Mom and Me - Adventures with Spunk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian56
Ian56
872 Followers

"Another one almost full to the brim, dear," smiled my Mother as she got to her feet, "Goodness knows what Doctor Meadow is going to make of all this," She stopped at the door, "Did you enjoy that, Henry?"

I just nodded. "Yeah, Mom," I sighed feeling exhausted but sated as I eased up to sit on the side of my bed, "You're the best."

Mom stared at me for a second. "I'm glad. Sleep tight, sweetie."

And with that, she left the room.

***

The next three days slipped away and everything returned to normal.

Normal as if our regular masturbation adventures were an everyday thing like eating breakfast or brushing your teeth. It's amazing how something so abnormal becomes the new normal with the bare minimum being at least three squirts per day. My always ready libido was in a constant state of raring to go. Each ejaculation was as good as the last. But I knew in my heart that none was as good as that special one.

It had gone seven. Dinner was done and we were deep into another extraction with Mom vigorously tugging out my elasticated dong as she again had me gasping and groaning as I lay there on my bed.

Boom. Time flies when you're having fun. "Coming, Mom," I grunted as Stan and Ollie let loose the tadpoles of war. Mom, as ever, had the container ready and I forced myself up onto my elbows so I could watch the show. Mom had a silly girlish grin on her face as I started to flood the beaker with my thick stuff.

"Oooo, sweetie," she laughed, "Look at all that delicious stuff spurting out of your big cock!"

Through my funk, I blinked at her as she extracted my stuff like she was pulling a pint. Listening to your own Mom talk that way was the most surreal thing ever. Delicious? Big cock? Spurting?

With a last jerk of my hips, I collapsed into a happy heap as my own personal masturbator in chief made sure she got every last drop she could from me. "That's a good boy," she said, praising my efforts as she got to her feet, "Clean yourself up and I'll go sort this out. Okay, sweetie?"

I was flat on my back and waved my hand at her. "Sure, Mom. Whatever."

Mom disappeared and I dragged myself wearily to my feet. Going over to my dresser, I sorted through the pile of freshly laundered clothes to get some clean underwear before I hit the shower. Except there wasn't any. Well, shit.

Still a bit groggy, I went downstairs to ask Mom what was up and as I approached the kitchen I suddenly felt something wasn't quite right. The door was slightly ajar and I quietly walked up to it and peeked through the gap.

Unaware she was being watched, Mom was sat at the table with the beaker in front of her and she was scribbling down the result and date onto the sheet. Once she was done, she picked the container up and went over to the sink to wash it out and rinse it clean.

Except she didn't do that.

What she did do blew my tiny little mind.

She raised the full beaker and looked at it intently. Then, to my utter gobsmacked astonishment, she tilted her head slightly back, held my sperm sample deliberately over her now open mouth and let my thick seed spill slowly over the rim so that a long thick strand of spunk dribbled down until there was a large puddle of goo on her thrust out tongue. With my jaw on the floor, I watched as she closed her mouth and took the first of three extravagant gulps as she swallowed my whole load down her throat before she smacked her lips together loudly.

"Yummy," I heard her say as she licked the container clean before rinsing it under the tap as I stood there freaking the fuck out. I was so stunned and shocked I nearly farted with surprise at what she had done.

YUMMY?!

Holy fucking shit.

My Mom was a cum slut.

***

End of Part 3.

Notes: Sad times here. Lost someone very close. Not sure when the next part will be ready to go. Hopefully, writing will give me some sort of peace of mind. Thanks for all the nice comments about my stories.

Ian56
Ian56
872 Followers
12