Mom & Sis Drunk and Horny from CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only just one more thing. It wouldn't be an official birthday celebration without giving my sister her twenty-one birthday slaps on her ass, plus an extra one for good luck, something I've always wanted to do. Just in case my mother felt bad for my sister and interceded on her behalf, I waited until my mother got up from bed to go to the bathroom. I coaxed my sister to move from her back to her stomach, not an easy thing to do when she was still so comfortable in the afterglow of sex. With me directing my attention to her shapely, firm ass, perhaps she thought I was going to have some ass play with her but as soon as she turned over, I slapped her hard.

"One," I said holding her in place with a heavy hand.

"Ow Johnny that hurt."

"Two," I said.

"Fuck! What are you doing?"

"I'm giving you your birthday slaps. Three!"

"Oh no you're not," she said moving her hand there to protect her naked ass but I moved it away before trying to squirm away but I put her back in her place.

"Four!"

"Jesus Johnny, stop slapping me."

"Five!"

"Mom!"

"Six!"

"Mom?"

"Seven?"

"What? I'm in the bathroom."

"Eight!"

"Johnny is spanking me."

"Nine!"

"What? I can't hear you over the bathroom fan."

"Ten!"

"Johnny is spanking me," yelled my sister.

"Eleven!"

"That's nice dear."

"Twelve!"

"That's nice?"

"Thirteen!"

"I can't wait until he spanks me for my birthday," said my Mom laughing.

"Fourteen!"

"Stop it Johnny," she said looking as if she was about to cry.

"Fifteen!"

"You're hurting me," she said with a tinge of sexual excitement.

"Sixteen!"

"Oh Johnny."

"Eighteen!"

"Slap me harder," she said wiggling her ass.

"Nineteen!"

"Slap me again lover," she said.

"Twenty!"

"Fuck! That hurts so bad that it feels so good."

"Twenty-one!"

"I going to cum. I swear to God I'm going to cum."

"And an extra slap for your birthday. Happy birthday Emma."

"Fuck me Johnny. Fuck me hard. Make me your bitch," she said.

THE END

This is a Summer Lovin' contest story. Please vote.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
24 Comments
bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

What a waste of time -- all fantasy and no action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just so confused

... at how many people so adamantly loved this story. I wanna punch Jack's head into a bowl shape, but he wasn't the one writing his inner monologue. How you gonna write the same fantasy 14 different times, throw in one paragraph of narrative, and then when shit does happen, he repeats his thoughts 14 times throughout. If I never see the words "French kiss" again in my life, it'll be too soon. I know you're a big name and write a shit-ton, but premise and itty-bitty moments of narrative aside, this had to be one of the corniest, least sexy writings I've ever encountered.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAMN GURL U BOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!

FUCK ME THAT WAS HOT. BEING A RETIRED EDITOR MY PAST PROFESSION ALMOST CAUSED ME TO STOP READING AND THEN I STARTED SAYING TO MYSELF, "THIS COULD BE THE ONE!" EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE A PERSON GETS LUCKY AND GETS TO READ A "GREAT STORY" LIKE THIS ONE. THE EARLY REPETITIONS OF HIS MOTHER SISTER FANTASY ALMOST BROKE ME. I DON'T LIKE WEARING MY READING GLASSES SO I LOADED THE STORY INTO MY TEXTALOUD READER AND GOT INTO THE STORY. I TOOK A QUICK BREAK AND WENT TO YOUR BIOGRAPHY AND WHEN I SAW YOUR BIOGRAPHY I THOUGHT, "OH WELL, FUCK ME THE AUTHOR IS SO FUCKING HOT AND SEXY", I HAD TO PLACE YOU AND A LOOK ALIKE IN THEIR PLACE, AS THE MOTHER DAUGHTER. DAAAAAAAMN GURL. THIS IS GREAT STORY AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE ASS HOLES MAKING BASELESS MORONIC COMMENTS. ANYWAY, THAT'S MY JOB AS A RETIRED EDITOR. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I KNOW I HAVE MANY HOURS OF ENJOYABLE READING WITH ALL YOUR STORIES. YOU MUST HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS, LIKE ME! GOOD LUCK BEAUTIFUL!!!

POPPIEURGESPOPPIEURGESabout 7 years ago

ABSOLUTELY HARD TO CNTROL MY URGES

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i hope that you had as good a time writing this one as i did reading it...hot tot hot..

HotNYLatinoHotNYLatinoalmost 10 years ago
A HELL OF A HOT STORY!

Wow, Susan, it's the first story I read of yours but it's so hot, I'm making you my favorite author! I'll be glad to read all of your stories. You had me coming all through the whole five pages of it. Can't wait to read more, but enough for one night! Wow, I wish I could meet you some day, so as to tell you all of this in person!

Truly,

Angelo

(HotNYLatino)

TedStvTedStvabout 10 years ago
Oh yes

Very nice. Always enjoy the build up. Left me hot and bothered.

jaybird8100jaybird8100over 10 years ago
Still and always will be a excellent writer!

Susan always writes great stories, single or series there is a feeling you get for the characters and the events they are going through. I've read erotic stories and also porn for years on end. These show what a good writer can do to not only entertain, but excite you. One doesn't always need a fellow with a horse cock or a gal that can deep throat him and swallow the gallon of cum he shoots for minutes. That's porn and we know it. Susan's stories could be in any national magazine, outside of the sex scenes which could be altered, you could be reading this in Readers Digest. I just like the way she writes, the feeling you get while reading and depending on my mood or feelings, I might blow my load after 3 paragraphs or not at all. I've read most of what my favorite writer submits and if for some reason I don't like it, I get an explanation from her. Sometimes I agree or reread and then get the gist of the story, sometimes not. Susan should be commended for her efforts and encouraged to write more or send her ideas she can incorporate into a feature. Reading this at the start of winter, I can only hope it was a winner for her. Entertaining and Imaginative way over the top, and while I've not lusted over my mother and didn't have a sister. the neighborhood girls and their mothers would fit the bill many times over. Keep up the good writing. On to another 'missed story'

letmein90202letmein90202over 10 years ago
I'm honored Letmein90202, you joined Literotica today.......

Well yes and no.

I had joined back in 2001, but almost never log in.

Cannot see the point really, as almost all of the members here on the lit are either anonymous or under made-up names, so I figured that anonymous was as good a name as any :)

But when I found that I had to log in to comment on your story, as you had for some reason barred “anonymous” comments, I tried to log in but for the life of me could not remember what the username etc. was!

I made the effort to again "join" just to comment on your story, because you are such a good writer and I am hoping for some great stuff from you.

I am amazed at your almost hysterical response however!

I was hoping to coax another story from you where the mother, sister, son etc. do not simply jump in to the bed!

It really does not matter if it is the mother who lusts after the son or vice versa.

The very thought of crossing the ultimate taboo barrier surely must create a battle within the mind, which is usually totally ignored by the wham- bam- thank- you- mam kind of writers.

The reason that I did “join” in again to comment was because I believe that you have the talent to be able to describe that battle within the mind of both the mother and/or the son.

But I really do not see why you are so upset about the brief comment?

I think that you are good enough writer to let people say what they want knowing in your mind, as do many of your fans no doubt, that you are one of the best on the Lit.

So please do relax and not get your knickers in a twist as they say in England :)

NospyNospyover 10 years ago
Drained for now

Wow, I cant recall the last time I read a story that had me so engrossed, I really "enjoyed" the first two pages, and by the time I got to page 5 I had "enjoyed" the story 6 times.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories