Mom and I go a bar. In another town

Story Info
Mine and Mom's incestuous relationship continue.
6.7k words
4.44
16.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers

Main Characters:

I, Steve, 21 years old

My Mom, Erica, 43 years old

Sam, 19, a girl I picked up at a bar

Tom, 47, a guy Mom's dating, this is when they met

This story is a part of my incestuous relationship with my Mom and our "adventures".

The first ones in this series are "The Day I Started Fucking Mom, part 1 and 2.

The stories can be read individually, you don't have to read them in sequence.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

Mom and I decided to see other people early, but this is the first time in almost 8 months that I actually have been seeing someone else.

In this story, I will tell you how Mom and her new boyfriend met, and how I ended up with a horny redheaded 19-year-old girl.

The end of this part one is a bit different, read the story and let me know...

______

What you don't know yet about Mom, whom you probably met in "The Day I Started fucked Mom", parts 1 and 2, is that she loves everything about cowboys, ranching, and so on, and we live on a ranch, that Dad bought for her 20 years ago.

Mom's a bit of a tomboy, and with that, it's more her actions, running a ranch than her looks. She does not look anything like a tomboy let me tell you. Like I told you in the first two parts, she's undergone a big boob job twice and now had fantastic 38DD breasts, with almost light pink areolas, topped off with stony hard nipples (usually, when we fuck at least). Amazingly sexy

She has long dark brown silky hair, that matches her eyes. Even though she's given birth to two kids, there are hardly any signs of sagging at all, mainly because of her daily workout (with a PT as well.

In this part, we are going to meet Sam, random girl in a bar far from outer home town. I was dating Jenny at that time, a girl I met many years ago, in High school when I was a senior, but she was too young for me, so nothing major happened, but now we've re-connected and I've been seeing her for about a month or so.

Mom and I decided to see other people early, but this is the first time in almost 8 months that I actually have been seeing someone else, and let me tell you, it's kinda hard, since Mom still wants to fuck every day, and Jenny is a cock craving 18-year-old High school girl that demands cock as well. It's a tough life.

Mom on the other hand had to be convinced that she had to meet someone else as well, our relationship wasn't gonna last forever. She wasn't too keen on is and she still wanted to fuck only me.

One night, she wanted her and me to go to a new place, called the Saloon in a town 45 minutes away from our town, since she wanted to out like a date-kinda-thing.

Jenny was working until 8 PM so, we told her that we were gonna go see my brother and his family in their summer house, and probably spend the night, now that was a lie since we'd already booked a hotel room for the night. Anyway, Jenny said, "go guys, I'll see you tomorrow, say hello from me" (she's actually never met or spoken to them).

It turned out to be a very, very strange night. As I said, we were going to this redneck bar a couple of towns away from ours (she didn't want to meet someone from our town, there was already too much crap being spread about her).

She had on a red flannel shirt on, that was tucked into her stuffed jeans and a pair of cowboy boots. Her lovely brown hair hung down her shoulders. She looked absolutely adorable, and I loved that she wasn't trying to hide anything with her outfit.

"Wow, Mom. I love the look. Going for that country girl vibe, I see. You trying to bag a cowboy?" I asked jokingly.

She put her hands on her hips and stuck her hip out.

"Not bad, huh? You're looking pretty suave too, love that outfit, not very western, but still, I understand why women check you out."

I had my tight jeans on, a black leather vest, and a blue shirt underneath. I have found when I wear a thong, my package would be highlighted. And since my cock was 7 inches it made quite a bulge.

"Well, just one thing." She reached out and unbuttoned another button from the top, exposing a little more of my hairy chest.

"Perfect. That should drive the girls wild. You ready?" she asked.

I laughed, "Yeah. Let's go."

______

After we'd checked into the hotel, we drove to the new bar and the parking lot was full of pickups and Harleys. We jumped out of the car, Mom hooked my arm and smiled at me.

We walked through the crowd of chain smokers and into the entrance that was adorned with hanging lights. We managed to get a table on the edge of the dance floor.

"Hey there, what can I get ya?" The bartender asked when it finally was our turn.

"A glass of wine for M..... Erica and I'll have a large whiskey.

"Oh, okay...... You're driving, you know that, right? We should also just stick with a couple of drinks tonight. Let's not overdo it, you know how I get if I drink too much," Mom said.

"Okay okay, Mom, but I think it'll be easier for you to talk to some handsome man if you had a couple of drinks, you tend to ease up a lot then, Mom."

"Not Mom, Erica, remember?"

"Well, Erica, good hunting tonight, you really need cock, Mo... Erica."

"Is that a way to talk you your..." Mom leaned into my ear "...Mom, besides, I got one already," Mom said, nibbled my ear, and put her hand on my cock.

I leaned into hers and said;

"You're not Mom, you're Erica, and sexy Erica needs to get laid. I know you do, but Mom, we've talked about this, you need to see other people as well."

"You're probably right, Erica needs a big hard cock, doesn't she?"

"She does and the way you look tonight... Erica... I think you'll do just fine."

"You're my wingman, right?" Mom said with a sly smile.

"Deal." The bartender brought our drinks and we toasted.

"For getting Erica some cock," Mom said and raised the glass.

"I second that, for getting Erica laid."

"God, I haven't fucked since, you know, anyone else than you in... Fuck... years... Oh my God."

"Don't focus on that now, Mom, focus on today, how sexy you look, you are the ultimate MILF."

"Wow, thank you, do you really think that?"

"Mom, you are a knockout, and you are extremely sexy."

"What do you mean?"

"Mom, have you looked in the mirror? Have to look at your tits from a third perspective? Your big luscious tits are amazing and your hips and belly, fuck Mom, you a knock out," I said and slid my hand up her thigh.

"You're so kind, Steve."

Mom looked away from me and glanced across the bar for prospects for tonight's first, outsourced, fuck in years.

Later on, a band emerged on stage and introduced themselves. Applause echoed throughout the packed bar, by now Mom was getting a bit tipsy and way more talkative and I could almost sense her erotic mood, she looked around the room with intent, she was finally ready for a stranger's cock. I was both happy and a bit jealous, that meant another cock. Not mine.

I never really sexually thought about Mom until one day when I saw her butt naked bent over with her ass towards me. She was doing something simple like loading the washing machine but watching her sway her naked ass to the music made my cock twitch, and grow hard.

Ok, I was used to seeing her naked by the pool and house, but, I never really looked, yes, I wanted to, but never did, either we were talking or she was just passing by.

This was years ago, yes, I've seen Mom naked, and seen my parents fuck on numerous occasions, but never had a sexual desire for Mom, because it was just an act, but then one day, I did.

As I told you in "The Day I Started Fucking Mom" she was a nymphomaniac and needed cock every single day. Mom has always had a very high sex drive, since her teens she has needed to have sex at least once a day. Her husband George, Dad, had suited her very well and had taken very good care of her sexual needs and desires, but they have now split up since he started dating his secretary.

______

Ok, back to the first time I sexually thought about Mom, like I said, she was doing laundry, naked (not very uncommon).

I watched her in the crack of the semi-opened door, Her round and 25-year-old-looking-ass was swaying in front of me, and all of a sudden she spread her legs a bit and I could make out a sort of dark line between Mom's ass cheeks.

She swayed back and forth to the loud music and I stood just outside peeking through the small crack. Then Mom turned and was facing me, my heart stopped, what if she saw me, grabbing my semi-hard cock through my shorts, but, thank God, the crack was too small.

I could see all of Mom's legs her hips and the dark forest between her legs.

I realized that I was seeing Mom's pubic hair, it was the hair that covered her pussy, not Dad's fuck-toy, no, Mom's sweet innocent pussy...

At that time, remember, this is years ago, Mom had a jungle of dark black pubic hair between her legs. I was watching my Mom's cunt and I was getting really hard. What was wrong with me? She's my Mom, I remember thinking.

That was the first time I ever thought about Mom that way.

_____

"So, since I'm your wingman tonight, how about you pick out a guy?" I said.

"Oh, right. Okay." She scanned the talent pool at the bar. I saw her eyebrow raise.

"Okey dokey. I got a guy picked out and a girl."

My eyes went wide, "A girl?!"

"For you, dumb-ass."

"Mom, you know I already have one, Jenny!"

"Is she here tonight? We're just here to have some fun, you know that we will end up fucking anyway, so let's just have some fun tonight, expand our horizons, isn't that what you want me to do?."

"Oh, yeah. Okay. So who are the lucky ones?"

"Okay. The guy is the one standing at the corner of the bar. He's got on the cowboy hat and the tight butt. The girl is the redhead sitting at the high table with all her friends."

