Mom Comes Through

Story Info
Mom helps her daughter with a dilemma.
2.2k words
4.54
31.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers

My youngest daughter had been acting strange for quite some time. She seemed really down, almost depressed. I tried encouraging her to go out with friends, to do something, anything, rather than sit around the house and mope as she'd been doing for weeks.

Over the summer she turned eighteen, and in the Fall, she had started classes as a freshman at the local community college. I had hoped meeting new people would get her out of her funk, but alas, it did not. I finally got so frustrated that I sat her down for a serious mom/daughter talk.

"Okay Kelly, what's going on? You've been moping around for weeks. I want to know what the problem is," I told her.

"Nothing's wrong, Mom, I'm fine," she said, unconvincingly.

"Bull," I said. "I'm your mother, I wasn't born yesterday, so out with it," I insisted.

"It's nothing Mom, really," she said, stalling.

"I'm prepared to sit here all day. And you're not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong," I told my daughter sternly.

"I'm not sure how to say this, I guess I'm confused," she said.

Well, that's a start, I thought to myself.

"What are you confused about?"

"I think I like girls ... more than boys," Kelly said hesitantly.

"Oh," was the best I could come up with.

As soon as what she said sank in, it conjured up memories from my own college days and of my roommate Elizabeth with whom I had been intimate for nearly four years.

"But the problem is, I'm not sure, Mom," Kelly told me.

"Not sure?" I asked.

"If I really prefer girls," Kelly said.

"It sounds to me like you need to do an experiment. I know you've been on dates with boys and I presume you've at least kissed a boy or two," I posited.

"Well, yeah Mom."

"How did it make you feel?" I asked.

"I didn't feel much of anything," she said.

"So maybe you need to try kissing a girl to see how it makes you feel," I suggested.

"But who?" Kelly asked.

"Are any of your girlfriends ... ahh ..."

"Lesbian, Mom, the term is lesbian," Kelly said. "And the answer is no, at least, not that I know of."

"Okay then, how about someone who has had an intimate sexual relationship with another girl for almost four years?" I asked.

"I wouldn't want to kiss a total stranger," she said.

"It's someone you know," I told her.

"Huh ... who?"

"Me," I admitted.

Before she could respond, leaned in and put my lips on Kelly's and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. My tongue traced the crease where her lips met, then pushed into her mouth, seeking out her tongue.

I heard my daughter moaning which reminded me of Elizabeth's moans of delight when we had kissed so many years ago.

"Oh god Mom, that was awesome," Kelly said breathlessly when we broke off the kiss.

"How did it make you feel?" I asked.

"All tingly ... ahh ... down there," she said, her eyes cast down.

"In your pussy?" I asked.

"Yeah, there..." she reluctantly admitted.

"Me too," I said, "and you made me wet, too. Here ... feel."

I took my daughter's hand and guided it up under my mini skirt - I never wear panties - to feel my wetness.

"Oh my god Mom, what are you doing?"

"How does my pussy feel? Do you like it?" I asked, watching the shocked expression on my daughter's face turn to one of wonder. She smiled.

"Oh Mom, it's so warm and soft and slippery..."

"Find my clit, baby girl ... ahhh, yes, there, that's it," I said, moaning.

"God, it feels so much bigger than mine, Mom," she said.

This gave me an idea.

"Would you like to see it?" I said, "come on ..."

Before Kelly could answer, I took her by the arm and led her to my bedroom. I closed and locked the door, then lay back on my bed, pulling my skirt down my legs. I pulled Kelly closer, with my legs on either side of her.

"Use your fingers and push the hood up so you can see my clit, baby ... gently," I said, breathing heavily with excitement.

"Its so big, and it's shaped almost like a little penis, fucking awesome ... oh sorry, Mom," she said, apologizing for the "F" word. My baby was all grown up.

"Lick it for me, Kelly," I told her.

"Really?"

I pulled her head to my pussy. I was so turned on, I really needed release. And I really wanted to help my daughter feel comfortable being with another woman, though I suspect my randiness was the dominant force at work that day.

"Flick your tongue over my clit, honey," I pleaded, my hips squirming from my frustration.

I felt a warm wet sensation on my pussy. Her tongue felt like she was exploring. It went low, then split my labia as it lapped upward and slowly moved up toward my burning clit.

I squealed with delight.

"Oh yes, yes ... it feels so good ... ahh shit!!" I screamed as Kelly connected with my ultra sensitive nub.

My hands were pulling her head into my wanton cunt and my hips were grinding my pussy into her face which was soon glistening with my juices.

"Put your fingers inside me baby and fuck mommy's pussy .... please Kelly!" I begged.

Kelly's long slender fingers swirled around my opening as she sucked my clit between her lips. I was breathing heavily and my heart was racing. I felt her enter me with two fingers.

"Curl your fingers up baby, rub my g spot .... ohhh fuck yes ..." I said, then screamed.

"Are you okay, Mom?" She said, sounding concerned.

"Oh god yes! Don't stop ... I'm gonna cum Liz ... FUCK!!!!" I screamed.

My body thrashed from side to side, my fists grabbed handfuls of bedspread, my head was thrown back and I made mewling sounds as my mind soared ... off in some ethereal plane of orgasmic bliss. My cunt squeezed Kelly's fingers that were buried deep inside my pussy. My pussy walls spasmed rhythmically on her slender digits.

"Oh wow, I feel your pussy squeezing my fingers, Mom," she said, "that's so awesome. Oh, and who's Liz?"

When I returned to my senses I pulled my daughter up to me and kissed her passionately.

"Oh Kelly, thank you, that was marvelous ... oh, and Liz was my roommate in college. We were lovers for years," I explained. "Sorry, that just sort of took me back, ya know, to when she and I made love."

"Oh my god, Mom, really? I didn't know that about you," Kelly said incredulously.

"Nobody does ... don't tell your dad, or your sister, for that matter," I said. "But, now it's your turn, lie down, I want to eat your pussy, baby girl," I told her.

She seemed to hesitate, so I playfully threw her down on my bed and yanked her shorts and panties down her legs. I spread her legs apart and crawled between them.

"Oh my god Kelly. Your pussy is beautiful. I haven't seen it since I bathed you as a baby." I said.

I spread her labia apart. I have very large pussy lips and so does Kelly - genes, I guess. I gently took one in my teeth and tugged lightly ... she was extremely wet, her juice dripping onto the bed. Kelly squealed as I licked up her sweet tasting ambrosia. I swirled my tongue around the pucker of her ass, then moved my tongue up her groove until it sank into her vagina. My tongue probed her tight hole, pushing in and out. I tongue fucked my daughter as she squealed with delight.

"Do you like this, baby girl?" I asked.

"Oh god yes, Mom," she said breathlessly.

"Are you a virgin, Kelly, has a boy ever fucked you?" I asked.

"Yes, once, but it hurt, I didn't like it." She admitted.

"I've got a double dildo we could use to fuck each other at same time, would you like to try it? See if you like it?" I asked.

"Okay," she said, not sounding terribly sure of herself.

I rolled over and opened the bottom drawer of my bedside table where I kept all of my toys. I fumbled around for a moment or two until I felt the familiar heft of it. It's about eighteen inches long.

"Oh fuck, its huge," my daughter exclaimed as soon as she saw it.

"If you think it's too big, we don't have to ..."

"No, no, I'm game, let's try it, just be gentle," Kelly said.

"Okay, lie back ... I'll go slow," I said.

Kelly lay back on my bed and spread her legs for me. I grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer and spread it over one end of the double penis. Spreading her labia with my fingers, I placed the head at her opening and pressed gently. Nothing happened, she was so tight. I pressed harder and the fake penis slowly sank into my daughter's pussy.

"How does that feel, babe?" I asked.

"Sorta hurts, but in a good way, if that makes sense, " she replied. I smiled, knowing exactly what she meant.

I pushed deeper until she said 'enough' then started moving it in and out slowly. She'd taken about six or seven inches.

"Uuuuh god yes, that feels really good now," she said as I pumped in and out of her.

"Okay, I'm going to put the other end in me now," I told her.

I shifted around and placed the other end at my opening and it slid in easily - after two babies, my cunt isn't as tight as it once was. I grabbed Kelly's hips and pulled her closer until the dildo was buried in both our cunts. I used my fingers to rub her clit as I tilted my hips back and forth, grinding my cunt on my daughter's sweet young pussy and shifting the dildo inside both of us, thus, eliciting delicious sensations deep inside both our bodies.

Kelly responded in kind, jerking her hips and pressing her pussy against mine. We both moaned and groaned with pleasure. My hips started slamming into Kelly faster and harder, as if it had a mind of its own. Kelly groaned and squealed, obviously being consumed by pleasure. Her head was thrown back, her eyes rolled up with only the whites showing and she made guttural sounds as her body jerked and convulsed in ecstasy. She was clearly experiencing the first of several orgasms she would have that day with me.

I keep fucking my daughter viciously until I was overcome with my own powerful climax. I slammed into her one final time, our clits smashed together, my body shuddering and jerking, my hands grasping Kelly's hips firmly, holding her pussy tightly against mine.

I heard my daughter's heavy breathing, felt her body quivering with bliss; mewling sounds erupting from her throat. We clung to each other for a long while. I put one hand on Kelly's drenched pussy and rubbed her clit, she squealed with delight and soon came again. She returned the favor and rubbed me off until I came too, thrashing about with my hips bucking, which sent her over the edge once more, too. We were still connected - the double dildo buried in each other's pussies.

We came down again from our orgasmic highs and I pulled the dildo from both our pussies.

"God Mom, I can't believe how awesome that was," Kelly said. "I'm definitely sure now that I like girls better."

I took my daughter in my arms again and hugged her tight, relishing the feel and the warmth of her. My heart swelled with love. Not just maternal love which had been there since the minute she was born, but with something more now.

"I'm so happy I could help you, Kelly," I said.

"Uh, Mom? Can we do this again sometime? I really love making love with you, " she said.

"Mmmmm, we'll see. We shouldn't, but I love it too," I said.

Later that week, I snuck into Kelly's bedroom after my husband fell asleep. We made love again but had to be careful not to make any noise, lest we get caught. It became a regular thing a couple times a week. Once, Kelly came to my bed in the middle of the night and we fucked right next to her sleeping father.

This went on for many months until one day Kelly brought a friend home she'd met at school. I noticed right away they held hands a lot. Her name was Amy and she was beautiful and adorable.

Of course, Kelly had to come out to her sister and her dad then, since Amy was visiting often and becoming a regular fixture around our house. Though, Kelly still liked to visit my bed from time to time, just not as often as before.

About six months later, Kelly and Amy announced wedding plans. In the Spring, they had a beautiful wedding.

Kelly and Amy have their own apartment now, but Kelly still comes by frequently to visit me. She told me that Amy knows all about how Kelly was introduced to the joys of lesbian love. Kelly said that Amy thinks its really hot that Kelly has sex with her mother. In fact, Kelly mentioned that Amy said she might be interested in a three-way.

We'll see.

joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers