Mom and Daughters Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother-in-Law this time!
5.2k words
4.24
65.7k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
456 Followers

I was already planning my next visit to my mother-in-law's house. But a few things transpired that prevented me from implementing my plan in the subsequent weeks. I got a temporary assignment in the north and I had to leave my wife at her mother's house and attend to it, and did not come back until it was close to my wife's delivery.

It was/is customary for the wife to be in her mother's house for the delivery of her baby.

I had heard that my sister-in-law would also be there and the prospect of meeting her excited me.

But what I did not know was that our fuck sessions had been very productive. There she was standing, looking radiant, with a flushed face - and a nice little bump in her belly. She smiled as she saw me looking her over. I was elated and sad at once. Happy that she was pregnant, and sad that I wouldn't be able to fuck her.

But she couldn't have been more than two months in, right? We can still have sex. I fucked my wife well into her fifth month. In fact, she was horny as hell throughout her pregnancy. So yeah, I had a chance.

I found her alone on the terrace late one evening. There was a festival in the temple nearby and all had gone, and she had stayed back. She'd said she felt sick, but I had my doubts. It was as if she wanted me to come to her. I walked up and stood next to her.

She looked up and smiled and walked back to where no one could see us from the road. I reached out and squeezed her ass.

"Uff... oh," she gasped. "Can't you think of anything else? I am so happy now. I can't thank you enough, really."

"Don't thank me," I said, not removing my hand. I turned her towards me and, placing both my hands on her waist, I pushed myself against her ass.

"No, mother said to be careful, not to do it again. We should stop." she said.

"What? NO! I want you. This will not hurt the baby, Come on. I screwed your sister till..."

She interrupted, "No, I won't let you."

"What about this?" I asked, and pulled down my pants along with my underwear. My think, swollen cock jerked up. I already had a drop of pre-cum oozing out as I pulled the foreskin all the way back.

"Cheee, put it back," she giggled.

"So you don't have any use for this?" I asked.

"Maybe next year, not now," she said.

I did not give up. I took her hand and placed it on my cock. "Finish me," I said.

"What? Now? Here?" she looked at me.

"Why not? A good time as any. There's no one around."

"Mother is downstairs," she said.

"Fuck that. Fuck her," I said.

I put my hand on hers and started stroking my cock. She relented and positioned herself by my side. One hand went around me for support and with the other she stroked my dick. I squeezed her ass through the layers of her sari and petticoat.

I could feel her panty. I worked my hand around both her cheeks, delighting in the familiar hard ass. I deliberately placed my fingers on her ass crack and dug the layers of her sari into it and rode it up and down, and once tried to poke her asshole with my middle finger.

"You have not changed," she said, giggling.

"I have not fucked in two months," I said. "I need to fuck, come on!" I implored her.

"No way," she responded and started stroking faster.

"OK. then take my cock in your mouth," I pleaded.

I wasn't surprised when she looked around for a place to squat, finally sitting down on the topmost step. I walked around and pulled my pants all the way down. Before I could get completely ready, she took a hold of my cock and put it in her mouth.

She added her spit to it, and soon I was looking down at my blood gorged thick stub going in and out of her mouth smoothly.

"Mmmm, I have missed this," she smiled and said, with my cock still in her mouth.

Her lips went over the lip of the head of my cock and back down in one long, clean, exquisite motion. I reached down and grabbed her boobs through the material of her blouse and bra.

She moaned in protest as I squeezed her tits, "Careful, they hurt now."

After a while, I held her head with my hands and stopped her. I pushed my cock in her mouth this way and that. I fucked her mouth, slowly at first, and then strongly and rapidly. She moaned and grunted with each of my thrusts.

"Oh! My! This feels so good. Come on! Let me fuck your mouth! Use your tongue. Yes! That's how. Do it! Do It! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ooh!" I couldn't control myself.

"Gosh, slowly! Not so hard!" she gasped.

I stopped and pulled out until only the head of my dick was in her mouth. She took her hand and fisted my cock and started stroking, and her tongue played on the purple head of my dick. She had no problem licking the pre-cum off of it.

"Mmm It tastes so good!" she mouthed.

This was heaven. My cock seemed to be a mile long. Even though I had jerked off almost everyday while I was away, nothing compared to the feel of a woman's mouth and tongue on my cock.

