Mom Caught Me Fucking Dad

Story Info
Gay father son incest.
3k words
4.43
15.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Martin left for work at her usual time, 8:15 am on the dot. As she pulled into her regular parking spot she reached over for her purse, the purse where she kept her badge that would allow her entry into the building of the accounting firm where she's worked for the past 12 years. Without that badge she would be late getting logged in for work today.

10 minutes later Sarah was in her car headed back home to retrieve her forgotten purse after calling her immediate supervisor (it was a lucky thing she'd had her phone with her this morning) she was frazzled and annoyed with herself for forgetting her purse and making herself late to work.

She had no idea that she was about to witness something that would change her life forever.

-

Jeff was laying on his stomach on his nice, soft California king. Arms folded under his forehead, a euphoric look on his face. His legs were spread out as wide as they could go. He wasn't buff, but still had a fast metabolism which kept him slim. And his ass was nice and round and perfect for eating.

Which is exactly what his 20 year old son, Jason, was doing right now. He had his face buried in his father's ass and his tongue probed the delicious pucker of his dad's asshole. He squeezed and kneaded his father's ass cheeks while he had his cake, and ate it too.

The event that led to son eating dad's ass started out innocently enough. Jeff and Jason had been invited to join Jeff's brother-in-law to his his cabin up north for a mid week getaway. Jeff's brother-in-law was a pastor and needed to be at church so they left on a Wednesday morning to return that following Saturday.

Jeff was glad to get out and do man stuff with the guys. He hadn't had a vacation in years and needed the time away from work to recharge his batteries. A few days of fishing and hiking in the fresh air would do him a world of good.

Jason was excited to see his younger cousin who he hadn't seen since he graduated from highschool last year. His excitement was due to an ever growing crush he had on the younger man. His cousin was the best athlete at his school and had the body to show for it.

Jason had known he was gay ever since the first time he saw Brad Pitt's chiseled body in the movie Fight Club. What a beautiful specimen of a man.

His secret cousin crush developed the last time they went swimming together. His body was spectacular. Hard, defined muscles covered with a smooth layer of slightly tanned skin that Jason ached to touch.

He got his wish when his cousin asked if he would apply sunscreen to his back. He gladly accepted the bottle of lotion and thoroughly worked it into the soft skin, kneading the strong back and shoulder muscles for as long as he could get away with without alerting his cousin to his arousal.

Once the lotion was applied Jason excused himself to the bathroom, walking awkwardly in an attempt to hide his raging hard on. In the furthest stall of the mostly unused bathroom in the back of the locker room he furiously masturbated to the image and lingering memory of how his cousins body felt under his touch.

Jason was only a little surprised that he fell suddenly in lust with his own cousin, but T.J. was the best person he knew. Always willing to lend a hand to anyone who needed it. Always there with a shoulder and wise words of comfort for those who had no one else to turn to. He volunteered at the animal shelter, and helped with the community litter clean up. He was just an all-round great guy...and he was the sexiest thing on legs Jason had ever seen.

-

The men had unpacked and settled in around mid-afternoon and were going to go down to the lake to have a little swim to wake themselves up from the long drive.

As they walked down the well-worn pathway leading to the dock Jeff noticed Jason staring intently at his cousins tight ass swaying in front of them. An ass that Jeff had certainly noticed, and not for the first time.

Jeff would always find an excuse to visit his wife's family. He really did enjoy their company, and he especially enjoyed the eye candy that were his favorite niece and nephew.

Jeff was pansexual, and a bit of a slut. Given the opportunity and enough physical attraction he would fuck just about anyone over 18. He didn't see any problem with his ideas about sex. They way he saw it, as long as everyone is of legal age and willingly consents then there was no issue to be had.

Throughout the time spent in the woods up north Jeff had gotten a few opportunities to see all three of the other men completely naked. On the Friday night before they returned home they all decided to take an evening swim in the lake one last time.

The younger men spent their time splashing and dunking each other. Just general horsing around while Jeff and Tom floated aimlessly on an inflatable raft big enough for the 2 men to lay on comfortably, just barely.

There wasn't enough room to avoid some skin on skin contact and Jeff was slowly developing an ever-growing erection that would soon be a very noticeable bulge. He wasn't worried about it, thinking that neither of the other men would be checking out his crotch to be able to see his tumescence. He continued to lay on the raft, head to toe with his brother-in-law, arms clasped behind his head, right knee slightly bent, and his left thigh touching the flesh of the man laying next to him.

