Mom and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Waking with Mom.
2.3k words
4.55
42.9k
56

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

"It's been," she said, as my eyes opened, "almost three years since a man did that for me."

I could see it was still dark outside, making it pretty early. This was summer and sunrise comes around 6 o'clock. I had no idea how long I had slept. My memory was operating, though, and I instantly knew where I was. I was also sort of vaguely aware that it was just the two of us in bed. I had no idea where Lee might be.

I didn't say anything but my mind was working just fine, along with my third-grade arithmetic. It had been right at three years when Lee had called mom, asking if she could stay with us "for a while." She had come to the house that evening badly beaten up, with two black eyes, a fat lip, and a serious bruise over the ribs of her left side. Mom had called Don, our cousin, and told him if he showed up at the house she'd shoot him. I suppose he believed her because I don't recall ever seeing him again.

Mom, the nurse, had tended to her and I had lost my bed, consigned to the third bedroom that my father, who I couldn't have picked out of a lineup at that point in my life, had made by converting the garage. It was okay for nine months of the year, with its bunk bed, but the space heating system did not reach there in the winter and I learned to sleep in pajamas and socks.

I suppose, on some level, I had been aware that although they went out pretty regularly, I hadn't seen a new man in the morning lately. I knew these things but they hadn't impinged on my consciousness.

Until now.

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, as they say, but I ain't the dullest either.

"Since Lee moved in," I said.

"Yes," she said, meeting my eyes.

"And now she takes care of your, well," and I hesitated, seeking the word, "takes care of your 'needs?" I finished, emphasizing that last word.

"Yes," she said for the third time.

"And now will I take care of those needs?" I asked.

She hesitated then, holding my eyes.

"Do you want to?" she asked.

"Yes," I said without hesitation. "But do you want me to?" I asked.

"Davey," she said, and for the first time, I sensed some awkwardness.

I watched her face, her eyes jumping up and to the right as she thought, and then doing that jittering thing as she focused on first my right eye and then my left eye.

"Davey," she started again, "it's a very special intimacy. Are you sure you want that?"

Later in life, as I was attending a training program to learn how to analyze financial statements to decide whether to offer government-backed financing to businesses, I first heard the phrase "no-brainer" when one of the cases we were studying was so obvious no thinking was involved in the "yes" decision. When I heard that phrase I started laughing because it had triggered my memory of this morning.

I reached over, dig my fingers into that mass of her black hair, pulled her to me, and kissed her.

It was a good kiss. Not as good as she and Lee taught me later, but nonetheless, a good kiss.

"I want it all," I said, my hand running up and down her back. I smiled at the little wince when my hand reached her ass and I squeezed a little.

"Davey," she said, her voice carrying a hint of a whine, almost fear.

I stopped her with a kiss.

"Davey," she started again, but this time the fear was gone, replaced by desire.

Her womanscent signaled her desire better than any words could. The pheromone-laden perfume of her arousal filled the room suddenly, and it was different from any girl I had ever been with.

And that's how I thought of it. They were girls (all four of them). I was laying in bed with a woman now.

When I kissed her for the third time I heard, for the first time, that soft hum deep in her throat that I would come to crave.

It was another good kiss, and she wasn't holding back anymore. Apparently, she had lost, or maybe she had won, the argument with herself and decided to shed her inhibitions. She was arching her body, molding herself to me. Her mouth was hungry and her tongue was a living thing itself, probing and seeking.

When her hand found me, hard, she giggled.

"I guess your old mom isn't too beat up for you, huh," she said, giggling and reaching a little lower, cupping my balls and giving them just enough of a squeeze to make me squirm.

She pushed, gently, rolling me onto my back, giggling a bit and kissing me as she did.

"If it's all the same to you," she said, her smile infectious, "I think I'll get on top. You seem to have left me with a bit of a sore butt."

I said nothing while she swung her leg over me, straddling, that wiry hair of her pubis slightly scratchy against my scrotum. She bent to kiss me, moving slowly to drag heavy breasts over my belly and then my chest as she moved up to finish the kiss. It was a long, lingering kiss, her tongue busy, her breathing quickening, her hands moving to find my ribs and move up. She found my nipples with her fingers and pinched, drawing a little groan.

She entwined her fingers with mine, capturing my hands, and pressed them up beside my head as she moved her body just enough to feel my hardness against her and then to slowly take me into her body.

My breath caught.

My breath literally caught. I couldn't inhale. I couldn't exhale. The sensation was too perfect.

The girls I had been with before had been slick and tight, but that was it. Lee had been loose, almost no resistance, until she had used those educated muscles.

But with mom, it wasn't a matter of being tight or loose. It was perfect. We didn't just, you know, "fit." We "matched." As she accepted me into her body it was as if every cell gave a quick kiss as my cell passed on its way deeper, and in the end, every cell found its mate and embraced, kissed, and caressed. Hell, it's like every cell made love to its mate.

And I could tell she was feeling it too. Like me, she wasn't breathing. Her eyes were wide open and her lips were parted. She was looking into my eyes. Her fingers were clamped onto mine, her nails digging in just short of painfully.

I can't tell you how long that first perfect contact lasted. Time had no meaning right then. This was paradise, Hell, this was the Garden of Eden and we were Adam and Eve before she developed that taste for apples (or whatever that damn forbidden fruit was).