"Damn, Mom. She's pretty hot. She might be a little out of my league."

"If that girl's out of your league, then that guy's out of my stratosphere."

"Oh, come on. If anything, you're out of that guy's league."

She scrunched her eyebrows at me. "Self-awareness is important, Honey. Now, how should I approach him?"

"That's easy. I'd go with a compliment on his boots. "Those look like expensive boots". I bet he's pretty proud of those. Then I'd follow up with how you love Harley-Davidsons and how you love to ride on them."

"How do you know he has a Harley?"

"Well, I don't. But you probably got a 50/50 shot with that."

"Okay, Mr. Mathematician. So what are you going to say to that girl?"

"I don't know. I've never actually approached a random chick that's surrounded by her friends at a bar before. I feel like I'm at a "slight" disadvantage here."

"Oh, who cares? All right. You're going to go over and tell a joke to the whole group. Do you know any stupid jokes?"

"I mean, I only know stupid jokes. You sure that will work?"

"It'll disarm the group. Then you compliment her on her hat. That should work like a charm."

"All right. I guess compliments are the mating-cheat-code. You sure you don't want me to talk to the guy first?"

"No, we can bag them on our own. I have faith in us. Good luck!"

"Yeah, you too," I said, grabbed my drink, and got up from the table. I stared down at the girl as she and her friends were laughing. I could feel my heartbeat get faster as I made my way to the table. I tried my best to shake off the nervousness and put on a fake bravado. When I made it to the table all six of the ladies were looking at me with cocked eyebrows.

"Hi, ladies. Would you be interested in hearing a joke?"

The brunette sitting closest to me answered, "That depends. Is it any good?"

"Oh, God, no. I don't know any of those."

"Okay. Give it a shot." She said.

"All right. So a bear walks into a bar and goes to the bartender. He says, 'Give me a beer and a...uhh...a whiskey ´n coke.' The bartender says, "Why the big pause?" and the bear replies,

"Not sure. I was born with them"."

They all started shaking their heads and giggling. "You're right. That wasn't very good. What's your name?" The brunette asked.

"Steve."

"I'm Tara, that's Annabelle, this is Connie, this is Debra, she's Sasha...." She motioned to the redhead last, "... and that's Sam." I made sure I locked in Sam's name as I quickly forgot the rest.

"It's nice to meet you, ladies. This is actually my first time at this bar. It's pretty amazing. I've never seen a bar that had this cool vibe."

"Oh, my God, YES! That's what I was just saying." The blonde to my right said, "We've been coming to this bar for years, and the new Saloon style has just made it AMAZING! And they always have awesome bands."

I looked over to see Mom chatting up the stranger. She was letting out a big laugh and holding onto the guy's shoulder. I focused back on the girls in front of me.

"Here, pull up a chair," Tara said motioning to one near Sam. I smiled and grabbed the free chair.

"Wow, that's a really great hat," I said to Sam as I sat down.

"Oh, thank you. My Mom gave it to me for Christmas. I really only get to wear it out when we go here."

"SAM, OHMYGOD! Do you remember that one Christmas when we went sledding at Crest Hill? Remember that big jump?" Tara said

"Yeah, we nearly hit a tree. You know you're a terrible sled driver, Tara." Sam said.

"No way. You can't steer a sled with four people on it. That's impossible."

"Well, no one else seemed to have that problem that day. We all had to dive off the sled. I nearly broke my wrist!" Sam said.

"Whatever. You're fine. No one got hurt. Also, that reminds me..." Tara just kept driving every conversation. I tried to talk to Sam a couple of times, but Tara would just keep interrupting.

I looked over to see Mom as she ordered another drink at the far side of the bar.

I think she'd been to the bathroom and wanted to buy her own drink, she's funny that way.

She saw me look over as she was waiting and gave me a thumb's up. I winked at her and turned back to the group. I tried a couple more times unsuccessfully to start another conversation with Sam.

I got a little frustrated and looked back to Mom. She had just gotten her drink and was walking back to the guy. Unfortunately, he was chatting up a younger, skinny college-aged girl. Mom noticed him and an annoyed look came over her face as she started walking back to our old table, which was actually still free. I decided that I'd had enough of the Tara show.

"I'm going to grab a drink," I said as I stood up and left the table. I went and ordered a Jack and Coke and then walked back to the table to find Mom fiddling with her drink.

