Mom & Me Ch. 40

Story Info
The Dance & Aftermath.
4.1k words
4.59
5.2k
7
0

Part 40 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

The Dance & Aftermath

Lizzy and I didn't wake up until about fifteen minutes to ten on Saturday morning. She turned over and said, "Good morning Sleepy Head."

"Wow! I guess we were tired, even more than we'd realized." We were both pretty busy yesterday. How about a kiss for your sweet baby?"

Lizzy turned and raised herself up on her elbow and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. Then she kissed me again, even more passionately, and then she kissed me again for several minutes. Then she smiled and said, "Now that you got what you asked for, can I ask you to do something for me?"

"Sure, what is your wish my Princess?"

"I would like you to finger my pussy, kiss my lips, play with my boobs and then fuck me until I have an amazing orgasm."

"I will be gladly try to fulfill your Saturday morning wish my dear, but first I need to pee."

I need to pee too. I'll go pee and then I'll get ready for you to give me one of your awesome fucks."

When she returned from the bathroom I got up and peed too. When I returned she was lying down on the bed fully naked with this beautiful smile on her face.

I looked at her beautiful face and lovely body laying there and said, "I love you Lizzy."

"I love you too, Billy! Now let's get that penis of yours nice and hard." She reached over and began to slide her hand up and down the length of my awakening penis. It responded to her cool touch.

She whispered, "I love how I can make your penis respond to my touch."

"And I like how you are touching me Lizzy. You're amazing Lizzy."

"I want you to finger me Billy now, and then I want you to fuck me with your amazing cock."

"I didn't have to finger her pussy very long because she was already pretty hot and wet. I rolled on top of her and she raised her slender legs above her head and spread them outward. I placed my hard penis at the entrance to her pussy lips and she smiled at me as my penis touched the entrance to her labia.

"Ok, Billy, push your cock deep inside of me and let us ride our magic carpet until we are both thoroughly satisfied."

We both wanted to please each other and we fell silence concentrating on our bodies and our partner. We fell into a wonderful rhythm and pace. Our bodies were working hard. Our breathing increased with each stroke in and out. Lizzy begin to moan and groan. I could tell by her moments she was enjoying intense pleasure. My balls were smacking her pussy with each inward stroke. She began to breathe heavily and more frequently and I could feel moisture on both of our bodies. She moaned and made other loving sounds as she continued to move with me on every thrust. Then she whispered, "I'm on the verge of having an orgasm Billy."

"Do it Lizzy. I'm close, but release anytime you're ready. I will be releasing my seed inside of you too. I love you Lizzy."

"Oh, Billy, I love you so much. I love having you inside... and her body jerked and she experienced a wonderful orgasm and my seed flowed out of my penis into her pussy. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down onto her body. She was sobbing for joy. "Oh, Billy that was so beautiful. You satisfied me completely. Kiss me Billy! Kiss me Baby."

I kissed her lips passionately. "I love you Lizzy. I love making love to you."

"Billy, you really know how to please me. I'm so satisfied. You are an awesome lover. I love having your seed inside of me Billy. We are one! You're my one and only baby. I thrive on your love. Until I met you and had intercourse with you I didn't know how wonderful it would be to have someone like you loving me. You've really made my life worth living.

We continued to hold one another, kissing and touching one another as we lay in our bed together. She giggled, "I think our sheets are soaked good with our cum Billy. Let's get up and take a shower together and fix some breakfast."

She washed my whole body and carefully washed my cock. I washed her body and her pussy. I touched her tits and they popped out and she giggled and shook her head saying, "You're a boob man, aren't you! I'm glad you like them and I hope you never stop touching and playing with my boobs.

We got out of the shower and dressed than went into the kitchen and cooked some eggs and bacon for breakfast. After we ate we changed the sheets on our bed.

I saw the Marybeth Flower Shop van coming up the driveway around 1:30 p.m. Then I heard the doorbell ring upstairs. A man answered and I heard some talking but couldn't really make out the conversation. I went to the bedroom where Lizzy was straightening up. I told Lizzy, "Someone from Marybeth Flowers was trying to deliver the corsage I had ordered for you." I told her that I had tried to hear what her husband was telling the delivery person but it was too mumbled.

She said, "Oh, he'll tell the person to drive down where the garage is located and instruct him to go to the door next to the garage. Look Billy, the truck is pulling into our driveway. It looks like a woman is going to deliver my corsage."

When the woman got out of the van I saw that it was the owner herself who was delivering the flowers. "I want you to answer the door Lizzy. The woman who is delivery your corsage is the owner of the flower shop. Her name is Marybeth. I don't want her to see that I'm with you."

"I understand Billy, especially when you ordered corsages for seven girls and ladies that will all be at the same dance together. It could cause her head to spin to know that you are with one of the seven recipients the afternoon before the dance. Lizzy giggled and headed for the door.

I could hear Marybeth saying, "Are you Ms. Wilson?"

"Yes, my name is Ms. Wilson."

"I'm delivering a corsage for you that was ordered by a Billy Williams for the TJHS Fall Dance tonight. I hope you will enjoy wearing it Ms. Wilson. I wasn't aware that students could date faculty members, but lots of things have changed since I was a high school student."

"I'm not dating Billy, and I'm not his date for the Fall Dance tonight. Billy enjoys dancing, and he is very generous young man. He asked several faculty members if they would dance with him at the dance. I decided to do so. I sit with other faculty members and help chaperone the dance. I'm sure you probably have multiple corsages to deliver because Billy enjoys making others feel good.

"Oh, thank you Mrs. Wilson for explaining all this to me. Billy has been in my shop several times ordering flowers for people, but I was blown away when he placed an order for seven corsages, for seven different ladies that were all going to be at the same dance event. I even find Billy attractive and very well mannered."

"Most females do. He is very courteous, attentive and he listens.

I want to thank you for delivering the corsages early I know he will appreciate your promptness."

"You're welcome Ms. Wilson. It will stay fresh for you by putting it in your refrigerator."

"I will do that. Thank you! What is your name?"

"My name is Marybeth. I own the Flower Shop. I wanted to make sure you got your corsage ahead of time. We have a lot of deliveries today, so I decided to deliver some of the flowers myself."

Lizzy opened the lid to the flower box and said, "It's beautiful! You arranged the three rose buds beautifully. The roses look very fresh and I love the scent."

"I'm glad you are pleased. Have a wonderful time at the dance Ms. Wilson."

"Thank you. I'm sure I will."

After Marybeth got back into her van, Lizzy said, "Thank you Billy for the corsage. I hope all the other women enjoy wearing their corsages too. You are something else. It must have cost you a fortune to purchase seven corsages for all of your girlfriends and other lovers."

"I hope the band plays a lot of songs. You'll have to dance at least once with each of us. Who are the lucky women getting a corsage from you tonight?"

"I purchased one for Jennifer, Jane, and Rachel. Sandy (Rachel's mom), who will be chaperoning tonight, Miss Weaver in the SBO. You and your counseling secretary, Julie!"

"I thought I should dance with one of the girls for the first dance, and then ask you to dance. I want to know where your Principal is sitting before asking anyone on the faculty to dance with me."

"That's probably wise, but I want to dance the last dance of the evening with you Billy when it is announced. Will you promised me that I will have the last dance of the evening with my sweetie?"

"Absolutely Lizzy."

"Thanks Baby.

The dance was to start at 8 p.m. and end at midnight. Lizzy drove and let me out in front of the school. Then she drove around and parked her car in the faculty parking lot.

It was 7:45 p.m. I walked around to the entrance of the gym. I showed my dance ticket to one of the coaches. He said, "Didn't you ask anyone to go with you?"

I replied, "I have several girlfriends who will be meeting me inside."

" Girlfriends? Really?"

"Yes, I've never had any success dating only one girl. I enjoy several and they seem to enjoy me. It's much better. Believe me."

"I like your style. I never would have dreamed you could be dating several girls and they would all go along with it. Have a good evening stud."

When I got inside I noticed that Rachel and Sandy were already here. I walked over to them and said, "Wow! You both look terrific."

"Rachel said, "Thank you Billy. You look good in your suit too, and thank you for the lovely corsage."

"Charlene said, "Billy, that was very nice of you to buy each of us a corsage for tonight's dance."

"You're welcome Sandy, and you look very beautiful in your dress. I think the corsage goes nicely with it."

"Oh, it does Billy. I think Rachel's corsage is perfect with her dress too."

"I agree. I'm looking forward to dancing with both of you tonight."

They both told me they were looking forward to dancing with me too.

Rachel saw that Jane and Jennifer had arrived and hustled off to show them the table we would all be sitting at.

Sandy said, "You look so handsome Billy. I'm glad you encouraged me to apply to be a chaperone tonight. I'm looking forward to our first dance together too."

"So am I Sandy. I need to go over and say hello to Miss Weaver who runs the SBO."

I talked to Miss Weaver and she was surprised that I purchased her a corsage. She said, "That was very nice of you Billy."

I replied, "You worked so hard to make this dance special for all of us. I wanted to acknowledge that. Then I said, "Remember, you said you would dance with me if I asked you. I'm planning on asking you."

"And, Billy, so am I. I'm looking forward to dancing with you tonight."

Then I walked up to Lizzy and said, "You look awesome in that dress Mrs. Wilson."

"Why thank you Billy, and thank you for this lovely corsage you purchased for me for tonight's Fall Dance."

Julie was standing near Mrs. Wilson and she smiled broadly at me and said, "Billy, thank you for my corsage also."

"You look very lovely tonight Julie. I'm looking forward to snuggling, ... I mean dancing with you tonight."

Julie blushed and said, "I'm looking forward to it too."

Then I walked over and hugged Jennifer and Jane and sat down at the table with them.

The lights were dimmed and Miss Weaver stood on the platform where the band would be playing. She greeted everyone and went over some information. Then she introduced the name of the band: The Meadowlarks and their lead singer, Valerie Boone who played the clarinet and also sang.

As they turned the lights down, the ceiling lights came on. Wow! The ceiling looked like the night's sky. The students had spent a lot of time creating a lite ceiling with new tech-lights.

I had received a list of all the dance numbers the band was going to play tonight from Valerie Boone. The first dance was going to be a fast passed dance so I ask Jennifer if she was ready to dance.

She smiled and said, "I'm ready to dance period. Thank you Billy for the first dance of the night. Will you please sign my dance card?

I wrote my name in the first space. "Thank you Billy. I walked her out to the dance floor where other couples were already waiting for the band to begin. Their vocalist announced the name of the first dance and then she sat down and picked up her clarinet.

Jennifer is a very good dance partner. I could see the joy she was feeling as we danced this fast paced number. When the dance ended I walked her back to the table and I knew the next dance was going to be a jigger bug number so I asked Rachel if she would dance with me. She responded immediately with a "Yes."

We had practiced our routine at the pre-dance practice sessions we held after school two weeks before. I don't think we missed a step and the expression on her face revealed to me how much she was enjoying our dance together. I think we included as many moves as we could danceing to "Rock Around the Clock."

When it was over I told her I was going to dance with one of the faculty members. She said, "Baby, sign my dance card first!" I sign it and headed for Julie.

"She was sitting at the table with Mrs. Wilson and two other faculty chaperones. I said, "Miss Nicholas, would you dance with me?"

She blushed! Then she said, "Yes, I will dance with you." I escorted her to the dance floor and she said, "This better be a slow dance Billy because I don't know how to dance those fast numbers."

I told her I had asked for a list of the songs they would be playing and this is going to be a very slow romantic song we'll be dancing too. I picked this one out so I could dance as close to you as it;s possible and still move our feet. The song we'll dance to is Moon River."

Julie blushed again. The music began and I started with the normal position of the hands, but they dimmed the lights a little lower on this song and I move her arms in close to our bodies. She whispered, "Be careful Billy. There are probably several eyes watching us."

"Are you scared?"

"No, not really, but I never know what you might do. Remember the time you kissed me at my desk?"

"I'm glad you remember that Julie, and then I kissed her neck."

"Billy, stop that."

I pulled her closer and I could feel her heart beating really fast. "I'm really enjoying our closeness Julie. Are you enjoying dancing with me?

"Of course I am, but I would be enjoying it more if I didn't think there were a thousand eyes watching us."

I said, "I doubt there's any eyes watching us. Let's do an experiment. When you go back to your table I think you will know the answer to your question."

"What are you planning Billy?"

I let go of her right hand and I placed both of my arms around her waist and continue to dance close to her body. I whispered, "I dare you to put your arms around my neck."

"Billy, you are going to get me fired!"

"No, I'm just going to prove to you nobody cares how we dance or who you are dancing with. Put your arms around my neck."

Julie slowly put her arms around my neck and she looked up at me. I said, "That feels really nice Julie." She wasn't relaxed, but she did do what I had asked her. I put my cheek against her cheeks.

She whispered, "Be careful Billy."

I moved my face so I could see her.

She smiled and said, "Thank you."

"I haven't done anything yet to be thanked."

"Yes, you have."

"Our lips were pretty close together and she did look extremely beautiful in the dim light. I kissed her on her lips and quickly moved my head next to hers."

She pinched my neck but didn't say anything.

"Tell me Julie if you didn't enjoy my kiss."

"Billy, I enjoyed it, but I sure hope nobody saw you kissing me."

"Maybe they thought you were kissing me."

Before she could reply the song ended. I said, "Do you have a dance card. I will be glad to sign it."

"No, I don't think the chaperones got dance cards."

I walked her back up to where she had been sitting. I then said, "Mrs. Wilson would you dance with me?

She said, "It would be a pleasure to dance with one of my counselees."

I offered her my arm and we walked quickly to the dance floor. She said, "How was it to dance with Julie?"

"She was afraid I would do something naughty as we danced together."

"Did you do something naughty Baby?"

"Did you observe me doing anything naughty as I was dancing with her?"

"No, you can't see clearly enough to know if someone is acting naughty."

This was another slower number so I said, "If you can't see anything from where you are sitting, would you put your arms around my neck and I will place my arms around your waist."

"Sure, I will do that and she placed her hands around my neck and we began to dance closely together. We didn't talk much during the dance. I kissed her cheek and neck a few times and I heard her pleasurable moans. When the dance was over I walked her back to her table and thanked her for dancing with me.

I went back to the table and asked Jane if she would dance with me now. She said, "Of course I will. I love dancing with you Billy."

The next number was a waltz and Jane really knows how to waltz. The band began to play and it was obvious that many of the students weren't familiar with how to waltz. Some even returned to their tables and sat. There was plenty of room on the dance floor for Jane and I to display our skills. Jane smiled throughout the duration of the dance. When the music stopped we were surprised at the applause we got. As we walked off the dance floor I realized that only two other couples were dancing at the end of the song. When I got Jane back to her table she handed me her dance card. I was glad there were other names above mine.

The next number was going to be a romantic song and Valerie Boone, the Meadowlark's vocalist, was going to sing as the band accompanied her. I walked quickly to where Sandy was sitting with other chaperones and said, "Mrs. Nicholson, will you dance with me?"

"Thank you Billy. It will be my pleasure to dance with you." I helped her get up by moving her chair back. I offered her my arm and we walked to the dance floor.

I looked at her and smiled. "This is our first dance together my darling."

She blushed, but smiled back and said, "I hope it is the first of many dances we share together Billy."

"Me too." We began to dance and almost immediately, she put her arms around my neck, then she kissed me on the lips. "Wow! that was nice Sandy, totally unexpected. I liked it."

"I'm glad, because I like tasting your lips."

We moved as close to one another as humanly possible without sharing one another's DNA. I felt her kissing my neck several times and I did the same to her neck. The vocalist, Valerie Boone sang this romantic tune beautifully and when the dance ended everyone clapped in appreciation.

I walked Sandy back to her table and saw Miss Weaver standing near the door. I walked over and asked, "If you are not busy, would you dance with me." I knew from the dance practices we had for two weeks that Miss Weaver knew how to rock & roll.

"Yes, I will dance with you. I offered her my arm and we walked down onto the dance floor. I knew the next song would be Little Richard's "Good Golly, Miss Molly," and that Miss Weaver and I would rip up the dance floor. The band began to play and we began to move as we had practiced last week. She was a slender lady and she could really move her hips and body the fast past of this song. I noticed that the band kept playing it over several times because there were several couples that were really enjoying dancing to this number. When the band stopped, everyone clapped and clapped. Miss Weaver looked up at me smiling and said, "We nailed that one Billy! Thanks for asking me to dance to that song. That brought back many fond memories."

"I enjoyed it to Miss Weaver. You are a joy to dance with. I hope we can enjoy at least a couple of more dances together this evening."

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12