Mom & Daughter Winter Paradise Land

Story Info
Kat & Abi give Santa a present he’ll never forget!
1.4k words
3.9
9.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Christmas special, making a special holiday...

Twas the night before Christmas... I really wasn't into seeing Santa, and, besides Abi was eighteen, but hot MILF Kat her mom was insistent, feeling she needed to make it up to her as she had not seen him much as child as Kat could never really afford Winter Paradise. I had a photograph contract to do pictures in the grotto and asked Kat to help, it was paid work.

"You are never too old," said Kat trying to convince Abi.

I watch as she begged her daughter, Kat was tanned, shapely, busty with jet back hair, always made up with red lipstick. Her daughter was a younger version with dimples, perfect little ass, smaller tits and tight body - at eighteen I couldn't imagine this firm little tits getting any bigger.

Kat couldn't have been more pleased when Abi finally said yes, and arranged to meet us at the end of the evening as we had free after hours passes. But as much as I wasn't fussed on visiting Santa, I think this was my favourite visit to a grotto ever...

In Wintertime Paradise the buildings were done really well! Inside Santa's large log cabin, partitioned with passageway to the grotto, was a chair and a huge sack, there was a convincing fireplace and warm yellow lighting, presents everywhere and an amazing colourful Christmas tree.

A tiny elf (badly disguise glittering, rosey cheeked Kat) assisted me through the day as I took photos. Kat looked fuckable in her pom pom elf shoes, baubles, green patterned top, red skirt and elf hat with ears. Finally it was over with one more visitor to go, and even though the setting was great, the big guy himself was the real star- as it was me, now dressed in a borrowed Santa outfit as everyone had left. Kat and I shared a few eggnog's in the cabin and I disappeared when there came a knock at the door...

Abi walked in feeling festive, a little tipsy after afternoon and evening drinks wearing Christmas unicorn jumper, mini skirt and knee-high black boots.

Kat locked the door behind her, "Santa's ready to see you," said Kat excitedly, putting her hand through daughter's hair. She gave her a kiss on her olive skin cheek as they had a laugh about the outfit.

"You look great as an elf mom." said Abi, as Kat led her through a secret wooden passageway packed with fake snow blowing into Santa's grotto.

Abi was completely warming to it all, and there was absolutely no doubt that she believed - even if only was going to be for a short whiles. It was pure magic... and Christmas after all was the time of miracles.

I, er, Santa rubbed my beard, and let Abi do all the chatting as she sat on my lap, she told Santa about where she'd been, where she'd gone shopping and where she'd gone out and what she'd drunk. It was all dreamy words to me as I got harder with every second of the conversation. With my cock-radar feeling out the shape of her arse. Did she really have no idea it was me? I seemed such a boring old perv who was fucking her mum, that Kat was right, she would have any idea at all.

"Rudolph has taken a shine to another reindeer, leave out and 8 inch carrot." I said in my best method acting Santa tone.

Kat and Abi grinned and nodded. Honestly, my cock was glowing like Rudolf' nose with the spirit of Christmas as Kat clearly willing and able to take this further.

"Santa has a gift, Abi, you can have it before Christmas Day for being such a good girl."

"Oh." replied Abi with a hiccup, "I wish I'd worn my Mrs Santa outfit." She rubber her little ass on my Xmas meat. "Is it a dildo?" She asked, as Santa rested his white gloves on her chest.

Kat raised her eyebrows and smiled watching me grope her daughter.

"No I got you one of those last year, er, I mean Santa did." Kat-elf pointed her finger at the hard jolly fat man. "Now Santa Abi's a virgin, well, I hope so! So no fucking my daughter. Only elf pussy for you."

"Mum!" Abi exclamed, as she moved on my red-tipped prick, my cock head almost pushing in her pussy through her panties just below her hiked up mini skirt. My cock dripping pre-cum in Santa's reds.

"No fucking Santa!" said Kat surveying the situation. "Finger her."

I didn't need to be to be told twice, I reached round pulled her pink knickers to the side, felt her mound, clit and then slipped in a finger of my white gloves. It wasn't that fun with the glove on and Kat could sense both our frustration, and with a jingle of the bells on her costume she got down on her knees and began licking her daughter's clit, as I sniffed my wet glove rubbing it on my nose and in my fake moustache.

I held Abis little tits like bad Santa, while I tried to kiss and lick her neck and face through the pain in the ass beard, as he mom munched on her fanny. I could feel Abi's teen juices dampen the crotch of the costume, as Kat pulled back looked up at me red mouthed, glitter and makeup skewed. She released my cock and Abi helped Kat rub my cock against her daughter's little faps and slit.

"Come off Santas lap babe, get on your knees and pull Santa's dick like a cracker, and when you find that toy... suck him like you want a wish to come true; or a Louis Vuitton bag."

Kat would have easily made a sick notorious pedomom, but with now Abi eighteen that love boat had sailed.

While Abi got ready on her knees, Kat wasted no time assuming the same position, and did what Abi was refrained from doing. Kat's hairy wet, minge slammed down on my dick and balls. I felt her big tits under her outfit, as she fucked me like Dancer and Prancer on heat, mother and daughter indeed felt very different, but birds of a feather in sexual party department. Kat got off my Christmas pole soaking my borrowed costume further.

I watched in wonder as Abi got on her knees with her ass out, her green-eyes looked up at me, glimmering like fairy lights. I sighed and gripped the arms of the chair, determined not to blow my load straight away as she put my Christmas log in her soft mouth.

Kat guided Abi's head at first as she sucked me like a candy cane. She spewed a little down my shaft, I wasn't sure if it because of Santa's member hitting the back of her throat, or the alcohol she'd drunk.

Kat then took some selfies of Abi with my cock in hand; Abi spitting; Abi gaging; Abi cross-eyed giving victory sigh; Abi sucking... all the while Kat made sure her own face was in the photo as they were the only photo options that we had to memorialise the experience.

"An elf's work is never done Santa!" announced Kat, then went to work on her daughter pussy again, this time on all fours, Abi's mini skirt was conveniently around her waist, she ate everything she could including the ring of Abi's tight chocolate-starfish.

I looked the colourful two bitches, both on all fours in a row, and with that jammed Abi's head down on my Christmas poker stifling her yells of passion, as she came on her mom's face. I yanked the little sluts head back desperate no to cum, holding her hair with one hand, my cock with the other and stood-up.

Kat joined her daughter trying to get cheek to cheek, but was a little late and I my shot cum-snow catching her in the eye, thankfully the reams of my hot sticky cum were then on target, covering Kat's hat and face, also Abi's nose and chin. The jizz covered sluts looked great as they shared a mom and daughter cummy kiss.

"Wanna see Santa's friend, the melted snowman?" Kat asked Abi, giving me a nod and a wink.

"Yes please, a Merry Christmas to us all; Winter Paradise Land bless us!" Shouted Abi, as I sprinkled them with my clear piss, streams of the melting snowman drenched them mixing with the goblets and dusting of Santa's spunk.

"Ho-Ho-Ho! You bitches were great!" I said, in my best deep jolly motherfucking (and daughter-fucking) voice.

We had a fantastic time. It was a brilliant experience, and we all went home really happy. Abi said, in the station wagon... "Santa was amazing! - He was the real one, I'm sure of it."