Mom & Me Ch. 41

Story Info
Sunday Morning, Visiting My Friends.
7.9k words
4.57
4.6k
10
0

Part 41 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Sunday Morning, Visiting My Friends

We woke up Sunday morning later than usual. Lizzy rolled over on her side and kissed me. I opened my eyes and saw her sweet smiling face.

She whispered, "May I suck your cock?'

I smiled and said, "You never have to ask permission to suck my cock. I'm always happy when you to suck it."

She pulled back the covers. If you need to pee, go and pee, because I plan to suck all the cum out of you this morning."

I got up and peed. When I came back, Lizzy said, "I probably should go pee too, before I enjoy your cock & balls for breakfast." She got up and peed and came back with a big smile on her face. She knelt down on the bed, straddling both sides of my legs. She smiled and licked her chops and said, "Let the feast begin."

Her hands were cool and damp from just washing them. She began rubbing the full length of my penis. It sprung to life quickly. She placed her tongue on the bottom of my cock, just below my mushroom, and ran her tongue all the way down to my balls. She kissed the sack containing my testicles. She moved her tongue over and around my testicles, kissing my sack and then she started sucking on my sack. It was an awesome feeling.

Lizzy opened her mouth and put her lips on a section of my sack and then she rolled her tongue across one of my nuts. That action made my nerve endings come to life within my testicles. It also made my cock hard. It was something I'd never felt before. It really turned me on. She kept moving her lips around trying to bring the sack inside her mouth. I felt her tongue moving and caressing the other ball as well. She closed her mouth and exerted minimum pressure on my testicles. I almost went into orbit.

She released the pressure and asked, "Billy did you like how I am playing with your testicles? Does it feel good? I enjoyed having your balls inside my mouth. I think I managed to get both of them inside my mouth for a few seconds. I hope it was a good feeling for you, and that you didn't feel and discomfort or pain."

"I felt no pain Baby. It felt different, but it felt sensational too. I've never felt such an intense feeling before. My penis got really hard when you had the one ball enclosed within your mouth. I thought I was about to be launched into space. It was a good feeling, but different."

Lizzy smiled and said, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. So did I. I'm going to enjoy more of that in the future."

Then she leaned over my stiff penis and placed her lips over my mushroom and began to suck the tip down to just below my mushroom. She sucked hard applying medium pressure. It was a great sensation that swept through my body. She kept looking at me for reactions. She kept sucking the first couple of inches from the top, applying different pressures to different areas. She removed her mouth and began kissing the tip of my penis and then began kissing the surface all the way down to my balls. Then Lizzy ran her tongue up and down the length of my cock. She began using her hand and increasing the speed of her upward and downward strokes. She smiled at me and placed my cock into her mouth and began to suck the length of my penis at a steady pace. It was so awesome. I heard sounds coming out of my throat that I've never heard before. I was really moaning and groaning and perhaps even murmuring something in my sub-conscience. All, I know is this was the best blowjob I have ever experienced. I was getting very sweaty and feeling warmth flowing throughout my body. I arched my body trying to keep pace with her strokes. I felt my body chemistry building toward a climax. She continued sucking the length of my cock and increasing the pressure. I felt her squeezing my penis hard as she sucked. I kept murmuring and groaning and I was arching my back trying to get more of what she was giving me. Then I felt it move; I recognized the signs just before an orgasm. I could barely communicate my thoughts to her, but she saw it in my eyes and the expression on my face. She knew a wad of creamy cum was going to be shot right into her mouth.

"I tried to say something but it never happened and I let out a yell when I released my seed. She flinched slightly, but she never lost any of my creamy cum. She swirled it around inside of her mouth and swallow my load of seed. She braced for the second load. My orgasm came quickly, and she swirled it around inside of her mouth, and then swallowed my seed. Another load came out so she enjoyed sucking on it for a few minutes before swallowing it. "I love the taste of your salty cum Billy. It is the best health drink in the world."

I lay on my back exhausted. She said, "Just lay there and enjoy what you just experienced. I will go and get a wet washcloth and clean you up." She returned and carefully cleaned around my testicles and penis. After she cleaned the area she kissed my penis several times before kissing my mouth. "How's my baby feeling? You were tired last night; and now your sweetie just exhausted you with sex."

