Mom and I Just Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,931 Followers

My fingers were squeezing both of her nipples, lightly tugging on them, causing Mom to grunt into my mouth.

When Mom thought I was hard enough, she rolled her hips just enough to lodge my glans in the right place, then pushed down and sheathed me into her with one stroke, pushing her to another peak as she started to squeeze around me and several more cries were smothered against my mouth.

I grabbed both ass cheeks in my hands and started to thrust as hard and fast as I could from below, trying to extend her orgasm. She broke our kiss to cry out, "Oh, baby, fuck me hard! Oh, so good!"

That orgasm rolled into another one even stronger, Mom crying out incoherently, not even a fragment of a word for me to capture in writing. When she stopped shaking from that, I slowed my pace, gently thrusting and rocking her atop my body, letting my hands caress the her skin of her back.

"Oh god, baby," Mom gasped, when she could talk again. "Let me ride now." She pushed herself upright until she was in cowgirl position, her knees planted under her as she started to rise and fall over me.

My hands went to her bountiful tits, nestling each nipple between my middle and ring fingers so I could squeeze both breast and nipple at the same time. Mom smiled down at me as her breasts rolled with her motion.

Mom's left hand reached behind her ass to lightly play with my balls, then pressed lightly against the root of my cock between them, nearly to my perineum. As she rose and fell, so did her hand, stroking harder on the upstroke than the down. It felt like a handjob on top of being fucked.

"You keep doing that and you're going to make me cum really soon, Mom." I said, feeling my self-control slipping away.

"That's bad?" she asked.

"I want to last for you," I said.

"I'm almost there, cum with me," she implored, moving her hand to her front anyway, to frig her clit. In less than a minute, we were both cumming together. Mom collapsed onto my chest, panting and shaking. My cock remained inside her.

When we had our breath back, I was about to start thrusting again when Mom asked, "Derek, can I ask you a question? Are you a submissive?"

"No, what would make you think that?"

She answered, "Because you seem to be acting submissively with me. Wanting to deny yourself an orgasm for me is one example."

"I would call it delaying, not denying. I planned to cum, I just didn't want to disappoint you by cumming quickly, particularly after you said earlier today that I would last longer tonight because I'd cum already."

"You don't seem to have a premature ejaculation problem, Derek. I was trying to make you cum and you basically said to stop. It's entirely okay if you have your orgasm before me, so long as you still put effort into getting me to orgasm, too. Just like when you went down on me in the laundry room, even after I'd already cum once."

"Okay, you said that was one example. What others?" I asked.

"You seem to be letting me take the lead most of the time, with a couple exceptions. I'd be convinced you're submissive, if you're the same way with Angie."

I thought about it, realizing she was right. I had no problem with asking Angie for things I wanted, but hadn't done so with Mom so far. The two exceptions she mentioned were going down on her without being asked in the laundry room and asking her not to keep stroking the base of my cock. Otherwise, I hadn't asked her to do anything I specifically wanted and I realized why. I said, "I think it's the fact that you're my mom and I'm your son. It goes against 21 years of instinct for me to be your equal, sexually, where it is okay with any other lover. Besides, I'm feeling really grateful to be with you, so I've been happy to follow your lead, since it brings pleasure to us both."

"Well, stop it, okay? You're 21, you're an adult, it's time to treat me more like an equal, not just in bed, but out of it, too. Respect me as your mother, but the days of me ordering you around like a child should be in the past. I guess that in addition to adding lover as a new relationship to your box, we need to add an adult parent/child relationship to it, too."

I hugged her. "I'll try, Mom. It might take some time to rewire my head to see us on equal footing, even with your naked body lying on mine and my cock still rock hard in your pussy."

"Let's start easy, then. What's your favorite sex position?" she asked.

I answered, "I really like this position another girlfriend introduced to me, where the woman lays on her side, bent at the waist like we're going to spoon. Instead, I kneel behind her ass and enter her at that angle, either with her knees together or with one leg raised. Plop a couple of pillows under her hip, and it's even easier for the man to be at the right height. I can penetrate just as deep as doggy but I can still make eye contact with her, can lean forward to reach her clit and breasts and vary my angle even easier. Angie loves it, but my current fuck buddy at school doesn't like it as much."

