Mom, Aunts & Gran are Strippers Ch. 04

Story Info
Blackmailing & Stripping her, Val has sex with his mother.
8.2k words
4.58
23.4k
43
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val has incestuous sex with his mother

Author's Note:

This is a true story as told to me by Valentino that he wanted me to write about his mother, Elizabeth, his aunts, Victoria and Isabella, and his grandmother, Mary.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 03:

Seeing his mother topless and feeling her naked breasts was much better than feeling her empty bra cups while masturbating himself and imagining having sex with her. His sexual fantasy come true, he stepped closer to his mother and reached out his horny hands to touch her naked tits, feel her naked tits, and fondle her naked tits. Then, leaning closer, pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, he fingered her erect nipples while sucking her naked tits.

With her having nipples as big as grandma's big nipples, he couldn't believe he was not only seeing his mother's naked tits but also fingering her naked nipples. He couldn't believe he was sucking his mother's tits. Feeling them, fondling them, and squeezing them, as if he had never felt a woman's breasts before, he couldn't believe he was having his wicked, sexual way with his mother's naked breasts.

While feeling her naked breasts with his left hand, he reached his right arm and hand around and behind her. He pulled her closer while feeling her panty clad ass. She had such an incredible ass. They all had incredible asses, both of his aunts and even his grandmother had firm and shapely behinds.

He slid a slow hand across her silk panties. He felt, squeezed, and slapped his mother's firm, round, and shapely ass. As if disciplining her for being so bad when she was so good, he slapped her ass again, this time even harder. Surprising himself, a breast man, he loved his mother's sexy ass as much as he loved his mother's shapely breasts.

Then, after having his wicked sexual way with his mother's naked tits and feeling his mother's panty clad ass, not stopping his sexual assault there, he wanted more. He moved his hand back around to the front of her and reached between her legs to finger her pussy through her panties. Something he had longed to do for years, but thought he'd never do; he couldn't believe he was fingering his mother's pussy through her panties. He cupped her panty clad cunt in the palm of his hand and squeezed as if he was claiming ownership of his mother's cunt.

"Take off your panties. I want to see your naked pussy. I want to see my mother's cunt. I want to see you naked," he said while thinking that she'd refuse. "I want to touch and feel your naked body everywhere. I want to finger your cunt."

Surprising him by obediently obeying him again as if he was a paid customer and she was a stripper in a VIP room, she slowly and sexily slid her panties down and removed them. His whore of a mother was naked. He stared at his mother's naked pussy and naked ass as much as he stared at her naked breasts. It was one thing to see her naked in a photo but it was much more sexually exciting to see her naked in person.

Something hard for him to wrap his head around, he couldn't believe he was seeing her shapely, naked ass, her big, naked breasts, and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. His sexual fantasy come true; he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's naked body. As if his underwear was on fire, he stripped himself naked, too. As much as he wanted to see his mother's naked ass, tits, and pussy, he wanted her to see his naked prick. As much as he wanted to see his mother naked, he wanted her to see him naked, too.

"Val, what are you doing? I told you that I wouldn't have sex with you," she said feebly protesting her son getting naked, while staring at his erect naked cock. "It's enough that you're seeing me naked and it's enough that I'm seeing you naked. It's quite enough that I allowed you to grope my naked body but I'll not have sex with you, my own son. That's wrong. That's nasty," she said. "I'm sorry but I can't. I just can't," she said with her mouth but her eyes showed otherwise.

It was as sexually exciting staring at her nakedness as it was her staring at his nakedness. If she thought reasoning with him now would make him feel ashamed, embarrassed, and/or guilty, it was too late for shame, embarrassment, and/or guilt. Reasoning with him didn't make him stop.

Instead, her sexual protests made him feel even more sexually excited. Now that his mother was standing before him naked and he was naked before her, too, he was determined to not only have incestuous sex with her but also to have incestuous sex with his aunts and his grandmother, too. He couldn't wait to have his wicked, sexual way with his whole, female family.

Not about to take no for an answer, he stepped closer to her and pressed his erect, naked cock against her toned tummy. Dripping with precum, he took his stiff prick in hand and slowly slid the head of his erect cock against his mother's soft yet firm belly while decorating her with the droplets of his precum. Then, he leaned forward and kissed her. Something he always wanted to do but never dare to do; he kissed his mother.

He parted her lips with his tongue and French kissed her while cupping her naked cunt in the palm of his hand with one hand and feeling her naked breasts with his other hand. He couldn't believe he was making out with his mother while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples with one hand and fingering her naked pussy with his other hand. Surprising him, she returned his French kiss with her French kiss. Surprising him further, she fondled the head of his erect cock with her fingertips while he continued fingering his mother's already wet pussy.

Not nearly done, instead of her only teasing the head of his cock with her fingertips, he pulled her by her wrist and wrapped her long, manicured fingers around his erect cock. As if it was learned behavior and as if her hand belonged there, she voluntarily wrapped her slim fingers tighter around his stiff prick. While she slowly stroked her son's erect prick, he rubbed his mother's clit and fingered her wet pussy. As if he was her lover instead of her son, he masturbated his mother while she masturbated him.

No doubt, having sucked so very many customers' cocks as a prostitute, knowing what he so wanted, and with her ready to oblige, when he put a gentle hand to her shoulder, his mother moved to her knees. Obviously, wanting to get this over with, she stroked her son faster and harder before taking him in her mouth to suck him deeper. If it wasn't enough that he saw her naked and she saw him naked, if it wasn't enough that she allowed him to touch, feel, and fondle her naked body, he couldn't believe his prick was in his mother's mouth.

He couldn't believe his mother was blowing him. He couldn't believe his mother was stroking his hard, erect cock while sucking his stiff prick. Yet, not wanting to rush things, wanting more than just a blowjob, he wanted to experience all of his mother. Instead of just cumming in her mouth, he helped her to a standing position, took her by the hand, and walked her to her bedroom. Again, not wanting to rush this first-time having sex with his MILF of a mother, he obviously wanted to take his sweet, sexual time with her than just receiving a blowjob.

In the way that he wanted to make slow, sweet love to his aunts and to his grandmother, he wanted to make slow, sweet love to his mother, too. In the way that he wanted to fuck his aunts and his grandmother hard and fast, he wanted to fuck his mother hard and fast, too. In the way that he wanted to give his aunts and grandmother multiple sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, he wanted to give his mother multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, too.

Besides having incestuous sex with her, with him having an ulterior motive, he wanted to make his mother sexually want him as much as he sexually wanted her. Not only did he want to cum in his mother's mouth but also, he wanted to cum in her cunt, too. Not only did he want to cum in his mother's mouth and cunt but also, he wanted to cum in his aunts' and grandmother's mouths and cunts, too. He wanted to give them all multiple, sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and with his cock. He wanted to make them all his women.

# # #

Chapter 04:

Now alone with her in her bedroom, he continued where he left off with his mother. He continued feeling her naked body while French kissing her. His sexual fantasy finally come true, wishing he had three hands, he was so sexually excited that he didn't know where to touch and feel his naked mother's body first.

He felt her naked breasts and fingered her big nipples with one hand, while reaching his other hand around her to feel, squeeze, and slap her naked ass. Not done there, he reached his hand between her legs to rub her clit and finger her pussy. A good sign, when he fingerfucked his mother, she was already wet.

In the way sexual that he was hard for his mother, she was wet for her son. As soon as he fingered her nipples, they became totally erect. Either she was cold or sexually aroused. He figured she was the latter than the former.

Never did he ever think that he'd be seeing his mother naked. Never did he ever think that he'd be touching her and feeling her everywhere he had imagined touching and feeling her while masturbating himself. Never did he ever think that his mother would sexually want him as much as he sexually wanted her. Yet, here he was in her bedroom naked with his naked mother and ready to have incestuous sex.

Unlike so very, many women her age with big asses, huge thighs, and sagging breasts, his mother kept herself in shape with swimming, playing tennis, riding her bike, and lifting her dumbbells. She had a shapely, firm ass and sexy thighs. She had such a beautiful body. Had he not known that she was in her forties, he'd think that she was in her thirties.

Unable to look away from her naked pussy, he knew his favorite place would soon be between his mother's thighs whether with his tongue, his fingers, and/or with his cock. In the way that he couldn't wait for his mother to take his erect prick in her mouth again, he couldn't wait to finger and lick her pussy before fucking her cunt. He couldn't wait to make her his by giving her sexual pleasure and multiple, sexual orgasms.

Yet, unfamiliar territory, unless she wasn't home, he was never allowed in his mother's bedroom. The first time being alone with her in her bedroom, he felt as weird as he felt sexually excited. Not only was he alone with his mother in her bedroom but she was naked and he was naked, too.

Her personal space and her private sanctuary, being with her in her bedroom was akin to being in a holy place with a saint. Albeit, her bedroom was no holy place and his mother was no saint. If anything, a sexual sinner like him, she was an exhibitionist, a stripper, a whore, and a prostitute, albeit more than 20-years-ago.

Yet, some women don't change. Some women remain the same. Obviously, not taking much persuasion to get her naked, she was naked. Not taking much persuasion for her to give him sex, she was ready to give him sex, incestuous sex. She was ready to stroke him, suck him, and fuck him. Once a whore, always a whore, even if that whore is his mother, especially if that whore is his mother.

Nonetheless, he felt as if he didn't belong with her in her bedroom, even though he lived with her in the same house. As if separated from her at birth, because of her lack of caring, kindness, love, affection, and understanding, with them never on the same page, he felt a disconnect from her. Indeed, no doubt, with her being around the block one too many times, with her with one too many men, not the motherly type, she wasn't very loving and/or caring.

Seemingly always too busy for him, with her aloof, standoffish, and self-centered, clearly, unless he was a paid customer, she was a hard woman to love. She'd rather be off with her high society friends. When she wasn't attending galas, cocktail parties, and fundraising events, she'd rather be vacationing somewhere exclusive.

Yet, the advantages of being rich, their love/hate relationship wasn't totally lopsided. Paying for his private school education, providing him with a luxurious shelter in her big house, giving him plenty of food to eat, and clothes to wear, she bought him a new car as his college graduation gift. Sadly, even though all of those things, material things, were much appreciated, they all paled in comparison to a mother's love.

As much as he blindly wanted to love his mother, he wanted his mother to blindly love him. Then, once they were on more solid ground with a better relationship, exploring the forbidden, he wanted to give her incestuous sex and he wanted her to give him illicit sex. Showing her his love, sexual and otherwise, he wanted to have a sexual, love affair with his MILF of a whore mother.

With her pregnant with him, obviously and sadly, even though she decided to have him and keep him, tragically, she didn't want him. Yet, glad she didn't abort him, seemingly, the only mortal sin and one of the few Ten Commandments she didn't break as a whore and as a prostitute was killing her unborn baby. The Catholic Church believed that adoption was the only alternative to abortion. Behind the times, it took decades for them to turn their heads the other way to passively approve and forgive abortion. Yet, oddly enough, they still frowned upon birth control and sexual contraception.

# # #

Realistically and sadly, seldom talking to her and never alone with her, he hardly knew his mother. Now, his sexual dreams come true, he was about to have sex with his mother. Had he not found her trunk and her diary with all of her sexual secrets; he wouldn't be standing naked with his naked mother in her bedroom now. Had he not threatened to blackmail her and tell all of her society friends the whore that she once and, no doubt, still is, he wouldn't be about to have forbidden sex with her.

They looked at one another as if they were strangers instead of mother and son. Yet, in a sense, they were strangers. Ready to have incestuous sex with his mother was no different than picking up a strange woman in a bar and having sex at her place.

Only, not having to remind himself, this was his mother and he was her son. It was much more sexually exciting to see her naked while touching her, feeling her, fondling her, and to have sex with her naked body. Without comparison, he sexually wanted his mother more than any other woman he knew. He sexually wanted his mother more than any movie star or celebrity he saw on TV.