"No, I'm not exhausted from you making love to me. Lizzy, I want to thank you for the most incredible experience I've ever had. I enjoyed it so much. You were sensational. I loved the feeling of having my balls inside of your mouth and feeling your tongue roll over my nuts. When you applied pressure I thought I would be lifted up into outer space. Thank you, baby. You're the best. That's for sure."

"Thank you for the compliments, Billy." I'm glad an older woman can bring new life to your sexual experience."

"You're going to have to let me rest before I can try to match what you just did for me Baby."

"I'll take a rain check Baby. I have to write up some instructional notes concerning an IEP I'm suppose to lead on Monday, and put together information for two-parent conferences for whoever substitutes for me. So, here's the plan. We will take a shower now and then dress. Then I will fix you breakfast. After breakfast, hopefully before ten o'clock, I want you out of here so I can work. You can either go see one of your lady friends or go to Jane or Jennifer's but I have to get this work done if we are going to play hooky together Monday and Tuesday."

"Wow! I get this amazing first-class blowjob from you and then you give me permission to go see any of my girlfriends. What time should I come back? Do you want me here or would you rather I go home and sleep tonight?

"I'll text you later Billy. I have to get these two things done and they have to have all the information so whoever does the IEP or parent conferences will know what to do and say. It's very important. As much as I enjoy sleeping with you, maybe it would be better if you went home. You've probably haven't seen Ginny much lately."

"I hope you'll understand Billy. I would rather give you up one night so we can spend more than two days together in Danville. Text me around 6 p.m. so we can talk for a few minutes"

After I finished eating, I went and brushed my teeth and prepared to go and find something to do. Lizzy kissed me hard on the lips and gave me a big hug. "Have fun. I hope you find a girl to keep you company today."

"I hope you are able to get all your instructions down for those who will substitute for you on Monday and Tuesday."

"Thanks Billy. I hope you can find some sweet ass to keep you happy today." I kissed her, and put on my jacket and walked down her driveway toward town.

It was a very nice fall morning so I just decided to walk around town aimlessly as I reran the great blowjob Lizzy gave me this morning. I never experienced so many different emotions and feelings within my body as I did this morning when Lizzy was making love to me. She sure was at the top of her game this morning. I was thinking we should have plenty of time on Monday and Tuesday to enjoy other pleasing moments between us."

As I was walking up Walnut Street, my phone buzzed indicating someone was texting me. I looked at the name; it was Marybeth, the owner of Marybeth's Flowers.

I read her text. She said, "My husband is gone for the day. He left the house at 2 a.m. this morning to go fishing in the mountains with his two buddies. I would like to spend some time with you if you're not busy. Text me back if you are available."

I knew she would contact me some time, but I didn't know if it would be this soon. I texted her back saying, "I'm available right now and pretty much for the rest of the day. Just text me the time and the address where you want me to meet you."

She replied almost instantly. "You can come now if you're available. My address is 4783 Chestnut Street. It is a white frame house with blue shutters."

"I'm walking up Walnut Street right now. I'm on my way."

"Good, I'll be looking for you."

"I turned on Broad Street in the direction of her home. I figured it would take me fifteen or twenty minutes to get to her house.

As I approached her house, I saw her looking out the front window. She waved and I waved back at her. Before I turned to walk up to the front porch, I took a quick look around the neighborhood and didn't see anyone out. I walked quickly to her front door and it opened immediately and I walked inside.

"Good morning Billy. I'm so glad you were available this Sunday morning and willing to come over here to visit with me. Let me hang your coat in the closet. How did the Fall Dance go?"

"It was wonderful. You should have seen the false ceiling in the gym. They attached those super small tech lights to the black material and it resembled a night's sky with a zillion stars shining above us. The band was excellent and I got to dance several times with all seven of my lady friends."

"What was the name of the band that performed at your dance last night?"

"They called themselves the Meadowlarks and Valerie Boone was their female vocalists. She also played the clarinet too. They played a variety of different dance tunes and everyone seemed to enjoy the evening. The band even played an extra half hour.

"I'm glad it was a successful evening for everyone who attended.

