Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-what did you h-have in mind?" I asked, suddenly overcome by an emboldened side of Nadia I hadn't seen before.

"Well, first, I might not be an official caregiver, but I think you should be punished for being a naughty boy," she said in a sultry voice.

"F-for what?" I asked as I guardedly took a step back from her intimidating presence.

"Hmm, let's see... for saying you're sorry twice when you didn't even know what you should be sorry for? Which, by the way, was somehow completely forgetting that both of us are now free to lose our virginity cards," her voice was husky, her eyes smoldering.

I started involuntarily when I felt her fingers touch my t-shirt covered chest.

"Mmm... Still a little jumpy?" she asked, her voice still sexy and heavy with seduction. "Take off your shirt, Andy," she commanded.

"H-here? N-now? B-but we're at old lady Perkins' place," I blathered.

"Don't call her that, Andy," Nadia had lowered her voice to correct me as if somehow old lady Perkins might be in earshot. Then she went back to her normal voice. "Miss Perkins isn't home, Andy. Take off your shirt," she again ordered.

"B-but what if she..."

"Take it off, Andy," her eyes still smoldered but her voice was turning stern, the same tone Aunt Clara used whenever I got obstinate and tested her patience.

"Nadia... I..." I tried one last time to reason with her.

"Just say yes, ma'am and do it, Andy. Don't make me say it again." She poked my chest hard with a stiff finger as if to taunt me, daring me to continue my defiance.

"Nadia... be reasonable..." I started before I could finish my thought, she quickly positioned herself behind me.

SMACK! She'd swatted my ass so hard that it stung even through my shorts.

"Yow!" I howled.

"I told you not to make me say it again. Now off with your shirt." From the look in her eyes, I couldn't tell if she was truly angry or just unimaginably horny. Either way, I felt I'd pressed my luck as far as I could.

"Good boy, Andy," she cooed huskily as I pulled my shirt up and over my head while she stood intimidatingly behind me. "Now, let's walk over to the pool," she ordered.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Youch! What the..." I yowled louder than I wanted to, considering I was outside in old lady Perkins' yard and God only knows who might have heard.

"That's for making me tell you more than once," she barked rigidly like a hard-nosed schoolmarm.

Confusion washed over my face as I stared blankly at her over my shoulder.

SMACK!

I jumped in place. "Dammit, Nadia!" I yelped.

SMACK!

"Ow! I'm going!" I shouted, immediately walking toward the pool and stopping when she said "This is good. Right here."

I looked across the pool at the back of old lady Perkins' house.

"Do you see old lady Perkins, Andy? In the kitchen window? Or at the patio doors?" she asked and I shook my head no in response.

SMACK!

"Ow! What was that one for?!" I protested.

"You didn't answer properly. What about her bedroom window, Andy? Is she peeking out to see you from behind her curtains?"

Again, I shook my head.

SMACK!

"Shit! No, Nadia!" I complained, my senses suddenly in overdrive until I was nearly becoming paranoid. I'd even thought I'd heard the sound of leaves rustling even though it wasn't fall and there weren't any. Still, I turned in the direction of the imagined noise.

"Don't look over there, Andy," Nadia ordered harshly, leading my gaze back forward with a well-placed finger on my chin. "And the correct answer was No, ma'am. Now, do you see Miss Perkins anywhere?" she asked again.

"N-no, Nadia... I guess not," I admitted, mostly convinced but still worried.

I heard her pull her hand back and quickly called out "No, ma'am"!

"Much better," she growled. "That's because she's not there right now, Andy," she said almost threateningly. "Now... take off your shorts."

"W-what?"

SMACK!

At once another sharp pain stung my ass as Nadia laid into me with an emphatic spank to my now-sensitive bottom.

"Nad..."

SMACK! Another quick slap caught me in the middle of saying her name.

I heard her pull her arm back behind me and, quickly, I put my hands on my waistband and pulled down my shorts just in time to spare myself yet another hard spank.

"Good boy, Andy," she said lustfully, reaching her hand around my waist and groping my manhood. "Now look at the house again. Do you see her? Do you see old lady Perkins?"

I looked up, half expecting she would be there as if my Nadia would conspire against me like that.

"Do you see her watching you from her window?" Nadia teased passionately, cupping my balls and lifting them as if presenting them to a hidden lurker watching from a window. "Is she sneaking glances at you from her bedroom window, maybe?" She squeezed my balls before releasing them so she could grab hold of my stretching prick.

Despite not wanting her to be there, I found myself starting getting harder at the thought--standing naked, facing Miss Perkins' house, next to her pool, wearing nothing but my running shoes and socks with my shorts wrapped around my ankles while Nadia had her hand wrapped tightly around my pole, presenting me proudly like a homemade dessert.

"Damn, Andy. Your Aunt Clara's right," she said intently. "You do want to be naked in front of her. Don't you?" she harassed. "Don't you?"

I shook my head 'no' but was unable to vocalize my objection.

"Don't you, you naughty boy?!" she shrieked, giving me one last smack on the ass before shoving me forward.

My feet being tangled I could do nothing but fall forward. My lungs took in a deep breath of air just before my body plunged into the pool, my turgid erection leading the way.

I'd barely resurfaced when I heard a loud splash next to me and turned to see Nadia, every bit as naked as I was and swimming toward me.

When did she get naked?!

When she reached me at a spot in the pool where our feet touched bottom, she wrapped her arms around me and pushed me to the side of the pool. "You're so lucky I love you," she giggled, reaching one of her hands back down to my groin.

"I love you, too, Nadia," I smiled, glad she wasn't acting so stern with me but inexplicably turned on by her unexpectedly authoritative tones.

"You want to do it now?" she asked, stroking my shaft beneath the surface of the water.

I looked back at the house. Still no one there.

"You're considering it," she whispered impishly. "But you're not quite ready." Nadia disappeared, plunging herself beneath the water and not resurfacing until she'd wrestled my now-soaked socks, shoes, and shorts from my body and tossing them into the yard.

"Now, you're ready," she giggled. "So... you wanna do it?"

"H-here?" I asked nervously. "N-n-now? I... I don't think that's a good idea, Nadia."

"Your words are saying 'no' but your cock is saying 'Hell, yes!'" she taunted impertinently.

Before I could object any further, she covered my mouth in a smothering kiss, her tongue dipping and teasing, extracting a deep groan from my throat.

"Come on," she urged playfully, "Let's get out." She extracted herself from my embrace and lifted herself out of the pool with one lithe, graceful motion.

Water glistened on her skin, trailing downward in streams across her body.

My dick reacted, hardening further in the swirling pool of water. I was mesmerized by Nadia's beauty and loveliness, the suppleness of her skin, the dexterity of her limbs.

"Get out, Andy!" she urged again, jumping up and down and trembling with energy at the side of the pool, the cool breeze causing her nipples to become taut before my eyes, her bare tits jiggling.

I hoisted myself up and out, pausing to let most of the water drain from my skin before standing fully upright. Again, I looked back over my shoulder to the house.

"I wouldn't care if she's watching, even if she was there," Nadia said mischievously as she pulled me close, wrapping her arms around my neck. "Look around, Andy. Do you see anyone here?" she asked, but before I could look, she planted her lips against mine and started walking forward, forcing her midriff against my overeager prick. Then, continuing to move forward, she awkwardly led me to a beach towel she already had laid out on the soft grass. "Lie down," she ordered and I quickly complied.

I watched as she slithered her body towards me, crawling like a night-panther over my feet and legs until her head was directly above my now-raging hard-on. Again, I thought I heard the sound of rustling--leaves or bushes, maybe--but I'd become entranced by my seductress girlfriend and couldn't tear my eyes away.

She licked her lips, her possessive eyes locked onto mine, then lowered her head until she was so close to my shaft that I could feel her breath against it. "I've waited so long for this, Andy," she whimpered.

"Me, too, Nadia," I whispered. "Eighteen years, thirty-four days, nine hours..."

She grimaced at my attempt at a joke then snaked out her tongue, touching the tip of my cock head and sending a hot jolt of electricity pulsing through my loins.

I threw my head back to the ground and groaned. "Ohhhhh, Gawd." I closed my eyes.

"Eyes open, Andy," she exclaimed urgently. "You don't really want to miss this, do you? After waiting eighteen years, thirty-four days, and whatever?"

I opened my eyes to see Nadia lifting herself above me, bracing herself against the ground with her hand so she wouldn't topple over while fingering herself with the other, her pussy on wanton display before me as she prepared herself for the main event.

"Hmmm," she cooed as her fingers deftly massaged her outer labia a few seconds before dipping in and starting to manipulate her clit. "I'm getting myself wet, Andy... I'm getting wet... for you... and your hard... virgin... cock." Upon hearing herself say the words, she gasped, bringing herself to a new height of arousal.

