Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Gawd, Nadia," I grumbled, "You're... just so beautiful." I planted kisses along her inner thigh and up to her hip, tracing the boundary where her skin met the border wall of her panties.

"Touch me, Andy... please?" she begged with a husky, inviting tone.

I could smell her aroma. I sensed the dampness. I saw the wet spot in her panties. I tasted her essence as I snaked my tongue behind her panties and forced them aside in my hunt for her pussy lips.

"Oh, Gawd, Andy," she coaxed, lifting her hips and again closing her legs together. "I want you to fuck me with your tongue. I want you to eat me out!"

I reached for her panties and pulled them down, freeing them from one foot, but leaving them wrapped around the other ankle. Immediately, I delved into her snatch, nestling my nose against the cleft in her labia where her clitoris was hiding.

I lapped at her pussy lips, tracing its folds and slurping her juices to my mouth where I savored her arousal.

"Oh, God, you're so delicious," I exulted, "Oh, I could eat you all day."

"Oh, God... Hmmm... Mmmmmm," she mumbled and hummed, rocking her pelvis and beckoning me to dive deeper.

I sucked on her snatch, munching on her pussy lips and extracting her juices like a ravenous animal, moaning in my delight as she ground herself against my face.

Suddenly, her hands grasped the back of my head and she pulled me forcefully against her mound, my nose pressing hard against her clit. "There! There!" she yowled with such volume I wondered if my mom would be able to hear her from next door.

"Oh! Andy! Lick it! Lick my clit! Oh my God! Suck on it! Yes! Like that!" she bawled as I flicked her button with my tongue, then clamped my lips around it and sucked, then flicked it some more."

"Oh! Fuck! Oh! Andy! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed, thrusting her pelvis back and forth, hard against my face as she bucked in her passion. Her juices flowed and I tried desperately to consume her, to lavish myself in her love, and to swallow her arousal, leaving nothing unravaged.

"Oh! I'm cumming! I'm... cummmmmmINNNNNNGGGGG! OH! OH! FUUUUUCK!" she wailed, her hips heaving, attacking my face, her passion erupting from her pussy and her voice.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she let out one last long, primal shriek before gravity took hold and slammed her ass back into the couch.

Remembering the first time I'd eaten a woman out--my mom, of all people--I quickly relented my assault on her clitoris and gently nestled my mouth against her vagina, slurping her juices and drinking her in, but avoiding her oversensitized button until she could handle more stimulus.

"Oh God, Andy, that was... it was..." she was out of breath and unable to finish her thoughts much less articulate them. "All I have to say is... WOW!" she giggled. "And yes... at first... I was mad I had to share you... with my mom... and others..."

"Hmm..." I wondered desperately what she was about to say next. "But?" I asked timidly before returning my mouth to her pussy and delighting in her some more.

"But... I don't think I mind it anymore. If they taught you how to do that... that was... oh my God, that was incredible!" she finally blurted, managing to string together several words in a row before gasping for breath again.

"How much longer do we have?" I asked, hoping I might be able to give her a second orgasm and blow her mind even more. I so wanted to please her. I was desperate to please her. "They taught me some other stuff. I haven't gotten to pinch or suck on your..."

"Oh, shit!" she grunted, looking at the clock on the wall. "We don't have much time, Andy. But I can't leave you like this. It's not fair!" she groused, urging me to stand as she clumsily pulled herself to an upright position on the couch.

She groped my angry erection through the fabric of my shorts, growling like a lioness before snaking her fingers behind my waistband and pulling my shorts down to the floor in one fell swoop.

My steely rod bounced and slapped against my midriff at the sudden freedom and Nadia giggled.

She reached for my shaft and, tenderly, inquisitively, started stroking its length from its base to the tip. "Oh, Andy. It's so big."

I'm not big, by the way. I'm exceptionally normal.

"It's so hard! And so hot to the touch!" she narrated as if giving a play-by-play to a radio audience. "It looks so angry. Like it's furious about something!"

She leaned forward and delicately kissed my shaft, about halfway up its length. Then she planted another feathery kiss. Then another. And another. Agonizingly, she pecked her way to the tip where I was starting to leak precum.

She teased more out with the tip of her tongue and then pulled her tongue back into her mouth, a thin string of precum making a bridge to connect us. "Yum," she whispered. "Oh my God, I love your taste," she mumbled. "Oh, fuck, I want more of that."

She leaned forward and opened her mouth, clamping her lips around my cockhead and swirling her tongue around my most sensitive spots, triggering more precum to leak to her awaiting mouth.

