Mom Friend

Story Info
Close relationship with mother get even closer.
2.8k words
4.38
53.7k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
698 Followers

"Gotcha!" I laughed, grabbing my mom from behind at about the five-foot mark in our pool.

We played around alot when it was just the two of us alone at home. Especially when we were drinking on her margaritas. With a good buzz she didn't get upset with me for getting frisky with her. She has yanked my trunks off a time or two playing keep-a-way with them.

"Eeeeh!" she laughed, wiggling to free herself.

I pretended to have more of a buzz than I did, so she wouldn't take anything I did accidentally on purpose seriously. She was also a lot more playful then too. It was always fun but always had to come to an end way too soon.

This particular weekend was different. My dad was on a business trip in New Dehli, and my sisters were off skying for the week. Mom had appointments during the week and there was no way she was going to leave the house to me for the weekend. In her defense, I had thrown a couple of parties while they had been away.

She kicked and screamed when I started tickling her. She got loose and pursued me. She grabbed hold of my trunks when I started up the ladder to get away. She pulled me back in the water, but in doing so pulled my trunks all the way off. She was a really good swimmer, so I had to put muscle in my strokes to catch up with her.

"Ha! Ha!" she laughed being able to keep my trunks away from me.

I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her out to five feet again. She was five foot seven, but deeper water allowed me to easily lift her off balance. Also, with the struggling, I was able to accidentally rub my hardon against her asscheek.

"Poor baby lost his trunks!" she teased.

I was reaching but not trying that hard. I had my cock pressed between her asscheeks, and was moving just enough not to break contact. I didn't want to stay like that too long, to be too obvious, so I decided on a different tactic. I pulled the strings on her bikini and snatched the two pieces away before she could grab hold.

"Eeeeh!" she squealed and laughed again.

She was very ticklish, so wherever my fingers touched made her laugh. She paid less attention to being naked than where my fingers touched. Tickling and squeezing her hefty boobs was the same and tickling her sides. Even though I kept my hands moving, my focus was on thrusting my hard cock at her vagina.

As luck would have it, she wrapped her strong legs around and grabbed both my wrists to restrain me. She was quite strong. That was also when I felt the head of my cock against her vagina. To distract her, I slammed my face between her boobs to motorboat her. She grabbed my hair to pull my head up and that's when I grabbed her hips and thrust my cock inside her.

"You are so horrible," she laughed. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I got the best of you this time," I laughed, thrusting my cock to sink it as deep as I could. I got several good deep strokes in before allowing her to kick free.

"I still have your trunks," she laughed, getting out at the edge of the pool which was an amazing sight to see all by itself.

I got out and gave chase around the pool a couple of times before she got to her chair and tossed my trunks out in the water. She wrapped herself in her towel, so I gave up and wrapped my towel around my waist and flopped down on my lounge chair next to hers.

"It's a shame we never have this much fun when your dad and sisters are here," she said.

That spoke volumes. My sisters, Gabbie and Tina only got in the pool to cool themselves when tanning. They would have a fit if I had so much as splashed water on them, and I don't remember ever seeing my dad in the pool, not even getting his feet wet.

"I like spending time alone with you mom. You are more fun than my friends," I replied, which was the truth. Hanging out drinking and playing video games had become so boring that I started avoiding them.

"What about that girl you were seeing? Sara, was it?" she asked.

"Yeah. We broke up," I confessed.

"Why? She was so cute," my mom said.

"And she knew it too. She was all show and didn't want to put out," I added.

"Is that all you think about?" she laughed. She refilled our glasses with margaritas.

"Do you know of anything better than your fabulous boobs?" I teased.

"I wish your dad was half the pervert you are," she laughed.

My fingers stopped trembling because it had been several minutes and she hadn't scolded me about shoving my cock in her. "I'll just be twice the pervert for me and him," I replied.

"As long as there's no one here to see it," she laughed. "There would be no explanation good enough."

"I will be very careful," I said. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. She was actually giving me the green light. "And you know, dad will be traveling a lot up until the holidays."

