Mom and Her Parents Pt. 03

Story Info
Fulfilling the dream of fucking mom.
2.6k words
4.44
44.5k
39

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story and all the characters are fictional and strictly above 19. I prefer stories with a plot that gets us involved in the story, leading to sex, rather than stories with just wild sex.

My stories are a bit lengthy and usually have everything like gay sex, lesbianism, threesomes, group sex, and mainly incest. Enjoy the story.

In the previous part we saw how Arjun was attracted to his mom and how he made plans to seduce her. But he dint get anywhere. But he got a big shock when he went to visit his grandparents and saw them have sex. Then how his grandpa opened up and how he got lucky with his grandma. Then, Arjun found out about his grandparents history and how they enjoyed incest sex in their tribe.

I woke up in time for breakfast. After breakfast, I tagged along with grandpa to the farm. I spent the whole day thanking him for a mind-blowing night and making plans with him on how to seduce my mom. He even shared few of his amazing sexual adventures. By the time we were back home, everything was normal just like any other day.

We ate, slept and did the same routine till evening but the only thing that was running in my mind was how to fuck mom. After Dinner, both mom and grandma had gone to mom's room and grandma came out of the room only after half an hour. She had a big smile on her face when she walked out.

It was a little weird and I was growing suspicious. As I was about to ask her what's happening, she gestured me to go into the room.

Revathi: "You have a surprise waiting for you beta."

I was confused. I dint know what to expect and what the surprise might be. As soon as I entered the room I was taken by a shock. The thing I least expected but wanted the most. The bed was fully decorated with flowers and my mom was sitting on the bed in a beautiful white saree showing her gracious curves. The bed was decorated as if it was a first night of a newly married couple.

I was shocked seeing my mom like that and froze like a statue while admiring her beauty. I stood there for a couple of minutes before mom spoke.

Manju: "Are you just going to stand there and stare or actually going to do anything?"

This woke me up and got me nervous. I wasn't sure what was she expecting. I walked towards her slowly.

Manju: "Why are you so lost? I was told that you have been dreaming about this for a long time. When it is finally time to fulfil your dream, you are being so reluctant. I thought you would jump on me with excitement."

Me: "I am sorry mom. It's just that I am still in a state of shock as I haven't expected this. All day, I have been making plans on how to seduce you. I dint think this would happen so soon and in such a way. I still can't believe if this is real or a dream."

Manju: "You take your own time to get out of the shock but I can't wait any longer. I have heard a lot about you and your cock. And your dad has hardly made me happy in last few years. I am dying to enjoy that cock of yours. Come closer my son."

As soon as I reached the bed, she pulled me closer to her and let go of my shorts and boxers. My stiffening cock was right across her face. She took it into her hands and caressed gently. Just the touch of her hands aroused me like crazy and made my cock hard like a rod. She gasped looking at it.

Manju: "Your grandma wasn't lying after all. I am glad that you have gone after my father and not your father."

She licked all over my cock graciously. With the touch of her tongue, it was throbbing like a wild horse. This got her excited and she took my cock into her mouth. She tried taking the whole of it into her mouth but she choked.

Then, she started sucking it slowly. I have dreamt of this for years and it was finally happening. I put my hands over her head and played with her hair gently. She licked and sucked my cock until I couldn't hold any longer and I cummed in her mouth. She gladly swallowed all of my cum and licked my cock clean.

Me: "I dint think you like cum."

Manju: "I dint. I used to spit your dad's. But your grandma told me how sacred it is for them. So I decided I will start swallowing with yours."

Me: "Oh my mom. You are amazing. I love you so much."

I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled her up on to me and hugged her tight. The touch of her boobs on my chest stiffened my cock again. I looked into her eyes and kissed her on the lips. She responded by biting and sucking my lips. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and fought with her tongue. Then, I bit and sucked on her pink lips for some time.

Then, I kissed all over her cheeks, eyes and sharp nose. Then, I kissed and licked her ears. She felt ticklish and got excited. Then, I proceeded to kiss and suck her neck. With my mouth, I removed her pallu and unbuttoned her blouse buttons one by one. As soon as I unbuttoned the last one, her big boobs in bra popped out. My eyes widened in excitement.

Me: "I have been waiting for years to touch and suck these mom. I have tried so many times to see these. Finally, I am going to see them today."

Manju: "haha. I know. They are all yours now. Do whatever you want to."

I dint wait to let her finish and started kissing and sucking her cleavage with the bra still on. After sucking on the bra as well for a few minutes, I unhooked her bra and let her amazing tits out. They were milky white with small brownish pink nipples. The sexiest I have ever seen. I took both of them in my two hands and caressed and fondled them for good 5 minutes.

Then, I pinched both her nipples and she let out a sigh in excitement. I rubbed both of them and this was getting her very excited. Finally, I took her right boob into my mouth and kissed and licked and sucked on it till it turned pink. Then, I did the same with the other boob and left love bites all over her two tits.

I removed my shirt and hugged her tight and felt her tits on my bare body. It felt amazing. My throbbing cock was poking her stomach. Then, I took the glass of milk and poured over her tits while licking them. I decided to drink milk from that day in the same fashion. I drank more than half glass and gave the rest to my mom which she immediately drank. Grandma told us that it would help us last much longer.

Then, I continued to remove the rest of her saree and petticoat and panty. Finally she was completely naked in front of me and for the first time I came across the hole, from which I was bought into this world. It was neatly shaven and beautiful with pink lips unlike my grandma's. I kneeled in front of mom and licked all over her pussy and pussy lips.

