Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I give you a command, you will obey it, immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Without bickering. Without making me say it twice."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ooh... Yes, ma'am," she giggled. "I like how that sounds. You'll continue to do that, understand?"

"Yes... yes, ma'am," I sputtered at the same moment her fingers reached the helmet of my cock and swirled around it in a circular caress.

"If you do not obey immediately, you will be corrected. Do you understand?"

"Mmm, yes... ma'am."

"Your correction will be of my choosing. You will not choose your method of discipline."

"Yes, Aunt Clara," I grunted, as her fingers released my cock and returned to massaging my nut sack again.

"At my discretion, I will assign a caregiver to make sure my orders are carried out. In most cases, this will be your mother, but not always. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," I quickly spouted as Aunt Clara diverted one of her fingers to slip sneakily along my gluteal cleft, sliding along it once before resting at my bum hole and immediately contravening a question I wanted to ask about these 'caregivers.'

"While in the confines of this home, you will remain nude..."

Immediately, my cock bounced into the air at her words.

"Glad to see you're paying attention," Aunt Clara snickered. "You will remain naked at all times," she paused to see if my hardness would jump at her words again, and it did, "except possibly when company comes over."

Possibly? I immediately fixated on that one word in her sentence. Does that mean... I was starting to drift when Mom quickly jarred me back to reality with a pointed question.

"Does the thought of being naked excite you, Andy?" Mom asked, surprised at my reaction both times Aunt Clara said 'naked' and 'nude.'

"I... I guess... it might," I looked down at my tell-tale penis, cursing my warped version of Pinocchio's nose. "I'm not sure why it did that."

"I think we all know why, Andrew. You're doing very well so far. I'm proud of you."

"I'm proud of you, too," Mom agreed.

"Th... thank you."

"Very well then, let's establish the expected outcomes of your treatment. First, you will be more confident. You will no longer say 'Um' all the time. You will reply to questions with self-assurance. You will not look away when someone pays you a compliment. You will speak forthrightly."

"Really?" Mom asked. "Will all that really happen?"

Aunt Clara nodded and continued. "You will stop being so flighty. You will stay engaged in conversations. You will not slip into daydreams. You will not space out and require things to be restated, because you drifted off."

A car honked twice outside our house. Probably the Swenson's again, I thought. I glanced outside the window and saw the sky turning dim. Twilight. Miss Swenson must be working the night shift this week. That meant Nadia would be left alone all night. I knew she hated that. More than once she'd texted me late at night, just to have someone to talk to so she didn't feel so alone. Text messages seemed to be the only way I could talk to her, the girl of my dreams. In-person, I was a bumbling fool, but from the safety of a smartphone...

SMACK!

"YOW!" I yelped in shock and in pain.

SMACK!

SMACK!

My eyes went wide as I suddenly realized what was happening. My legs had been hiked up, held in place almost above my head by my mother while Aunt Clara was spanking my ass, hard, with her bare hand.

"Ouch!" I yelped again and started squirming. "Ouch! Ow!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

The spanking continued.

"You couldn't even concentrate long enough for me to explain the outcomes?" Aunt Clara was fuming. "Perhaps you're a more difficult case than I expected, Andrew!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Stop! Please stop! I'll do better! I'm sorry!" I begged.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"I decide when your correction is over! Not you! You cannot be trusted! Your promises are empty. Your word is meaningless."

SMACK!

"You don't even mean it when you say you're sorry. You can't promise to do better. No one will believe you, Andrew. Nor should they."

SMACK!

"You must be corrected so that you'll learn self-discipline. That's the only way."

SMACK!

I had stopped arguing with words. But my body still reeled with each blow. Trying to dodge her aim, but failing every time. I whimpered between each spank, the tenderness of the earlier smacks by Mom having already tenderized my bottom. These slaps from Aunt Clara's hand were much, much firmer.

"But I am sorry," I blubbered. "I don't do it on purpose!" Tears streamed down my cheeks. "I'm sorry, Aunt Clara... I'm sorry!"

There was one last SMACK and then they relented. Mom lowered my legs. Aunt Clara laid them straight on her lap again, the sting of my flesh touching hers causing me to thrust my hips upward in an attempt to escape contact.