"Slow down there Oedipus," she laughed.

That was hilarious. We both laughed for a while.

"By the way, congratulations on making the President's list. First the Dean's list, and now the President's list. I'm very proud of you," my mom held her glass up to toast me. "Of course your father had his doubts. He said that the Dean's list was just a fluke, but you are showing what you are worth."

I was known to be a major fuck-up, but my mom always had faith in me. She said that I will find my way. The reality of it was I had run out of things to get into. Studying gave me something to do to fill my time.

"I knew you would do things in your own time," she added.

"Thinking of you helped to keep me focused," I said. My cock was still hard and I needed to find my way back in her before things cooled off.

"I guess it's in your blood," my mom laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked because it sounded like she wanted to tell me a secret. "Was dad doing it with grandma?"

"Somehow I doubt that. They are not that close," she chuckled. "Your Uncle Ned and our mother were so close that most people took them for husband and wife."

"I could see that," I laughed. "He is very protective of her."

"Yeah, and acted as if he was my father instead of my brother," she said.

"Could he be?" I asked.

"Suspiciously yes," my mom said. "He had already graduated high school by the time I was born, and your Uncle Timmy is two years younger than me."

"Wow! That is suspicious," I said.

"It's not the sort of thing you would want hard proof of," She said. "What I do know is that my mom has always been happy."

"Do I make you happy?" I had to ask.

"From the day you were born," she put her hand on mine and squeezed it.

I smiled, put down my empty glass and then jumped back in the water. I gathered her bikini up in the water. "I think you are still missing something," I taunted her.

She dove from the edge and came right up in front of me. I grabbed her around the waist and the back of her neck and kissed her for the first time in my life with passionate intent. I pushed my tongue in her mouth, twirling us around in the water to keep her off balance. I held her as tight as I could until I felt her respond. Her lips and tongue moved against mine, and her arms raised around my neck. I didn't count on her next move, but it sealed it. She wrapped her legs around my waist and guided my cock inside of her.

We bounced up and down until I had her lifted out of the water. Not a word was said. There were only moans. I felt like Hercules walking out of the water carrying my mom by her asscheeks with half my hard cock inside of her. I carried her all the way over to the top edge of the picnic table and sat her down.

"You got this!" she said to me.

The last time she said that to me was before my SAT's, and I walked away with a collective 1480. I remember my dad saying that I must have cheated. What my mom said, meant to me was do your best.

I held her firm shapely thighs up and gave it all that I had. I discarded the sun beating down on my shoulders, back and buns. I grunted giving every stroke maximum velocity. My gaze went from her tits to her lips to her glazed over eyes. I didn't leave anything on the table. I didn't chase my nut. All I wanted was for her to feel all of my cock forever.

"Aaaaah! Yes! Yes!" she cried out over and over again.

I felt her body tremble. I knew she had cum.

"We are burned," she held me still. "Let's go inside."

My cock looked beautiful to me, wet with her juices and pointing upward like a fresh hardon. I followed her inside to get oil for our overexposure to the sun and then she guided me to the tall chaise lounge next to the bar. I thought it was a weird piece of furniture until she sat on it and spread her legs for me. It was the perfect height and the molding on top served as great handles for leverage.

"Yes baby! Do it!" she cried out with abandon.

My cock seemed to get harder with every stroke. At the time, my mom wasn't the hot mom that everyone dreams of. She was a thirty-seven year old mother of three. She was small to medium with big swollen boobs that didn't hang much, a flat stomach and large curvy hips. She was more like a sexy anime character.

I had gotten my second wind when she squirted for the first time with me. I had a girl to squirt before, but nothing like that. It was like high pressure water from a hose. Added to that, she kept cumming for nearly four minutes.

"Okay! Okay! Okay!" she held me back by my shoulders. "I need a break. She took me by both sides of my face like she normally did, but kissed me like a lover. "Let's go cool off in the pool and have another drink."

I took her arm as she staggered back out to the pool. Seeing her hips swing naked gave my cock an extra twinge. She poured the rest of the margaritas in our glasses and sat in the pool on the steps.

"Okay Oedipus, you have officially fucked me better than I have been in my life," she chuckled.

"So, you're saying that I dick is bigger than dad's?" I asked.

"Boys!" she laughed. "Yes. Your dick is bigger than your dads and that was a lot better than he has done."

I smiled from ear to ear. I was very proud. Yes, her approval meant the world to me. I was buzzed for real by then. "As long as no one finds out, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She laughed. "What am I going to do with you?" she put her hand on my cheek.

I started massaging her boobs and feeling her up like I would with other girls. She stopped me to put on suntan lotion, but I was all hands after that. It felt like I was with a hot chick that I was trying to impress.

She called out my name while I was going down on her and I was surely on the top of the world. Her drunk smile was engraved on my brain. She held my head grinding against my mouth until she came again.

"You haven't cum yet," she said.

"I'm too excited to cum," I told her. The truth of it was, I was doing everything I could not to cum.

"Let's go inside," she said, leaving everything as it was.

I thought she was taking me to her bedroom, but we went in mine instead. I didn't have a lot of stuff on the walls. My room was unassuming. Only the framed pictures on the dresser hint that it was my bedroom. That was my rebellion against my dad, not to allow him to know anything about me since he didn't put any effort in finding out.

She pulled back the covers and pulled me on top of her. My cock was hard, but my strength was fading. I laid on top of her and pushed my cock as far as I could and began to grind. She grinded with me, moaning in my ear.

I didn't know that I had fallen asleep until I woke up the next morning alone in my bed. I was naked with a hardon. The familiar smells of breakfast got me moving. I followed my routine of a quick jerk off in the shower then off to the kitchen was some food.

"I didn't burn as bad as I thought I did," my mom said as she slapped scrambled eggs on a plate with bacon and toast. She pushed up the back of my t-shirt checking to see if I was burned like she normally would. "You're not burned at all."

"Hey," I grabbed her ass and pulled her back to me. "Am I going to have to wrestle you for this?"

She took my face and kissed my lips. "Silly boy," she moved away back into the kitchen. "Eat your breakfast." She fussed around the kitchen for a while then turned back to me. "What do you intend to do with me, stay at home and have sex?"

"Actually I was thinking of taking you to the planetarium, and then Dubarry Park, grabbing a bite, and then the theater in the park, and maybe some smoothies after. How is that for a first date?" I figured that's what she was asking. Off the top of my head, those were things that we could do that day.

"That sounds good to me," she smiled.

"You're going to have to wear that light blue pinup outfit with no panties," I grinded.

She laughed and agreed.

Her boobs were bursting out of the top of that dress. I had dressed in pleated slacks and a bowtie to match her fifties look. The no panties was just for my perversion. We went on a wholesome date, holding hands with no other PDA. It was a great time. We decided on a movie before coming home. That was when I made my move and she was expecting it. I fingered her, but we mostly made out in the darkness of the movie theater.

We went straight to my bedroom when we got home.

"I had a wonderful time," she said, stepping out of her dress. "But if you are going to start dating a girl, doing things like that then you're going to have to keep it up, otherwise the relationship is going to fail. That is called managing expectations. Am I to expect days like this or sex when it's convenient?"

"Is once or twice a week regular?" I asked.

"If it's consistent," she replied.

"Could I say that I will consistently make an effort to take you out on dates?" I asked.

"As long as I see the effort," she said. "And the sex?"

"Whenever possible," I chuckled, stripping out of my clothes as quickly as possible.

"I warn you. This is going to stop as soon as you stop putting in effort," she climbed on top of me dangling her big tits in my face.

That's when I began to feel as if she was really my girlfriend. I got a tiny apartment off campus which she had my father to pay for since I was doing very well with my classes. That was super easy because I didn't have any other distractions. Several nights a week she spent with me at my apartment. There always seemed to be something to do, so we did go out once or twice a week except when I had tests, and then she was there to help me study. No one has expected a thing.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
698 Followers