I remembered something else. I pulled my cock out of her mouth, and she reluctantly let go. I stepped forward and raise my cock, exposing the thick vein that went along the underside. She got the cue, and put out her tongue and ran it up and down my vein a few times.

"Yeah. Feel my thick cock. Put some spit on it. Yes. Fuck!" I groaned.

I stopped her once more, and pushed her head further down. I wanted her to suck my balls. She had said she would never again do it after the first time I had her do it. But now, she looked at me, giggled knowingly, and took my balls in her hand one at a time.

"Naughty. I knew you'd want me to do it," she said.

She licked each with her tongue, adding spit, and then taking it whole in her mouth and pulling it away. She switched from one ball to the other. She seemed to not mind it this time. Or she was making up for not letting me fuck her.

I gloated, "You were waiting for this, were you not? You'll like it."

Suddenly, I wanted to come. I knew I had a ways to go, but I wanted to pump my cock with my hands. I wanted her to see my cum spurting out. I pulled away from her and started stroking my cock myself.

I looked at her as I slowly stroked my cock. She first looked at me, then at my hand fisting my cock. This was so hot. Her eyes bulged and her lips were curled upwards in a thin smile.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a whisper.

"This is what I do every day thinking of you," I said.

"I don't believe you," she said. "I am sure you think of a lot more girls than just me and my sister."

"That's true," I agreed. "But this is what I do when I am alone. Show me your cunt."

"What?" she asked, surprised.

"I want to cum on your cunt. Show it to me. I want to see it, Now!" I almost screamed.

"It's not nice down there," she threw back at me.

"I have seen my wife's. Now I want to see yours. I want to cum on your cunt hairs. And I want to cum on your asshole."

"Oh my god! What happened to you? Have you gone mad?" she gasped. "You are talking dirty. Shame on you."

"I am doing what everyone does. Come on, pull up your sari and show me," I demanded.

She was squatting on the steps and she lifted her sari and brought it up to her waist.

"Fuck. Show me more," I demanded.

She raised her butt and pulled the sari and petticoat away and spread her legs. She had mommy panties of the generic variety on. I reached down and hooked my fingers on the waistband of her panties. As I did, my cock brushed her hands and she grabbed it and brought her mouth forward and started sucking.

"Good! Suck it, suck it!"

I let her suck my cock, and also gave her a few thrusts myself. Then she let go, and I pulled her panties up her thighs, then down her legs and off her. She arranged herself again and I placed myself in between her legs.

"Don't put it inside," she begged.

"No, don't worry," I reassured her.

I looked at her cunt. Her hair had grown rampantly there and almost covered her slit. Only a dark line showed where the line of her vagina was. Her hair went below her slit and under her, and I was sure it went into and around her asshole.

I buckled my knees and started pumping slowly. I could smell both my cock and the musty smell from her cunt. I knew she could smell them too.

"Aiyo! Finish fast. People will be back soon," she pleaded.

"The slower the better. It feels so good."

"How much longer?" she asked.

"Not long," I said.

I took my time. I stroked my cock slowly. I switched hands, I formed a cup of my fingers and made like they were sucking my cock. I placed my palm under my cock and slid it up and down. I placed one palm on each side of my cock and massaged it. I rolled one finger around the top of the head of my dick. I cupped my balls, one hand on each.

Then I cupped one ball and with the other hand I stroked my cock. I switched hands many times. My eyes went from her cunt to her face. She was creaming nicely in her cunt, with thick white liquid oozing out.

"Oh god! Finish already. Mom knows I am here," she complained softly.

She took her panty and wiped her cunt, but her juices kept coming out. Her face was flushed and her mouth formed a small 'o' as she blew through it.

Her eyes never left my cock for more than a few seconds, to look up at me to see how I was. I had either closed my eyes in pleasure or was looking at her cunt. And she was observing all my actions with rapt attention. She also licked her lips a few times. She was breathing heavily and was fidgeting.

Looking at a person while that person was watching me masturbate or fuck was one of my fantasies. My wife and I acted on this frequently. It was an immense turn on. I almost came many times and I had to stop myself and restart. It was amazing!