This was perfection.

When you read that trite phrase, "one perfect body where two imperfect halves had been," well, I know what that means. I lived it in that perfect first merging with my mother.

She drew in a deep, shuddering breath, not quite a gasp, and then hissed, "oh Jesusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," almost whistling the last consonant.

I managed to suck in my own breath and said, "yeah, oh Jesus."

Her eyes suddenly went even wider and she came, just like that. I felt the sudden gush of her release, soaking me, soaking both of us, the sweet nectar of her release thick and hot, her body rigid with her ecstasy.

Her fingers were still locked with mine and I realized she was actually drooling a little, her mouth open, still breathing in shuddering gasps.

"Oh Jesussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss," she said for the second time.

I guess my recovery time was better than hers because this time I managed to chuckle and said, "oh Jesus" back, but I was grinning.

"I didn't know," she said softly, her voice thick and husky now, as if she needed to clear her throat, "God, Davey, I didn't know it would be like that."

When she tried to pull her hands away I held her captured.

"Stay with me," I said, softly, "and do that again."

She giggled and said, "Davey, it's not something I can do on command."

I worked those muscles deep in my belly that I knew would move me inside of her. Her eyes got big and her breathing stopped.

"Again," I said, and her eyes closed and I could feel her body tensing.

"Come on," I said, still holding her hands captive, putting some urgency into my voice.

"OH JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she cried out, and came again, spectacularly. Her release was so hot and wet I thought her bladder control had failed but all I could smell was pure womanscent.

"Keep going," I said, squeezing her fingers even harder as she tried to pull free.

"DAVEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY," she yelled as she came explosively, the rush of her pleasure soaking us both. Her body clenched and relaxed and clenched and relaxed and clenched and relaxed. The last time she just collapsed. She buried her face in my neck, her drool and snot making it slick where we touched.

"Oh Jesus, oh God, oh Jesus, oh God," she was chanting as her body trembled and she slowly relaxed.

I was still hard and deep inside of her, still reveling in that perfect merging. My hands were exploring her now, finding the bumps of her spine, the hard shape of her shoulder blades, the wide bone at the base of her spine, and reaching lower, finding the point of her tailbone right at the top of her gluteal cleft, her asscrack.

She sighed and relaxed.

"I had no idea," she said, softly, into my throat.

"I don't know how you could have," I said, my brain kind of kicking into gear although it was the small head deep inside of her that was still very much in control.

"I love you," she said, and the way she said it took me over the top. This wasn't mom saying a quick, "love you" to her son. This was a woman saying "I love you," to a man.

And I exploded.

Her eyes got big as I came, my body filling her in four distinct waves that left me gasping.

"Oh my," she said, very softly, holding still, holding me inside of her.

"Yeah, oh my," I breathed, more like I gasped.

She moved suddenly, her legs locking with mine, her knees outside of mine, and our ankles touching.

We were both sweaty and panting as we lay, me still inside of her although I was already starting to soften. My balls ached vaguely, and deep in my belly was another ache, my prostate, overworked with the power of my ejaculation.

"Oh myyyyy," she said softly again and then whimpered as I softened and slipped out with an audible little splash as she leaked, spattering a little.

"Oh fucking MY," she said softly, shuddering, her heels drumming on the mattress a little before she relaxed and let her legs fall to lay on the bed outside of mine.

She exploded into action then. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me about fifty times before I could react.

Her nose was running now and the kisses were slick, tasting slightly salty. I liked them. She was crying a little too, sort of a hysterical mixture of tears and laughter. It was like it was her last burst of energy because after that flurry of kisses she rolled off of me and sort of collapsed back onto the pillow, breathing hard, her breath a little bubbly until she cleared her throat noisily.

"I never imagined," she said.

I really had nothing to say so I kissed her and then settled, my head in the softness of her shoulder, and found her nipple with my mouth, taking it in. It felt natural to take more of the tissue, the nipple, and areola and then a little more of that oddly firm tissue right behind her nipple. On some instinctive level, where behavior is full-blown at birth, it felt natural to begin gently caressing her nipple against the roof of my mouth with my tongue, sucking gently, the soft vacuum pulling her deeper. I could feel her swelling as she started brushing my hair and humming softly and tunelessly.

It felt natural too, to run my hand down her belly and feel the wiry coarseness of her pubic hair. She was hot and swollen and slick where I touched and she parted her legs in pleasant supplication as my fingertips played. I found the hard little button of her clitoris, still very VERY swollen. I tapped it lightly with my fingertip, making her giggle and squirm.

Unbidden, but I suppose always there somewhere, deep in my mind, way down where the lizards of my evolutionary ancestors reside, came a thought.

As I caressed her, very lightly between her legs, feeling the way her hips moved and wondering if that was involuntary, I asked the question that had popped into my mind. "Is it ONLY your ass that needs the spanking?"

She froze. For a long minute, she didn't move, didn't breathe, didn't speak.

Finally, she said, "it's only my ass that has gotten the spankings."

I smiled and said, "maybe next time we try something different?" as my fingers kept caressing where she was swollen and hot and wet.

When she didn't say anything I knew I had won although I wasn't really very sure what the game was.