As he laid there he imagined Tom reaching his left hand down and rubbing Jeff's cock through his swim trunks. This thought increased the speed of blood flowing to his dick and it was now visibly tenting his shorts.

Suddenly the raft was tipped over by the roughhousing of the young men wrestling too closely. As the older men splashed down in the water they immediately went into teenage mode and began to wrestle their son's.

Jeff first went to tackle his nephew but was beaten to the punch by Tom's quick moves. He then swiftly changed direction and grabbed Jason at the waist, splashing them both into the the water.

As the 2 men flailed around, Jason's hard dick rubbed up against his father's inner thigh and eventually they were twisting around as their erections mashed together causing a broad smile to form on Jeff's lips.

At the same time Tom and T.J. were having a little wrestling match of their own, only these 2 knew exactly what they were doing when their cocks collided. Hands immediately went under the water and both men began giving one another over-the-shorts hand jobs which resulted in them jizzing in their swim wear.

Once they all felt they had spent enough time in the water they all went back to the cabin to shower and get ready for their last night of sleep before the trip home the following day.

There was a shower in the cabin's one bathroom, and an outdoor shower just outside the back door. It was a corrugated cylinder with a door whole cut into it. The curtain had fallen away long ago and nobody felt it necessary to replace it.

Tom was the first to hop in the bathroom shower to quickly soap up and rense off. The 2 younger men decided to use the outdoor shower. For Jason it was an opportunity to possibly see his cousin naked, which he did. He wasn't aware of someone watching him stare intently at his own naked cousin and took the liberty to get a good look at T.J.'s large Simi hard penis.

Jeff stood waiting by the sink in the kitchenette and watched his son getting his fill of young man dick, which was clearly visible to Jeff as well. Jeff never suspected his son to be into cock, but the evidence was clear as his son began to tent the front of his shorts. A very interesting revelation Jeff thought. Very interesting indeed.

Tom ended his shower quickly and towelled off. Exiting the bathroom he hung his towel and walked out completely naked. He wasn't aware of anyone watching him as he did so.

Jeff stared wide eyed at the naked man leaving the bathroom. This was getting to be a bit too much he thought as he watched his brother-in-law's soft prick sway as he walked to the bedroom. Jeff needed a shower to hopefully cool off before he did something that he would very likely regret.

T.J. seemed to treat the situation like any of the other thousands of locker room showers he's had over the years. He chatted with his cousin about how much fun they had and how they need to make an effort to see each other more often.

Jason wasn't paying attention to his cousins words at that moment, but nodded and agreed as if on autopilot. He was focused on seeing as much of his cousins dick as he could in case this was the last time he ever would. It wouldn't be, but how could he know.

Jason's ogling wasn't going unnoticed by T.J. who was doing his best to be nonchalant but also stand in ways that allowed his cousin the best view of his dick, he continued to wash his body as he talked with Jason about some upcoming events that they both might enjoy.

Finally Jeff and Jason were taking their turn to wash up before bed. Jeff finished quickly and headed toward the smaller room across from the master bedroom. As he passed the master bedroom he could hear sounds, recognizable sounds. He stopped at the door which hadn't been latched all the way and, with his ear to the door, he listened for a few seconds.

He then pushed the door open just enough to get a good look inside. He got a good look indeed.

Standing at the foot of the bed was a beautifully nude T.J., his left hand on his hip and his right hand on the top of his father's head while Tom, who was on his knees and still naked, sucked and tugged his own sons young sturdy cock.

Jeff didn't know he could get a boner that fast and he began to slowly stroke his dick as he watched the erotic scene of father blowing son.

Jason watched his naked father leave the bathroom and stop at uncle Thomas's room. He was excitedly shocked when his dad nudged the door open a crack and immediately began to masturbate right there where anyone could see. Wow, he thought, dad his a really nice cock. He started to touch himself as well.

The 2 Martin men came simultaneously and then quickly made their respective retreats to avoid being caught. When the coast was seemingly clear, Jason went to the spot where his father had jizzed on the wall. He scooped some of it up with his fingers and brought it up to his nose. He thought it smelled wonderful and soon found he wlso enjoyed the taste after sucking his own dad's cum off his fingers.

It was now time for Jason to get a good look at what caused his father to brazenly jack off in the hallway. With his eye to the crack he watched as Tom stood up and leaned over the edge of the bed while T.J. positioned his cock head at the brown pucker of his dad's asshole and pushed slowly inside. Tom had a mouthful of bed sheet to avoid moaning loudly and alerting his relatives.

