Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really am sorry," I whispered.

"For what, Andy?" Mom asked. "What exactly, I mean?"

"Everything, Mom. I wish I wasn't like this. I don't want you to worry about me. I want you to be happy."

"I know, sweetheart. We're going to figure this all out," she spoke so sweetly and lovingly. "Your Aunt Clara has assured me, we can get you all sorted with just a few changes around here."

Aunt Clara. I wanted to think I still hated her but, presently anyway, she was being so nice to me that I started to question my presumptions about her. Not the least of which was that she was frigid. Bearing witness first-hand to her sensual side, being the object of her affection as I was, my mind started to drift where it hadn't before.

Damn, Aunt Clara's legs are soft. And she's not wearing hosiery. It's her bare legs. Did she shave them today? Did she shave them in the bath or the shower? Oh man, was she completely naked when she did? Did she shave... down there... too? I squeezed my eyes shut trying to push the inappropriate thoughts from my mind.

The hand that was working the lotion onto my ass lifted. I heard the pop of the lid again. New lotion being squeezed out.

"Here," I heard Aunt Clara whisper.

One hand transferring lotion to another, followed by a hand on my bottom again, but pressed upon by a second hand.

Oh my Gawd, I groaned silently as the weighty pressure sent down from the palms of those hands seemed to penetrate straight through my body and directly to my swelling dick. Oh, god, this feels so nice. But I know it's so wrong. I shouldn't be doing this... No, THEY shouldn't be doing this... Oh, but it feels so incredible. How can this possibly be wrong?

Slowly, the one hand guided the other, their fingers intertwined, rubbing the lotion into one cheek then the other then back toward the middle where they slid together along the crease between my cheeks.

The held hands wandered further in ever-widening arcs, from one hip to the other, to parts that hadn't even been spanked.

Then the one hand that was guiding led the other toward my inner thigh, holding it there, pressing it there, as if to brazenly emphasize where it was. Where it shouldn't be. Where it was taboo to even think of much less be acting out in real life.

Upward the one hand led the other, toward the confluence of my legs, where my thighs came together. Where all of my maleness was gathered in one place. As they moved ever closer, my balls started to tighten and my cock engorged, pulsing with energy and pressing forcefully against their legs.

"Oh no... I'm so sorry," I squeaked as my passion mounted, awakened and quickened under the combined touch of both my aunt and my stepmother. My dick hardening obscenely against their legs.

"Shh," Aunt Clara whispered. "It's okay, Andy. All of this is okay." It was the first time I'd ever heard her not call me Andrew.

I knew, of course, that the guiding hand was Aunt Clara's. And the one being led with no resistance was Mom's.

Mom's hand is touching me! The realization hit hard, that the hand that was touching my skin, was not my aunt's but my mother's. The first person to love me, who loves me more than any other on earth.No other woman will ever love me more. And yet, I know this is wrong. I mean... I think this is wrong. Oh, Gawd... I don't care if it's wrong. But... WHY is it so wrong?

Aunt Clara led my stepmom's hand back and forth along the cleft that separated the two globes of my ass, from where the chase faded into the small of my back to the most secret place on my body that even I had never explored. Together, they pressed Mom's finger against my rear entrance. My hips bucked hard against their legs at the pressure against my anus.

"It's okay," Aunt Clara said again.

I wasn't sure if her words were for my benefit or Mom's.

Their ministrations continued, a finger from one hand rubbing softly around my bumhole, then replaced by another that pressed much more firmly.

"Mom?" I mumbled nervously. "What are you...?"

"I'm comforting my son," she soothingly interrupted. "Is that okay with you?"

"I... but Mom... where you're touching me... it's..." I was going to say it's wrong, but I really didn't want to.

"Do you want us to stop?" she asked and that indeed was the only question needing to be answered. Not 'should we?' or 'is it wrong?' Just simply, 'Do you want us to stop?'

"I... I don't know... um..." I fumbled to form even half a complete sentence, all the while, their hands teased.

"Yes or no?" asked Aunt Clara. "Do you want us to stop Andy? Because, we don't want to."

"N... no?" I muttered indecisively.

"No, what?" Aunt Clara pressed again.

"No... um... don't stop... please? Please, don't stop."

"Good answer," Aunt Clara chuckled haughtily. "Because I wasn't planning on stopping, anyway."

