Mom Caught Having a Lesbian Affair

Story Info
Son catches Indian Mom having a lesbian affair.
5.6k words
4.4
45.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There will be no classes held at the college till the next month; you guys will have to attend the classes online from your homes," the masked security guard at the closed gate was yelling at all the students who were turning up for classes.

Not again, I thought as I started walking back towards the rickshaw stand. 

We had just restarted the full-time college a few months ago, and because of the new variant of the virus, the infection level had gone up, so the college administration decided to conduct the online classes.

My online class was supposed to start in two hours, so I hustled back home. It took me one hour to reach home, which was a 2-bedroom apartment in Pune. I opened the door with my key, as usual.

I entered the house, and the living room was empty. I thought Mom and Aunty must have gone grocery shopping, so I took off my shoes and headed towards my bedroom. I passed the empty kitchen on my way to my bedroom. Mom's bedroom was closed, but I could hear the air conditioner running. I thought Mom must have left it on by mistake. 

So I threw my bag on the bed and opened Mom's bedroom door. As I opened the door, I saw two naked women--not just any naked women, but my mom and my aunty Zeenab. They were not just naked but engaged in lesbian sex. Mom and Aunty were in a 69-position, lapping at each other's pussies. Mom was at the bottom, and Aunty was on top.

Mom and Aunty both turned their heads about three seconds after I entered the room without knocking.

"What are you doing at home at this time? Why didn't you knock before entering the room?" Mom yelled at the top of her voice.

Aunty just screamed as if she saw a ghost. Both scrambled to cover themselves in bedsheets. 

"Get out!" Mom yelled before I could answer their question.

I scurried away to my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed, dumbfounded.

What the hell did I just witness?

Mom has a lesbian relationship with Aunty too. My aunt was Mom's first cousin as well as my dad's younger brother's wife.

If I recall from family history, my mom had arranged the marriage of my aunty and my uncle Arif. 

Dad and uncle Arif worked in Saudi Arabia and used to come to India for vacation once every two years. Uncle and Aunty had their apartment in our building complex, but Aunty had been living with us for a long time. She used to live in her apartment only when Dad and Uncle were in India for vacation. Uncle and Aunty did not have any children because of Uncle's fertility issues. 

I was the only child of my parents. So Mom, Aunty, and I were very close, as we spent most of our lives living together in our apartment. Mom and Aunty were both housewives.

I just couldn't get the image of Mom's and Aunty's naked bodies out of my mind. Although I did not see any of their private parts because of the 69-position, also they covered themselves up in the bedsheets very quickly once they saw me.

I wondered how long they had been having a lesbian affair. Was staying away from their husbands what drove them into each other's arms? I was absent-minded as I attended the online class, just thinking about my mom and aunt. I even got my dick hard replaying the image in my mind.

The online class ended at 1 p.m. but I still stayed in my room. I heard a knock on my door, and Aunty popped her head in. I looked at her, and she looked at me. There was no smile on her face. She told me the food was ready.

I got up and went to the living room. We ate lunch in silence. After lunch, I went back to my room and started surfing the net. I was kind of embarrassed to find out their secret for some reason. After a few minutes, both Mom and Aunty came into my room.

Mom said, "Amir, we want to talk to you."

I replied, "Ok."

"We are sorry that you had to see us naked and in a derogatory position," Mom said in a meek voice.

"Can you forgive us and keep this a secret between us only?" Aunty asked me.

Mom and Aunty were afraid that I would expose them to Dad and Uncle. But that thought had not even crossed my mind. There is no way I could betray them. But I wanted to know their secrets, so I told them, "Only if you tell me the truth."

"What truth do you want to know?" Mom asked me.

"How long have you two been doing this stuff?" I asked them.

"For a very long time, we have been in a relationship since we were teenagers," Mom replied.

"Wow, that's long, so that's why you arranged Aunty's marriage with Uncle so that you guys can be together," I replied to them.

"Yes, you are correct in your assessment, but you do not have to worry; if you promise to keep our secret, then Aunty and I will end our relationship. She will move into her apartment today itself, so please, I beg you not to tell anyone," Mom was pleading with me. She had tears in her eyes.

I thought for a while and told her, "I promise I will keep your secret with me. Also, Aunty does have to move back into her apartment. She should stay with us. One more thing: you guys should continue with your relationship; you are happy with each other. What Dad and Uncle do not know will not hurt them."

Mom and Auntie looked shocked. They did not expect me to be so open-minded. They came near me and both hugged me. Both kissed me on the cheeks and thanked me. I got a my dick hard from all the kissing and hugging. 

I decided to take a shot and asked them boldly, "Can I be part of your relationship?"

"What do you mean by that?" Mom questioned my question.

"I want to have sex with both of you," I told them directly.

"No, son, I am your mother; we cannot have sex," Mom said to me in a sad tone.

"But you are having sex with your first sister, so why can you have sex with me?" I asked her.

"Because it is weird for mom and son to have sex," Mom replied to me.

"Why does it have to be weird? It is not

like we are having children. It will be just sex between two consenting adults. Also, how do you know it is weird if you do not try it?" I told Mom.

Mom thought for a while but said, "I do not know; I do not have sexual feelings for you, son, and you should have sexual feelings for me as well."

"I did not have sexual feelings for you and Aunty till this morning, but after the little accidental show, I have a crush on both of you," I told them.

"We are older than you. You should be with girls your age," Aunty said after staying silent for the last few minutes.

"Age is just a number; I am 18 now. You guys had each other when you were teenagers. I do not have any cousins to bang," I replied to my aunty.

Both Aunty and Mom chuckled at my statement.

"Can I discuss with your mom, and we will come back to you later?" Aunty said to me:

I said okay. Mom and Aunty again kissed me on the cheek and left the room. They both went into their bedroom and closed the door.

They stayed in the room for half an hour. I heard the bedroom door opening, and Aunty came into my room and closed the door behind her. She sat on my bed and said, "I tried to convince your mom, but she feels it is too weird for her to have sex with her son. So you will not be joining us when your mom and I are having sex."

"Alright, I can understand her point of view," I told Aunty in a depressing tone.

"Now you and I are not closely related by blood, so your mom is allowing me to sleep with you. But you have to buy condoms because I do not want to carry my nephew's child. Also, do not worry about your mom. Maybe she will come around, and you may get to fuck her," Aunty said with a smile.

"That's good news; I will go and buy condoms right now." I told her excitedly and tried to get up from the bed, but

Aunty stopped me by putting her hands firmly on my shoulders. 

Aunty climbed on top of me and sat on my lap with her legs on either side of my body. She wrapped her hands around my neck and said in a sultry voice, "Easy there, tiger, you can buy the condoms later. Today you get a free pass as I had my period two days ago, so it is safe for you to cum in pussy."

My dick got harder when I heard that. I finally had a girlfriend, even though she was more than twice my age and my aunt's. I was finally going to lose my virginity.

My aunt was 38 years old. She was 5.2 feet tall. Her vitals are 34c-30-36. Aunty had a pretty round face with big eyes and a small button nose. She had a fair complexion, smooth skin, and long hair. She has thunder thighs, which made her look sexier to me. She was wearing a salwar kameez (a kind of trouser suit that women wear in India). 

I wrapped my arms around Auntie's waist and pulled her closer. There is no gap between our bodies now. Her breasts were smashed against my chest. 

I leaned forward and kissed Aunty's soft lips. I took her lower lip between my lips and sucked it. Aunty was also kissing me back; she was sucking my upper lip. We sucked each other's lips for a minute or two. Aunty then shoved her small tongue into my mouth. I immediately sucked her soft, smooth tongue for a few seconds, and I then pushed Aunty's tongue back into her mouth using my tongue. Now my tongue was in her mouth, and she sucked on it for some time. We exchanged saliva multiple times.

As we kissed, I was caressing her back and buttocks with my hands. Her body felt so soft in my arms. I pulled up her kameez (top) as high as possible and put my hands under her kameez. I caressed Aunty's soft skin on her lower back. 

Aunty stopped kissing me and pulled away from my face. She reached below and pulled up her kameez from her body. She discarded the kameez on the floor. Aunty had a cheap white bra on. We again started kissing each other. I reached back and started fumbling with her bra strap. I was able to unhook her strap after a few attempts.

After kissing and cuddling for a few minutes, I pushed Auntie onto the bed. Aunty was lying down on her back, and I was sitting between her legs. Aunty still had the bra cups covering her tits. I reached down and freed her tits from her bra. Her breasts looked beautiful; they were full and round with 1-inch areolas. They were a few love bites on her breasts, most probably from Mom. I grabbed both of her tits with my hands and fondled them. Her nipples were hard. Auntie was breathing heavily.

I then got on top of Aunty and took Aunty's left tit in my mouth. I sucked the hard nipple while I played with her right tit. I then sucked the right tit and played with the left tit. Auntie was moaning slowly. I then moved down and licked her deep, round navel. I kissed her soft, smooth belly.

Aunty was pulling my T-shirt, so I helped by removing it. She was lightly scratching her fingernails on my back. It felt nice but slightly painful at the same time.

I again sat between her legs and undid her salwar (loose pants) knots. Aunty lifted her legs in the air, and I removed the salwar from her body and threw it on the floor. She had black pants underneath her salwar. I then kissed Aunty's thighs.

I then removed her black panties and saw her shaved pussy. It was so smooth, like in porno movies. She had shaved just this morning. I buried my face between her legs and started licking her pussy. It was already wet. I could feel her juices flowing on my tongue. I inserted my tongue deep into her vaginal cavity and attacked her pussywalls. Aunty then directed me to lick the small nub. I licked the small nub, which Aunty told me was the clitoris. She moaned as I licked her clitoris and fondled her breasts at the same time.

Eventually, she got her orgasm. She held my head and rubbed her pussy on my face as she orgasmed. As Aunty's orgasm subsided, I pulled down my shorts and underwear and revealed my 6-inch hard circumcised dick to Aunty. She immediately took my dick in her hand and started stroking it. She told me to lay on the bed so that she could suck my dick. I told her I wanted to fuck her. Aunty smiled and pulled my dick towards her pussy. 

Aunty guided my dick into her pussy. I penetrated her pussy completely and started fucking her pussy slowly. Aunty's pussy was warm, and it enclosed my dick tightly. Aunty pulled me closer, and we started kissing each other as I fucked Aunty. I was very excited about the fucking, so I did not last for long and had my orgasm within a few minutes. I fucked Aunty till my dick went limp. I was embarrassed that I fucked Aunty for only a few minutes. Aunty sensed my embarrassment and said it was ok; I did great and will only improve my performance going forward. I felt happy and good about her encouraging words. 

Aunty then pulled me from the bed and took me to the bathroom to clean ourselves. We were naked and did not take any clothes with us. Now my bedroom does not have an attached bathroom, so we had to go outside and cross Mom's bedroom. Mom's bedroom door was closed; probably she was taking her afternoon nap. 

Aunty and I cleaned ourselves in the bathroom and came outside naked. As we came outside the bathroom, I saw Mom standing at her bedroom door. She looked at us and chuckled. She was shaking her head. Aunty chuckled back at her and went near Mom. Aunty kissed Mom on the lips and told her, "Let's take a nap."

Aunty moved past Mom and went into the bedroom. Mom turned and looked at me from top to bottom and said, "Did you have a good time with Aunty?" 

"Yes, I did. It could have been great if you had joined us too," I told her with a smile.

Mom had her hands on her hips and told me, "Go and take a rest in your room.We will be napping too."

"Lock the door properly this time," I told Mom sarcastically, turning away from her to head into my room.

As soon as I turned, I felt a pain in my buttocks. Mom had pinched my buttocks. I looked at her, and she said, smiling, "That's for having a smart mouth."

Mom waved goodbye to me and went into her room. She closed the door behind her, and I heard the door lock being engaged.

I went into my room and picked up Aunty's clothes and put them on the chair. I climbed into bed naked and took a nap. I had a good nap. I woke up in the evening. 

I put on new clothes. Aunty's clothes were no longer on the chair. She must have taken them while I slept. I went into the living room. Mom and Aunty were having evening tea. I sat on the empty chair beside Mom. Aunty poured me a cup of tea. 

Mom turned towards me and said, "You have to keep this all a secret. You cannot tell anyone that you are fucking your aunt. Not even to your best friends or strangers online."

I nodded my head.

"Also, when we have some other company at home or we are at functions, you will treat Aunty with the utmost respect. You cannot touch her or flirt with her in front of others. I do not want people talking and spreading rumors just because they saw you behaving differently with your aunty," Mom told me sternly.

"Yes, Mom, I will ensure that no one finds anything that happens under this roof," I replied to Mom.

Mom smiled, hugged me, and kissed my cheek. I had my tea and went back to my bedroom to surf the net. I watched some incest porn, and I wanted some action.

I went to the living room and saw Aunty and Mom watching some soap drama on the television. Mom was sitting on the side sofa, and Aunty was sleeping on Mom's lap. Mom had her right hand on Aunty's right tit. She was fondling the tit. When Mom saw me, she stopped fondling Aunty's tit but kept her hand on the tit.

I sat on the back sofa. I tried to get Aunty's attention, but she was fully engrossed in the show. Mom noticed my desperation and, during the commercial break, said to Aunty, "Someone is waiting for you."

Aunty looked up, and only then did she notice me. She winked and smiled at me. I signaled her towards the bedroom. 

Aunty said, "I want to watch the shows..We will do it later at night."

I looked at Mom, and she just shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

Mom and Aunty were addicted to these soap drama and reality tv shows. First, they would watch the shows and then discuss them. There is no way I will be able to get her to leave her shows. 

I stayed in the room because I did not want to leave and have them talk behind my back. It is a weird feeling when you want to leave a group but stay with it just so that they do not talk behind your back. I had my mobile phone, so I was not bored.

During the next commercial break, Mom whispered something in Aunty's ear. Aunty then got up from the sofa and sat beside me. She rested her head on my chest and made me wrap my left arm around her body. Aunty then started rubbing my dick over my shorts. I fondled Aunty's tits with my right hand over her kameez. Aunty was not wearing her bra. Mom was watching us. Aunty said to me, "I am all yours during the commercial breaks."

The commercial break was over, so Aunty and Mom continued watching the show. I used the time to pull my hard dick out of my shorts. I placed my dick in Aunty's hand. Aunty was gently holding my dick because she was deeply engrossed in the soap drama. At one point, Aunty and Mom had tears in their eyes from watching an emotional scene on the show. But at last, the show ended, and there was a big break before the next show could start.

As soon as the show ended, Aunty started stroking my dick. She bent down and took my dick in her mouth. She started sucking it. I caressed Aunty's body as she sucked my dick. I fondled her buttocks. I looked over at Mom, and Mom was sitting on the sofa with both her legs across the sofa. She was looking at us, and her right hand was inside her salwar (loose pants). She was rubbing her pussy. Aunty was doing an excellent job at sucking my dick but the next show started and Aunty stop sucking my dick.

Mom and Aunty went back to watching the new show. I used that time to pull up Aunty Kameez as much as possible. I could see her bare belly. I reached down and undid Aunty's salwar knot. I pushed her salwar down a bit. She was not wearing her panties either. Aunty spread her legs apart to allow me access to her pussy. I started rubbing her pussy slowly with my left hand. I inserted my right hand into Aunty's kameez from the top and started fondling her bare tits. 

The next commercial break started, and Aunty went back to sucking my dick. She was sucking my dick at a faster speed. I looked at Mom, and Mom was again looking at us and fingering her pussy. She was also fondling her left tit. From the looks of it, she was also not wearing a bra. I continued to rub Aunt's clitoris and fondle her tits. Aunty was sucking my dick real good, and I would have cum, but the stupid show started again.

Mom and Aunty went back to watching the shitshow. I decided to change my strategy. I removed my hands from Aunty's pussy and breasts and got up from the sofa. I pulled my shorts down completely. Then as Aunty continued to watch the soap drama, I made her lie down on the sofa on her side. She was facing the TV. I then pulled her salwar completely from her body. I then laid down behind Aunty, pulled her kameez up as much as possible, and waited for the next commercial break.

At the start of the next commercial break, I made Aunty remove her kameez quickly. She was now completely nude. I then lifted her leg a bit. Aunty then reached down and grabbed my dick from between her legs and guided it into her pussy. Once my dick was completely penetrated inside Aunty's pussy, I started fucking her from behind. I looked at Mom, and she was rubbing her pussy under her clothes vigorously. Mom and Aunty were both moaning loudly.

I fucked Aunty, and after a few minutes, I came in her pussy. I continued to fuck her till I went limp. As I was pulling out, I heard Mom moaning loudly. She was having an orgasm. I kissed Aunty for a few minutes on her neck, cheeks, and shoulders as she continued to watch the show. When the show ended, Aunty and I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. In the bathroom, Aunty quickly got all my cum out of her pussy, and I washed my dick. 

12