Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his prick deeper in her mouth, deeper, she swallowed him whole as if she was in a deep throat contest. With his prick the biggest and her swallowing him the deepest, had they had such a contest, she would have won the deep throat trophy. Then, removing his prick from her mouth, she made love to his prick with her lips and her tongue. Kissing his cock while licking his cock, she took him in her mouth again.

Stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, his mother was giving him one Hell of a blowjob. Stroking him harder while sucking him deeper, she obviously wanted him to cum in her mouth. Without doubt, in the way that he stared at his mother with sexual excitement, this was the best blowjob he had ever received in his life.

He ran his fingers through her blonde hair before touching he side of her face. Then, touch his cock before touching her stretched lips, as if to make sure that he wasn't dreaming her blowing him, she started making all the cock sucking slurping sounds that men loved to hear when having their cocks suck.

"Blow me, Mom. Blow me. Suck my cock. I need to cum," he said stroking her beautiful, natural, blonde hair. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth."

As if teasing him with her eyes, her hand, her mouth, and her tongue, she continued sucking him and stroking him while staring up at him. As if he was dreaming, seemingly so surreal, and as if he was imagining all of this, he couldn't believe his MILF of a mother was finally blowing him. He couldn't believe that beautiful Kim was sucking his cock. She removed his cock from her mouth long enough to speak before taking his prick inside her mouth again.

"Cum, Michael, cum. Cum for Mommy. Cum in Mommy's mouth. Cum, Michael. Cum. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I need to swallow you," she said. "Cum, Michael, cum. Cum in my mouth."

He put a gentle hand behind his mother's blonde, pretty head. He humped her mouth and fucked her face while she continued stroking him faster and sucking him deeper. He humped her mouth and fucked her face while she continued stroking him harder and sucking him faster. She stared up at him with those big, blue eyes while he stared down at her with his sexually excited, hazel eyes.

He stretched her lips in the way that he stretched her pussy for her to accommodate his big prick. As if sexually teasing him, taking his stiff prick in and out of her mouth, she obviously wanted to show him that she was sucking him. Every time she removed his cock from her mouth, if she wasn't talking, she was kissing and/or licking his prick.

"I can't wait to cum in your mouth, Mom," he said enjoying the blowjob. "May I give you a cum bath too? I'd like to cum all over your pretty face, in your beautiful, blonde hair, and across your big tits," he said he said touching her face and running his hand through her thick and lush blonde hair.

She removed his cock from her mouth again to give him a big, sexy smile.

"Of course, you may give me a cum bath. After you cum in my mouth, save some cum to give me a cum bath too. Your father loved giving me cum baths," she said. "Then, we can shower together and have sex in the shower again," she said with a dirty laugh.

Kimberly returned her son's prick to her mouth and continued blowing her son.

"Mom! Oh, my God, Mom. Mom! I'm cumming," he said. "I'm cumming."

Not giving her much warning, he shot a load of cum in his mother's mouth that surprised her. Not wanting to miss this opportunity, he pulled his prick out of her mouth in time to shoot a second load of cum across her face, in her hair, and with the remainder painting both of her naked breasts with his dripping cum. Good thing she had her eyes closed otherwise he would have whitened her blue eyes with his cum.

"My God, Michael. For someone who ejaculated a huge load of cum this morning, I can't believe you still have all this cum save for me now," she said. "Be a dear and grab me a hand towel from my top, right, bureau drawer."

He got up from his mother's bed, opened her bureau drawer, and removed the towel. Only, as soon as he did, he saw something that caught his attention. As soon as he opened her bureau drawer, he saw something that shocked him as much as it sexually excited him. As soon as he opened her bureau drawer, as if he was seeing things or imagining things, he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

He saw a small stack of papers stapled together at the left-hand corner. He removed the papers from his mother's drawer to read the first page. It was a story, the story that he read several days ago that was written by SusanJillParker, Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas. It was the same story that caused him to masturbate over it for three days. It was the same story that he imagined roleplaying with his mother, Mom Sleeps with Son on Valentine's Day instead of Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas.

He was shocked as much as he was sexually excited.

"Mom?" He turned to look at her. "What's this?"

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"You left your computer on while taking a shower and had this story open," she said with a sexy laugh. "I found the story interesting enough to read. Then, figuring that the way to sexually seduce you was to roleplay the story, I printed it," she said giving him a sexy smile, a naughty look, and a dirty laugh. "Even with me having the same nightgown that was in the story, you had no idea that I was roleplaying you," she said laughing.

He looked at her shocked.

"Oh, my God, Mom. That's so outrageous. That's so hot. That's so sexy," he said jumping on the bed again. "Let's have sex again," he said.

He handed her the hand towel and she wiped the cum from her face and her breasts before dabbing at her hair.

"Okay, but tomorrow, I want to print out another one of her stories that caught my eye, Mom Strips Naked for Nude Day. I'd love to roleplay that story with you, too," she said. "We can pretend it's our first time having sex. We can pretend that you're incestuously seducing me when I'm the one who is sexually seducing you."

He hugged his mother and kissed her.

"You've made me the happiest son in the world. Happy Valentine's Day, Mom."

She returned his hug and his kiss with her hug and kiss.

"You've made me most sexually satisfied mother in the world," she said with a dirty laugh. "Happy Valentine's Day, Michael."

Now with mother and son looking forward to Nude Day, they couldn't wait to roleplay another sexy, incestuous story.

As if your vote is my applause, please vote

THE END