"No," Aunt Clara ordered. "You will not resist. Not in any way. Every time you resist, you will earn another correction. This is what you agreed to and it might be hard to see yet, but it's for tour own good."

I sniveled as I lowered my butt back to her awaiting legs, the sting of the contact adding insult to injury.

"Now then," Aunt Clara took a cleansing breath. "I don't even know where I was when you drifted off in your mind. "You will not get unduly distracted, such as you just were, and certainly not from the simple honk of a horn!" she jeered.

I looked away in shame.

"Look at me," she commanded. "Look at me when I'm talking to you. Focus on my expressions. Listen to my words. Understand what a person is saying when they're speaking to you, Andrew. Looking away primes your mind to be more easily swept away by imagination. It's disrespectful to not look people in the eye when they're speaking to you. Do not disrespect them by allowing yourself to become bored and daydream about something else. Internalize their words, as if they were going to quiz you when they stop talking. Because they just might. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry," I said. "I really don't mean to."

"I know you don't do it on purpose, Andrew. But you're not purposefully staying in the moment either. That's why I'm here. That's why we're treating you. You're going to get better. I assure you. But it seems we will have to mix pleasure with pain to get the results we seek, doesn't it?"

"I, um, I don't understand," I muttered.

"Yes, you do, Andrew, and that is one of the behaviors we will start correcting immediately. 'Um' is no longer in your vocabulary. Confident people do not say 'Um.' Every time you say it, you will earn one correction. So, start paying attention to your words, lest you find yourself over my knee non-stop. Do you understand?"

"Um... yes, ma'am."

"One," she said flatly and with a smirk of disappointment.

"Sorry,"

"Hmph. Might as well start now. Mary, you are going to have to keep track of his correction counts. You must keep a tally in your mind of how many corrective spankings he has earned. We will administer them once they've accumulated to some reasonable number."

"Secondly, Andrew," she turned her stern gaze back to me. "You will stop saying you don't understand something when you do. Pretending you're stupid is unacceptable and insulting to those of us who know how intelligent you actually are. You're a brilliant young man. You need to show it."

"Okay?"

"That's two, Andrew. You just answered doubtfully about something you understand full well. Now tell me, and do not lie by pretending you don't know, what did I mean when I said we will have to mix pleasure with pain?"

"That... um..."

"That's three," Mom said a fraction of a second before Aunt Clara was about to announce the same.

"Sorry. That you would spank me... that's the pain part. But you would sometimes, do other things, too... those are the pleasure. Is that... right?"

"That's four, and yes, that's correct," Aunt Clara confirmed. "Now, stop playing coy. What types of things do you suppose we will do to bring you pleasure, as a reward for proper behavior, or as an enticement for future good behavior? Give us an example and don't delay."

"You'll touch me... my balls? And my... my penis?"

"Five and six, Andrew. You sound uncertain when you know full well that's exactly the sort of thing we will do. We might also penetrate you anally since you clearly enjoyed that so much. We might masturbate you to completion and once you start showing marked improvement, we will ensure you lose your virginity. You will fuck and be fucked and your confidence will soar. But you're not there yet. You have much work to do."

My dick, which had gone semi-soft as a result of the spanking started to warm again at her words and I started to wonder who would be taking my virginity. Does Aunt Clara already have someone in mind? Is it her? The thought of sliding my dick into my aunt's pussy while her long slender legs locked around my waist and her naked tits jiggled beneath me sent a thrill up my spine. Might I really someday fuck my own aunt?! Or is it my MOM?! SHIT! My mind started racing with lewd thoughts of my stepmom, naked beneath me as I...

Aunt Clara cruelly pinched and twisted one of my nipples, sending in an instant a short but effective jolt of pain throughout my entire body and causing me to startle.

"You were starting to get glassy-eyed, Andrew. That must stop."

"Ouch! S-sorry."

"And stop saying 'sorry' all the time or I'll add that to the list of correctable behaviors."

"Sor... I mean, yes ma'am."

"Very good," Aunt Clara beamed. "That was his first sign of improvement, Mary! Did you notice?"

Mom nodded.

"He stopped himself from committing an improper behavior," Aunt Clara explained. "Completely on his own. Well, with the threat of correction, that is. We must continue with that strategy."

"Aunt Clara?" I ventured to interrupt so I could ask a question.

"Yes, Andrew," she responded.

"Did you mean it? About the pleasure things? I mean, isn't it wrong... to be doing those things with a family member?"

"It's called incest, Andrew, and the answer is both yes and no. Societal norms of our current time and place dictate that it is wrong. However, that has not always been the norm, nor should it be. Your mother loves you very much. Arguably, more than anyone else on earth ever will. It's reasonable to an unrepressed mind that, of all people to express love in sexual ways, your mother certainly ought to be allowed, if not expected to do so."

"Your aunt, by extension, also loves you, though I'll never pretend that my love for you is as deep as your mother's. But I do love you and I would like to occasionally bring you joy, sometimes with gifts, or words of praise and encouragement, by my presence in your life and other forms of support. But also, with acts of sexual gratification. So... if one should ask you about what your therapy entails, you must not tell them. Not a thing. Ever. But do not, in your heart, believe that it is wrong. It is simply love being expressed on a level that simpler minds do not yet understand."

"Okay, thank you... Um..."

"Seven," Mom pounced quickly and giddily, almost like she'd been eagerly awaiting my next slip-up.

"Sorry," I uttered again in shame.

"Eight," Aunt Clara regretfully groaned. "That's officially on the list now, Andrew. I can't stand it. It makes you sound pathetic, apologizing all the time."

"This is so hard!" I nearly cried in desperation. "I can't do it! I am stupid! I can't do anything right!" Tears started to well in my eyes again.

"Hey," Mom shushed me with her gentle voice. "Andy, this is why we're helping you. Because we know you can. No one said it would be easy. But I believe in you. I love you."

"We love you," Aunt Clara added and a short moment later, I felt her hand again on my penis, tenderly caressing from its base to the slit in the tip. She nodded to my stepmom, then direct her eyes toward my chest.

Mom glided her fingers across my chest, circling the nipple furthest away from her first, then pinching the tiny nub in the middle. Electric erotic energy shot through my skin as if my nipples somehow had a direct connection to my balls and cock.

Mom grinned with pride at her ability to coax such a response. She slid her hand across my chest and did the same my other nipple, extracting the same response there.

"You must stop insulting yourself, Andrew," Aunt Clara said. "You are very smart. Surely, you must know that. If it weren't for your lack of concentration, you could have been valedictorian."

"What?" I asked incredulously.

"It's true, Andy," Mom agreed. "You've always been so smart."

Aunt Clara continued her ministrations of my hardening shaft with her left hand, while reaching for her purse with her right, pulling out the same small bottle of lotion she'd used in my first... what should I call this... a therapy session?

The small bottle snapped open and I watched her deftly flip the bottle over with her one free hand, squeezing the clear container so that a stream of oily liquid fell out into her waiting palm. Then she flipped the lid shut with a finger and rolled the bottle upright before tossing it back into her purse. All without letting any of the lubricant escape the palm of her hand.

How many times has she done this? I started to wonder. Did she do this to Patrick? Her son and my cousin? How many times? Was it his first time like mine? Did he cry at first, too? Did she make him eat his own...

Suddenly, soft lips pressed against mine in a sultry wet kiss. My eyes shot open.

"You were starting to get glass-eyed again," Mom whispered with a sultry air.

"Well done, Mar," Aunt Clara encouraged and I noted that she'd called Mom by her nickname again. She didn't do that often at all, and yet, I'd heard her say it at least twice in the same day. "So, it seems that pleasurable distractions are effective as well. We must continue to assess which is more effective. But until then, we'll use both."

Aunt Clara spread the lotion around my purpling shaft, massaging it onto the skin until there was no spot left that had not been made slick. Her hand now slithered along my pole anywhere it pleased with no hindrances at all. Every motion seemed magnified by the sensation of her oil-covered hand pumping my oil-covered cock.

"Does that mean..." I started to ask but stopped when I realized I was thinking out loud.

"Finish your thought, Andrew" Aunt Clara commanded. "This is also a good sign, by the way. Your idle, secret mind, has already started to enjoin your conscious mind. We want your conscious mind to be in control of your subconscious. Not the other way around. Now, finish your thought... out loud, please."

"I was thinking... does that mean that... every time I start to drift away... that Mom will kiss me?"

Aunt Clara let out a boisterous guffaw. "Oh, my goodness, Andrew!" She laughed. "Do not be getting any ideas. You must not try to work the system, just so you can get some affection shown to you. But I assure you, you will have plenty of affection shown during your treatment."