Jeff watched from a small crack in his doorway as his son did the same thing he just did. Jason stroked his dick as it started to harden again. Jeff thought to himself that this had been the best trip to the cabin he'd ever had. He'll be looking forward to more trips like this in the future.

Neither Jason or Jeff said anything to each other about what they saw and did that evening. They all drifted off to sleep with dreams of incestuous gay orgies playing out vividly in their heads.

-

The dynamics between Jason and his dad had changed in the 3 weeks since their cabin trip. They both took more time to surreptitiously keep an eye out for a chance to see each other's naked bodies. The game had suddenly become more overt one day when Jeff had left his bedroom door wide open as he got dressed after his morning shower.

Jason stood in the doorway eyeballing the naked man, when suddenly, Jeff turned and locked eyes with his son. Instead of quickly covering himself like most would expect a father to do in such a compromising situation, he stood up straight with his legs spread and hands on hips displayed for his son to enjoy.

Both men smiled a knowing smile as Jason entered the room and got down on his knees in front of his father. He reached up with both hands. Left hand cupping a nice set of ballse and right hand wrapped around his father's shaft. They never broke eye contact as Jason gave his dad a slow hand job, coaxing his member to full mast.

Once the beautiful cock was as hard as it could get, Jason brought his lips to the tip and gave it a tentative kiss. A kiss on the tip quickly turned to kisses and licks all over every part of the big dick making it wet with spit. Once satisfied that he had touched his tongue and lips to every inch he opened his mouth and took him inside. He felt the head tap his tonsils and slowly drew his head back until the crown was left inside and then began to repeat the motions, increasing spread and gagging every time it hit his throat. Soon he was doing his best to try and get it down his throat, but he new he would need more practice to accomplish this goal.

Jeff stood there with both hands on his son's head and started to rock his hips. Giving Jason a slow skull fuck that matched the rhythm of the blowjob he was getting. It was absolutely one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. Head tilted back, eyes closed, he could feel himself getting closer to release. Tapping Jason on the head he said "I'm about to cum" expecting him to take his mouth off his dick, he was surprised when Jason was finally able to get the tip to start entering his throat.

Jason increased the suction and grabbed his dad's ass, encouraging him to shoot his load right down his gullet, which he happily did. Shot after shot of hot cum splashed down Jason's throat causing him to cough and gag a little. What didn't make it down filled his mouth and coated the softening did. He was reluctant to let this wonderful cock slip from his lips, but knew there was something else he wanted to do next.

Jason stood up and wrapped his arms around his dad's neck, pulled him close and kissed him full on the mouth. They shared the remainder of the load that was still in Jason's mouth. Once the cum was thoroughly smeared over both of their faces Jason grabbed his father's right shoulder, spun him around and shoved him, face down, on the bed.

He took hold of each ankle and spread his father's legs as far as they would go and crawled toward his prize. Once comfortably nestled he grabbed handfuls of as and exposed the puckered asshole of the man who raised him. Without a word he buried his face deep in the crack and began to prove and explore his father's ass. Both men where moaning too loudly to notice the faint sound of the front door opening and closing downstairs, or the subsequent squeak of someone ascending.

-

Sarah Martin stood in the doorway of the room she shared with her loving husband. Shock had prevented her from uttering an exclamation of surprise. She would never in a million years guess that she would find her husband sprawled on their bed getting his ass eaten by their own son. She also never would have expected the dampness leaking from her pussy. She backed out of the room and went back downstairs and to her car to retrieve her phone.

The first thing she did was call the office to inform them that she needed to take a personal day and would not be returning. The second thing she did was return as quietly as she could to her bedroom doorway in order to record her Son eating his father's ass. She was too late to catch that on her phone, but she was just in time to capture video of her son's above average dick slip into her husband's asshole. This time she did make a sound. Luckily the two men were making enough noise to cover it.

Satisfied with the amount of footage she had taken she once again went back downstairs. She wasn't sure what her next steps should be, but she did know one thing...her pussy was on fire and needed some attention. She didn't want to interrupt the fucking taking place upstairs so she called the one person she knew would be able to satisfy her throbbing cunt.

"Hey Julie, I was wondering if you had any plans this morning. I decided to take a personal day and thought you might want a little something to eat."

More to cum...