Mom and Son Collide, Em and D 2.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leans in and kisses me, lightly, then again, and again. I kiss back, sticking my tongue into her mouth. She does the same back. It is like a burning inferno has gone off inside us. I pull away panting. I shake my head.

"Fuck me, Mom, you are so hot."

She is panting too. "So are you, but this is wrong, honey."

Her hand reaches down but doesn't touch my cock. Her hand rests on my hip. I shudder. "Bigger than I've ever seen," she mumbles. She looks at me in the eye. "You know I could relieve some of your tension right here, but I think smarter heads should prevail. Go have a cold shower, young man!"

I gulp, and my mouth is dry. I know she is right. My Mom is always right.

My Mom leans in and kisses me on the forehead. I watch her wiggle her ass, wrap a towel around her body, and enter the house.

Damn it. That was way too crazy!

Stop being a fucking freak, Damon. I get out of the pool and head to the outdoor shower. I turn on the water and rub my cock. In seconds I shoot my load at it hits the wall.

I'm going to hell I know I am.

_____________________________________________________________

One Week Later

Damon

I roll over onto my back. I sigh. I look at the clock: 4:24am, an hour before I get up.

I close my eyes again and drift off:

My Mom's body is so lean, her tits, so full, her nipples so hard, her pussy bare. She throws her wet hair behind her and pushes me to the steps leading out of the pool. I stumble back and lean down. My cock is standing straight up.

She knees down, spits on my cock, and starts jerking me off.

"Come for Mommy!"

I cannot control my cock. I have the stamina of rutting bull, but this sensation is crashing my world down.

I groan. I feel Mom's mouth slightly flick my engorged head. That's it.

I yell out at the top of my lungs. "MOM!"

I erupt with thick wads and streams of cum straight into her face. She opens her mouth and takes some but strand after strand hit her forehead, her cheek, her lips, her nose and dribbles off.

She gasps and puts her mouth over my cock to stop the enormous flow of cum!

My senses are overwhelmed.

I cannot believe I have just cum on my own mother!

I did that!

Fuck no!

I race to get out of the pool and take off upstairs. I go into the shower, lock the door, and get into the shower. The warm water hits me like I am drowning. I shake all over. Fuck me that was so wrong on every level.

I snap awake and realize I am drenched in sweat.

Fuck, that was one intense dream!

Two Weeks Later

Emmaline

I keep thinking even though it's been a little over three weeks about my otherworldly kiss with my Son in the pool, I am still ashamed of my actions.

I lead him on.

I should have been more in control.

But it was so fun.

It wasn't just fun; it was fucking hot.

I just let myself get so wrapped up having fun and not thinking about anything in the world! Is that a crime?

Jesus, Mary, and the Holy Ghost!

I must have rocks in my brain. What was I thinking? But his cock, it looks perfect! A big thick vein and a nice bulbous pink head. Oh, my lord.

I just finished taking several orders for Denver. Damon won't be home for another two hours.

Sigh.

I go to my room and have a shower, and I can't help but masturbate. I furiously rub my pussy and cry out for my Son.

I feel dirty, but the release is wonderful. I rub myself again, and this time I cry out for my dirty, evil sins.

I am a bad mother.

I got to talk to him.

The crazy thing is that I have seen enough of my Son in the past to warrant me some insane dreams and fantasies.

Three days ago, I heard moaning. Loud moaning. I knew Crystal was in the house, and my immediate thought was they were fucking. The moaning was coming from downstairs. The Gym room. I snuck down the stairs and spied my son ramming a glass dildo into Crystal's ass while he licked her. They were on the bench press, and their bodies glistened with sweat. Crystal came and came with no effort in covering up her screams. I was in awe. Then my son took his cock and slide it into her tight, puckered asshole and slipped the dildo into her cunt. I was so wet and horny. I nearly fell down the stairs!

Only last week, I caught Crystal sucking my Son off next to the hot tub. He was butt naked and had Crystal on her knees. He had both hands on her head, begging her to go faster and suck harder. It was truly a massive turn on for me. I just watched and masturbated so hard I squirted all over the kitchen floor. Luckily we have tiles, the clean up was easy.

Two weeks ago, Damon was fucking Crystal doggy style on the back lawn next to the pool. Crystal was grasping on to the Aphrodite Fountain and moaning. I masturbated, watching the two young lovers fuck each other. It was primal and amazing. Crystal's fit body matched my Son's strong build with perfection. It was like watching a really good porn video. I filmed it so I could masturbate to it again and again.

Four weeks ago, I caught Crystal riding my Son on a rubber mat in the garage.

Five weeks ago, I watched in awe as Crystal sucked off my Son, licked his asshole, and put a finger in his ass and fuck him with a strap-on! What these young lovers would not do was beyond me.

The Moment that I started to lust for my Son was when I caught him jerking off to videos of older women, MILFS and COUGARS.

I got a really good look at his cock, and I just started creaming myself! His hand was fisting his dick with a steady, smooth motion. It was glorious!

I had a look at his computer and saw that most of his videos were MILF, FEMALE TEENS Masturbating, and MFF related with a few hot LESBIAN ones. All were classy and not smutty at all. All had a story, and the models/pornstars were gorgeous.

I throw over a t-shirt saying Hot Stuff and tight shorts and look at myself. I could get away for a 24-year-old easily, couldn't I? Shit, what am I thinking? I take my clothes off and throw my panties away. Damn it, I am sexy but a mother too.

I can be a Mother-fucker!

I find a summer dress, a short cotton number, and put it on, braless and pantyless.

I sigh.

Maybe I need to talk to Crystal. Yeah, that's it. Talk to Crystal and find out about their relationship and maybe get some advice.

I sigh and think about my son.

Without a real father to help Damon, it has been me all his eighteen and a half years. He has grown into a handsome, strong, and kind man. To my 5'4", Damon is 5'11" and towers over me with his Greek Adonis 200 pounds. I admire his work ethic as he has been working for the Greek Family the Golias since he was 13. It is owned by Cosmo Golias, whom I've known ever since I moved to Gilroy. They run the Cosmic Landscaping Service. To further firm up his divine body, Damon does MMA training at a local gym run by an Italian man, Luca, at Luca's Gym.

Why am I so enamored by my Son. I love him. I love him with everything I have inside me. I should just stop the thoughts and continue to be supportive and a loving Mom.

That will work for me. Anyway, I have Ginger to satisfy my sexual itches.

Or do I? Shit, oh shit.

Talk to Crystal, woman!

Four Days Later

Crystal

My parents have been on my back for the last six months to work up at the Commune. They keep saying all eighteen-year-old girls need to have a time getting closer to God. The Commune is a girls-only retreat where girls from the age of eighteen right up to women in their sixties live in a tight community, living off the land, embracing the earth, God, the Bible, and all things organic. No boys. No fucking. No phones, Netflix (not that I have access to it anyway, other than when Damon and I try to watch a movie and end up fucking -- I haven't watched a single show right through yet. Damon is such a horn-dog, and I love it. Anyway, you get the picture. It is Hell as far as I am concerned. The only reason my father is reluctant to send me to the Commune is that I am so good balancing the books on the computer. You see, I am the Treasurer for the Church's Charity Organisation, Grace of God Charity. My dad likes the fact I am neat, tidy, and can create a spreadsheet in no time. I also manage the Church's webpage with another girl, Felicity.

Felicity is such a funny girl. She has been trying so hard to lose her virginity that I think she is nearly blind masturbating so much. She knows about Damon and me and asks about all the specific details. I give her some, but not all. I am afraid I might corrupt her soul for all of eternity. A few weeks ago, Damon ordered a special vibrator/dildo/strap-on pack, and because he spent over $50, he got a purple eight-inch veined glass dildo with glass balls for free. I felt sorry for Felicity and gave it to her.

She opened the fake velvet bag and slide the dildo out. The look on her face was priceless. I swear I could see the drool on the side of her mouth. Anyway, I got a big hug, and she promised to let me know how well it works.

I digress.

I look at my phone (that I am not supposed to have, but I convinced my dad that I needed to speak to different organizations in the Church, so he understood.)

Can we talk, it's about Damon, Em

Is Damon okay?

Sure, Em, I am free in an hour. Say, Pete's Sake Diner on Roland?

I get seven super smiling emoji is back. Cool!

Speaking of cool, Emmaline, Damon's Mom is fucking so awesome in several ways. She lets us fuck all over the house, she is a fantastic cook, she gives out the best hugs and has the hottest body I have ever seen on a 33-year-old Mom. I mean MILF because that's what she is. I have no idea how Damon is not busting his nut ever night over his Mom. I know that sounds so wrong, but she did have him young. Not that can ever get away from. She is still his mother, I get that. Hot is hot, no matter who you are. I certainly can attest that I have masturbated many times over Emmaline. I even did a roll play for Damon pretending to be his Mom, and I nearly was torn in half!

I finish up what I'm working on and tell my dad I am off to the Bank to speak to Mr. Butterfield about some loans. I kiss him on the cheek and take my beat-up car into the city. I park to close the diner and realize it's not too busy. I take a booth at the back and order and chocolate milkshake.

Emmaline breezes in around five minutes later. Damn! She is wearing the new brand that's so hot at the moment, Panther -- black Panther Core Leggings, a white tee, and a light brown Ottoman Tunic Jacket, which is open revealing her gorgeous tits. She is 10/10 for sure.

I get up, and we hug. She looks at me and kisses me on the mouth, and we linger for a few seconds, she tastes of cinnamon and mint. She pulls away, which I can tell she doesn't want to. I don't. My whole core is on fire. This woman is a sex machine!

She looks at me and smiles. "You have on your Nun outfit. Nice," she laughs and sits down. "It doesn't highlight your beautiful body, Crystal."

I blush. Emmaline is truly on fire. What's eating at her? I hope we are not going to be told to stop fucking, that would be a travesty.

I sit down and push down my large pleated skirt. The colors of Grace's church are green, blue, and yellow, so if you can imagine, I am wearing a cotton ankle-length tartan pleated skirt and a white shirt buttoned to my neck, and I have my hair in a white scrunchie. Ugg, so not sexy. Little does anyone, but Damon knows I have no panties on, just a bra.

She orders a black coffee. "How are you, Crystal?"

"I'm good. My Mom is at me about that Commune shit. At least I have my Dad on my side."

"I have a few questions and an idea to pass by you."

"Anything. You know you are such an amazing Mom and person."

Her hair is up in a messy bun. She looks eatable, and I have never ever been with a woman before, but for her, I would love to try something, maybe everything. Crystal, what are you doing!!

"Well, you two are so perfect for each other. And well, I have um, watched you many, many times over the past few weeks."

"I thought you had. I saw you a couple of times. Damon doesn't believe me." I suck on my milkshake.

"Well, your right. I have even filmed you two fucking. I have to admit it's like watching Porn but in my own house!"

Wow, where is she going with this? I don't feel uncomfortable at all. "So it was that hot?"

She gulps. "Yes, Crystal, it was that hot."

I snigger. My boyfriend's hot Mom wants in on the action, I bet!

"Crystal, I um, have feelings for my Son. And they are not normal feelings, and I know you being a Church going person and all, would see that as evil."

Okay now. She wants to fuck Damon! Holy shit! I feel my nipples getting hard. Wow, oh, Wow! Damon and I had a weird conversation weeks ago about this very thing. He thought I was nuts, saying Emmaline has strong sexual feelings. Hey, wait a minute. Didn't he text me and said they swam naked and kissed? Oh, shit, oh shit! The feelings still linger for her!

I put my hand on her hand. I feel her warmth. "Emmaline, um, that's hot."

She plays with some of her black hair. She blushes. "Do you know about our kiss?"

I nod.

"Okay, um, call me Em. I am Em from now on, okay?"

Her tone is husky. I have a sneaky suspicion she is horny.

I have an idea. It hits me like a runaway Mack truck. "How about I move in, surprise Damon, and we all fuck together, non-stop? You know, like those Polyamorous relationships?"

I can't believe I just blurted that out!

She gulps, takes a sip of coffee, then downs all of it. "I need a drink. I can't believe you said that!"

"I am like that, Em. Forward. I mean, if you want to know, I am not a lesbian. I have thought about it. I have had dreams and stuff. I love Damon to bits. I want to experience so much."

Em laughs. "You are forward. I like that. I want you, Crystal. I want Damon and I want us. I see what you are saying. But you have to pass the test with me.

I tickle Em's leg. "You are a fucking tease. No test, but I am curious."

"Bi-curious is good, Crystal. I can show you many, many things that will make Damon scream for more."

Oh, this woman! She is truly crazy. I love it. I finish my milkshake and take out my straw and splash the remains on Em. She shrieks and laughs. Her eyes are alive.

I slap my hand on the table. "I'm in. Let's do this. I am so scared but so excited at the same time."

She smiles. "Let's do your plan." Emmaline slides a room key over to me. My heart is racing. I feel so alive, like when Damon is mysterious and then ties me up and fucks me like there is no tomorrow. I look at the key and gasp. "Really, Em?"

"Fuck, yes. Every time I have watched you with my Son -- oh, God, it's incredible. I want that. I want everything. I think I am delusional."

Crystal takes the key. "Where is this for? It just says Room 104, rather old school, don't you think?"

Emmaline laughs. "I will meet you there in 30 mins. I can ring your dad and tell him what you want. It's the El Paso Motel next to Carls Jr. off the 101 down south. I got the best room, Crystal."

My heart leaps into my mouth. Oh, my God! My boyfriend's Mother wants to fuck me. I want to fuck her.

I get up. My whole core is on fire. I think this whole thing can work out. I know it's crazy and stupid and fucked up, but what the hell.

I laugh. "Let's go, Em."

She takes my hand; it's warm, and electricity buzzes between us.

I lean in, and we kiss.

The fourth of July has come earlier!

Emmaline

Two Days Later

I hope the plan Crystal and I have will work. She is such a fucking hot woman and perfect for my son. I just have to fix up our little problem and well, scratch the itch that is so wrong, so taboo, so dark and so tempting.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and prepare dinner. When it's all ready, I go up to Damon's room and knock lightly. I hear explosions.

"Yeah, come."

I enter his room. MMA fighters and posters of his favorite games adorn his walls. He has a Queen size bed with Star Wars sheets. Jeez, he's been in love with them since he was a boy. He still is a boy, isn't he? No, he is not. He is a man now. A fucking sexy man.

And he is my Son. My hunky, hot fucking Son that I want to fuck.

He smells musky and earthy. God, it's like an aphrodisiac. My head starts to spin.

Damon looks up from his game. He is wearing a white singlet and baggy basketball shorts. I notice his bulge.

Gulp.

No Em. No.

His eyes roam over my body like he is memorizing everything on me. He looks hungry but not for food.

I gulp again.

There is definitely electricity sizzling in the air.

"Damon, dinner is ready, want to come down?"

"Sure, Mom, let me save my game."

"Everything good with you?"

He looks at me. The hunger is still there, etched there like a sexy panther ready to strike.

"Yeah, cool. Crystal and I are thinking of going camping."

"Hey, that sounds great! Can I talk to you?"

Damon looks at me, his eyes are still hungry. "You don't want to talk about our kiss, do you? Look, it was wrong. I'm sorry. We got carried away. It won't happen again." Damon pauses his game and looks at me.

Don't think Em. Just act cool.

"Yeah, I lead you on. I mean, I loved kissing you, but we can't go there, can we Damon?"

I swear he is on heightened alert. "Um, I suppose not. Depends."

Oh shit, he left the door open.

"Well, dinner, okay. See you downstairs." I act all calm, yet my pussy is soaking wet, aching, and I am desperate for his cock.

No. No. No. Crystal said to me, just go for it. Damon wants it. But this is so wrong on so many levels.

Shit.

I walk out of his room, and I admonish myself for not wearing panties. I am so wet pussy juices are sliding down my inner leg.

What has gotten into me?

Well, I know what has gotten into me.

Crystal.

My taboo thoughts.

My bad Mom's thoughts.

I am playing with a fire that is raging out of control. How do I make the first move? Crystal said, just jump his bones. I did, and he fucking went crazy. So simple Crystal, you are his girlfriend. I am his Mother!

Damon comes down, and he attacks the food with gusto. He eats like a caveman, and I laugh.

"What Mom?"

"You are so funny when you are hungry. You just suck up the food. Your face is like an anteater."

"So, I am an anteater?"

I laugh, taking a bite from my tortilla, it needs more chili. "Sort of. I mean, are you someone that doesn't think straight when you are hangry?"

Damon looks at me. He looks at my breasts. I did button down a few to make Damon stare at me. What am I thinking?

"So anteater has a fucking long tongue."

The statement hits me like a wrecking ball. It was guttural and raw, and he said it with so much vulgar intent.

My nipples harden

I must be the worst mother in the world. Everything is sexual innuendo.

"They do." I lick my lips.

He takes a drink of water. I see his tongue. Oh, my lord.

"So you are implying I have a long tongue in which to suck up my food, huh?"

Holy, holy, holy, mother of God! Did he really say that? My mouth is dry. I take a drink of water. I gaze at him, looking at me. I am so glad a table is between us.

"No. Yes. I am not sure what I really mean, honey."

He sticks out his tongue and laughs. "So hot stuff, I am going to hit the Gym. You're looking fucking hot, Mom. Thanks for dinner."

I lean in. "You can't talk like that to me." I notice my voice wavers.

Damon smiles. He gets up, and the bulge in his pants is mesmerizing. He knows I am looking. Damon turns and leaves. I feel like I have just been fucked without any penetration whatsoever. My head is spinning with lust.

Holy shit, he is a potent young man. Crystal is so right, just do it. I can't!

I hear Metallica downstairs. He must be going at it hard.