After finding her secret trunk, seeing her topless and naked photos, and reading her detailed and sexually descriptive diary, unapproachable before, especially after he blackmailed her, she was approachable now. Knocking her from her high pedestal when he discovered she was an exhibitionist, a stripper, a prostitute, and an all-around whore, she lost her luster as his mother, the virgin saint. Yet, always sexually attracted to his Mom before, now that he knew about her sexual past, pulling her down to his perversely perverted level, he sexually wanted her even more.

After reading and rereading every word of her diary, he was aware that his mother was not only an exhibitionist, a stripper, a prostitute, and a whore but also a talented cocksucker. By her own admissions and written confessions in her diary, lucky him, she loved sucking cock. Feeling sexually gratified, as if men complimented her for a job well done, she loved men ejaculating in her mouth. She loved swallowing cum. She loved receiving cum baths. She loved it when men ejaculated their sexual lust all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts.

Hard to wrap his head around his mother sucking his stiff prick or anyone's erect dick, he still had a hard time believing that his socialite mother loved sucking cock of all things. He more imagined her eating caviar while sipping champagne. Yet, something they have in common, her preferred sexual thing to do was giving blowjobs and his preferred sexual thing to do was receiving blowjobs. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his mother's mouth, all over her pretty face, and across her naked breasts.

Yet, all of this was still hard for him to believe even after seeing her naked. After his mother played the unapproachable and stuck-up, socialite bitch for so long, seeing her in a different light now, he saw his mother as his whore, his personal cocksucker, his sexy concubine, and fuck buddy. By continuing to extort her for sex, he saw her as his mistress and as his incestuous, sexual slave. Never believing that he'd ever have sex with his MILF of a mother, now that he was in her bedroom and with them both naked, he believed it now.

Not bothering to count all of the sexual entries in her diary, he wondered how many men she had blown. With her always playing the morally, modest woman, he wondered how many men his mother had fucked. He wished there was a recorded video online of her stripping. He would have enjoyed watching his mother and his aunts sexually teasing men while stripping off their clothes and dancing around a pole.

'Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth while fondling your naked breasts and fingering your huge, erect nipples,' he imagined saying to his mother.

Now, that he knew she was a whore; indeed, he could say anything to her. Now that he knew she loved sucking cock; he couldn't wait for her to suck his cock again. He couldn't wait to hump his mother's mouth and fuck her face while feeling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. He couldn't wait to cum in her mouth, his MILF of a mother's mouth, and watch her swallow his cum. He couldn't wait to give his stuck-up, bitch of a mother, a cum bath.

# # #

By all that she wrote in her diary, continually on her knees as if praying, she made it no secret that she was devoted to sucking men's erect pricks for money. Indeed, as she voluntarily admitted in her diary, her specialty was giving blowjobs. By all that she wrote in her diary, she made it no secret that she enjoyed controlling men with her hand, with her mouth, and with her pussy. With him having a vague idea by the entries in her sexual diary, Val wondered again how many men she stroked and sucked before and after she stopped stripping, whoring, and fucking.

Obligated to his mother as her son, he was ready to give her what she wanted. He was ready to give her what she obviously needed. He was ready to give his mother sex.

Val wanted his mother, Elizabeth, to take his erect prick in her hand and stroke him. As she did in the living room a few minutes before, he wanted her to take his stiff dick in her mouth again and suck him. Then, after she blew him, not cumming in her mouth just yet, he wanted to make love to her before fucking her. Then, once he gave her multiple, sexual orgasms, he wanted her to give him multiple sexual orgasms, too.

Seldom receiving any satisfaction of any kind from her, he needed to receive some satisfaction from her now. Without question, something he always imagined doing while masturbating over the thoughts of having sex with his mother, it would be sexually satisfying to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow his cum. Even though they were never close, he missed his mother's love whether emotional, physical, and/or sexual. Now, that he was an adult and they could have consensual sex, he hoped that today was the day. He hoped that this was a new beginning.

Sexually exciting seeing his mother naked while kissing her, touching her, and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother, it was even more sexually exciting seeing his mother stroking his erect prick. Then, when she willingly took his prick to her lips to kiss his cock and voluntarily licked his cock, she transformed herself. She stared up at him with her bright, blue eyes while sexually teasing him with her hand, her tongue, and her mouth.