"Hmmmmm," she hummed, as she sucked in her cheeks, trying to extract my slippery wetness from me before it had even reached my cum slit.

"Oh, Nadia," I groaned, barely able to stand for the ecstasy she was bringing me into. "Oh, my God, you're... you're so good."

"Mmmmm," she muttered, pulling off me just long enough to ask me a question. "Better than your mom?" she asked, then slid my shaft back into her soft, warm, sensuous awaiting mouth. "Oh, fuck, Nadia! Oh my God!"

"Better than your Aunt?" she interrogated, pulling off me again, just long enough to ask her question before ravaging my cock some more with her hot, wet mouth and unrelenting tongue.

"Better than me?" I heard her voice behind me but thought I must have imagined it until her movement caught my peripheral vision.

"Yeah... Better than my mom?" Nadia asked, repeating Miss Swenson's question before launching a new assault on my overprimed cock.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned in surprise.

Miss Swenson dropped her purse on the floor and kicked off her heels before slinking to the backside of the couch, directly behind Nadia. She sneaked her hands down to her daughter's waist, pulling her off of me until she was leaning back on the couch.

I watched in awe as Miss Swenson grasped the hem of Nadia's tank top and started lifting, pulling her daughter's shirt up to her armpits then up and over her head.

My hips lurched forward at the sight of Nadia's pert tits, her dark pointed nipples like little eraser heads, begging to be suckled except I couldn't reach them while standing.

Miss Swenson tossed her daughter's tank top to the floor and started kneading Nadia's breasts, massaging them each with her hands, and pinching the erect nipples.

"Oh, God, I want to do that," I muttered.

"All in good time, Andy," Miss Swenson promised.

Nadia's hips started bucking against the couch as her mother teased her arousal and my cock started bouncing in the air on its own.

"I want to get back to that," Nadia said huskily then leaned forward, her mother following her, unwilling to let go of her daughter's breasts.

Nadia resumed lavishing wet succulent kisses on my cockhead while stroking my shaft with her fist.

Miss Swenson leaned further forward, keeping her grasp on one of Nadia's tits while reaching downward.

Nadia spread her legs wide, welcoming her mother's touch.

"Oh... ohhhhhh," I grunted, leaning to my side so I could continue watching what Miss Swenson was doing and getting my first unfettered views of Nadia's full nakedness.

Miss Swenson, dipped her free hand further, cupping her daughter's snatch, her thumb disappearing into her curls seeking her nub.

Nadia whimpered into my cock when Miss Swenson locked onto her button and started rubbing it, the sounds of Nadia's wetness sending me even further into depraved lust as I watched my girlfriend's mother frig her own daughter in front of me.

"Oh, God!" I blared unexpectedly as the gravity of our wanton display crashed hard inside my mind. "Oh, fuck! Oh... mmmm.... ung... Oh, God... I'm going to... I'm so close..." I wailed.

"Are you going to finish him, Nadia?" Miss Swenson leaned down and asked huskily, her voice heavy with lust. "Do you need any help?"

"Ung... Mmm..." I groaned louder.

"Hmm... Mmm..." Nadia whimpered, her mouth full of my raging cock, her own orgasm ramping as Miss Swenson furiously flicked her clit.

"Are you going to let him cum in your mouth?" Miss Swenson asked throatily. "Are you going to swallow his seed?" She snarled. "Or do you want Mommy to do it for you? It's okay if you're not ready yet... to swallow his cum... he cums a lot..."

"Oh, God!" Nadia whined, pulling my cock out of her mouth and leaving me desperately humping the air. "I don't know if I can do it yet. I don't want to do it wrong. But I do want to watch, Mom!" she grunted. "Will you swallow him for me?"

"Please don't stop," I begged, knowing Nadia couldn't possibly doing anything wrong. "Oh... Nadia... ungmm..." I grunted incoherently.

With the agility of a cat, Miss Swenson was at Nadia's side in a blink, nudging her aside so she could replace her daughter's mouth around my steely rod with her own.

She pulled Nadia close, teaching her, and bidding her lick and kiss my shaft as she suckled on the tip.

"Hmmm... mmmm..." Our groanings comingled until I could hardly distinguish one voice from another.

Miss Swenson guided Nadia's hand to my balls, teaching her how to fondle me, gently but with a vigor that sent my hips hunting for a rhythm to match the arousal suddenly pulsing in my balls.

With Nadia energetically fondling my testicles, Miss Swenson grasped my ass and squeezed hard, pulling me closer into her sensuous, velvet mouth.