I have a little confession, and an apology to make to you Billy. Yesterday when you were in my flower shop ordering corsages for seven women, it really blew me away ... at first. Then after we talked and you shared with me that you've never had much success dating or going steady with just one girl, so you started dating several girls and each of these girls knew you were dating other girls.

I was surprised to learn that as long as you treated your girls all the same they were fine with that arrangement. It was hard for me to fathom that these girls were ok with this kind of arrangement. ...So, I decided to personally deliver all your corsages yesterday to see what these ladies were like. I was really curious Billy, and I wanted to see them and hopefully exchange a few words with them. I was pleased that I got to briefly talk with all seven of your lady friends. I was very impressed, and also very envious. Actually, Billy, I was very jealous of all of them, especially the more mature ladies, like Sandy Nicholson, Julie Nicholas, & Lizzy Wilson. I must commend you Billy, you really know how to pick out good-looking females. They were all very attractive, poised women, and well-groomed. I really envied them, Billy. I saw the light and excitement in their eyes when I gave them the corsages. It made them extremely happy, but I was jealous that I wasn't one of your girls.

I remembered you telling me how most married women are lonely, insecure, and feel trapped in a failed marriage relationships. Their husbands seem uninterested in them, and the wives feel like they were only useful as domestic slaves. You even said that most of them were starved for affection and sex, and were lonely within their own homes.

Well, I'm one of those women Billy. That's my situation too. I'm stuck in a failed marriage and I'm starved for love and affection. After you left my flower shop I thought about all you shared with me, and I decided last night if you were willing, I wanted the same affection you give each of your women friends. I want to be one of your girls. I want to have sex and companionship with you, as you have with your other girlfriends. As long as you treat me as you treat them I will be a happy camper, and I know I will feel secure and loved in your arms. Can I be one of your girls Billy? I haven't thought of anything else since you left my shop the other day."

She walked hesitantly toward me. I extended my arms and she moved quickly into them. I held her for a very long time as tears cascaded down her cheeks. Tears, of cleansing, tears washing away years of loneliness, guilt, lost hopes, and unrealized dreams. Her body throbbed and I felt all the pain and torment leaving it. Her arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and I was rubbing her back gently. She lifted her head up from my chest and looked into my eyes. I bent forward and kissed her. She leaned her body into mine and I felt my penis getting hard. She kissed me again, her tongue pressing against my lips and moving inside my mouth. She kept kissing me. She was hungry for male attention. I thought, "How many years has this woman been neglected? She was so eager and hungry for affection." We stood like that for at least ten or fifteen minutes before she loosened her arms and stepped back, still holding my hands.

"Thank you Billy. You're amazing. Thank you for allowing me to cry and shed some awful memories."

"I enjoyed holding you Marybeth, and I also enjoyed kissing you and holding you tightly in my arms."

"I'm really glad to hear that from you Billy. I think we've already established a binding relationship. I'm going to really enjoy being one of your girls."

She hugged me again, and as she pressed her body into mine she felt my stiff penis. She looked up at me and smiled. "It's been years, too many years since I felt a man's penis pushing against my body. I love feeling your penis pushing into me right now."

She put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her waiting lips. I loved how she kissed me. Her mouth tasted so sweet.

She whispered, "Billy I'm ready ... I'm ready for you to make love to me. Will you make love to me Billy? I want you inside of me now."

"Yes, I want to make love with you too, Marybeth."

"That is what I wanted to hear." She took my hand and said, "Follow me, we'll be more comfortable on my bed."

I followed her into her bedroom. The bedspread had been turned down. She turned and faced me. "Billy, I want you to undress me."

I helped her take off her pink cashmere sweater, placing it carefully on her hope chest which she probably purchased when she was around fifteen years old. I unbuckled her skirt and she stepped out of it. I placed her skirt on top of her sweater. She was smiling at me continuously. I could see her public hairs showing through her silk panties. I put my thumb and index finger on each side of her light blue panties and slid them down her legs slowly. She carefully stepped out of her light blue panties. She was still looking at me when I placed her panties over my face and inhaled her essence.

"Oh, Billy, I never had a man do that before. It makes goosebumps; it is such a romantic gesture. I feel so loved. I hope you enjoyed smelling my scent."

