Mom and Son Work and Thrive Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris remained for one more beer, and a bit of idle chitchat, thanked Dave for the insight into the origins of Norman's dislike of Louise and returned home.

Louise was quiet and went to bed early, but next day at work she was her usual business-like self, sat in her office with the air-conditioning going full belt. Over the next few days she had visitor after visitor, the theme was the same.

"I heard you found Norman unconscious, in fact you saved him?" This was John from the design office.

"Not true, I was on site but I didn't even see him."

"I was told he was found by Miss Darwen."

She interrupted before he went on too long, laughing, "no, it was Kris Darwen found him, not me."

John laughed then shivered, "I don't know how you can stand this, it's freezing in her."

"Come back in 'Suicide month', you'll appreciate it then.

"Hope to see you before that, are we having the usual meeting on Tuesday?"

"Norman's signed off so I'll be chairing it, I've just sent out the memos, but spread the word."

"Will do," and walked out into the sunshine.

Louise and Kris spent the late Saturday afternoon at the Electrical Division club, apart from Dave Hill, it had no-one from the Mining Division as members, as a result no mention was made of Norman, it made a pleasant change.

"What are you drinking?" Louise asked, she'd never asked before, she had this belief that women should be waited on.

"Er -- beer please," Kris was somewhat taken aback.

She brought two beers over to the table, "what are we doing tonight for dinner?"

"I was going to do steak with onion rings and a mushroom sauce, why do you want to go out?"

"No, let's make it an event and dress for dinner, what do you think?"

"Fine by me."

Back home Louise disappeared into the bedroom and Kris prepared the food then showered, he was wearing his dinner jacket and black bow-tie, "I'm all ready to start cooking," he called to Louise.

She opened the door to the kitchen, earlier she had placed a towel over the chest freezer, Kris looked around and let out an audible gasp, she was wearing black stockings held up by a suspender belt, black panties, no bra and just a see-through loose fitting unbuttoned blouse, "you look terrific," she had a glass of red wine in each hand.

"Referring to me or the wine?" Wine was hard to get and was used for special occasions.

She placed her wineglass on the freezer and stood sidewards on to him, she placed her hands behind, just above the knees and ran her fingers up the seams, "special occasion, hence seamed stockings and wine, a lethal combination I hope," she smiled, looking to see his response.

He stared at the black seamed stockings and the darker welt, then her thighs, he could make out curves through the see-through nylon panties.

She held her arms out, "help me up onto the freezer, I want to watch you cook."

"I like your seamed stockings, never seen them before," he said lifting her onto the freezer.

"I figured my knight-in-shining-armor should be rewarded, I was going to wear a skirt but it just didn't go."

"I admire your choice it's perfection, we're both in black-and-white, if you want a bit more time to drink I can cook the food later."

"Yes let's do that," she had a smile on her face, her intentions were clear, he switched everything off, and on turning round saw she had her heels by the side of her thighs, she reached out to him and kissed him.

She reached down to unzip him and removed his penis, with her right hand she pulled her panties aside and moved the head of his penis against her moist labia, he found himself inside her, it was less than three minutes since she'd walked into the kitchen. Her hands were pressed around his waist her feet behind his back, he held each breast rubbing the nipples against his shirt, she pushed against him while pulling him as far inside as he could go, once again her clitoris was making good contact, she orgasmed, arching her back, trying to take even more of him.

"God, that was...!" She stopped, she'd realized he was about to orgasm, she didn't want to divert his attention by talking to him, she moved to ensure he still had full access to her, holding him with her legs.

He gasped out a breath and opened his eyes, slightly unfocused.

"That good eh?"

He could only nod in agreement, "did my outfit turn you on," she asked?

Again the nod, his mouth was dry, "fantastic, absolutely fantastic," he answered.

"Never seen you look so sexy as you do tonight," he added.

She took his hand and pressed it against her lower abdomen, "can you feel that?"

"Is that me?"

"Yep, that's you, it's still hard, I often feel it, just like you are now."

"Wow, it's my penis," he pulled back as though he was confirming it was his penis he felt, when going to far, it fell out, "damn, it's come out."

"Don't bother trying to put it back in, we have along night ahead, and I need to eat, anyway I have an idea, I'll explain it later."

They had an enjoyable meal, the wine was good, and they retired to the bar to talk and drink.