"Mmmm," Mom purred, her leg trembling beneath me.

"Just relax," Aunt Clara cooed.

"Let her in, Andy," Mom pleaded, and the sweetness of her voice sent a thrill up my spine.

Mom was okay with this? She was encouraging it? She was okay with my aunt pressing her finger around my ass hole?

I moaned from the pleasure--I couldn't help it--slowly grinding my pelvis harder against their legs as the feel of my skin in direct contact with theirs drove me into deeper arousal.

I tried to contain my groanings, but the escalating titillation of their fondling and groping overwhelmed my defenses until my defenses were gone, like they had never existed in the first place.

My clenched buttocks relaxed. My hips felt heavier. I melted into the legs beneath me as my entire body went limp.

All of a sudden, her finger slid deep into my anus, well beyond its first knuckle. I gasped from the intrusion though it wasn't at all unpleasant.

Mom gasped as well, then squirmed beneath me. "Oh my god," she whispered. "That's so..."

The finger retreated and I heard more lotion being squirted.

"Here," Aunt Clara whispered again before the lighter touch finger picked up where the firmer touch had just retreated. A different finger pressed at my entrance--I knew it had to be Mom's--tenderly at first, then with slightly more heaviness. Then suddenly the finger was bent sharply and driven straight into my asshole. Thrust past my sphincter into the secret place beyond.

"Yesss," Mom hissed breathily and a groan escaped her that sounded inhuman. Animalistic, almost. Unnatural, even. "Oh god, I've missed this," she confessed like an addict giving in, submitting to her vice.

Within seconds, Mom was slowly moving her finger both in and out of my ass.

Aunt Clara's hand maneuvered between my legs and started fondling my balls, occasionally flicking the hard shaft of my cock, deftly teasing it further toward an inevitable explosion.

If the spanking was torture this was sweet, sweet agony. My cock was wrought iron, hot and hard, lengthened and expanded until the skin stretched so tight I felt I would burst.

In my bowels, I felt a churning--a sensation I'd never experienced before, when the finger in my ass found my prostate and I felt myself cumming, at least I thought I was cumming. Except that it was lasting too long. It just lingered and languished and persisted way too long to be an orgasm.

"Here," Aunt Clara whispered, obviously to my stepmother. "If we're not careful, we'll miss it," she warned as she removed her hand from my balls and directed my stepmom to extract her finger from my ass.

A light smack tapped my cheeks, an indelicate reminder that they'd only recently been spanked and yet it seemed playful at the same time. "Turn over, Andy," Aunt Clara instructed and I hesitated only a second before doing so.

I had an impulse to hide my privates with my hands again--it seemed the only logical place they should be. But something told me that I wasn't to do so. It wouldn't be permitted, not tolerated, so why bother to try. Still, I was unsure where to place them.

As if reading my mind, Mom guided my hands over my head and rested them on the couch beneath us. "Leave your hands here," she commanded sweetly, before tenderly tracing her fingertips down my arm from my wrist to my armpit.

I squirmed beneath her touch, my skin hyper-sensitized to the dragging of her fingernails along my goosepimpled skin.

I was driven entirely by carnality at that point. My virgin ass had just been penetrated for the first time by both my aunt and my stepmother. My testicles and penis had been groped and the entirety of my arousal well explored by both women.

I lay across their laps again, this time on my back, presenting my full nakedness to their indecent, wandering, lascivious eyes.

Immediately, the hands returned and, as I suspected, the firmer touch had been Aunt Clara's and the lighter touch, Mom's. But this time, it was Aunt Clara who tended to my asshole while Mom stared wide-eyed at my turgid, straining cock.

Her tongue poked between her pouty lips and wetted them, and I was mesmerized by Mom's mouth. She pulled her bottom lip in and held it there with her teeth until it lazily escaped, looking fuller and more luscious than it had a moment prior.

She slid her flattened hand across my midriff, pressed tight against my skin as it slithered through my dense forest of curls and directly beneath my rigid penis. She raised her hand just enough to force my cock to move side to side as she massaged her fingertips through my pubic hair.

The sensation of my cock against her velvet soft skin sent electric shocks through my core, causing my abs to flinch.

Again, I felt my prostate being pressed, this time by Aunt Clara. And again that sensation of cumming, even though I wasn't... or was I?