Mom said, "That sounds like a cross between doggy and a position I've used successfully before where I lie on my side, keeping the lower leg straight with the man straddling it while the upper one is bent, either parallel to the bed or raised, even as far as being against his shoulder. Penetration is even deeper than doggy. You pick which of those two you want to use next."

I chuckled. "You tell me I know a position you've never tried before, of course I'm going to ask for that first, then try the other one too, another time."

We rearranged, putting two pillows under Mom's torso. She lifted her upper leg, bending it at the knee to plant that foot on the bed in front of her other knee. I crouched behind her, lining my cock up with her pussy and slipped halfway into her. With one hand on her thigh and another on her pelvis, I thrust in and out, getting a little deeper each time.

Soon enough, my pelvis was pressing against her ass. I kept my strokes long and slow to start. I shifted my angle a little to try and direct my cock towards her gspot, bringing several loud moans from her. "I love it, baby," Mom cooed. She used the foot that was planted on the bed to help rock her hips back at me, while her hand went between her legs to rub her pussy. I realized that Mom couldn't play the same trick of rubbing the base of my cock in this position, since my balls weren't accessible.

Gradually, my strokes got shorter and faster, another orgasm beginning to build. I didn't try to stop it this time, but Mom exploded before me, crying out my name between screams. I maintained my tempo as she writhed before me. She clenched her muscles around me for nearly a minute before her insides relaxed.

"Oh, baby, we've got a winner here," she muttered, pushing back at me even harder. I thrust faster, ready to cum myself, hammering into her, priming my trigger and waiting for it to go 'bang'. It took another couple of minutes, but I reached my point of no return just as Mom screamed, "Cumming again!" and we shook together, my ejaculations filling her pussy to overflowing. I felt my cum and hers dripping from my balls, making the slapping of my balls against her ass, that was already happening, louder.

I gradually slowed to a stop, my thighs burning from the exertion of the crouching position. Even more cum flowed from Mom's labia as I withdrew my cock, splattering her buttock and making a mess of the pillow under her. "Ooops, wet spot alert," I joked.

"Good thing there are clean linens in the cabinet," she said, looking around for a clock. "We should take care of that and get to sleep, rather than going another round and winding up too tired to take care of the bed. I've got to get up fairly early to get started on the turkey, anyway."

We climbed out of my bed. Mom went to the bathroom to clean up while I pulled off that pillow case and checked the bed for other wet spots. I found several, so stripped the fitted sheet off, too. I grabbed a clean sheet and pillowcase and set them on the bed, then went to the bathroom to do some cleanup of my own. Mom was in the shower, washing off. She spotted me and laughed. "God, Derek, you filled me so full that a washcloth wasn't going to be enough. Care to join me?"

"Absolutely, Mom!" I said.

Mom said, "Maybe it would be easier to treat me as an equal if you started calling me 'Marcy' when we're together."

"I'll think about that. I'm not sure I want to push our mother-son relationship out of that metaphorical box, to make the other relationships work."

"Fair enough," she said.

I entered the shower with her and we did an even more thorough job of washing each other than after the hot tub. I let my hands roam more, too, eventually stroking two fingers in and out of her vagina in the name of getting her clean, bringing her to one more orgasm with my thumb against her clit. Mom was likewise stroking my cock, jacking one more load of cum from me.

As we finally got out of the shower and started to towel off, Mom was giggling. "I do need to get to sleep, but I'm really glad we did that. Your dad's not a fan of handjobs, so it's been years since I've gotten to do one. That base stroking move that you thought was getting you off too quickly is the closest he lets me get to bringing about an orgasm by hand."

"It's easier to use hands in a shower than to fuck, I find. Having you kneel to suck me off, or trying to fuck without falling are both tougher than being able to lean against each other like we did."

We returned to my bedroom and worked together to put the fitted sheet onto the bed after another check for damp spots that might have soaked through to the mattress and slipped the pillow into its case. We then climbed in and pulled the covers over us. I kissed her and said, "Sweet dreams, Mom."

"Sweet dreams, baby."

~~~~~