"What happened?" She asked, "It looked like you were doing so well."

"Yeah, well, I couldn't even get a word in with her. Believe it or not, one of those girls likes to talk even more than you."

She laughed, "You idiot. Why didn't you just ask her to dance? You could have talked on the dance floor."

I looked over to the bustling dance floor swaying with the soft music the band was playing.

"Oh, whatever, I'm new to this." I looked over to the guy who was now with yet another girl trying to chat her up. "Sorry about that asshole."

"It's fine. Sometimes you just strike out. Probably for the best. Now, we get to enjoy the music."

We sipped on our drinks and chatted about where we'd go on our vacation that was coming up.

I was a little bit surprised that Mom had always wanted to go skiing in Vale. She'd even picked out the hotel she wanted to stay at and the runs she wanted to do, and million other things that flowed in and out of my ears. I was always more of a Hawaii guy.

After a little while, we reached the bottom of our drinks. I saw Mom looking out on the dance floor.

"You want to dance, Mom?"

"With you?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure. Why not?"

"Okay. But only because I love this band so much."

She leaped out of her seat and grabbed my hand. I nearly fell over trying to keep up with her as we made it though the thick crowd. Ballads about pickup trucks, beer, and women in boots poured over the dance floor. Mom held my hands as she started bobbing and twirling to the upbeat music. She looked as if she had no worries in the world. I was amazed at how nimble she was given her size, spinning around me and letting loose.

The lights dimmed low, and the singer started making an announcement. We both faced the stage and Mom backed her butt up into my crotch. She grabbed my hands and wrapped them around her waist as she slowly swayed. In a low gravelly voice the singer said;

"Everybody who's coupled up gets close. We're going to be slowing it down for the rest of the night."

I looked around and everyone was in their own little world with their partners. Mom continued to grind her butt into me as the slow, soulful music started up again. I could feel my cock getting rock-solid as we swayed.

The guy Mom had tried to chat up was approaching us.

I felt Mom grab my hands and pull them in tighter as she ground her ass on my dick. The guy seemed to strike out, and he looked over in our direction.

"I want to make that asshole jealous," Mom said.

"Okay, what did you have--"

Before I could finish, I felt Mom pull my hands up to her tits, and she pressed my hands into her soft mounds and leaned her head back onto my shoulder. Without skipping a beat, I began to knead her enormous tits, grind my crotch into her butt harder, and my cock was rapidly filling up.

Her head was arched back on my shoulder, exposing her slender neck. I couldn't help myself, I laid a couple of kisses right on her neck, and heard her moan softly into my ear. I looked up at the guy and he looked a little annoyed. He went back to trying to get a dance partner.

Mom turned around and I had to released my grip on her breasts. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared into my eyes, and let me tell you, it's easy to get lost in her dark brown eyes.

I felt her pull her body into mine and my cock was pressing hard into her crotch. Either she didn't notice, or she didn't care.

"Is he still watching?" she asked.

I looked around but couldn't see him, "Yeah," I lied.

With that, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips mashed into each other, and I felt her tongue press into my mouth, which was very, very weird. Not the feeling, but the fact that she was doing it in public...

I let my tongue dance with hers in our forbidden embrace. I reached down and grabbed as much of her butt cheeks as I could, kneaded them as I sucked on her tongue. She ran her fingers through my hair.              

I pulled her into my crotch. She was gyrating her entire body into me. I had to pull away for a second to take a breath. Immediately, I felt her pull me back in again. My tongue was out in anticipation and she sucked it into her mouth. I could feel her backing me up and I continued to walk backward. Eventually, my back hit a wall and I couldn't back up any further. She pinned me and continued to grind as we made out. She was definitely focusing her movements on my groin with hers.

"Is he watching now?"

"Yes, Mom," God I was horny now. I felt my cock grow hard and my balls tighten. Again, she grounded her body into my cock and I started to get real horny.

"Ok, I'm gonna pretend to go to the ladies' room," and Mom was gone. What's she up to now?

Mom was a bit drunk.

I looked over at the girls and luckily I couldn't see them, that meant that they couldn't have seen me make out with my Mom either, not that they knew she was my Mom, she could've just been another horny soccer Mom.

I walked over to the girls again and asked Sam to dance, she smiled, her freckled face shone up and she grabbed my stretched-out hand.

Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers
12