I looked down at my dick to find precum oozing from the tip, streaming from the head and flowing downward toward Mom's hand.

I was leaking, endlessly, and I didn't even know that was possible.

Mom momentarily stopped her explorations to rest her hand beneath my cock, waiting breathlessly for my precum to reach her. It started coating her fingers with the constant steady stream from being milked by my aunt.

Mom collected some precum on two fingers, then extracted her hand carefully, brought it upward to her awaiting lips, then snuck out her tongue and tasted it.

I watched her lips and her tongue as she tasted of her son, closing her eyes as she savored my flavor. She slid one finger completely into her mouth, extracting it a second later with a pop before doing the same with the second finger.

My eyes went wide with shock then quickly clenched shut as the erotic sensations jolted like electricity from the groping of my shaft and the finger still in my ass.

Mom opened her eyes and reached for my cock, sliding the palm of her hand over my cockhead and spreading my precum along my shaft.

"Ung," I groaned at the wanton touch of her hand. "Oh god, Mom," I moaned. "I love you so much!" I cried, my voice rising in both pitch and volume.

"Shh," Aunt Clara whispered.

"Aunt Clara... I... ung... Oh god, I... I love you, too" I pronounced, obviously under duress, as my arousal reached a fever pitch and my words seemed to embolden her to deeper depravity.

At the sound of my declaration, Aunt Clara pulled Mom's hand away from stroking my cock, pressing her own hand firmly on my belly, directly beneath my now bobbing cock, while she thrust a second finger into my ass and sank them in deeper, pressing hard against my prostate then retreating just as quickly.

"That's it," Aunt Clara encouraged. "Take aunty's fingers in your ass. Take it, you naughty boy. I'm taking your cherry and you're loving every second of it, you dirty, filthy, boy."

I'd never heard dirty talk, except in porn, and even then I always watched it in secret and with the volume turned low. This was full volume and being spoken in real life. My dick pulsed on its own and bounced in the air with each subsequent penetration.

"Your aunty is finger-fucking your beautiful virgin ass, Andy." Mom's voice was rapacious, wanton, and possessed.

Oh my god, what they were doing to me. I couldn't describe it. I could barely breathe.

Back and forth, Aunt Clara finger-fucked my ass, occasionally massaging my prostate while expertly massaging my perineum with her thumb at the same time.

At the site of my cock springing itself toward the air, Mom reached back for my hard pole, gripping it tightly. It throbbed in her clutch, drumming to the same rhythm as Aunt Clara's lewd pummeling.

"At least you're not an anal virgin anymore," Mom teased huskily.

Mom wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft, making an o-shape with her thumb and two fingers as she drew them up my length, only releasing her tight grasp upon reaching my cockhead so she could swirl her entire palm across the most sensitive frenulum.

I writhed beneath her clutch, much like I had when I was being spanked.

Around the tip of the purple head, she spread more of my precum over the sensitized glans. My hips bucked wildly and my cock raged upward into the air as my groanings grew louder.

Together, they were extracting every last morsel of my excitement, until my stimulation boiled over and I could no longer hold back.

"Oh my god, oh my god," I cried in ecstasy. "Mom... Aunt Clara... I'm gonna... Oh my god... I'm... I'm..."

My breathing was erratic, my words choppy.

"Do it, Andy," Aunt Clara growled huskily, "Give us your cum! Spew your cum for your mother and your aunty, you beautiful young stud. Empty your cock for us! Ooh! You're so hot!"

Aunt Clara's dirty talk spurred me into a frenzy, but it was Mom's voice that triggered me.

"I love you, Andy," Mom cooed and that was all it took to launch me over the edge.

I looked up to my stepmom's eyes, seeing only love and acceptance, contentment and joy, as a torrent of semen raced through my shaft and exploded from my cock.

My first spurt of cum shot straight up into the air, startling Mom and causing her to smile with great pride. She quickly pointed my dick lower and the second spurt hit my shoulder and a throw pillow just beyond.

"Aim it for his mouth," Aunt Clara commanded frantically in an animalistic, lust-filled craze. "Hurry! Get his cum on his face! I'm gonna milk him for all he's got! Holy fuck, this is so hot!"