"Really?!" I asked enthusiastically.

"I'm counting that as nine, young man," Mom announced. "You were told not to make Aunt Clara repeat herself." Mom winked playfully at me, then leaned down and kissed me again.

"Mmph," I muttered into her lips until she pulled back.

"What is it, Andy?" Mom asked.

"I was just trying to say, I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too. Now let me kiss you."

I nodded.

Again, she leaned down, caressing my lips with hers. She pulled back, only a few inches, the licked her lips with her tongue, making sure I saw her do it. She leaned back down and I noted the difference between how her wetted lips felt compared to how they'd felt just a moment before.

Our lips puckered and made smooching sounds while Aunt Clara continued to pump on my hard dick, mostly ignoring my balls and avoiding my bum hole completely this time.

"You're a handsome boy, Andrew," Aunt Clara unexpectedly mumbled. "And you have a very pretty cock, too."

Mom's hand pinched one of my nipples and my chest heaved upward into her touch.

"Mmm," Aunt Clara groaned, increasing the cadence of her hand stroking my dick.

Mom pinched again and my cock surged within the grip of Aunt Clara's fist.

"You like that, Andrew?" Aunt Clara asked huskily. "You do. You like it when your mom plays with your nipples." Her hand moved faster. Mom pinched again. My cock thrust forcefully into Aunt Clara's clutched hand.

"You like it when Mommy pinches your nipple while kissing you," she accused like a proficient prosecuting attorney turning the screws on a guilty defendant. "You'd probably like it if she French kissed you, too."

Mom needed no further prompting. Instantly, her tongue slipped from her lips, past mine and into my mouth, exploring the inside of my lips and teasing a moan from me that sounded pathetic in its longing.

"You love Mommy playing with your nipples and Frenching you while Aunty is jerking off your meat. Your hard, young, cock is getting beaten off by your aunt and you love it, don't you?"

"Y-yes... ma'am... Yes!" I confessed between short gasps of breath. "Oh... oh my God! I cried as my hips thrust more eagerly into the air, my need mounting, my climax nearly at hand (so to speak).

"Tell me when you're about to come, Andrew," Aunt Clara commanded.

"I'm... I'm," I panted and moaned, then moaned and panted. My eagerness now frenetic as Mom played with my taut nipples, flicking them with her fingertips while swallowing my groanings with her lips clamped over my mouth again.

I struggled for breath, taking in as much as I could through my nose, as I muffled my arousal into Mom's welcoming mouth, her tongue still dancing inside my lips.

"I'm... I'm going to..." I broke free from Mom's lips, "Oh! I'm cumming! Aunt Clara! I'm... Urgh... I'm gonna come!"

Aunt Clara's hand yanked my rock-hard cock straight up, aiming it toward the ceiling.

"Oh my god! Look at that!" Mom groaned into my ear. "Look, Andy," she commanded, laying her head on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes and looked downward and, together, Mom and I watched as my balls tightened, my cum building toward imminent release. The veins in my cock bulged along the length of my shaft, visible only when Aunt Clara's blur of a hand reached the base of my cock and paused for a micro-second before rocketing back up the length again.

My cockhead was glistened in precum as Aunt Clara spread it with her thumb on each up-stroke, teasing every last volt of electric arousal from me as, slowly, she lowered her head, her mouth opening to receive my seed.

At the sight and realization of what she was about to do, I erupted.

White-hot semen shot from the tip of my cock, launched skyward but captured immediately in Aunt Clara's awaiting mouth.

Quickly, so as not to lose any, her lips clamped down on my mushroom head and suckled as I spewed one powerful shot of my cum after the other. I have no idea how many. I just know they were powerful and I couldn't pull my gaze away from the erotic sight before me—my aunt sucking me off, taking in my full load of jizz, her cheeks sunken in as she sucked, her hand still stroking, extracting all of my seed.

As I felt myself being emptied, my hips slowed. But Aunt Clara kept her suckling mouth clamped tight on my cockhead until my pelvic thrusts waned to lazy undulations.

Her fist pumped more gently, slowly extracting my last bit of ejaculate before twirling her tongue around my sensitive cockhead and slurping as she undocked from my tip.