Mom Demands Fun at the Pool

Story Info
Slutty mom, sucks off a man while her daughter swims. Part 2
1.3k words
4.27
27.3k
35
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On this particular evening, I had to pick up my niece from swimming. I always arrived a little early to catch the last part of her sessions, and secured a front-row seat in the auditorium behind a three-foot-high solid concrete barrier that ran the length of the pool. No one could see whether you were on your phone, or if you were aroused by the attractive blonde trainer.

Usually, there were more parents in the room, heads buried in their phones, waiting for the lesson to end. However, on this occasion, only my niece (in a pink bather) and another older girl in blue were present, diligently training for a competition. So, it was just myself and her mother sitting high in the auditorium. The trainer was by the poolside, overseeing the session, while the two girls swam in the large, humid room.

I only knew the mom to say hello to, and didn't even know her name. She was fake tanned, lots of make-up, but pretty, with a nice shape and big tits, wearing a charcoal fitted training suit and pumps, no socks. I'd seen her most times. Her daughter was slightly older than my niece, eighteen or nineteen, and was a younger dead ringer for her mom. Her navy blue swimsuit with red stripes showed off her ass cheeks and shape of tits perfectly as she used a low diving board. Periodically, using the metal steps, she slinked out of the pool, water dripping off her firm arse under the stark lights. It unconsciously made me hard, and I tried not to look, but couldn't help myself and tried to distract myself with my phone.

With the odd acoustics of the place I heard her mom walking down the steps between the plastic chairs behind me. She then sat close by, two seats away, with her sweet perfume thickening the scent of chlorine in the moisture-laden air. With a perfect profile she gazed forward at the glistening water, her tight tracksuit jacket accentuate her big tits as she kicked off her pumps revealing her pretty feet.

I hoped she hadn't noticed me ogling her teenage daughter, as I tended to move my head instead of just my eyes when in voyeur mode. She moved her body to face me putting her feet on the seat next to me. "I'm Jane", she said placing an arm across the back of chairs.

I introduced myself and we got to talking. I tried not to look as she massaged her feet with perfect French pedicured toes, and natural colours that enhanced the contrast between her nail bed.

"I don't jog as often anymore," she explained, "My feet are killing me," she added.

I was momentarily distracted when I saw my niece, who appeared a little under the weather, leaving the pool with the trainer, who gave me a reassuring nod.

With Jane's daughter still diving, all of a sudden I felt a foot on my crotch.

"A semi, I thought so," Jane said, "Was it porn on your phone, my feet, or my eighteen-year-old making you hard? You fucking cocker sucker." Using her tongue to poke out her cheek, she simutaneously moved her loose fist horizontally like brushing her teeth, making it clear what being a cocksucker entailed. "Do you like tight teens in swimsuits?" I didn't know what to say, and sat there embarrassed looking down at the algae on the white barrier.

She rubbed her feet across my hardening member, "No one can see, take that cock out, there's no cameras in here." Jane said, with a sly grin. "Or I'll tell the trainer you've been taking photos of my daughter."

I didn't fancy another investigation, so I willingly unzipped my jeans and I took out my half mast cock. "Look at that," Jane said, "a nasty pervcock." For a moment I thought she knew of the encounters with the teen and woman in the park, the one with a bear tattoo on her back. But it had to be a coincidence.

With the perfect view of the damp-patch between her legs I could see the outline of her mound and cameltoe through those sexy tight Lycra bottoms. "Face forward mister!" her voice echoed around hall and I did what she instructed.

I faced forward while she fucked me with her soft feet. "Thinking about my daughter are you?" she said, as my precum dripped and rubbed across her soles. "Good boy," she said, watching my dick intently. Suddenly, she stopped and faced forward. "Yummy." she whispered, and moved to sit next to me as I let out a sigh of frustration mixed with fear of getting caught.

"Look a my young daughter," Jane commanded, as she wrapped one of her manicured hands around my sticky dick. "Look at my little slut teen," she demanded as she started jerking me off. "Look at her firm teen body, and imagine how tight and wet her cunny must get." she husked, as her daughter dived in the water. "She's not jail bait, but I think she's still a virgin. Mot hole like a vice. Imagine her fucking you in the changing room, sliding up and down on your hard pervcock. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

As she wanked me off - my hard pulsating cock in her hands gave her all the answers she needed. After a while she stopped, repositioned herself and leaned across the seats with her head in my lap.

"Don't take your eyes off my fucking daughter perv!" she said, looking up - side eyeing me. "You're going to shoot your load while you look at her." She said crazed, as she gobbled up my cock in her slutty red lipstick mouth.

She swallowed my entire cock in her endless throat, right down to my balls. As she took it, I leched over her daughter as she demanded. She was so toned from all that swimming. The little navy virgin actually was very slutty looking just like her mum. I knew she also had long hair underneath the swimming cap that would be perfect for gripping while fucking her tight cunt from behind.

As if on cue, her daughter got out of the pool, took off the cap releasing her long hair, dripping wet, she bent over inspecting her legs, with her ass cheeks in my direction.

I gawped at sight of this dripping beauty, and her mom sucking me off edged me closer to cumming. I just imagined pulling the teen's hair, ploughing into her tight pussy in the same position she was bent in the changing room. Her flexible firm body making my load erupt...

As I was about to shoot in her slut mom's mouth, her daughter looked around for her mother, she couldn't see her hidden buried in my crotch. Then the smoky green eyed teen caught me staring as we locked eyes. She blew me a condescending kiss, then mouthed for me to 'fuck off' before rolling her eyes.

I watched her ass, she sexily walked into the changing room as I started to film her mother on my phone. I gripped her hair with my free hand, forcing her further onto my cock. Thinking about her daughter's tight arse I came hard in the tramp whore mom's throat, shooting wads of seemingly endless cum. It was fun hearing the bitch gagging and choking trying to swallow it all. After lifting her sweaty head from my throbbing dick Jane licked and polished my cock, "You came hard thinking about my daughter didn't you?" Jane asked, cleaning up the spunk from my jeans with a slurp. "Good boy." I out the phone away as she stood up makeup running down her face, her lipstick smeared across her chops. She gave me a sloppy spunky kiss, while I cheekily felt her mound through the Lycra.

"You're such a perv", she spat, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Maybe I'll sit on your pedocock while you watch your niece and my daughter," she smiled giving a wink. "We'd better go and collect the swimmers," she added.

That dirty bitch was good, I thought.