Mom aimed my cock and the third spurt shot out, landing perfectly on target. My hot white semen landed just past my chin, straight across my mouth, and onto my nose. Instinctively, I closed my mouth to keep it from entering, but I was gasping for air and had no choice but to open my lips again. As soon as I did, another spurt of jism plastered my face, some landing on my forehead but the rest falling directly into my wide-open mouth.

"Give it up, Andy," Aunt Clara commanded. "Release all of it, you fucking naughty boy. Come on!"

Another spurt flew, barely reaching my bottom lip, but thoroughly dousing my neck. I stuck out my tongue to try to keep my semen from entering but it was a lost cause.

"Fuck, yes!" Aunt Clara nearly screamed while Mom just snickered at her bawdy older sister, all the while smiling at me while jack-hammering my cock.

My crescendo died down, my orgasm waned, and Mom slowed her pummeling of my cock in her hand.

Aunt Clara tenderly pulled her finger from my anus, then wiped it on my leg once she'd extracted it completely.

"My God," Aunt Clara hummed with animalistic lust, "that was impressive." Her eyes looked drugged, still wanton with desire. "Swallow that," she ordered, pointing at the cum that stretching across my tongue and open mouth. For the first time ever, she sounded unsure of herself as if she was giddily desperate instead of harshly dictating. "Eat that cum, Andy, you naughty, naked colt."

I apprehensively pulled my tongue into my mouth and swallowed. When I opened my mouth to breathe, another string of cum adhered, making a bridge across my lips.

"Oh fuck," Mom whimpered, "there's so much to clean up. Here... swallow this, too."

I licked my lips, pulling as much of my semen off my face as I could reach with my tongue, and drew it into my mouth, allowing myself to taste my cum for the very first time. I swallowed that, too, just in time for Mom to reach a finger coated with still more of my seed to my awaiting mouth.

I wrapped my lips around her finger and sucked off my jism, like I'd witnessed her doing with my precum a few short minutes prior. Perhaps it was the heat of the moment, but I tasted surprisingly good if I said so myself. Like nothing I'd ever tasted before, but erotically delicious in its own way.

Mom's pelvis started rocking beneath me and I realized her other hand was on her sex as she frigged herself to an almost silent orgasm while I continued to lay on her lap.

"Sweet Jesus," Aunt Clara whimpered and I looked down just in time to see her make her own O-face, too. Her eyes slammed shut, her lips puckered out as if she was saying "oooh", and her tongue kept sneaking out to moisten her lips as kept drying out from her heavy panting.

"Umph, umph... oh... shit... fuck... goddammit, fuck...!" Aunt Clara nearly screamed as both Mom and I watched her climax in a hailstorm of obscenities, Mom's one finger still hooked in my relaxed mouth, her other hand still hidden somewhere in her shorts.

When Aunt Clara finally came down, we all went limp at the same time. My head fell backward, landing softly on the cushion, my legs went heavy against Aunt Clara's lap, and my chest heaved to take in the musk-scented air that emanated my Mom.

Within a few short minutes, I heard my stepmom's breathing deepen and she fell asleep, one hand tussling my hair--the one she'd used to making herself cum--while the other mindlessly caressed my body.

Before my mind also surrendered its last claim to consciousness, I heard Aunt Clara whisper into my ear, "I'm proud of you, Andy. And I truly do love you. But you still need some tough love. So, just because your mom thinks she can't do it, don't think I can't... and won't."

"I... love you... too... Aunt Clara," I mumbled, as usual only catching some of what she'd said.

She sniggered at my mindlessness and whispered, "I'm quite looking forward to spanking that cute little ass of yours, myself."

My eyes shot open and my mouth gaped wide. I quickly looked down at Aunt Clara. Her eyes were already fixed on mine as if she'd been waiting. Waiting for my mind to register what she'd just foretold. Waiting until I was watching before putting on a smirk--an indecent, devilish grin.

"See," she taunted, "I knew all along you could pay attention. We just need to keep you properly focused."

I gulped in dread before letting gravity pull my head back down. I shut my eyes, silently cursing my dick when, conspicuously, obscenely, defiantly... it twitched yet again, eager for more.

# # # # #

A final note to the reader:

Thanks for taking the time to read this installment in the 'Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind' series. I hope you enjoyed it!

Now it's your turn and please don't be bashful! Votes are appreciated but feedback means more.

Got a story idea? Pass it on. I won't promise anything, but it's still fun to hear what others think might make for a good story.

Thanks again!

-BizMe

12