Soon I reached the point of no return. As I reached my climax, I heard myself grunting.

"Don't move. I need to see my cum on you, your cunt. It's fucking beautiful. I smells fantastic, fuck, fuck!" I growled.

I inched closer to her. My first spurt was weak, a precursor to what was come. It seeped out of my hole and dropped on to her cunt.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

My next spurt was huge and long. It leapt off of my cock in a beautiful stream and smashed onto her belly.

Within seconds, my cock pumped and jerked and the second long spurt hit her belly and cunt hairs.

The third flew all the way up to her belly button.

The fourth sprayed on her petticoat - fortunately it was her inner garment so no damage done. I moved more closer to her so my ending spurts and cum could fall on her cunt.

She was gasping and heaving as each shot hit her.

"Oh my god, what is this? How much do you have?" She exclaimed in shock as I moved away.

I moved back and shook my cock and the last few drops fell on the floor. I reached down and took her panty and wiped my cock with it. She looked at me with false contempt, and took the panty and wiped my cum off of her body.

"What a mess," She said, grimacing.

"Next time I will put it in your mouth. That way there will be no mess," I said smiling.

"Fat chance," She said. "I bet it tastes horrible."

"How do you know what it tastes like until you taste it?" I mocked her.

"I'd rather kill myself. I don't know what I got into agreeing to this," she hissed getting angry now.

"Well, you got what you wanted. I got what I wanted. Fuck, I will get more, you are not going anywhere."

"We'll see," she said, in mock anger, "you are a dirty man with dirty thoughts. You do nasty things."

"But a fucking nice cock, don't you agree?"

"Uff ho," she huffed, and went down the stairs as fast as her pregnant body could carry her.

I followed her downstairs after a few minutes and I saw her whispering to my mother-in-law in the kitchen. I washed up and was sitting in my room when my mother-in-law came in to talk to me with the pretext of giving me some offerings she'd gotten from the temple.

"Thambi," She started, with the generic word for son-in-law. "Please be careful with her. The doctor has said she may have a complicated pregnancy. I don't want any trouble for her. Please control yourself."

I said, "I will. I did not do anything to her today."

She replied, "I know. But for the future. Thank you for what you did. I will be in your debt forever. But this should stop."

I raised my voice a little and said sternly, "I don't think I can. Sorry. Maybe now, but in a year or so when she is OK I think she will not mind."

My mother-in-law was almost sobbing now, and said, "Please. People will find out. It is too dangerous. I will do anything for you to stop."

"No one will find out. I will take precautions."

"What about your wife. Is she not enough for you?"

I did not relent, "I love my wife, and was satisfied being with just her. But you started it by giving me a taste of your other daughter. Did you think I will be done with doing it once? If she was bad I would stop. I am like a cat who has tasted blood. I cannot get enough, really. And what is wrong with this anyway."

I continued, as she started crying, "Ask her truly if she wants to stop. Ask her how her husband treats her in bed."

"I do know all that," she implored. "But let them handle it in their own way."

"You are my mother-in-law. I married your daughter, don't you forget it. I will tell everyone what I did and think of what that will do to your family."

She sobbed, and put a hand to her mouth. She really cried, but wiped her tears and turned and rushed out of the room.

But the gloom and doom was short-lived. The very next day my wife gave birth to a son and I put all the rest out of my mind. I had a son! I am continuing my family line! My wife had helped me do this. It's was a miracle!

For the next few days, my son and my wife were the center of my universe and my only concern. I didn't care about anything else or anyone. I didn't want to fuck or jerk off or cum. I wanted to enjoy these moments.

My sister-in-law in law went back to her town. Other well wishers came and went. And within a week we returned to our house, with my mother-in-law in tow to help us with the new baby.

My wife had a very slow recovery from childbirth, and I was inclined to think a bit of that postpartum depression also hit her. The first few weeks were the hardest. I had hoped for a more eager response from her to my sexual advances but the baby always came first. I was growing frustrated and so was she.

"Why can't you control yourself and wait? Don't you know I am going through a hard time?" she complained loudly. I was sure my mother-in-law heard our conversations as well, though she pretended to not hear.

