Mom and Mr Sharma

Story Info
Mom's fucks neighbor.
1.1k words
3.59
45k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea what was going on with my mother. But something was changed for sure. From few years she was like very reserved, she would not smile much, she would not speak much, just doing her work amd thats all. But now the situation have changed. I can feel she is happy now. She talks freely, she keeps smiling, she interacts with neighbors. She is in her best mood.

She is 48 and a pride woman, has black hairs and fair indian complexion. She is 5'8", voluptuous, big breasts and big butt. By face she looks hot. My dad on the other hand is shorter, he is 5'5".And he is 10 years older than her.

He keeps traveling almost 20 days a month for his work.

I stay on the opposite end of the city. And visit my parent's house twice or thrice a month. And I usually visit when my dad is around. So that I can meet them both.

But on this Wednesday, I had to pick up my books which I left there when I was there last time.

I thought there wasn't a need to call and check if my mom is home. Because she is usually always home.

So I went, and opened the door. There was a lock on the front door. I had a key for the side door. So I took a key and went in. To be precise, my parents have a big house. It has 12 rooms on the ground floor and 6 rooms on the first floor.

To get my books, I made my way to my room which is in the front, just beside living room. I had no clue that someone is in the house untill I heard a loud moan. I was startled and in a second i thought if my dad came home from his work trip early..

Because I knew it was my mom who moaned. And that sound came from upstair's bedroom.

I rushed to made my way out. I didn't want them to know I was there while they were making love. The moment I was about to get out of the house, I heard him groan. This time it was a shock. I somehow felt that it wasn't my dad.

Blood raged into my body. heartbeats went fast. My face turned red.

I decided to go upstairs. Without making any noise I went upstairs and from the ventilation window which is accessible from the stairs, I looked in.

And by what I saw inside the room, made my legs and hands go numb.

I saw my 48 years old reserved and introvert mother, lieing there on bed, completely nude. Her legs were up. And on top of her, the guy was Mr Sharma. Our neighbour.

A 50 years old guy.

Mr Sharma is married too. His wife and both son and daughter stays in different city together for work. He on himself stays here for his work. He is a doctor in a reputed hospital.

Mr Sharma was very tough and fit guy. Very handsome. Fair complexion. Regular workout had made him look younger.

He is 6ft tall. broad shoulders. Handsome face.

I didn't know how should I react to the scene. So I decided to be calm.

Mr Sharma was on top of her. His very long and fat cock was completely buried deep inside her. She had her arms wrapped around him. And he was making slow love to her.

Moving his thick member just a bit. Both were indulged in a deep kiss sucking eachother's tongue and lips.

Both were moaning and groaning together as he pushes his dick deeper everytime.

Mom would grab his ass motioning him to go deeper. Her pussy was glistening with wetness. His thick fat member was covered in a thin white lather which was produced by her wetness.

He placed his arm through her underarms and grabbed her by her shoulders in a missionary position. And started pounding her. She in response grabbed him tightly. And wrapped her legs around his waist. He would pull his fat cock half way out to push it in deeper everytime. She was moaning continuously like "Aaah aaaaaah aaaaah ouchhh.. ohhhh fuckkkkk... yesss.. just like that.. ohhh my king... ohhhh yessss fuckk me... fuckkk me baby.. fuck me my king.... ohhh yess i love your huge dick.. ummm keep going like that.. i love it.. yesss..."

He was like, "oh yeah, you like it baby... huh... do your husband fuckks you like this??

take it deeper.. How do you feel tell me."

"Oh my lord, yesss you are my man, my real man... ohhh fuckkk.. take me baby.. I love your cock.. its so bigger than my husband's... and it fits in my pussy just perfect... ohhh my king give it to me.." my mom replied.

"Yes baby, I will fuckk you everyday like this" he said.

"oh yeahhh, i am all yours my king"

I was completely wet by now.

He started thrusting faster and deeper.. grabbed her boobs and started fucking deep.

With every shot, his balls would slap on her pussy.

She was getting fucked for her life. I could tell by her expressions, she was having bthe best feeling she could have.

I was very very aroused by the view and the thought. That, Mr Sharma, the sexiest man in the colony, fucking my mom hard in our own house.

And she is getting fucked by his big thick dick..

They were looking so perfect together.

My mom looks very hot, thick long thighs. big boobs, big ass.. and comparatively small waist.

She was voluptuous.

It was obvious for her body type that she needed a big guy like Mr Sharma.

And that my dad could not satisfy her as she told him later while getting fucked under him, that my dad's dick is small and that she doesn't like getting fucked by him as he is shorter than her and less stronger than her. He is not able to take control on her like Mr Sharma has.

Mr sharma pulled his dick out. And ask her to be in doggy style. My mom readily agreed and took a doggy position. swaying her ass up in the air.. I saw her ass completely naked for the first time. It was like Sara Jay's Ass.

He placed his thick fat meat on her pussy and pushed it in. It went in like a knife in butter.

He grabbed her waist and started fucking her deeper. She was moaning louder. He was still going harder. After 30 minutes of continue pounding he filled mom's pussy with his thick load.

I am sure that mom has orgasm minimum thrice while getting fucked by him when he cum once only.

I didn't want them to catch me like this, so i mutely made my way out.

This was the first time I saw them, i will write again if i see them again.

And i am sure they are regular at it.