Mom Fucks Son's Black Friend

Story Info
Mom fucks son's black personal trainer.
987 words
67.5k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bwcjimmy
bwcjimmy
40 Followers

I feel obligated to share my story. This will go down as one of the greatest sexual experiences of my life. I still can't believe it happened. My name is David, and I am 24, 5'6'', and extremely scrawny (only weighing in at 120 lbs).

My mom, who is only separated from my cheating father, is 45, blonde, and very petite (standing at only 5'2''). The only thing not petite about her is her 32C natural chest and her Jennifer Lopez-like booty (no exaggeration). She exercises religiously at our hometown gym and in a small workout area in our basement.

She thought it would be a great idea for me to join a gym so I can meet people and gain some weight. I hated the idea of working out at a gym in front of strangers. However, despite my reluctance, she went ahead and got me a gym membership and even paid for a personal trainer. I was scheduled to meet him the following Tuesday at our hometown gym. The only thing I knew was his name: Justin.

On May 30, 2017, I arrived at the gym and told the worker at the front desk that I was looking for "Justin, my personal trainer". The employee pointed to a black man sitting in the lobby. I walked over to introduce myself.

I was shocked at this guy's physique. When he stood up to greet me, he towered over me at 6'2'' or 6'3''. He is 29, 220 lbs, and shredded. We worked out for 30 minutes and every muscle in my body was sore when I left. While driving home, I could barely turn the steering wheel.

When I walked in the door, my mom was sitting on the living room sofa watching TV. She asked me, "How was it?" I told her all about the workout and my personal trainer. I enjoyed it and wanted to continue. She was glad.

We continued with my 3-day-a-week workout sessions. One day my mom happened to be at the gym. I introduced Justin to her. I can tell my mom quickly took a liking to Justin. She laughed at all his stupid jokes, and she couldn't take her eyes off him. They basically flirted right in front of me throughout the entire workout.

When I went home, I looked Justin up on Facebook. I was interested in friending him. I scrolled through all his images and quickly noticed many of the girls in the photos were very sexy and white. He clearly had a thing for white chicks. My mind quickly wandered to my mom and him hooking up. I could feel my dick stiffening. I quickly thought to myself: "This is my mom! I should not have these thoughts! Stop it!"

My workouts with Justin continued for weeks. One day--out of nowhere--Justin brought up how my mom and him were texting and talking to one another on a regular basis. I felt it again--my little white penis stiffened and pushed up against my gym shorts. I quickly had to sit down and compose myself.

After our workout, I decided to shower off at the gym. While I was in the shower, the thought of Justin and his massive physique dominating my mom and her tiny white frame made me rock hard. I could not help myself. I began to beat off in the shower. I knew it was wrong, but it felt so right. I blew a massive load all over the shower's wall. And so, it began--more and more I was jerking off to my mom and Justin. I became infatuated with the idea of these two getting together.

On September 2, 2017, I drove home and saw Justin's car in my driveway. He did not inform me that he was coming over that day. So, I quickly concluded that he was there for one reason only--to meet my mom. I could feel my little white dick stiffen. I sat in the car for several minutes and composed myself. Once my dick was down--somewhat--I decided to make my way to the house.

I gently opened the door. I expected to find them in the kitchen talking, but no one was around. They were not in the living room either. I thought: "OMG! They must be fucking in her bedroom!" As I silently worked my way to the stairs to the second floor, I noticed the basement light on. They were downstairs!

I heard several cries: "Oh my God! Oh my God!" It was my mom's voice. I never heard her cry out like that before. I slowly made my way downstairs. I had to be extra careful because I knew the basement steps squeaked. I stopped on the third step and knelt to see around the corner. This gave me a birds eye view of the basement.

I was amazed by what I saw--my 45-year-old mom was taking it doggy style on her rubber fitness ball from Justin. They were both completely naked. Her giant natural tits were pressed against the exercise ball--with his hands firmly around her tiny waist. I could hear my mom's ass smacking against his muscular body. Her perfect ass would jiggle/bounce with every thrust. Eventually he pulled out.

Justin was not wearing a condom and his dick was double in size when compared to mine. It looked like 8 to 9 inches from where I was viewing. I had a hard time controlling myself. I began to rub my tiny white penis through my shorts. I did not cum on the steps though. I made the decision to leave before they got up and saw me. I went upstairs and beat off uncontrollably in the bathroom. It was one of my biggest loads to date. Ever since that September day, I continue to beat off to what I saw in the basement. I cannot get the images of out my head.

bwcjimmy
bwcjimmy
40 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Caught Mom Fucking My Best Friend Son watches his mom fuck his best friend.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
More Stories