Still frigging herself, she lowered her hips until the soft fur of her mound agonizingly teased my shaft, the simple touch of her silky hairs wresting what little self-control I had left.

I was putty in her hands. I would do anything for Nadia. Anything she asked.

Perhaps sensing my surrender, Nadia growled in her unchaste triumph, reveling in the subservience of her conquest--me.

"Oh... Nadia," I mumbled.

"Yes, Andy?" she rasped. "What do you want?"

"Anything, Nadia. Everything. I want you, Nadia," I begged.

Nadia sneered passionately, reaching to the grass next to the towel and grabbing a small bottle of lubricant that looked to be exactly like what Aunt Clara kept in her purse all the time. She teasingly raised the bottle at least a foot above me and drizzled the lube all over my cock and balls before casually tossing the bottle aside like she had no more use of it.

Nadia rocked her hips in a shamelessly promiscuous display, rotating her hips and rolling her tummy like undulating waves. She pouted her lips then wetted them with her tongue as if to put an exclamation mark on her steamy, smutty, X-rated show.

She lowered herself further, her slippery labia massaging my shaft in velvety strokes but not letting me in. She let out a moan from so deep within her that I felt its rumble, like a small earthquake, in her thighs pressed hard against me.

"Oh... f-f-fuuuuuuuuck," I moaned, desperate to hold back a pending eruption until I was inside her and had given her an orgasm first. I wanted to do this right. I wanted her to be happy and never regret this moment.

Nadia leaned forward, her pussy mashing hard against my cock, driving it forcefully into my stomach until her torso was pressed against mine and her perky young breasts nestled warmly against my chest.

"Do you love me?" she asked, kissing me desirously before I could answer.

"Do you love me?" she asked once more, again ravaging my lips before I could respond.

"Do you..."

"I love you, Nadia Swenson!" I blared. "I've always loved you!"

I heard more rustling and imagined a woman's voice murmuring Awwwww as if she was in a studio audience and someone held up a cue card.

"Mmm," Nadia cooed, planting luxurious, eager kisses on my lips and chin. "And will you love me forever?"

"More than forever," I promised, my hips bucking as I moved my hands to her ass, gripping them tightly and pulling her even harder against me.

"Then I offer you my virginity, Andy. I want you to have it. I want you to take it," she declared intensely, sliding herself up my body just enough to reposition herself. Reaching back, she grasped my savagely yearning virgin cock and steered it toward her vestal, undefiled cunt. "Oh, God, Andy," she moaned, sliding herself downward, letting my dick penetrate just enough for my ferociously sex-crazed cock head to be enveloped in her warmth.

"Ohhhhhhh," I groaned. "Mmmmmm... Nadia?" I tried to slow her down just a little. "D-don't go too fast, okay? I... I don't want you to get hurt and... and I don't want to ruin this..." I gasped, worried that I might ejaculate prematurely as my rapacious cock had in mind a different agenda.

"Your Aunt Clara said even if you accidentally shoot off, you'll recover really fast," she said almost clinically, making me wonder what else she'd talked to Aunt Clara about and quenching the mood slightly. "Don't worry if you spurt quickly. Oh, God, but I think I'd love it if you did! But you just lie there, Andy," she insisted, somehow controlling her breathing slightly better than I. "I'll go as fast... hmmm... or slow... oh, God... as I want to... unh... G-g-got it?" she griped, her fingernails scraping my chest, leaving red stripes on my skin.

"Y-yes ma'am, N-Nadia," I muttered as I felt the resistance of her hymen straining against my cockhead.

"Ooh," she suddenly whimpered and her whole body tensed.

"Are... are you okay?" I asked in fright, my eyes shooting wide open in concern for her.

"Shut up!" she barked, her eyes closed as she concentrated on her breathing. "Your mom said take this part slow... let myself get used to you being there before..."

"M-my mom? My mom told you that?" I started to question when she suddenly slammed herself against my cock. "Fuck!" I yelped as much in surprise as in the sheer ecstasy of being entirely consumed by Nadia's virgin pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" she shrieked, again tensing her whole body above me and I went silent in fear, afraid that I'd caused internal damage as my wolfish bayonet pierced through her hymen. "Play with my tits," she commanded. "Play with my nipples."

I reached up obediently and started fondling her breasts and pinching her incredible perky nipples, wishing I could lean up and devour them in my mouth but she had me pinned down.