Arguments arose over very small issues. And it was mother-in-law who had to intervene to resolve them. All of us were looking forward to my wife getting back to work, for her to get out of the house finally and be free instead of being cooped up inside the house like she was the past months. Things rapidly changed once that happened. But not on all fronts.

Something broke in my wife sexually after the birth of my son. This was unusual. I had friends telling me about having resumed normal sexual activity within week of a baby. But also those unfortunate ones like me that bemoaned that changes in their women after childbirth. Is it the sense of miracle, of giving life, that takes the pleasure out of sex? I couldn't tell.

All I know is that I resumed my masturbatory practices. I had sex the first time about 4 weeks after my boy, but that was it for the next couple of weeks. Sometimes my wife gave me perfunctory hand jobs, going through the motions. I also managed to convince her to give me a blowjob once. Other nights, I just used my hands or pulled up her nightie over her waist and rubbed against her ass.

On some occasions, I couldn't control myself and ejaculated on her panty, or sometimes I had my cock between her panty and ass when I came.

My mother-in-law was at home helping with the baby while my wife and I were away working. One day I came back home a little early because my office declared a half-day holiday in honor of a something or someone or the other.

I recall having had a rather bad argument with my wife the previous day and it had carried over to that morning as well. I had all along known that I was wrong in whatever it was I said or did, but it did not matter. I guess I had to blow off steam.

My mother-in-law was quiet when I came home. She laid out some snacks on the table and lingered around me as I started looking through my newspapers and mail.

I noticed her presence and asked, "Is there something I can do for you, mother-in-law?"

"Thambi," she began. "I know my daughter has not been normal since the child. It happens with some women. Please be patient with her."

"How long can I be patient? She is unreasonable in many things, you know that."

She agreed, "Yes. That is also a sign. I went through this with both my girls. Just give it some time."

"Yes, I can be reasonable. Just ask your daughter to be reasonable too. She can't just blow up for small things and for no reason."

To change the subject, I asked, "How is your other daughter?"

Her face lit up. "Oh! she is fine and healthy." Then after a few seconds, "And happy, thanks to you."

"I guess there is no point now in my going to see her or her coming here?"

"Oh no, Thambi," she hurriedly said. "Please don't think of that now. Things are getting back to normal just now. Forget her for some time. Forget what happened."

"How can I forget? How can you ask me to forget? Every time I see you I can only think of that," I retorted.

Not to my surprise, she was taken aback. "I am sorry you feel that way."

"Nowadays I am having to think about those times more and more. Your daughter is to blame. She is not acting the good wife, if you know what I mean."

She was shocked at the meaning of what I was saying, and turned away quickly to the kitchen.

But she put a seed of action and thought in my head. I followed her into the kitchen. She probably had an inkling of what I had in mind and she turned towards me. I did not give her a chance to say anything.

I unbuckled my pants and dropped them to the floor, along with my underwear. I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on the floor, and pulled my vest over my head and added it to the pile on the floor. Her eyes widened with fear, her chest heaved and she could hardly get any words out of her mouth.

"Wh...what ar . are you do doing? Noooo, aiyooo, please don't ...go away!" She cried. She lifted her hands and covered her face so as to not see me.

"I will not hurt you," I hissed, "I only want you to do what my wife is supposed to be doing... and what your other daughter did!"

"Nooo, this is awful. Please, I am like a mother to you. Would you do this to your mo..."

I almost shouted, as I grabbed her hand away from her face and put my face next to hers, "You are not my mother! Right now you are just another woman! And I am a man."

"Please go away! aiaiyoo, I cannot. Please put your clothe..."

I did not let her finish. I grabbed her hand and twisted it and turned her away from me. I reached down and put my hands on her ankles and tried to pull her sari and petticoat up. But she gave a fight.

"Please don't. I will shout. Somebody will come. Your wife will be here.. no no...," She cried, twisting away from my grasp.

But I was not to be denied. I was filled with lust, and trying to get to this forbidden fruit angered and excited and aroused me even more. I tried harder this time. I bent down, held her legs steady and apart with my knees and this time managed to get a good hold of her clothes and rode them up her legs.

And up above her waist. She was not too bad down there. It took me only a couple of a seconds to notice her beautiful legs, well defined calves, solid thunder thighs, and an ass that was covered with a full-back panty.

freethe
freethe
456 Followers
12