She was moaning in excitement. She was getting wet and I pushed my tongue into her cunt to taste her juices. It was delicious. I started tongue fucking her while she was still standing. Her legs weakened and were shaking. I pushed her on to the bed and pushed my two fingers into her pussy and was stroking her. Her moans got louder. Then, I removed my fingers and tongue fucked her till she orgasmed. I licked all her juices.

Manju: "Come on beta. Stop teasing your mother. Put that cock in me and fuck me hard. I haven't had a cock in long time. Fuck me beta."

Me: "As you command mamma. I have been waiting for that for a long time. From now on you will have my cock every day."

With that, I pushed my cock in to her pussy in missionary style and started stroking gently. She begged me to go faster and I obeyed. After fucking her in that position for good few minutes, she rolled me on to the bed and got on top of me. She started riding my cock like a cowgirl. I thought it probably runs in the family.

I liked this position too, as she was riding the cock, her tits were jiggling which excited me even more and I was squeezing and fondling them. We went on for a good few minutes and I couldn't believe that I could go on for so long. Then I realized that it must be the drink and was happy that grandma gave us that drink.

After riding for a while she was tired and I moved her into doggy position and started fucking her from behind. I have been dreaming of doing this to my mom, since I loved her big round ass. After a few good minutes, I ended up cumming in her pussy. She must have had at least couple of orgasms all this while.

As soon as I removed my cock, she took it into her mouth and licked it clean. Both of us were tired from intense sex we had and lied down next to each other.

Me: "Woah. I never expected this from you mom. You turned out to be completely different from what I thought."

Manju: "In a good way or a bad way? What did you think?"

Me: "Of course good mom. And I love it that you are this way. I never thought that you could be so wild. I was always under the impression that you are a naïve and conservative woman."

Manju: "Oh. Why did you think so?"

Me: "I tried quite a few times to seduce you. I took advantage of you by hugging you to feel your tits and touching inappropriately intentionally though I made it look like it was an accident. I used to ogle at your cleavage and your ass. I am sure you must have felt my stares. But you never responded or scolded me for my actions. Don't tell me that you dint get my hints or realize my actions."

Manju: "Haha. I knew what you were doing but was not entirely sure. Initially I did get angry but I dint know how to react. But as time passed by even I enjoyed it as I was happy that I was getting attention atleast from you as your dad was ignoring me and my needs. I let it happen because I was sure it wouldn't go beyond that and also as I was afraid that you might end up doing something crazy if I dint allow it."

Manju: "Do you think all of my cleavage shows were accident? Some of them were intentional too. I just wanted to tease you. But I decided to not go beyond that as anything beyond that was a big taboo. Only after your grandma told me about our history and how passionate you were about me, I was convinced to have sex with you. And now I am happy that I decided to do this, as this is the best sex I ever had. I love you beta."

Me: "Thank you mom. I love you too. From now on we will have many more nights like these. I will see to it that all your needs are fulfilled."

Manju: "I know beta. We will make up for the time lost. But we will have to be careful that your dad doesn't find out about us."

Me: "Of course mom. Can I ask you something?"

Manju: "Yes beta. Anything. I am yours now. You can ask me anything you want?"

Me: "How many guys did you have sex with?"

Manju: "Ummm.."

Me: "Sorry. You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Manju: "You need not be sorry beta. It is just that the only person I had sex with was your father. He was my first boyfriend and I married him. In last few years, I had thoughts about having sex with others but I was afraid that you or your dad might find out and never dared to take the step."

Me: "Oh my poor mama. For a moment I thought it must be a big number like grandma or grandpa. We both have a very bad sex life, unlike your parents. From now on we have to enjoy every moment like there is no tomorrow and make them proud. We will have groupsex, threesomes and everything mamma. We will explore everything related to sex."

Manju: "I would love to beta. After hearing stories from grandma, even I decided to do all sorts of crazy stuff."

That got me excited and the moment she finished talking I kissed on her lips for good 2 minutes. I squeezed her tits with both my hands and my cock turned into rod again.

Manju: "Looks like someone is getting in the mood again."

Me: "Yes Mom. I still have to explore one of my favorite parts of your body."

Manju: "Oh. What is that?"

Me: "Your beautiful round ass. Every time I see it, I feel like ripping your pants and suck on them and fuck your asshole."

Manju: "What? No no. Leave my asshole alone. Your dad tried that long ago and it hurt a lot. So I never let him touch it again. I don't think I will be able to take your bigger and thicker cock."

Me: "There is no way I am leaving that alone mom. I have been dreaming about that too. But I will see to it that it doesn't hurt as much."

I dint give her a chance to reply. I made her go into doggy position and kissed and bit her round white buttocks. I licked all over them. Then, I felt her asshole with my fingers. I looked around in the room and found some oil bottle. I got the bottle and poured some oil over her asshole and my cock. She was begging me to not do it.

I was in no mood to let her go and held her tight and with one jerk pushed my cock in to her asshole. She shouted at the top of her voice. I am sure that must have woken up grandparents. But I dint care. I stood still for a few seconds giving her time to adjust. She was asking to me take it out but I started stroking her gently.

After stroking for a few times, she got adjusted to it and started enjoying it. She asked me to go faster. I increased my pace and fucked her in the ass until I cummed. I removed my cock and she was hesitant to lick it clean as it was just in her asshole. I was tired of all the fucking and collapsed on her and she on the bed. We fell asleep within no time hugging each other.