I felt her fingers moving between us as she started rubbing her clit again. "Mom said to stay lubricated and it will feel so much better," she narrated and the realization washed over me that all three of my caregivers had given her advice about this all-pivotal event--this moment in time when we joined together in the most loving human act that was simultaneously violent and tender, indecent and chaste, greedy and sacrificial, painful and euphoric.

Nadia's eyes turned glassy and her face flushed. "Oh God... Oh God... I'm cumming..." she exclaimed just before she started rocking her hips, tentatively allowing my cock to move ever so slightly within her.

"Mmmmm," she whimpered. "Mmmmph!" her voice climbed an octave. "Unh... Ah... MMMMMMM!" She screamed, an orgasm racing to her vagina and coating us both in a squirting cream. "Oh fuuuuuuuck..." she hummed, her finger feverishly rubbing her clit. "Fuuuuuuuck!" she mewled even louder. "Oh, fuck! Fuck! OH......... FUCK!!!" she howled as another wave hit her and she squeezed her thighs tight against mine as I thrust myself into her, heaving my hips upward toward the sky.

Her climax started to wane just as I was beginning to find a tentative rhythm. Her body relaxing while mine was still churning. My hot, steely prick rebelled, insistent in its pursuit of release. But I feared hurting Nadia and was desperate to please her. Reluctantly, I slowed myself, marveling that I hadn't cum yet and had somehow staved off the assault of my increasingly defiant cock.

I pulled her close to my chest, rubbing my hands on her back, sliding them to her ass, and groping her butt cheeks with a wild abandon that I refused my hard cock.

"Oh, God, I love you," she murmured, letting her body relax until it was heavy above me. "You're so good to me," she purred, seeming to acknowledge the herculean effort required to restrain myself.

"I love you, too, Nadia," I whispered, forcing myself to make my touches less urgent, more tender.

"Stay inside me... please?" she asked quietly as she nestled her head in the crook of my neck, her hot uneven breath teasing me further to almost torturous arousal.

I held her close, her body formed to mine, my iron-forged cock pulsing furiously inside her. We purred together, the warmth of our bodies radiating into each other.

"I could stay here forever," she cooed and I groaned my agreement except that I wouldn't have minded having my own orgasm, too.

In her post-orgasmic stupor, Nadia didn't hear it--the sound of a smartphone snapping off at least a dozen pictures--and in the back of my mind, I thought, perhaps, I'd heard it before amidst the rustling sounds I'd been imagining.

I was startled but tried not to react, not wanting to ruin the moment for Nadia. Instead, I started rubbing her back again and roaming my hands to her supple ass, as I looked around to find the source of the sound.

It didn't take long to spot Miss Swenson, not ten feet away, hiding behind what was once a red Adirondack chair but had turned a chalky pink from the beating sun. I glanced to her left and saw my stepmom, rubbing Miss Swenson's back and just next to her, the tell-tale designer shoes of Aunt Clara, peeking from beneath a chaise lounge.

Shit! I nearly screamed in shock, but my sudden inability to breathe forced my scream inward instead of out.

"Ssh," Miss Swenson silently commanded, holding a single finger to her lips.

I lowered my head back to the ground, a million thoughts swirling in my mind.

As my heart started to pound from the surprise, Nadia stirred, no doubt feeling the thumping of my heart against her chest.

"I want to go again," she whispered, her cheeks blushing as she said it. "But I want you on top."

"I..." I started to object, knowing we had an audience.

"Don't deny me, Andy," she commanded. "Besides, you haven't cum yet, have you?"

I shook my head, glancing over to the Adirondack chair and seeing all my caregivers still there, watching from the shadows.

"Rollover," Nadia insisted, pulling at my side while trying unsuccessfully to keep my dick inside her. "Oh well," she shrugged. "I want to feel it go in again, anyway."

She repositioned herself beneath me and I above her, my arms holding me up in a sort of push-up position, except my legs were spread wide until she'd settled herself.

"Oh, my God, Nadia," I gasped, taking in her incredible beauty. "You're the sexiest thing I've... ever seen," I fawned. "Holy fuck, I don't deserve you," I confessed honestly.

"Don't let that stop you from ravaging me, mister," she said with a grin, not disagreeing.

The awareness that we had three voyeurs not only watching but with a front-row seat settled into my brain. From my open plank position, I realized they had a perfect view of my ass and my balls hanging between my legs.