Mom, Aunts & Gran are Strippers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loved reading your diary, Aunt Victoria's diary, Aunt Isabella's diary, and Grandmother Mary's diary," he said. "They were so hot. They were so nasty. They were so insightful. I had no idea that my mother, my aunts, and my grandmother are all exhibitionists, strippers, whores, and prostitutes."

She watched him fingering his cock through his pants.

"Must you do that, touch yourself like that in front of me? Have you no shame? How dare you play with yourself in front of me?"

He moved his hand away from his growing erection.

"Sorry, while thinking of all of your naked photos again and reading all of your diaries, I can't help myself. Better than reading a pornographic story, they made for interesting reading," he said. "I can't believe the four of you were such exhibitionists and worked as strippers. I wish I was there to see you stripping. I can't even imagine the four of you dancing around a pole while stripping to music. I can't believe you all had sex for money," he with an evasive stare. "Tell me, Mother, how much would you charge me for sex?"

Then, instead of being embarrassed, she became angry.

"Fuck you," she said.

He laughed.

"With just a little scratch, the real you comes to the surface," he said.

# # #

"How dare you read our diaries? How dare you read our personal and private thoughts," she said? "How could you? Why would you? As if I've been raped by my own son, making my skin crawl, I feel so violated. I feel so invaded. I feel so dirty, used, and abused."

He laughed out loud.

"Oh, Mother, don't be so dramatic," he said laughing again.

She looked at him as she would if he had peeped on her while she was dressing, undressing, bathing, or masturbating herself.

She stared at him as if there was something mentally wrong with him.

"How could you invade my privacy like that?"

He laughed again.

"I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated over the topless and naked photos of you, my aunts, and my grandmother, and all that you wrote in your diaries. I can't tell you how many times I've masturbated over imagining you sucking cock, Aunt Victoria being fucked, Aunt Isabella being sexually taken and stripped naked, and Mistress Grandma doing anything and everything with anyone. You all have such diverse, sexual appetites. You all are such wicked whores," he said no longer caring if he offended his mother. "I can't wait to have sex with all of you."

Losing all of her color, while looking at her son with shame, Elizabeth looked pale. She looked as if she was about to faint. Clearly, she was devastated by all that he confessed. Obviously, the last person she thought would uncover her for the whore she was, then turn on her, betray her, and invade her privacy, was her son.

"Please don't rush to judgment. I can explain," she said. "It's not what you think."

He laughed.

"It's not what I think? You can explain? Explain what, Mother?" Val looked at his mother with sexual lust. "That you're all not exhibitionists, strippers, whores, and prostitutes?"

He waited for his mother to explain, and he continued when she didn't.

"Now that I know what you all looked like without your clothes, twenty-years later, you all still have such sexy and shapely bodies. Now that I know that you all worked as strippers and VIP room whores, and now that I know what your sexual preferences are, I want to have sex with all of you," he said with sexual excitement. "I want you to have sex with me, Mother, before I have sex with Aunt Victoria, Aunt Isabella, and Grandma Mary."

She looked at her son with a face full of hurt and fury as if he had just knifed her in her heart.

"Valentino! No! You cannot have sex with me. You cannot have sex with your mother. You mustn't. I forbid it," she said. "You cannot have sex with your aunts and/or with your grandmother. That's sick. That's nasty," she said. "What's wrong with you? Are you insane?"

He laughed as if she was helpless and he was in control. Indeed, she was helpless and, indeed, he was in control. Now that he knew everything, before she turned the tables on him with legal action, he could make her life a living Hell. Now that he knew everything, he could make his life a sexual orgy of filled with constant, incestuous sex.

"Perhaps but me wanting to have sex with you, with my aunts, and with my grandmother is not as sick and as nasty as you all stripping naked and having sex with a multitude of men for money. As much as I want to finger your pussy and lick your cunt, Mother, I want to make love to you before fucking you," he said pushing the envelope by talking dirty to her.

She looked at him as if she was a virgin instead of a whore.

"How dare you talk to me in such a disrespectfully, disgusting, sexual way," she said? "I'm still your mother. I deserve your respect."

