Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't understand men when, obviously, she did. She shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't understand her son when, obviously, she did. She shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't understand his meaning when, obviously, she did. Sexually teasing him and driving him incestuously crazy, obviously, she was playing him. Obviously, she wanted to have sex with her son as much as he wanted to have sex with his mother.

"It's just tits, Michael. It's just my tits," she said looking down at her exposed, naked breasts before looking up at him. "You used to suck my breasts when you were a baby," she said with an endearing laugh. "Hopefully lulling me to sleep, it's comforting for you to touch and feel my naked breasts in the way that your father used to touch and feel my naked breasts and in the way that I want you to touch and feel them now."

'Was she asking me to finger her nipples or just touch and feel her tits? I'd love nothing more than to finger my mother's nipples. Was she asking me to suck her nipples or just touch and feel her tits? I'd love nothing more than to suck my mother's erect nipples,' he thought. 'I'd love nothing more than to sexually excite my mother in the way she had already sexually excited me.'

Only, when she moved like that to rest on her back, just before she moved his right hand on her breast, his left hand fell from her left breast lower down her naked body. As if his move was planned instead of serendipitous serendipity, his fingertips were poised right on her pussy slit. Taking a chance to hear what she'd say, ready to impale his mother's cunt with his fingertip, while moving his fingers lower, he played with the tuft of pubic hair that covered her pussy slit.

Then, as if taking her temperature or sticking his toe in the water at the beach, he so wanted to dip his finger in the forbidden moistness of his mother's hopefully wet pussy. He so wanted to part the lips of her vagina and slip his incestuously, horny finger inside her cunt to wiggle it around while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her. Testing her vaginal secretions, he slid a slow finger along her pussy slit and was just about to part his mother's pussy lips when she reached down for his wrist and placed his left hand on her left breast again.

"Sorry Mom," he said not knowing what else to say while moving his hands away from her naked breasts.

* * * * *

With her making all the sexual moves, he was embarrassed when she rejected him from making his incestuous move in his attempt to part her pussy lips and finger her pussy. If she wasn't his mother, he'd have a lot to say about feeling her big breasts and fingering her erect nipples. If she wasn't his mother, he'd be talking dirty to her while trying to go much sexually further with her than he was now. If she wasn't his mother, he'd already not only be fingering her nipples but also, he'd be fingering her cunt too. If she wasn't his mother, he'd already be having hot sex with her.

Obviously, it was one thing for him to cup his mother's breast in his hand but forbidden for him to touch, feel, fondle, and caress her breasts while fingering her nipples in the way his father was allowed to do. Not understanding the rules of the incestuous seduction between a mother and son, if she wasn't his mother, he'd masturbate her in the way he hoped she'd masturbate him. If she wasn't his mother, he'd rub her clit and fuck her cunt with his long, stiff finger while she stroked his hard prick in her soft hand. Obviously, it was one thing to play with her pubic hair but, seemingly, it was expressly forbidden for him to finger her nipples and play with her pussy.

"There's no reason to be sorry, Michael. This is exactly how I used to sleep with your father. When he wasn't playing with my pubic hair, he was holding my breast in his hand while fingering my nipple as I slept. I loved feeling his hands on me just as I loved feeling my hands on him too, and just as I now love feeling your hands on me," she said.

Moving closer to him, she snuggled up against him again.

"Okay, Mother," he said returning his hands to her naked breasts.

She looked up at him as if she was his lover instead of his mother and he returned her incestuous look with his incestuous look.

"As long as you don't finger my nipples, and as long as you don't feel uncomfortable doing it, I don't mind you touching, holding, and feeling my breast in your hand while holding me and spooning me as we sleep. As long as you don't finger my pussy, I don't mind you playing with my pubic hair," she said. "I don't even mind you feeling my naked ass, if that's what you'd like to do. Your father used to love my ass," she said turning to face the wall again while moving her nightgown out of the way to expose her naked ass to him. "Do you like my ass?"

In the way that he couldn't believe that his mother moved his hand to her naked breast, he couldn't believe that she moved her nightgown out of the way when laying on her back to expose her naked breasts to him. If that wasn't enough, he couldn't believe his mother exposed her ass to him. His mother had a great ass. She had a firm and shapely ass. He loved his mother's ass as much as he loved her big tits.

