Mom & Sis Help Out

Story Info
Tommy's accident.
1.8k words
4.28
73.5k
89
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four characters in the story are over the age of 18.

Tommy was out in the field working with some heavy machinery when the accident happened.

His mother got him to the hospital's ER and wound up being treated by a doctor who was the father of his best friend.

Tommy's mother waited outside as the doctor examined Tommy's injuries. The doctor told Tommy that he had some damage to his penis and testicles but that he would be ok.

Before the exam ended, Tommy asked the doctor if he would do him a big favor. The doctor asked him what it was.

Tommy said, "I want to play a trick on my sister. Will you tell my mother I need to have my penis and testicles massaged daily for the next two weeks and tell her that she or my sister will have to do it."

The doctor laughed and said he would do it. Then he called Tommy's mother in.

He then proceeded to give her the news. He said to Tommy's mother, Susan, "Tommy, had a serious accident. I have to tell you that you lost a bit of his penis and testicles."

Tommy looked at his mother and started crying.

The doctor continued, "But Tommy, all is not lost. What you need is some healing time and you will have to have your penis and testicles massaged three times a day for two weeks."

Tommy looked at him and then his mother. His mother said to him, "Tommy, you will be fine. You're young and strong and your sister and I will help you. We love you son."

Now, before we go much further, let me tell you something about Tommy and his mom.

Tommy is 19 and works on his mom's farm since his dad passed away and finished school. It's not a big farm but him, his sister and mom make a living off of it. He has always fantasized about having sex with his mother.

Tommy is 19, about 6', 185, light brown hair, brown eyes and in great shape from working on the farm.

His mom, Susan, is 40, 5'6", about 120, brown hair, brown eyes, in great shape and an overall nice figure.

His sister, Nancy, is 20, 5'7", 130, blonde hair, blue eyes and a firm body from farm work.

Tommy was in the hospital recovering for about a week when his doctor came in and told him that they were going to release him.

He said the color looked good and it appeared that everything was working as it should be.

Tommy smiled and told his mom that now he was glad to get out of the hospital.

The doctor took Susan aside and said to her, "Susan, Tommy is going to need physical therapy when he gets home. Somebody is going to have to massage his penis and testicles three times a day for at least a week to make sure they are working properly."

Susan replied, "We'll do it doctor. Just tell me what we have to do."

The doctor said to her, "It's going to be awkward but you have to gently massage his shaft and squeeze his testicles until they are soft...about 30 minutes each session should do it."

When it was time for Tommy to leave, everything was ready at home.

As Tommy rested, his mom made a delicious dinner for his homecoming. At dinner the three of them discussed his rehab and his mother assured him everything would be fine.

The next day, the therapy began.

His mother started first. She sat on Tommy's bed and slowly uncovered his penis and testicles. When she saw them she told him that everything looked good and to relax.

She then started to gently massage his shaft. He smiled and said it felt good. After a few minutes, his mother started squeezing his testicles until they felt nice and soft.

His mother worked with her son twice a day and his sister massaged him once a day.

After a week of therapy, Tommy's penis and testicles looked great.

They went to see the doctor for a follow-up visit and the doctor was very impressed with Tommy's progress.

He spoke to Tommy in private and said, "How are the massages going? Are you enjoying yourself?"

Tommy smiled and replied, "Yeah, so far, so good. You have anything else planned for them?"

The doctor smiled and told him he had.

After the visit, the doctor said to his mother in private, "You have done a great job with Tommy but there is more to do."

She replied, "We will do whatever is needed. Just tell me what to do."

The doctor continued, "We know that Tommy is greatly improved but now we must find out if he can perform, sexually."

Tommy's mother looked at him and asked, "What do we have to do?"

The doctor said, "At some point in time, over the next week, someone is going to have to perform fellatio on Tommy and make him ejaculate."

Susan gulped and replied, "Well, if it has to be done, we'll do it."

The doctor finished and said, "At least once a day for the first three days. After that, one of you will have to have intercourse with him to make sure he is fully functional."

She said she understood and they will do it.

Later that day, Susan and Nancy discussed Tommy's therapy and what the doctor told her they must do.

