Mom Fixes the Hard Dick Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom shooshed me, her finger on her lips. "Be quiet. I'm here to finish what we started."

"But it's risky with dad around-"

She grabbed my cock under the blanket. "Are you sure about that, son?"

I shook my head and succumbed to the pleasure.

She pulled the covers away from my body and got between my legs. Within no time, she was deepthroating my cock. I gasped and sucked in air. She kept my dick in her mouth the whole time. I yelled out and warned her I was cumming. She sucked every inch of my dick as I shot my cum down her throat. She swallowed every drop and let my dick drop with an audible pop.

"Wow, Mom, that was magical." I said, panting.

She laughed and moved up my body to kiss me goodnight. Instead, she gave me a full mouth kiss. We kissed for a moment. I could feel the intimacy in that kiss.

When the kiss broke, she whispered good night to me and quickly found her way out. I had a good night sleep that day.

The next morning, the doctor said I could start rehabilitation. In a month, I'd be able to use my hand properly.

During this period, Mom hardly gave me the daily blowjobs. Dad was around the house all the time. It was getting difficult to be stealthy.

A week later on a cold night, I was desperate and decided to try using my hand since it was healing. I poured lotion onto the dick and started masturbating. Mom walked in on me. She was surprised to see me with my dick in my hands. I explained and she made me promise not to do it until the next morning when she would have time to blow me. I reluctantly agreed.

That night, I listened through the walls as Dad fucked her brains out. She didn't try to hide the screams. She was screaming and moaning at the top of her voice. I had a feeling she was doing it to make me hornier and to torment me.

The next morning, I woke up to Mom sucking my hard dick. She was between my legs with one hand cupping my balls and her mouth moving gracefully on my dick.

I let out a scream in shock. But there was no denying I was hard as hell.

She pulled off my dick, smiling. "Good morning, son." Mom said, before diving back on my dick.

"Good morning, mom," I replied between moans.

She was sucking my dick with a ferocity that took me closer and closer to my orgasm. I moaned softly, afraid Dad might hear me. I knew he was a late sleeper but there was a chance he could catch us red handed.

Mom stopped sucking and slowly stood on the bed. Her body was whining to an unknown rhythm. She pulled the straps of her bathrobe and they fell aside. I gasped with arousal. I could see her bare pussy underneath. Beautiful, wet, bald and desirable. It was the best sexiest pussy I'd ever seen. She pulled her robe off her shoulders and it fell back to the bed.

Suddenly, Mom was naked in front of me again. She knew her naked body turned me on. Her huge tits, her round hips, her fat ass, her hourglass figure, her long black hair. She was the perfect stereotype of a milf.

Although she didn't want me to have sex with her, I still wanted to see what her pussy tastes like. Probably today was that day, I thought.

It wasn't.

She smiled wickedly at me. "You've made me too horny for a while. It's time you repay back all those blowjobs."

"How?" Please let me fuck you, I said to myself.

She climbed onto my body. I adjusted a bit to accommodate her. She spun around so her pussy was above my face. It was wet and reddened like a pig on heat. She wiggled her ass above my face. It was the best fat ass I'd seen.

"You like it?" She teased.

I grinned. "Yes, I do."

She lowered her wet pussy to my face. I found my mouth and nose soaked in her pussy juice immediately. I flicked my tongue along the lining of her vagina. She gasped and sat on my face completely.

Her hands jerked my hard dick as I ate her pussy. I pulled lightly on her clit and flicked my tongue along the vagina lining. She dived onto my dick and started sucking it with a ferocious passion.

I put my hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them apart while caressing them, giving me a better view of her fat red pussy. I realised she was so wet that her cum was covering her whole pubic region and my face. I continued sucking her clit.

Her body trembled suddenly and she giggled. "Just like that, honey," she said. "Suck my pussy just like that. Oh gosh, you're so good at it." She let out a moan. "I'm close."

Her hands continued jerking my dick faster and faster. I was cradled up between her legs giving her the best pussy eating I'd ever given.

"Ooohh fuck, I'm gonna cum hard on your face. This is a final warning. I'm gonna cum, baby," she screamed as I upped my intensity on her clit.

"Suck my clit. Stay on it." She muttered like a junky about to get their hit. "Wooooaaahhh!!" She yelled out.

I braced myself for an outpouring and it was nothing like I thought. Shot bursts of sweet pussy cum jettisoned into my face. I found myself covered in cum to complete wetness. More female juice trickled onto my face. I realised I was going to drown in it if I didn't swallow it all. So I drank her sweet nectar.

She convulsed and wiggled her ass in my face. I heard her moaning and as if fighting to keep her body under control with each cumdrop.

As she calmed from her earth shattering orgasm, she continued sucking my dick. After all her cumming combined with my view of her hot wet pussy, I was super hard in seconds and moments later, I was shooting thick ropes of cum into her mouth. She never stopped sucking and swallowed every drop of my cum. She sucked and pulled on the head letting it go with a popping sound. I gasped at the sensitivity of my dick.

"That was mind blowing," I said as she climbed off my body.

She giggled. "I didn't know you were so good at eating pussy."

"I didn't know you were so good at sucking dick." I said, smiling.

"Stop it." She laughed. "I have to go."

She climbed off the bed and gathered her robe. I could see her naked beautiful body; her big tits, big ass, round hips and hourglass figure. She made a show of teasing me with a slight ass jiggle bending over to me.

I smiled realising my dick would be hard again soon. She smiled and tied the knot around her waist sauntering out of the room.

I knew she was going back to her bedroom and I also knew dad would be fucking her.

Later that day, I got a handjob in the bathroom and came on Mom's tits. Then I watched her get in the shower naked, and wash off the cum. I couldn't stop looking at her body. After a while, I left the bathroom because I was worried that Dad may find me with her.

The following week, I had a doctor's appointment. He passed me off as fit and healed. To celebrate, Mom and I went out to a Hawaiian restaurant for lunch.

"I'm finally over the nightmare injury." I said, while we dined on a table for two.

"I guess you don't need me to help you out anymore." Mom joked sarcastically. We both knew what she meant.

"Mom, it's...okay with me if we continue...I mean if you continue helping me out."

"Are you sure we don't need to stop so you can find a girlfriend to do all that stuff?"

"Why do I need a girlfriend?"

"To do sexual things. With someone other than your Mom."

"Stop it. Quiet. People might hear us."

"Brad, honey, you do know what we are doing is illegal, right? It's called incest. We could both end up in jail, you know."

I sighed heavily. "So you think we should stop?"

She looked down with a disappointed face. "It's about time."

"Alright but can we do it at least one more time."

"No we can't," she protested.

I frowned.

We ate the rest of the time in silence. Then drove back home.

Later that evening, my dick was super hard as I took the shower. I jerked off slowly but then got an idea and stopped. I wrapped a towel around myself and headed downstairs. I knew Dad wouldn't be home in an hour or so.

Mom was cooking in the kitchen. She was clad in a short swaying yellow summer dress with flower patterns and a white apron on her front. The dress was so short reaching her sexy mid-thighs.

"Hey, Mom," I said.

She turned to respond but some piece of cutlery fell from her grasp and she bent to pick it. The dress rode up her thighs til I could see the small hairs growing from her pussy and her nice big ass. I applied pressure to my boner beneath the towel.

When she stood, she quickly pulled down her dress. "Brad, are you hungry, sweetie?" Mom said.

"Not really."

"I have a double date with your Dad and his favorite client this evening and we shall need some privacy. You can go out with a friend and spend some time having fun and probably get a girl."

So that explained the short dress and panty-less pussy. And made my dick even harder.

"Okay I can give you privacy tonight." I said.

"Thanks, honey," she stepped up and kissed me on the cheek.

"But only on one condition..." I heard myself say sensing an opportunity.

She turned to me, her breasts raising high, a confused look on her face. "What's this about?"

"If you help me with my boner."

"But-but your Dad will be here in a few minutes and I'm ready. I've done all the makeup."

"I'll cum quick, I promise. And I'll be out of here."

"We talked about this. You said you'd look for a girlfriend."

"Yes but I need some help only today. I miss your blowjobs already."

"You know what? I'll let you eat my pussy and then see whether it's worth a blowjob." She said.

I didn't protest.

She climbed onto the kitchen counter and slowly spread her legs, dress riding high to her torso, to reveal the most beautiful pussy in the world. I had eaten it a few time already. I loved its nectar. I loved its look. And I loved sucking on her prominent clit.

I knelt between her legs and spread them a bit wider. I moved my hands up her thighs. She gasped. I pushed her dress to reach her belly button.

I ran my fingers over her pussy in a soft caress. She breathed heavily. I used my fingers to widen the pussy lips so I could see the clit better. I lowered my mouth to it and started sucking on it. Mom gasped.

I went lower and ate her wet pussy while finger fucking her. She was looking down at me, her mouth wide open and her eyes about to pop out the sockets.

I ate her pussy and assaulted her clit so eagerly that she was crying and moaning with sexual bliss.

My dick was rockhard. I pulled off my towel and started jerking off.

Mom pulled me deeper between her legs and closed her hips around my head. I pulled and sucked on her clit harder and more forceful. She grabbed my head and ground it on her pussy. Her juices got smeared on my face.

"I'm cumming, honey," she muttered wildly. I had never seen her so turned on before. "Oh yeah, suck my pussy just like that. Suck momma's pussy, baby. Oooaaaahhh!! Don't stop!"

And suddenly, a brief outpouring emanated from her pussy as her body spasmed. I held onto her clit as she orgasmed. She screamed and tossed and turned. I moved my hands up her body and tweaked her erect nipples.

She screamed and shuddered as the gushes of pussy juice flooded my face and her thighs.

When she was calming from the orgasmic high, I stood quickly and without thinking about it, I rubbed my dick on her pussy. She moaned weakly and spoke. "This is wrong. This is so wrong. You can't fuck your mother."

"But I can rub my dick on her pussy, right?" I said.

She sighed nervously and covered her face with her hands. "Just push it in already," she said reluctantly.

I obediently pushed my dick into her pussy. Her pussy was warm and wet.

I moaned involuntarily. "Feels so good around my dick," I said as I fucked her hard.

"Fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy, son. I love how you feel inside me. Fuck me." She spoke filthily.

I pushed her legs up her body so her knees were at her shoulders and her toes above her head. Her pussy was so bare and visible. She couldn't protect it from my hard dick. I plowed into her with renewed vigor. Fucking her with a hunger that I had suppressed for months. All the hard dicks and sexual innuendos. All the times I wanted to fuck her and I couldn't. I put all the emotion into every movement of my dick.

She screamed and tried to turn but I had her in a fixed position. Her fat red pussy was streaming with pussyjuice. She was sweating and breathing and moaning. My dick was pumping into her pussy at maximum speed.

I leaned nearer and we kissed albeit with some difficulty. She kissed back with a vicious lustful tongue.

Her pussy got wetter and wetter. I glanced down to see my dick covered in pussy cream. I fucked her harder.

She screamed one last time and her body shuddered as she had another massive orgasm. Her eyes rolled back, her nipples were hard, her pussy somehow got wetter, her body jerked with every move of my dick.

"Oooaahh you made me cum again. Your dick's so good at making me cum. I love your dick, honey. You fuck so well." She spoke breathlessly.

Immediately, I felt myself reach the edge. "Should I cum inside, Mom?" I asked, fucking her at breakneck speed.

"Cum in Mommy's pussy. Mummy likes it when you cum inside." She said playfully.

I fucked her harder and more intensely. She was moaning loudly now. I reached out and held the side of her face, absolutely consumed with desire.

"Oooohh!" I moaned as I shot my cum deep in her pussy. I bottomed out my whole dick inside her, still holding her legs. I was in a state of ecstatic sexual overdrive. My cum was shooting deep in her pussy. I kept my dick in her the whole time.

When the last shot of cum escaped, I pulled out slowly. I lowered Mom's legs down so she could get off the counter. As I calmed from the high, I watched Mom adjust her dress down and push her boobs into it. I wondered how such a small short dress could fit around her fat ass and huge tits.

I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself. "That was great, Mom," I said.

She sighed and walked up to me. "It goes without saying that no one finds out what happens between us. It's our secret."

"Of course, Mom. No one will know." I said honestly, my hands wrapped around her waist before we kissed once again like lovers in a romance novel.

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat. I halted and looked up to the doorway. Dad stood by the door frame, arms crossed, a heartbroken frown on his face. I looked back at Mom. She was horrified. We had just been caught in the act.

12