His mother was aware what he was doing in trying to finger her nipples and her pussy. Having never heard her say the word before, his mother said the word pussy. Further shocking him, he couldn't believe she just invited him to feel her naked ass. He couldn't believe she asked him what he thought of her naked ass. He wondered what else his father did that she'd allow him to do.

"I love your ass, Mother, he said reaching his right hand down to touch her naked ass, feel her naked ass, fondle her naked ass, and squeeze her naked ass," he said while feeling her left breast with his left hand again.

Not allowing the opportunity to feel his mother's naked ass to pass him by, he slid a slow hand across his mother's ass again. Leaving his hand there as if he owned her ass, he felt her ass before squeezing her ass. Just as his father loved his mother's ass, he loved her ass too.

Only, as much as he was enjoying feeling her naked ass, he wished he could hump her naked ass. He wished he could slide his stiff prick in between her naked ass cheeks and fuck her pussy from behind. He wished he could lick her ass before licking her pussy. He wished he could finger her pussy while feeling her breast.

"Thank you, Michael," said his mother while wiggling her naked ass against his horny hand.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'My mother is such a sexy bitch. Why my father would dump her for my whore of an ex-girlfriend is beyond me.'

She had such a sexy, shapely ass. She had the ass of a 30-year-old woman instead of a 48-year-old woman. With her always physically active and with nothing fallen yet, even her breasts only sagged just a little, God blessed her perfect MILF of a body.

* * * * *

Expanding on that thought, he wondered if there was anything that she loved doing with his father that she'd love to do with him. Now that she confessed that she enjoyed holding his father's naked prick in her hand while she slept, he'd love for her to wrap her long, manicured fingers around his naked cock and hold his stiff prick in her hand while she slept. Maybe if she was dreaming about having sex with him, she'd stroke him too. He'd love to cum all over his mother's hand, across her naked ass, and on the back of her shapely legs while she masturbated him from behind.

"Okay," said Michael to his mother when she gave him her permission to touch, feel, and hold her naked breast again.

He felt, fondled, and caressed his mother's left breast again with his left hand while careful not to touch her nipple with any part of his hand but for his horny, sweaty palm. He still felt her naked ass with his right hand while careful not to go anywhere near her exposed pussy. He wondered if when he turned the other way and when she spooned him, if she'd feel his erect prick through his pajama bottoms. He wondered if she'd go a step further and stick her motherly hand inside of his pajamas to hold his naked cock as she slept.

Abandoning her breast to finger her pubic hair, he reached his hand down to finger her pubic hair again before reaching up his hand to cup her big tit again. When he abandoned her pubic hair to feel her breast again, testing to see if she really didn't want him to finger her nipple, he slid a slow purposeful, albeit stealthy palm across her nipple while cupping her left breast. In the way that his cock hardened to touching and feeling her naked breast, her nipple erected to sliding a slow hand across her tit.

Then, moving his hand from her breast to her pussy again, while playing with her pubic hair, he inched his hand down further down. In the way that he wanted his mother to hold his naked cock, he so wanted to cup her pussy. In the way that he wanted his mother to finger the head of his engorged prick, he so wanted to finger his mother's cunt. He so wanted to masturbate his mother in the way that he wished she'd masturbate him.

"You have beautiful breasts mom. They're so shapely," he said moving his hand from her pussy to her breast again while sliding a slow palm across her erect nipple. "They're just amazing. So soft and yet so firm, I love your big tits," he said hoping he'd sexually arouse her by talking dirty to her and that she'd invite him to not only finger her nipples but also suck her nipples. "And your pubic hair is so soft too. I love touching and feeling you where Dad used to touch and feel you," he said giving her sexy pillow talk while hoping she'd invite him to finger her pussy before licking and fingering her cunt.