Susan said, "Nancy, I'll do the oral and you can have intercourse with your brother. Is that ok with you?"

Nancy replied, "Look mom, you don't have to. I'll do both."

Susan responded, "Well, I'm sure your brother won't mind. But I can assist if you need me."

Before they went to bed that night, Tommy's mother told him of their plans and that Nancy will see to his therapy.

Tommy said that would be fine. He thought to himself, 'I rather it be mom but sis will do'.

Later that night Nancy told her brother that she would do his therapy. She also told him that it was just therapy and he better behave himself. He told her he understood and promised to behave.

She told Tommy she would be starting therapy in the morning.

The next morning, after breakfast, Tommy and Nancy went to his bedroom.

Tommy got on his bed and sat on the edge. Nancy stood in front of him and told him to take his manhood out.

As his erect penis popped out, Nancy knelt in front of it and started sucking him gently.

As Nancy kept sucking, Tommy started moaning a bit. Nancy stopped and told him to behave and not to cum in her mouth.

A few more sucks and Tommy told her he was going to cum.

Just as she was pulling her mouth off of his penis, he shot his cum, getting most of it in her mouth.

She started yelling as his cum still sprayed out and onto her.

She got up, screamed and walked out of the room.

His mother ran into the room and saw the mess and Tommy apologized to his mother.

His mother just smiled and told him it was ok and she would speak to his sister.

That day, Tommy's mother spoke to her daughter and calmed her down and told her that her brother apologized.

The next morning, Tommy got his second therapy session and it went much better.

The next day was the last session for his sister sucking him off and he made the best of it.

As she sucked him hard, he held her head onto his penis and didn't say anything that he was going to cum.

Suddenly, his penis erupted and cum shot out as he held her head down making her swallow his cum.

When he finished cumming, he let go of her head and she got up, but without yelling. She had a slight smile and walked out of the room.

Tommy just laid back on his bed, smiling to himself.

His mother came in and asked him how everything went. He smiled and said everything was fine and that he was much better and looked forward to the last session.

It was then that his mother said, "Tommy, Nancy won't be able to do your last session. So, I'm afraid I'm going to have to do your final therapy session tomorrow.

Tommy looked at her and said, "But you're my mom. I can't have sex with you."

His mother replied, "Well, we aren't going to have sex. I am giving you your therapy session like the doctor ordered. I'll see you in the morning. Rest up."

Tommy just laid in bed, shocked that his mother was going to let him fuck her.

For the rest of the day and all night long, he had a constant hard on thinking of fucking his mother.

The day finally arrived and after breakfast, Tommy's mother said to him, "Tommy, after I clean up, I will come to you and we will do the last session."

Tommy just nodded an ok as he went to his room to wait for his mother.

About a half hour later, his mother knocked on Tommy's door and he told her to come in.

His mother was wearing only a pair of bikini panties and nothing else.

His mother said, "Tommy, I thought this outfit was appropriate since this is just your therapy."

She continued, "Now, let's start."

She got on the bed and undraped her son's manhood.

She said, "Well, I see you're already to start," as she stared at his erection.

His mother said, "Do you prefer a special position or do you just want to do it the old fashioned way?"

Tommy stammered and said, "Whatever position you want mom."

She smiled and said, "Well then, if it is ok with you, I am going to do the cowgirl position with me riding your penis as I face you."

Tommy just said ok.

She mounted him and slipped his penis into her cunt and eased herself down until it was completely inside of her.

She said, "How is that son? I hope my tits don't distract you too much from ejaculating. Oh, by the way, you can cum in me."

Tommy's eyes got big as his mother started riding him. Her tits bouncing up and down. He automatically reached up and grabbed her tits and played with them.

His mother rode him harder and faster and soon yelled out that he was going to cum.

His mother yelled out, "Yes Tommy, cum in your mother. It's ok baby."

Then Tommy shot stream after stream of cum into his mother's cunt as she kept riding him.

Finally, she dismounted Tommy and his cum oozed out of her. She kissed him gently and said, "You are all better that's for sure. The next time won't be for therapy though." She smiled and got up and turned to her son and said, "Remind me to thank the doctor the next time we see him."

Tommy smiled as she left his bedroom, his cum oozing down her thighs.