Mom Catches Son Watching Taboo Porn

Story Info
A mother catches her son watching incest porn and teases him.
4k words
316k
411
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fantasy. This is incest themed and if such themes offend you, it may not be for you.

Author and all characters are over 18 and is intended and written for an adult audience.

Let me know what you think. Feedback is always appreciated.

-------------

With nobody home, Ryan closed his blinds and began perusing his favourite incest porn site, but settled on a video that's been on his mind all day, a video that's caused him to be distracted and pent up with sexual frustration since his Mom burst into his room just before he was about to jerk off this morning.

Now, the coast was clear. His Mom, Jackie, had gone out walking. Realising this was a great opportunity to stream a porn video to his new TV, he grabbed the small towel from yesterday's shower and turned on the TV.

Resuming his browsing of the porn site, that funny taboo feeling, like butterflies in your stomach, started to hit him. Scrolling through the pages, he saw other videos and porn stars - a porn star that looked like his hot cousin Lara and even one that looks like his busty sister. Such arousing content that was so taboo and forbidden, so frowned upon. It sent thrills all over Ryan's body. Blood started working its way towards his mid-section, his dick was becoming hard and pants becoming just that bit tighter.

But Ryan likes a prolonged tease and therefore he didn't take his pants off until he absolutely couldn't handle it. He found again the video he had discovered but has yet to watch due to his Mom interrupting earlier. He clicked on the video and streamed it to his TV.

The video started with a musical intro to help not arouse suspicion, but he couldn't hear it. This caused Ryan to panic a little as the video was a Virtual POV kind, so being immersed in the dialogue and hearing his favourite porn star's seductive, soothing voice was essential to the experience. Wondering what the problem was, he copped that it was his headphones - they had automatically connected.

He got up to get them, but instead came up with the idea to not use them this time. After all, there was nobody home and it would be a great way to test the sound on the TV. Disconnecting his headphones, he started the video and settled into it.

But what if his Mom catches him. Thankfully he was cautious and thought of this before it was too late. Letting the video play through, he walked downstairs to see if he could hear it. He couldn't. It wasn't a problem. When he arrived back up, the porn star was whispering and assuming that it was that kind of video, he assumed he was safe.

Making sure that everything was in place, he restarted the video, turned off his lights for that immersive experience, settled into his bed as if he was experiencing the video in reality.

"Hi there, son. Sorry, did I wake you?" she said as she approached the camera, looking straight at it. She was dark haired and wore a sexy night gown. Not quite lingerie, but one that showed off her big breasts in an alluring display of cleavage.

"Here. Let me make you feel better with a kiss." She moved forward, leaning on the bed making sure her large boobs jiggled and planted a large kiss on the left of the camera. "Mmmmmah", was the sound she made as she placed her soft lips on his cheek, for a moment longer than a typical mother would when kissing her son.

"Sorry about that honey, I got carried away", she said as she smiled and bit her lip. "But I'm your Mom and I love you and that means I can kiss you any time I want". She leaned in and kissed him multiple times. In view was her cleavage and she'd move out between each kiss looking at the camera.

***

Ryan's Mom returned home, but being so immersed on the video, he was oblivious to this. Wanting to get out of her warm and tight jumper, sports bra and yoga pants, she made her way up the stairs to have a shower. Beads of sweat were trickling down her chest and into her bra.

As the porn star got closer to the camera, this increased how loud the volume was and as Ryan's Mom was walking up the stairs, she heard the dialogue from the TV. Knowing this was unusual for Ryan to not use his headphones, she moved over to the door as silently as she could to hear better. She stood still, waiting for the video to continue.

***

"Oh honey, are you okay? You've gone a little red in the face. Hopefully, my son, my good boy, isn't unwell. Come here. Give your Mom a hug." Taking hold of the camera, she moved it towards those big tits of hers. Ryan, being a boobs lover was now unzipping his jeans. His cock was now getting harder. Removing his jeans and leaving his boxers on, he refrained from stroking or even touching his dick for the moment. "Do you you like it when Mommy hugs you like that. Do you like how Mommy's chest feels some comforting?" She pulled away from the camera and looked directly into it with a seductive expression said "Oh I bet you do, my son", as she bit her lip and laughed.

Still standing outside his door, Ryan's Mom was intrigued by the dialogue of the porn he was watching. "Wow, he's watching Mommy porn", she thought to herself. "Does that mean he fantasises about me." She knows that her son is an adult and everyone watches porn so this did not alarm her. Plus, she's found his naughty Penthouse and Score magazines when he was a kid and as they were nothing too alarming, she pretended to never notice, if they were left in the open. She kept listening with interest to see where things would go. To see if the video was actually mother-son incest.

"I hope you feel better honey. Maybe I can kiss you better." Leaning into the camera again she kissed a couple of times on the cheek and then for a moment looking back at the camera, moved in to kiss on the mouth. After a long, French kiss on the mouth with some slight moaning, she withdrew, once again with a seductive look. "Did you like that, son? Did you like the way Mommy kissed you, with her tongue? Have you ever kissed a girl like that?"

Ryan's dick was pulsating now, throbbing. He pulled down his boxers and started massaging his dick and balls in anticipation of jerking it off. His mother on the other side of the door was also getting aroused. Breathing heavily, she continued to see how things would play out.

"Oh. Hmm. What do we have down here? Do you have an erection for your mother? Can I see it? It's probably uncomfortable. Maybe I can kiss that better too". She slowly removed the blanket. "Oh my, son. You've got such a nice cock. I'm going to suck it to make it better." This was something that Ryan couldn't handle; this teasing was too much for him. He started stroking his cock with increasing speed.

Meanwhile his mother outside could hear his movement. Being slightly aroused herself, but also wondering if this mother son fantasy has gone too far, she burst in on him.

"Hey Ryan, I just wanted to let you know tha-... Oh I'm so sorry for bursting in. I didn't realise. Sorry" as her son stumbled to put his pants back on and close the video as the same time, she took a quick glance at the screen and walked towards the door to leave.

"Mom. What the fuck? You can't just burst in like that." Ryan's heart was thumping and he was boiling up in a sweaty panic.

His Mom, facing the door, smirked and turned around. Feeling the heat of the situation herself, she unzipped her jumper to get some air at her chest and revealing her breasts that were too large for the sports bra she had on. Moving closer to Ryan, she smirked slightly and while crossing her arms under her breasts to amplify her cleavage, she raised an eyebrow and smirked "Why? What were you doing?"

"Mom please. Come on. Can we just leave it?"

"No. I'm your Mom and you're going to answer me? It sounded like you were watching Mommy porn. Were you?" she asked as she continued smiling, biting her lip to keep it contained as much as possible.

"No, Mom. It was just a random video. I swear."

"That's not what I heard. Turn the video back on and we'll see together. You were watching a video where the mother was kissing her son and going to suck his dick, weren't you?"

"Mom, no-." Ryan was interrupted by his mother walking slowly towards him, uncrossing her arms to let her cleavage hang loose, she put her hands by her side and moved in very close to him, slowly leaning over, she whispered in his ear.

"Ryan. I am your mother and you will do as I say. Play that porn video, right now. Do you understand, son?" She then stood upright and looked at him with raised eyebrows waiting for him to do so. When he shuffled a bit more, she sat on the bed right next to him. Ryan was visibly uncomfortable trying to hide his dick that was still hard. Plus, his Mom was wearing a tight and revealing outfit - a sports bra and form fitting yoga pants. He moved over a little to give himself some space and with reluctance, streamed the Mommy porn video he was watching to his television.

"Wow Ryan. What a title. What does it say?" Ryan looked at his Mom with worry. "I don't know it was just a random video", he replied.

"Ryan. C'mon now. It's not just a random video." She changed from sitting on the side of the bed, to lying next to him. She reached out and placed her hand on his knee as if to steady herself. "Ryan, just read out the name of the video."

"Hot Busty Mom Kisses, Teases and Fucks her Son." Ryan gulped and looked at his Mom with a concerned look, puzzled by her behaviour.

"Interesting. You've come a long way since those naughty magazines you used to have. Do you still have them, actually?"

"Mom, you're acting weird. Stop"

"What? I'm not acting weird. My dear son has an interest in porn and as we can see on the TV, Mommy porn. Can you blame me with trying to bond with you by sharing an interest? Let me have a look in your drawer here to see if you still have those magazines."

"Mom, no -"

"Oh, what do we have here? Milf 40+, Hot Moms, Score Magazine - I remember this one, you always left this out when I went to clean your room." She brought the magazines in between them on the bed. She moved closer to him, making him slightly more uncomfortable than he already was. She leaned to her side, thus making her cleavage far more obvious. The video was playing in the background. Jackie moved her leg and positioned it just inside her son's leg.

"Uhh. Mom. What are you doing? Why are you acting like this?", his erection was getting more and more visible.

She placed her hand on her son's chest and moving it back and forth over his nipples. "Oh honey. I'm just relaxing with you that's all", she replied playfully looking into his eyes, laughing and smiling. She then settled down. Peeking towards his hard cock and looking back at him, "Oh, I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?"

"N... No Mom. No. Not at all."

"Haha. Sorry honey. Let's just watch the video." She focused on the TV screen, where the porn actress was just finished kissing and moving on to teasing a blowjob. Jackie observed many similarities between the girls in the magazines, the porn star and herself. It suddenly clicked. Maybe it was her horny state, but her pussy had been pulsating, becoming wet to the point that there was a dark patch on her pink yoga pants, but she realised, her son wanted to have sex with her, to fuck her and this idea turned her on so much, she wanted to fuck him too. But knowing he's a bit shy, especially around women, she devised a plan to tease it out of him.

"Ryan. I'm going to ask you something. Will you promise to answer me honestly?" Gazing into his eyes, she continued to rub his chest, moving lower towards his stomach. Just before she asked the question, she slipped her hand under his t shirt and dragged her hand slowly back up towards his chest, grazing her fingernails on the way up and again started rubbing his chest and nipples.

"Uhh, sure"

"Why do want to have sex with me, your mother?"

Ryan got noticeably redder and there was a visible amount of sweat coming from his forehead. His hard cock twitched quite visibly through his trousers. He opened his mouth, but struggled to say anything.

"You see all these magazines that you had in your room as a kid, they featured older women, women that are old enough to have children your age. A lot of them, especially the one in the video here, have long dark hair and blue eyes just like me. But what caught my eye was that they all seem to have big tits. Do you like older women with big tits? Do you like my big tits, son?

While Ryan was still at a loss or words, Jackie used this opportunity to push this a little further. She pulled down on her sports bra, revealing more of her cleavage, more of her breasts. "Is this what you want to see, son, your Mommy's big boobs". She moved her leg that was resting on his knee, very slowly towards his crotch area, eventually pushing against it. "Something tells me that you do".

"Mom. No. Stop, this is wrong."

"Do you want me to kiss you like that girl is in the porn video? Do you want me to smother you with kisses?" moving her leg to the other side of his body, she moved over to sit on his dick. "You want this don't you? You don't want to watch that video with her acting like your Mommy, you want me, your actual Mom, to kiss you, to suck your dick, to fuck you. Don't you?"

Ryan moved his arms towards is mothers' shoulders in an attempt to move her off. Having his Mom sit on his hard dick through his trousers while watching his incest fetish porn was too humiliating for him. Yes, it turned him on, far too much, but he may have had enough. He tried to move her.

"Tut, tut, Ryan. You're not getting rid of me that easily." She grabbed his wrists and pinned them down by his head. This brought them very close. She pressed her tits against his chest and whispered in his ear. "Ryan. I know you want this. I can feel it, down there. You're hard for your Mom. Besides, all I'm going to do is give you some loving kisses. Can't a mother kiss her own son?" Keeping him pinned down, she started kissing him multiple times on each cheek, making sure that she moaned in between each one, making them last longer as they went on.

Ryan, powerless, had given in. All her teasing, her seducing, her touching and now her kissing. He now wanted it. When she moved in for her next kiss on the cheek, Ryan moved to kiss her on the lips. He succeeded, but his Mom pulled back.

"Oh, see I told you wanted it. You want to kiss me on the lips? You want to kiss me passionately? Well, you don't decide that, I do. Got it?" She let go of his hands and sat on his dick, upright. She started grinding on him. "How much do you want it? How far are you willing to go with your own mother? Do you just want a kiss or do you want to have sex with me? All you have to do is say it. Just say it, son."

Ryan, struggling to even so much as breathe in the moment managed to get some words out. "I want to have... sex with you... Mom."

Jackie kept grinding on him for a moment. She smiled laughed and looked at him "See son, that wasn't so hard, was it?" While licking her lips, she stopped grinding on his hard dick, pinned him down once again and began kissing him on the cheek. After a couple of kisses on the cheek, she kissed him on the lips and followed it up with some French kissing and moaning.

Growing more confident, Ryan asked. "Can we have sex, Mom? I want to fuck you so bad?"

"Oh honey, I know you do. Mom knows how much you want her. Here. I'll treat you to something else. How long have you been waiting to see these?" She sat upright on his dick and again started grinding on his dick. She pulled down on her sports bra revealing a deeper cleavage and more of her breasts. "How many years have you been staring at me sunbathing by the pool, or on the beach when we go on holidays. I know you're dying to see Mommy's boobs."

"Yeah", is about all Ryan managed to say.

"Oh you want to see you mothers big boobs?" she started peeling her sports bra upwards, slowly revealing some underboob. Then covering her nipples with her arm, she removed it entirely and threw her sports bra in her son Ryan's face. He removed it as quickly as he could but held it in his hand. "Do you like what you see, son?" Despite her arm covering her nipples, her tits were large enough to leave nothing to the imagination, spilling over her arms and sides.

She leaned forward and pulled up his t shirt. He picked up on this and took it off entirely. Rubbing her tits along his stomach and chest, she started kissing him again, and when locked in a kiss she pressed her chest down. She stopped kissing for a moment. With her hand, she caressed, felt and rubbed him from his face to his lower torso. "Still want to have sex with your Mom?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I wanna have sex with you".

"Well, I've shown you mine. Now let's see yours." She slipped her hand under his trousers and massaged his hard dick and squeezed his balls. As Ryan took in a deep breath, she began stroking it while looking directly into his eyes. She heard moaning from the TV and looked back. The pornstar was fucking a dildo while screaming at the camera 'Oh yeah, fuck your Mommy, fuck, fuck, you like that son?' Jackie smirked, took her hand out of her son's pants and pulled back. She got off the bed. "Are you ready? Take your cock out, Ryan."

Ryan hurriedly unzipped his trousers and pushed off his boxers too. His hard cock was standing upright and twitching every so often. With his trousers around his ankles, his Mom took them off completely.

She teased slowly, while taking off her yoga pants, turning around to expose her round ass. Ryan, stunned that she wasn't wearing any pants, was amazed to see his mother's pussy for the first time. She crawled back onto the bed and slowly made her way back up to start kissing Ryan again. She moved up further to smother him with her huge tits. She grabbed them with both hands and pushed them into his face. "Do you like how Mom's boobs feel, Ryan? Lick and suck on them. I know you want to."

After, she began kissing his face, then his mouth, then his neck, chest and torso. His dick was touching off here boobs, but she moved back further and kept her mouth very close to the tip of Ryan's dick. "So, my son, what do you want me to do now? Do you want me to kiss and suck your dick?"

"Uhh. Yeah. That sounds amazing. Yeah."

Jackie let out a short laugh over her son's combination of both discomfort and arousal. She began kissing his balls, working her way up the shaft. She licked the head of her son's dick. Swirling her tongue around the top of it. He was going to blow. She noticed him breathing heavy and stopped. After a few seconds, she started sucking on his cock, slowly so as to not cause him to cum.

"Oh Mom. That feels so good. Oh, god!"

"You like that? Do you like Mommy sucking on your dick, making it all wet. Do you like how my tongue feels?"

"I want to fuck you so bad, Mom. I really do. I'd love to fuck you."

"You want to fuck me? Are you ready? Can you handle fucking your own mother?" She licked her fingers and began rubbing her pussy. "Mom is so wet right now. You want to fuck me, Ryan? You want to fuck your Mommy?" She moved closer to his dick and sat on top of him. Reaching behind, she inserted her son's dick into her pussy.

"Your pussy feels great, Mom." He started to thrust into her, starting to find a rhythm, she began to moan.

"Oh Ryan. Fuck your Mommy. Oh. You're such a naughty little boy. Oh I love you. Fuck me harder, son."

They were really getting into the heat of the moment. With her moaning getting louder

***

Outside, Emer was arriving home from university. She finally got a job at Hooters, just off campus and couldn't wait to tell her Mom. She was arriving up to the door.

***

"Oh, honey. Oh. You like it when you fuck Mommy like that, don't you? Mommy loves how your cock feels, son. Oh"

12