He laughed before continuing and verbalizing all that he sexually wanted to do with his mother.

"I want you to blow me, Mom. I want you to suck my cock while stroking my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth while fondling your naked breasts and fingering your erect nipples," he said so matter of fact. "I want to masturbate you, Mother, while you masturbate me. I want to give you multiple, sexual orgasm with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. I want to see and hear you cumming."

As if he had just beaten the crap out of her and stomped her into submission, she looked at him embarrassed, ashamed, deflated, and defeated. She looked at him as if she didn't know what to say and/or what to do. She looked at him as if she didn't even know him, and she didn't. Yet, he looked at her as if he knew who she was and what she was.

# # #

"I was dreading this day," she said with dejection as if talking to herself. "Actually, even though it was 25-years-ago, with so much personal information, pictures, and videos on the Internet, I'm surprised you haven't discovered our secret lives long ago."

She looked up at him with foreboding fear and panicked trepidation. Always so confidentially in control of herself, her situations, and her surroundings, she looked up at him with a pensively worried look that he had never seen on his mother's face before. She looked afraid that he would expose her and her family to her society friends for the whores that they all are.

"Whether it was 25-years-ago or yesterday, an exhibitionist is an exhibitionist, a stripper is a stripper, a whore is a whore, and a prostitute is a prostitute, Mother," he said with a satisfied laugh.

Clearly paralyzed with fright, as if she was awaiting the verdict from a jury and sentencing from a judge, she looked at him with dread. Yet, much worse than going to prison, if he was to disclose her sexual background to her friends, she'd be removed from social standing and her luxurious lifestyle. She'd be ostracized from her friends. No longer a social butterfly, she'd no longer be invited here, there, and everywhere. Seeing no one and talking to no one but her sisters and her mother, she'd be relegated to hiding in her home.

"You mustn't tell your father. You must promise me that you won't tell him about my past. He knows nothing about my sexual transgressions. He doesn't know my entire family worked as strippers," she said. "So that I don't embarrass him with a scandal, I have a morality clause in our divorce settlement. He could sue me civilly and take possession of this house. We'd lose everything. Unless we moved in with one of my sisters or my mother, we'd be homeless and living on the street."

He laughed.

"Maybe you'd lose everything, Mother, and be homeless but he'd never allow his son, his only child, to live on the street," he said. "Besides with me soon working for my father's company, I'll always have a job. I'll always have money. With my life just beginning, unless you agree to do whatever I sexually want you to do, your life as you know it, is over."

This time, as if she was ready to play her trump card or checkmate his king, she laughed.

"Don't be so sure," she said laughing again. "I'm sorry to tell you this but you're not your father's biological son. I was already pregnant with you when I started dating him. He thought my baby was his baby," she said with a long, thoughtful pause while seemingly already knowing the answer.

He looked at his mother stunned.

"Whore," he said under his breath.

As if the joke was on him, she laughed again.

"So, how can we resolve this so that we both get what we want," she asked? "What do you want? What must I do to appease you? I'll do anything," she said giving him the eye. "Anything," she said again while giving him the eye.

'Anything? Music to his ears, she just said the magic word,' thought Val. 'My mother volunteered to do anything to appease me. Anything. Did she mean doing my laundry, cooking my favorite meals, or giving me sex?'

Forget about her doing his laundry and/or cooking his favorite meals, he smiled while thinking about feeling, touching, and fondling his naked mother everywhere. He smiled while thinking of all the sexual positions he'd love to see his mother in while she's naked and sexually aroused. He smiled while imagining her looking up at him with her big, blue eyes and with his stiff prick buried in her mouth. He smiled while imagining making sweet, slow love to his mother before fucking her hard and fast. He smiled while imagining seeing and hearing his mother having multiple, sexual orgasms.

# # #

"My needs, albeit sexual, are basic and simple, Mother. My needs have always been the same," he said. "For starters, as a sign of good faith and to prove that we're both on the same, sexual page, spread your knees and show me your panties," he said while staring at her knees. "I want to see your panties, Mother. With you having such a varied assortment of sexy underthings, I want to see what style and color panties you're wearing today."

Even though she was, indeed, an exhibitionist, but with her not looking at him with sexual arousal, she looked at him with dread, disgust, and apprehension. She looked at him as he was an incestuous pervert and, indeed, he was. She looked at him as if someone close to her had died. Yet, the only thing that was dead was her secret.

Not believing that she'd refuse his simple request, Val felt confident that his mother, at the very least, would show him her panties. What's the big deal? It was just her panties. She had shown more than her panties to hundreds of men, maybe even thousands of men.

Instead of staring at her panties in her lingerie drawer and instead of holding her panties while masturbating, he'd love to see his mother's panties while she was wearing them. For sure, having shown so many men more than just her panties, it was more of a big deal for him to see his mother's panties than it was for his mother to show her son her panties. He was at the edge of his seat wondering if his mother would grant his sexual request to see her panties. With her not even having to think about it, he got her immediate answer.

"My panties? How dare you? I'll not show you my panties," she said with a haughty attitude. "As long as I'm breathing, Valentino, unless you go snooping through my lingerie drawer again, you will never see my panties," she said pointing her finger at him while raising her voice again. "You will never see me in my panties while I'm wearing them. The idea of me showing you my panties is truly obscene and outrageously bizarre. What's wrong with you? Have you no shame?"

A game they both needed to play, while she protested, he was ready to turn and twist the screws to blackmail his mother. Val laughed. Obviously, with him having the upper hand he was enjoying playing this game more than she was.

"If you don't expose your panties to me, Mother, I'll expose your true self to Dad and to all of your society friends. You'll be a Leper. You'll be off of everyone's guest list. No one will have anything to do with you ever again," he said. "As if you died, you'll never be invited to another dinner party, cocktail party, fashion show, or gala event."

She looked at him with daggers in her eyes.

"And, when I tell him that you're not his biological son, you'll be a leper, too," she said raising her voice. "Your father will disown you, revoke your trust fund, and write you out of his will," she said in her feeble attempt to return the favor by blackmailing him. "You'll be a no one and a nobody just like me."

He laughed with another shrug.

"I'm young and have an education better than most applicants applying for any job. I can find a good, high paying job anywhere. I'll land on my feet," he said. "Don't worry about me, Mom. I'll be just fine."

# # #

Obviously, knowing that he was serious in his incestuous wants, sexual needs, and in his threats to ruin her, she had no other options but to do exactly what he wanted and expected her to do. With her back up against the wall, voluntarily, reluctantly, and albeit pressured to do so, she slowly and sexily uncrossed her shapely legs. As if she had done this hundreds of times for thousands of men before, ready to show her son her panties, she raised her skirt to mid-thigh.

Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in his head, showing him what he inappropriately, incestuously, and sexually asked her to see, she parted her knees enough for him to see her panties. His mother was showing him her panties. He couldn't believe his high-society mother was showing him her panties. He couldn't believe he was finally seeing his mother's panty clad cunt.

As if she was Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct but wearing underwear, Elizabeth showed him son her lacy, silk, ivory panties. With her silk panties conforming to and fitting her pussy perfectly, revealing all that he had asked her to see, Val stared at his mother's pussy slit, her pussy mound, and her camel toe. Something he had never seen before; as shocked as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe his mother was flashing him her panties. He couldn't believe he was, finally, seeing his mother's sexy, silk panties while she was wearing them instead of them neatly folded in her lingerie drawer.

"There, are you happy now? You've seen my panties. Now what? Do you want to sniff them, too," she asked with attitude while laughing before closing her legs and crossing them again? "Is that it, Val? Do you want to sniff your mother's panties?"

Not turning red with embarrassment or uncomfortable with shame that he asked to see his mother's panties and she asked him if he wanted to sniff her panties, he laughed.

"Not hardly, Mother, but you flashing me your panties was just a tease," he said while staring at the big impressions of her blouse clad breasts. "Unbutton your blouse. I want to see your bra, too," he said. "I want to see if you're wearing your matching brassiere."

With old habits hard to forget, as if she was undressing for her John, she slowly and sexily unbuttoned her blouse while staring at her son. Then, once her blouse was unbuttoned, she opened her blouse wide to show him her matching ivory, lace and satin bra. If he thought his mother had big tits before, without her blouse hiding them, they looked much bigger in her bra. Unable to help himself, he fingered his growing erection through his pants again while staring at all that he could see of his mother's low-cut bra.

"There. Are you happy," she asked ready to button her blouse? "I've done what you asked me to do. I've shown you my panties and I've shown you my bra."

He gave her a sexy smile.

"Thank you, Mother but we're not nearly done yet. Spread your legs again. I want to see your panties and bra together," he said.

Obediently obeying her son, Elizabeth uncrossed her legs, pulled up her skirt, and parted her knees wide again. This time, while watching him fondling his erect prick through his pants, as if she was a stripper in a VIP room and he was a paying customer, something he thought she'd never do, she sexually teased him. She slid her slow fingers along her panty clad crotch with one hand while feeling her bra clad breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her bra with her other hand.

'Oh, my God,' he thought to himself. 'My mother is such a sexy bitch.'

She continued staring at him while touching her panty clad cunt and her bra clad breasts. Then, not done, as if she was his paid prostitute, he couldn't believe his mother said all that he wanted to hear. If he didn't have an image of his mother naked while having sex with her before, he certainly had one now.

"I bet you'd love to touch me, finger me, and lick me. I bet you'd love to fuck me. I bet you'd love to fuck your mother," she said as if she was back in her stripper, sexual teasing mode. "I bet you'd love your mother to suck your cock," she said sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips. "I bet you'd love to cum in my mouth and give me a cum bath," she said as if she could read his mind. "I bet you'd love to cum all over my face, in my blonde hair, and across my naked breasts."

# # #

Ignoring her sexually goading him and torturing him, preferring to do things his own way, he voiced his next inappropriate, sexual request.

"Stand up and remove your blouse and skirt, Mother. I want to see you in your panties and bra," he said. "I want to see you in your underwear. As if you're undressing especially for me, I want to know what you look like in your sexy lingerie."

This time, parting her lips and breathing through her mouth, obviously getting to her, she showed her sexual arousal that she suddenly had exposing her panty and bra clad body to her son. She stood while staring at him fingering the head of his erect prick through his pants again. As if she was a stripper stripping on stage without the benefit of a pole, she slowly and sexily removed her blouse and skirt while staring at her son fingering his prick through his pants.

"How far are we going with this, Val," she asked?

He laughed.

"I'm not asking you to do anything that you, obviously, haven't already done before with various men," he said. "Now that it's only us in this big house, it's only fair that you show me, your son, all that you showed to so very, many strangers," he said.

Without responding and remaining silent as if thinking, she removed her blouse, folded it, and placed it on the couch. Then, she unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her skirt, folded it and placed it on the couch beside her blouse. As if she was a beauty contestant in her bikini instead of his mother in her underwear, his MILF of a mother stood before her son in her sexy low-cut bra, lacy silk, bikini panties, and high heel shoes. In the same way of her two, identical sisters, she had the same, incredible body of a triplet.

"I'm not having sex with you, Val," she said again, this time as if she was hinting that she wanted to have sex with him. "You seeing me in my underwear is as far as I'm willing to go. Isn't it enough that you embarrassed me by forcing me to strip down to my underwear? Isn't it enough that you read my personal and private diary?"

As if she already knew that her stripping herself naked and giving him incestuous sex was his next, sordid request, she seemed to accept her dire, sexual situation. It was bad enough that their mother was a stripper and a prostitute in the 70's. It was bad enough that her and her sisters started their sexual lives by sexually teasing men and flashing their sexy underwear clad, topless, and/or naked bodies. It was bad enough that she stripped herself naked and had sex for money. Now, here she was about to have incestuous sex with her son.

Having already sexually teased him by stripping down to her underwear and verbally tempting him with all that he imagined doing with her naked body, she looked at him as if she was ready to have sex with him. After she sexually teased him, when she proclaimed that she wouldn't have sex with him was cruel. Yet, whether she would or wouldn't have sex with him wasn't her decision to make. He was prepared to blackmail his mother into having sex with him by threatening to tell her ex-husband and her society friends that her whole family are exhibitionists, strippers, prostitutes, and whores.