Getting off on talking dirty to his mother, he wanted to say so much more than what he was saying. Yet, still taking it slow, he needed to follow her lead so as not to break whatever rules she had about whatever the Hell they were doing in bed together on Valentine's Day night. Forget about cuddling and spooning, he'd love to give his mother hot, sexy pillow talk while having hot, incestuous sex with her. At the very least, forget about sleeping, if she didn't allow him to give her hot, incestuous sex, he'd love to French kiss his mother while touching and feeling her everywhere.

Yet, walking an incestuous tightrope, not wanting to say and/or do the wrong thing, he was careful what he said and did. Now that he was in bed with her, the last thing he wanted to do was to offend his mother. The last thing he wanted her to do was to eject him from her bed and ban him from her bedroom.

In the way that she exposed herself to him by wearing this sheer, flimsy excuse of a nightgown, he wanted to expose himself to her by pulling out his cock from his pajama bottoms. In the way that she put his hand on her breast, he'd love to put her hand on his cock. Only, in the way that she did that with his father, surely, she'd never do that with him. Just as she didn't want him to finger her nipples and/or her pussy, she'd never hold his hard, naked prick in her soft, motherly hand in the way that she allowed him to cup and hold her big tit.

"Thank you, Michael. I appreciate your compassion and understanding," she said as if he was a stranger paying respects to the relative of a departed loved one at a wake.

As much as he loved playing with her pubic hair, he loved the sensation of his mother's breasts in his hot, horny hands. Inspiring him to get harder, just the feel of her big tits in his horny hands allowed him to maintain a constant erection. As if she couldn't get comfortable, she turned to lay on her back again. She moved his right arm around her shoulder again. Now both of his hands were holding her big tits again.

'This is unbelievable,' he thought. 'I'm holding both my mother's breasts. I'll be masturbating over this night for the rest of my life.'

When he wasn't feeling her breasts, he was holding her right breast with his right hand while he was playing with her pubic hair with his left hand. When he wasn't playing with her pubic hair, he was holding both her breasts while throbbing and pulsating his cock against the side of his mother's shapely thigh and hip. He wondered if she could feel his cock pushing against her in the way that he wished he was humping his prick inside her. Never sexually satisfied, just as he wished he could make love to his mother, he wished he could fuck his mother.

'How could she not feel my cock pushing against her thigh? How could she not know that I have a huge erection? How could she not know how much I sexually want her? Surely, she must know that I want to have incestuous sex with her,' he thought. 'Maybe if I turn the other way, she'll hold my cock in her hand while spooning me in the way she did with my father.'

After a while, with him still holding and fondling her breasts, when she flipped her pillow to the cooler side, she turned to spoon him and he turned to face the other way with her. In the way that he did with her, she put her hand on his hard, flat stomach and pulled him to her as she moved closer to him. In the way that she humped him was as if she was the man instead of the woman, instead of his mother, and he was the woman, instead of her son. In the way that she held him and spooned him, he'd love to be her lover in addition to being her son.

The warmth of his mother's nearly, naked body felt comforting. Cemented against one another, they stayed like that for a few minutes before she lowered her hand, perhaps to a more comfortable position. Now with her fingertips touching the top of his pubic hair through his pajama bottoms in the way that his fingertips touched her pubic hair inside of her nightgown, he wished she'd put her hand on his cock through his pajamas. He wished she'd stick her hand inside of his pajama bottoms and wrap her long, manicured fingers around his prick. As if begging her for attention, his penis throbbed and pulsated in anticipation of the touch of his mother's fingers and hand.

"It just occurred to me that you're wearing pajamas," she said with a laugh while lifting the covers to look down at what he was wearing. "Why are you wearing pajamas?"

Not understanding her objection to him wearing his pajama bottoms, he turned to look at her out the corner of his eye.

"I always wear pajamas bottoms to bed," he said as if questioning why she'd even ask.

In response to his look, she sighed, rolled her eyes, and laughed again. With her practically naked and him fully dressed, her laugh made him feel foolish. He was tempted to strip off his pajama bottoms and stick his prick in her mouth to shut her up. Only, he'd never do that.

"Your father never wore pajamas to bed. He didn't even own a pair of pajamas. He slept in the nude," she said pausing as if she was rethinking what she was about to say. "Have you ever slept in the nude, Michael? It's a freeing experience in the way that going to a nude beach is."

Piquing his interest as well as his curiosity, now he wondered in the way that his father slept in the nude, if she slept in the nude too. She was practically naked as it was now. Yet, he wondered if she wanted him to sleep with her in the nude in the way that she was sleeping nearly naked with him. He wondered if she wanted him to sleep in the nude with her in the way that she said his father slept with her naked.

Tempted to do so, he wanted to strip off his pajama bottoms. Tempted to do so, he wanted to put his mother's hand on his naked prick in the way that she put his hand on her pubic hair and in the way that she put his hand on her naked breast. Only for fear that he'd ruin him sleeping with his mother again, he didn't dare. Bidding his time while waiting for his moment, he needed to follow his mother's lead. If she wanted to hold his cock, she was welcome to do that, and if she wanted him to sleep in the nude, all she needed to do was to ask.

Now that she mentioned it, he wondered if in the way that she said a nude beach is a freeing experience, if she had ever been to a nude beach. Imagining his mother walking along the beach naked as if she was the Girl from Ipanema, he could only imagine all the men staring at her naked body. He wondered if she had any hidden, sexy photos of her on a nude beach. He'd love to see photos of his naked mother surrounded by admiring men.

"No, I've never slept in the nude," he said.

Now that he thought more about it, she must have felt his erection pulsating against her ass? How could she not? With his cock planted right up against her ass and throbbing in-between her ass cheeks, as if he had a live snake in his pajama bottoms trying to escape, how could she not know he had an erection? How could she not know that he was sexually aroused? How could she not know that he didn't just want to sleep with her in the same bed but that he wanted to have sex with her? How could she not know that he wanted to have sex with his MILF of a mother?

He couldn't count the number of times he had an erection while thinking of his mother naked or while thinking of having sex with her. He couldn't count the number of times he masturbated while thinking of his mother touching him, feeling him, holding him, fondling him, and stroking his cock. He couldn't count the number of times he imagined his mother stroking his cock before sucking his cock and before fucking his cock. Now here he was in bed with her nearly, naked body and with her wanting him to get naked too.

"Give it a try, Michael. Don't be shy. Take off your pajama bottoms. With you hidden beneath the covers, I can't see anything," she said. "Besides for me to have the illusion that I'm sleeping with your father, if you don't mind and if it's not too uncomfortably embarrassing for you, I need to hold your naked penis in my hand."

He was stunned. He couldn't believe what she had just said and what he had just heard.

'What? Seriously? Huh? Did he hear her correctly? She wants me to get naked so that she can hold my naked penis in her hand? Oh, my God! Is she kidding me? Shades of sexual roleplaying with my mother, for me to give her the illusion that I'm her husband, she wants to hold my naked penis in her hand? Oh, my God. I don't believe this is really happening. Fuck me! This is so frigging unbelievable.'

With her not having to ask him twice, he reached down and squirmed out of his pajama bottoms. No longer hiding his huge erection, except for a light sheet covering his torso, he was naked and in bed with his nearly naked mother. With this starting out so innocent and with him sleeping with her while holding her, comforting her, cuddling her, and spooning her, he couldn't believe that he was in bed naked with his nearly naked mother. He couldn't believe his mother asked him to get naked and was about to hold his naked prick in her soft, warm hand while she slept.

* * * * *

The reason they both agreed to sleep in the same bed was for her to get a good night's sleep. The reason she accepted his invitation to sleep with her was because she was lonely and missed sleeping with her husband. The reason he was so eager to sleep with his mother was so that he could touch and feel her as she slept. Now, unless he was imagining it, with him in bed naked with his nearly naked mother, this was leading to them having incestuous, forbidden, and illegal mother and son sex.

Perhaps, he was misreading her. Perhaps, sex had nothing to do with what she wanted. Perhaps, she just wanted to replicate the conditions of her sleeping with his father for her to get a good night's sleep. Yet, with him already being allowed to hold her naked breast and finger her pubic hair and with her now about to hold his naked cock in her hand, the last thing he wanted to do was to sleep. The only thing that he wanted to do was to have sex with his MILF of a mother.