"I truly did Marybeth. I love the smell of a woman's body. It's so intoxicating to my senses. There's no smell I enjoy more than a woman's body. I'm no different than any bull elk."

She giggled and blushed. She asked me to unfasten her bra. Then she turned around and faced me. Do you like the size and shape of my breasts, Billy? Do my tits excite you?

"You have a magnificent body, Marybeth. It is so slender and gorgeous and well toned. Your breasts are spectacular. You are a very beautiful woman Marybeth, and I'm anxious to have intercourse with you right now."

"Then let me help you take off your clothes. She unbuckled my belt, slid my zipper down, and pulled my pants to the floor. I kicked off my gym shoes and stepped out of my pants. My penis was hard and sticking outwardly within my underwear. She smiled and said, "Let's free that cock from its confinement and give it room to roam. Then she helped me take my shirt off. Now, we were both naked. I reached out and pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately on her lips.

"Your kisses are delicious Billy and I like how you hug me. I have been so hungry for someone to make love with me. I'm grateful you've come into my life. I'm satisfied being one of the girls."

She positioned herself on top of the mattress and said, "Should I lay on my back or would you rather I kneel on my knees?"

"Since you have not had sex for a while I think it would be more comfortable for you to kneel."

She positioned herself and said, "Fuck me hard Billy. I've wanted your big cock inside of me since I talked with you in my flower shop. I'm very horny and I'm ready to receive that gorgeous looking penis of yours. So plant it deep inside my vagina and fuck me hard."

"Marybeth, I'm going to finger fuck you for a few minutes so your pussy will get wet and relaxed. I started with one finger and she flinches just a little as I entered her vagina. It wasn't very long before I had four fingers inside of her. She cooed and said, "Oh, I like what you're doing Billy. It really feels good, but I'm really anxious to have your cock deep inside of my vagina."

"You're really wet now and I feel you're more relaxed. I don't feel any stress from you. I'm going to take some of your wetness and rub it over my penis."

"Take as much as you want baby."

I moved my penis to the entrance of her labia and I told her I was going to push my penis into her pussy just beyond my mushroom."

"Ok, I'm waiting. I can feel it Billy. Oh, god, that feels wonderful. Your cock is big and it's stretching me, but it doesn't hurt. Actually baby it feels extremely good."

"I'm going to push the rest of the way into you and then we're going to find a rhythm and a speed where we can sync with one another."

"I'm ready Billy. Push that penis of yours deep inside of me. Yes, yes, yes, I feel it! It's feels so wonderful. My god I like how you are making love to me Billy. I don't want this day to ever end."

We both fell into a wonderful rhythm and speed. She moved beautifully with me and we were now focused on pleasing one another. I saw moisture forming on her back and she had lowered her head onto the mattress. She was working hard. She began to make unintelligent murmurs and as we continued our lovemaking I began to hear the universal groans and moans that all females make when they are being fulfilled with intense pleasure.

Our breathing increased with each stroke up and down. She was definitely in sync with me and we were both receiving much pleasure from one another. I heard a guttural sound forming as she was trying to tell me that she was close to having an orgasm. I told her I was close too, but she should release when she was ready. I asked her if she wanted me to stay in or pull out before I had my orgasm. She replied immediately in a loud commanding voice,

"No! No! Don't you pull out! I want you to spray all your seed inside of my pussy baby! I want all of you Billy. I want every last drop of your cum inside of my body." A few seconds later she jerked and gasped and had her orgasm, and I released my seed into her.

"Billy, that was wonderful. No, AWESOME! I felt your seed enter my vagina! It felt so good. I love how you loved me just now. I needed that Billy and I'm glad you were the one who made love to me."

She turned over and pulled me on top of her. She kissed my lips passionately, pushing her tongue through my lips so our tongues danced together.

"Billy, I thank you for making love to me. You have no idea how much I needed to be fucked. I loved being one with you just now, connected together as one being. You're a great lover baby. I understand now why all those girls and women don't care about how many girls you fuck, as long as you are attentive to them and fuck them on a regular basis. I know I'm happy to be one of your girls. You've made me feel like a princess today Billy. I hope you enjoyed me fucking you too. Did you like fucking me, Billy? I know I sure enjoyed fucking you."

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers