Mom Finds Herself a New Husband

Story Info
I set up a fucking session between my mom and her colleague.
3.4k words
4.06
23.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father is in his mid 50s while my mom is in her mid 40s. The age gap between them has made it so that he's lost his sex drive and this has made my mom asking for more.

Speaking of my mom, she works in an office where she has to work 9 to 5 and once she returns, she's too tired to do anything.

Not being a housewife, she gets to meet her co-workers who are very supportive of her and consider her as their senior.

This is also where she met another co-worker who goes by the name Mr. K who had joined in recently.

Mr. K used to work in the same company but in a different region and was transferred to my mom's office two months prior.

Mr K was a 46 year old married man with two children.

His family lived in his previous place of work which was around 700 miles away from our city. Mr K lived alone in a rented house in our city.

He could've brought his family with him but he didn't as his children were already enrolled in a school in their hometown.

Both Mr K and my mom worked in the same section which required them to work together on certain projects.

This built a strong friendship between them as they were only a year apart in terms of age and they would take care of the work in case either wanted a leave.

At home mom used to speak highly of Mr K how efficient of a worker he was and how helpful he has been throughout the time they have been working together. Often times they would go out to have lunch together although with a third female colleague of hers.

With time I could see that she was getting fond of him and with my father's lack of sex drive, she needed a man as every woman does.

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, I could see her texting Mr K late nights.

I don't know what they were texting about until one day I happen to find her phone beep right next to me while she was in the washroom.

It was from Mr K who had sent her a message "did you forget about me? Could you please come and meet me? Will let you know about the time".

It was then that I knew they were having an affair.

My mother deprived of love from her husband and Mr K who had his wife 700 miles away. It was the perfect match. Although they were secretly having an affair, I wanted them to take it to the next level.

It was almost like I had found a perfect match for my mom and I loved the feeling in my lower abdomen.

Given the fact that mom would never have sex with my father still being around the corner, I devised a plan. Two weeks later, I confronted my mom with the message I had read on her phone before.

She was nervous and finding every excuse to rub me off but I knew what she wanted and I knew what I wanted.

I staged a scenario where I told her to invite Mr K over for dinner at our place while I would take care of dad.

She obviously declined but I threatened her with the message and hinted that I would tell dad of her cheating on him.

After a long exchange of words, she finally agreed to my demand. Later that week I told my father to visit our granny's place which was 30 miles away.

Much to my delight, he didn't make things too difficult for me and accepted my offer.

The time had come. Dad was away as planned and I was super excited.

The day was at hand! I told my mom to invite Mr K for dinner on her way back home and to tell him that both me and my father were out of town.

As expected Mr K agreed to her proposal without any hitch. The stage was set. I was ready and so was mom.

She wore a blue saree which seemed nothing special. Mom hesitantly asked what do I want out of this.

I told her that I just wanted her to have some fun since dad's been incompetent all this time. She was in shock. I told her not to tell Mr K of my presence and that I would observe them from the dark.

Before she could say anything else, it was 8:30 pm and we heard the sound of our doorbell.

Wishing her good luck, I sent her off and went to my room from where I could watch what was going to happen.

I went in my room, turned the lights off and went straight to the opening that gave me a clear view of the dining hall.

She greeted him in and they both came in together. This is what I wanted, two people of nearly the same age helping each other in official life as well as personal life.

She needed a proper husband while he needed a wife.

I knew mom was gonna send him off after the meal and the farthest they could go would be kissing so I quickly ran outside and punctured his bike's rear tyre.

I wasn't gonna let all my effort go in vain with just a few kisses. I wanted Mr K to stay for the night and have his way with my dear mother.

I wanted him to screw my mother so hard that she couldn't attend her office the next day.

They started chatting normally without anything sign of intimacy. He complimented her on how beautiful she looked for the evening and mom was still not living the moment as she knew I was lurking in the shadows.

Seeing her lack of approval, Mr K didn't push her too much. They chatted a while about work and the time they spent together.

After a while Mr K left his seat and sat right next to mom. He then put his hand around her waist and kept the conversation going.

After a while, he tried to kiss her but she moved away. She told him to eat his dinner as it was 9:20pm.

She hurried to the kitchen and started getting their food ready. Mr K just sat there like an idiot without saying a word.

She got the food and they had dinner together after which she told him that he should get going.

It was 9:40pm. I was bored as nothing exciting had happened. Mom was too nervous and bothered with my presence that she didn't even let him kiss her as he went for it before leaving our house.

Mr K was disappointed. He had plans for the night but poor guy couldn't even get a kiss and decided to leave with a grim face.

Little did he know what plans I had for him.

As he went to his bike, he found the leak and was dumbstruck! Meanwhile I told mom that he will be staying with us for the night.

She was pissed at me and wanted to yell however I threatened her once again and she withheld her rage.

Mr K came back and told her of the current turn of events. With no alternates, she politely offered him to stay and he agreed with a BIG smile.

Our dining hall had a small bed which was adjacent to my parents' room. Mom told him to sleep in the dining hall while she would sleep in her usual room.

He thanked her and she gave him some of my father's clothes to change into while she changed into her night gown.

I knew I was gonna miss all the action from my room so I told my mom to send him down to check on his bike while I snuck into our dining hall which had a closet.

As she approached to offer him water, he grabbed her hand pulled her close and started kissing her navel over the clothing.

She didn't resist for a while but as he stood up and tried to kiss her, she pushed him away and said "No!" Mr K was frustrated but he controlled his emotions and let go of her. She then went to her room and shut the door.

Mr. K once again upset with all that's happened turned the lights off and lay on his bed.

A few minutes later he took his pant off and started jacking his cock.

With the night lamp on, I was shocked to see how big his shaft was and how desperately he wanted to breed my mother.

He kept stroking his big dick for around 15 minutes until he had enough.

He got off the bed while wearing nothing but his underwear and walked towards my mom's room. I quietly left the closet and followed him.

To my surprise, the door wasn't locked and he went straight inside.

Our parents' room was big and it too had two night lamps which luckily were turned on. I went near the door which was semi-open and peeked inside.

He was just standing next to my mom who was asleep. He quickly took his shaft out and started stroking it hard.

My mom in her night gown was a candy he desperately wanted.

Without wasting any time, he took his underwear off and got onto the bed, parted her legs lifted her night gown and started inserting his penis inside her vagina.

I too was shocked to see this. I was expecting him to take things slowly but being away from his wife for so long and mom's resistance so far got the best of him. Mom woke up immediately and started resisting but it was too late. He held her legs on both sides and was fucking her already!

She wanted to push him off knowing that I could be around but her lack of sex over the past couple of months showed its effect and she began moaning despite knowing that I could be around to hear it all.

Uncle K was now breeding my mother on the same bed my father would. He quickly lifted her gown all the way to the top to expose her sagging breast.

He then started squeezing them and after a while he put his face on those.

He was now sucking her nipples which were left untouched for quite a while.

As his pace increased, his lips found its way to my mom's and they FINALLY started kissing with passion.

Mom was moaning heavily at this point and I liked what I saw.

At this point all her constraints were gone and both were having passionate sex.

I pulled the door and shut it close. After all, I wouldn't want to disturb a husband and wife now would I?

I grabbed my dick and started stroking as I stood there outside the room listening to their moans and groans.

This time I peeked through the key hole. He was telling her to get ready for his cum.

She had completely forgotten about the condom and I couldn't be any happier! She insisted not to cum inside her but he wasn't taking no for an answer.

A few seconds later, he started groaning and mom seemed like she was in heaven. His pace started dropping and I knew he had unloaded his load of semen deep inside her pussy.

He then moved towards her face and locked his lips with hers. My mom was his wife now and he had claimed her with his sperm.

He then got off of her and walked towards the door I quickly ran away into the closet.

He had come near the door to lock it from the inside. He clearly wasn't done with her.

Having locked the door, he went to her and started smooching her navel. One could easily see semen oozing out of her clit and lots of it.

He fondled with her tits had his hand full of her flesh around the navel.

He looked her in the eye and brought his dick near her face.

It was time for a blowjob! Mom didn't utter a word and started swallowing his big dick inside her mouth.

A few seconds later, he was face fucking her without any mercy while she gasping for air.

Once his dick was hard enough, he pulled it out and started stroking it right over her face.

He then grabbed her hand and made her do the art of masturbation. Mom was now jacking his cock over her face.

Once again, a gush of hot cum dropped out of his dick right on her face. She closed her eyes and left her mouth wide open.

Surprisingly enough, I too couldn't hold it in anymore and shot my load straight on to the door.

Mom got up and went into the washroom to wash her face while uncle K lay on the bed.

Once she returned, uncle K was ready for her. He hinted her to hop on and get ready for a ride.

Without wasting any time mom positioned herself on top of him and thus began their love making.

His cock slid in perfectly. I guess mom's pussy was in perfect sync with uncle K's penetrator.

It's almost as if his cock and her pussy were desperately in need of each other. Given the experience it just had, her pussy would probably deny entrance to my father's shaft.

My sweet and innocent mother was now shamelessly bouncing up and down on a dick that didn't belong to my father.

Her tits responding to her motion and her hair flying wild. Uncle K was lifting his head upward trying to reach her nipples but she pushed him down with authority. She was in control now as she lost all sense of morality letting a stranger fuck her like a slut.

She was uncle K's slut now and she looked so damn hot riding her bull. Uncle K then commented "can your man give you this extent of pleasure?" "No fucking way!" she said.

To which uncle replied "of course he can! I'm your man and I can do this all day. I fucking own you now. You're mine and mine alone".

Mom responded with a smile as if she approved of his statement.

Driven by lust and pleasure, she had forgotten that she's someone else's wife at this point.

This kept on for another 15 minutes until uncle told her to unmount. He didn't(couldn't?) cum this time and he took her underneath.

I was waiting for uncle K to screw her in doggy style but instead he gently got over her, inserted his dick between her legs and started yet another round of missionary sex.

They locked fingers with each other, and started at it again. How could he still be going after all this?!

He looked into her eyes and started saying "I wanted to fuck you the day I laid eyes upon you.

With time I realized that your man isn't man enough and you needed a proper fuck. We were getting closer with each project and the lunch we had together but it wasn't enough for me.

I've wanted you so badly but you never let me go past kissing." I guess they had kissed in the past but mom didn't go any beyond.

Mom replied "we are both married and have responsibilities. We both have kids and a spouse to look after. It was immoral of us making out like this but you've bred me now and I feel ashamed."

This was so hot watching them make love and speak of it at the same time.

"I know you've been neglected by your husband and I too miss my wife terribly. We are one year apart in terms of age and we need each other both in office and outside.

From now on, I'll take you to my apartment every Friday. We will take a leave and spend the day together. I'll take you out to places and we'll act like husband and wife for that day of the week."

She replied "I can't. I have my kid and my husband to take care of. I can't do it!"

He started increasing his pace yet again! How the fuck can he get hard after all this work?

He told her "I'm not telling you to abandon your family. I'm asking you to be mine for a day."

His pace increased yet again and mom was speechless and remained silent as she was getting raided.

With his fingers locked up with hers, he started kissing all over her neck and chest and with every thrust, they would make erotic sound.

Mom exclaimed "darling, you're gonna get me pregnant at this rate!" To which he replied "that's what husbands are for my love".

I looked at my watch and realized that they have been fucking for over an hour now.

I felt the need to drink some water. I was sweating from all this action. As I went to have water, I heard him groan.

I rushed to the door and peeked through.

He was groaning while mom was moaning heavily "ahh..ahhhh...shit..your warm cum! I can feel it reaching my womb and impregnating me!"

Right after, he got off of her and they laid next to each other. Both completely naked.

Mom brought her tits near his face. She wanted him to suck them and he obliged. I could see a boat load of semen coming out of her pussy.

He had fucked her like my dad never could.

I realized the show's over. I moved to the closet and waited for a while but he didn't come out of my parents' room and I knew they were gonna sleep together that night.

I sneaked to my room and occasionally I would hear giggling sound. They were talking and having fun.

I woke up at 5 in the morning to check on them. I went to their room and peeked in. Both were lying naked next to one another.

They were asleep and uncle K had his hand wrapped around her waist while they tilted on a side.

A perfect couple indeed. What a night it was! I left and went to sleep once again.

I woke up at 10am and went straight to my mom.

Where's uncle I asked. "He's gone." She said. I asked her how was the night? She didn't respond.

She couldn't walk properly and I told her "wow! He really nailed you hard didn't he?"

She kept quiet. We didn't speak much after that. Dad arrived the next day and we pretended as if nothing had happened.

Little did dad know that his wife wasn't his anymore.

Later that week I called one of her office colleague on a Friday to find if she was there or not.

He told me she wasn't. I also enquired about uncle K and he wasn't there either. I knew they were outside dating or fucking in his apartment.

This went on for months.

Every Friday they would bunk together doing god knows what.

While father was clueless as to what was going on.

Mom's mood would be much better throughout the week now and she seemed like a satisfied woman while uncle K wouldn't miss his wife as much.

They were made for each other.

My only regret is that I don't get to watch what goes on during these Fridays.

Fast forward to a few months, everyone in her office now know of their affair and they even treat them like a couple.

Mom comes home late every day now. Mr K drops her home every night after work.

They don't come home right away though.

I saw him kissing her the other day as she got off his bike.

Uncle K doesn't visit his family as often as he used to now I wonder why ;)

Dad's getting suspicious but I'm here to cool him down and divert his attention. After all, wouldn't want two lovebirds to go their separate ways now would I.

Life is short so I want her to have fun while she still can.