Nadia's kisses on my shaft competed with her mother's mouth and, in her frustration, Nadia forced her mom off of my cock so she could take over again herself.

"Good girl," Miss Swenson cooed with pride as she watched her daughter take me in, attacking my cock and sending me to the very edge of bursting.

"Ung! Oh! OH! UNG!" I grunted. "I'm cumming! Oh... Nadia! I'm... Ung... I'm cumming!" I tried to warn her as my arousal hit a fever pitch, my balls tightening and before releasing their surge.

My seed erupted like lava, surging through an underground river until it rocketed from my cock.

"Glurgh!" Nadia half choked, half moaned, as my seed hit the back of her mouth, her hand quickly replacing her lips in stroking my hard member but, to her credit, she kept her mouth open.

A second rope of cum launched, painting her tongue and the inside of her mouth. With her tongue, she started bubbling my cum from her lips, the rush of my passion overwhelming her until she wasn't sure what to do.

Miss Swenson leaned in as another spurt of cum jetted from my cock, partially hitting Nadia on her cheek before Miss Swenson repositioned herself to receive the rest directly into her mouth.

At least two more ropes surged as Nadia continued massaging my balls and pummeling my shaft, extracting more of my seed into her mother's waiting mouth.

Overwhelmed by sudden hypersensitivity, I cringed under Nadia's still unrelenting hammering until Miss Swenson wrapped her hand around her daughter's and coaxed her to slow down.

I buckled from the exertion, growing weak in the knees, but the sheer eroticism of the view before me gave me just enough inspiration to somehow keep standing. The continued slow ministrations of my shaft kept it from fully retreating, seemingly stuck in a now permanent state of hardness.

Nadia's face had some of my cum on her chin and there was even more around her lips.

Yet more of my cum was on Miss Swenson's face, but she was quick to pick it up with her fingers and slurp it into her mouth.

Nadia looked up at me, her eyes looking drugged from a lust-induced high, and she smiled, pleased with herself at all that she'd done.

Miss Swenson finished sucking some of my cum off her fingers as she leaned over to her daughter and whispered something in her ear.

"He does?" Nadia asked, sounding excited and dubious at the same time.

"Mm-hm. All you have to do is tell him," Miss Swenson assured her.

"Really?" Nadia asked, still hesitant in her skepticism.

"Just order him to do it," Miss Swenson again encouraged.

Nadia looked up at me with fire in her eyes. "Andy," she growled. "I want you to clean your cum off my face."

Her eyes smoldered from the heat of our combined passion as I kneeled without hesitation and leaned forward, kissing her cheek with my mouth agape so I could collect my cum off her face and take it into my mouth.

Wantonly, I kissed and cleaned off her face, slurping my seed from her delicate skin and swallowing it up, until there was no more to be found and I started to lean back.

"You missed some," Nadia muttered, placing a firm hand behind my neck.

"Where?" I asked quietly.

"Here," she rumbled pulling my lips to hers as she ravaged my mouth with her tongue, the taste of my cum mixing with the flavor of her.

Eventually, our energies waned and the three of us found ourselves intertwined on the couch, nearly catatonic in post-orgasmic bliss.

Nadia teased my chest with gentle caresses while I did the same with her pert breasts, touching her naked tits for the first time and reveling at the moment.

Miss Swenson alternated tenderly groping Nadia's mound and my penis, keeping us both in a constant state of luxurious arousal.

"Do you love me?" Nadia asked me, as I was about to fall asleep in post-release bliss.

"You know that I do, Nadia," I said with conviction, honest and sincere.

"Do you love my mom?" she asked, surprising me with her directness.

"I..." I hesitated, looking at Miss Swenson and already knowing the answer, but wavering in fear of what Nadia's reaction might be. "I... yes," I finally admitted. "Not the same way, but... I do."

"I thought so," Nadia said almost proudly as if she'd unraveled a secret.

"Um... Is that okay?" I asked, gazing earnestly into Nadia's eyes.

"One," Miss Swenson whispered, causing Nadia to giggle quietly.

"More like three, Mom," she smirked. "And that was the only right answer, Andy. So, yes. It's okay."

"It's actually four," I admitted, and a new round of giggling bubbled from the Swenson ladies.

We lay together on the couch another half hour or so before Miss Swenson gently nudged Nadia. "Sweetie, you have work, don't you?"

Nadia groaned a completely different kind of groan than what had escaped her a few minutes prior.

"Honey, you don't want to be late," Miss Swenson gently prodded until Nadia begrudgingly got up and stretched.

"You better not wear him out, Mom," she warned, pointing an accusing finger in her direction. "I might not be a caregiver, but he takes care of me first, got it?" she said in an authoritative voice that made me nearly shiver.

Miss Swenson smiled. "No promises, Nadia," she joked, but when Nadia's face turned red with anger, Miss Swenson quickly relented. "I'm teasing, sweetie. I'm teasing. I'll go easy on him, I promise."

"And you can't fuck him, understand?" her countenance was deathly serious. "You can do other stuff but not that. I'll never forgive you if his first pussy isn't mine!"

"I won't sweetie," Miss Swenson promised. "But I might do everything else," she needled.

I rose to my feet and shuffled over to Nadia, now standing at the bottom of the stairs that led up to their bedroom. I wrapped her in a hug. "I'm going to miss you," I whispered and planted a kiss on her cheek. "Oh, God, I'm going to miss you."

Nadia's exploring hands massaged me from my shoulders to my butt until she was squeezing a fistful of my ass cheeks in each hand. "I think I like having a naked man in my house. I could get used to this. Even if I do have to share him with my mom... and your mom... and..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I interrupted. "I get it," I smiled.

"Hmm," Miss Swenson murmured. "I might have to run that idea past your Aunt Clara," she said introspectively but purposely loud enough for Nadia and me to hear. "Naked in both houses? I could get used to that, too."

"Um... Do I have any say in this?" I asked.

"Five," they both said in unison and giggled.

"And no," Miss Swenson added. "A mannequin doesn't choose his wardrobe, remember?" she teased, reminding me of our time at the Fashion Planet.

"And Andy?" Miss Swenson inquired cautiously. "Did you mean what you said? That you love me, too?"

She smiled in relief when I nodded affirmatively.

"I'm glad," she said quietly. "Because your Aunt Clara said you're progressing faster than she thought. I wonder if your therapy is almost over since you're doing so well. But I don't want this to stop, that is unless you want it to?"

"I love Nadia, Miss Swenson." I reached for Nadia's hand and held it tight. "And I'll always love you, too. But," I looked to Nadia and gazed into her eyes. "Whatever she wants is what I want. I just want her to be happy."

Nadia stuck out her bottom lip and whimpered a frustrated hum. "I can't be selfish, Mom... You two have fun," she finally said, "but not too much fun, got it?" She pointed her finger at her mother, and then me, and then back at her mom again.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered and her mom smiled her agreement.

"I so hate my job right now," Nadia grumbled as she left me staring at her from the bottom of the steps, gawking unabashedly at her perfect ass as she climbed up the stairs and disappeared around the corner.

"See something you like?" Miss Swenson asked and I barely registered her question.

"Hmm? What's that?" I asked.

"That's six, Andy," she snickered. "You'd better get yourself in check. I said I think your therapy is almost over. It isn't over yet."

"Yes, ma'am," I muttered, forcing my eyes off of my girlfriend's perfect tight butt.

"Now, as a caregiver, I have certain rights and privileges, do I not?" she hinted, positioning herself in a relaxed pose on the couch, hiking her skirt and spreading her slender long legs wide, revealing her wet panties for my observation.

"Yes, ma'am... you do," I croaked, gaping lustfully at her beautifully trimmed pussy, translucently revealed in the soaked fabric of a lacy white thong.

"Don't make me repeat myself," she commanded. "Or that will be seven. Now, don't keep me waiting. I need that talented tongue of yours over here, now."

"Yes, Miss Swenson," I somehow mindlessly. "Yes, ma'am."

"And after this, we'll talk about the work Miss Perkins has for you," she said casually as if it was a complete afterthought.

"Um... what?" I asked dumbly, suddenly frozen in place.

"Seven and eight, Andy," Miss Swenson grumbled. "Miss Swenson found some work for you. Easy-peasy, she said. You basically just have to be there. Waiting tables at a private garden party or something. But let's talk about that later. Now, get over here or we'll keep counting."

"Y-yes, ma'am," I muttered in obedience, shuffling my way toward her, already worrying what old lady Perkins might be up to.

"That's a good boy, Andy," she cooed. "You're such a good boy."

# # # # #

A final note to the reader:

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it!

Now it's your turn and please don't be bashful!

Votes are appreciated but feedback means more. Of course, I wish it could all be positive, but that's not realistic. So, if your feedback isn't glowing, please, at least let it be constructive.

Got a story idea? Pass it on. I won't promise anything, but it's still fun to hear what others think might make a good story.