Mom Goes Slutty Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mom as a street whore.
2k words
3.82
19.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age

THIS STORY IS IN ENGLISH BUT USES HINDI/URDU WORDS. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LANGUAGE.

NO CONDOMS IN MY STORIES. ONLY BAREBACK SEX.

THERE IS PROSTITUTION IN THIS STORY. IF THIS OFFENDS DO NOT READ. THIS STORY IS HARD CORE SEX. IF IT OFFENDS DO NOT READ.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REAL PERSONS IS COINCIDENTAL.

Narrator Somraju son of Nikita 24 years.

BACKGROUND

This is a story of my mother Nikita a high society lady. She is voluptous, has big boobs and slutty. She always wanted to be slutty and a street whore. While chapter 1 describes the initiation and her first slutty adventure the rest of the chapters can be read independently of each other.

At the end of the last chapter Anjali, 27 my girlfriend and also a randi and me Somraju were fucking in heat. Also my mom Nikita, 42 and her maid Veena, 27 were being fucked by customers.

Nikitas rack was a 42B and Veena 36B.

Nikita had a cock in her chooth and a cock in her mouth. Veena had a cock in her mouth. They were both covered in semen. Veena's face was a sight to behold. Both Veena and Nikita looked sexy with their clothes in disarray, face, hair and body covered in cum.

At the beginning of this story in Chapter 1, I had narrated how my mom Nikita a high society lady had become a street whore for fun even though she was a high society lady.

PRESENT

Now to the present. Nikita received a call from Mr Solanki. He told her that he knew she was a randi or street whore and his son Kamal had enjoyed her company. Kamal had enjoyed the encounter so much that in fact he had recommended her for a party he was throwing for his business associates. Mr Solanki wanted Nikita to arrange for three randis along with her to entertain his guests.

Mr Solanki told her "TUMKO SAB AADMI AUR LADIES KO CHUDHAI MEIN BUSY RAKHNA HAI KI SAB KO MAZAA AAYE. JAB SUBHA HO TO AISE LAGNA CHAHIYE KI RAAT KO GHAR RANDI GHAR THA. SAB SHOKEEN LOG AA RAHE HAIN AUR SAB KO CHUDAI KA SHAUK HE. RAAT KE LIYE TUMHE PANCH LAKH MILENGE."

Nikita and I discussed the matter and decided that Veena, 27 our maid, Anjali 27 my girlfriend and Shubhi, 33 a high society friend of mom would go for the party. While it was easy to organize Veena and Anjali since they were randis anyway the challenge was to convince Shubi.

We invited Shubi home for a meal. We shared our plans with Veena and told her that Shubhi has to be convinced to become a randi and attend the party.

Shubhi came for lunch the next day. She was wearing red lipstick, a lenghha choli, with her 40D boobs in a padded bra exposed from the top and looking voluptous. Her arms were covered with glass bangles. Her payals looked sexy and bichooas added that exquisite look to her beautiful feet. She was 33 years, 60 Kg, and her stats were 40-36-42. Her husband was a doctor who worked long hours. She had told Nikita several times that she hardly got any fucking from her hubby and wanted to be fucked hard by a stud or in a gang bang.

Shubhi said "AISE HONA CHAHIYE KI MAIN SADAK PE HOON AUR MERE KAPDE HON CHOTI SKIRT AUR BLOUSE. MERE BREAST ACHE SE DIKHNE CHAHIYE. MERA BLOUSE KA UPAR KA BUTTON KHULA HO. KOI MARD MUJHE DEKHE AUR WAHIN SADAK PE MERI ZOR SE CHUDAI KARE."

Mom started on her and discussed if she wanted to make her fantasy real. She was so excited. Mom called me into the room and sat next to Shubi. I also sat next to Shubi and she was sandwiched between us.

I told Shubi "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY SHUBI. TUM ITNI KHOOBSURAT HO. TUMHARE BOOBS LAJAWAAB HAIN. TUMHARE LAMBE BALON MEIN MAIN SIMATNA MANGTA HOON. TUMHARI PAYAL AUR HAIR TO SILKY SMOOTH HAIN. TUMHARE MAMOOEN ITNI BADE HAIN INKO CHOOSNE KA MAN HEI ITNE BADE HAIN. MUJHE SUCK KARNE HAIN. MUJHE TUMHARA DOODH PEENA HAI."

Hearing this Shubi opened her blouse and her mouth was on my mouth kissing. My hands went to her boobs which I started to play with.

I was kissing Shubi and my hands were on her beautiful boobs. Her brown nipples had grown with my attention. The felt so big. Her left boob was in my mouth and my hand was on her right boob.

Shubi was in ecstasy and saying "RAJU ZOR SE CHOOS. OOH AAH FUCK ME SUCK ME BABY. YOUR MOUTH IS SO GOOD. PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY CHOOTH. MY PUSSY NEEDS YOUR COCK. LAURDA DE. MUJHE LUND DE BAHENCHOD. MADERCHOD FUCK ME."

Hearing this Nikita got in heat and started to suck Shubi's toes. So I was sucking her boobs and Nikita was on her toes playing with her bichooas and feet. She pushed Shubi's lehnga up and her sexy legs were spread out. Nikita was also sucking Shubi's pussy.

SHUBI WAS IN ECSTASY AND SAYING "MUJHE CHOOSO. MERE BREAST CHOOSO CHOOTH SUCK KARO. MAACHOD ZOR SE CHOD. APNI MAA KO BHI SAATH SAATH CHODO."

With all this action Shubi was in ecstasy. Veena came into the room and started kissing my mom Nikita. This was a real orgy. I was inside Shubi. Nikita was sucking Shubi's boobs and Veena was playing with Shubi's boobs.

The words which each one were saying were something like this:

Nikita - "RAJU ZOR SE CHUDHAI KAR. SHUBI KI CHOOTH MAR. CHUDHAI ZOR SE KAR MADERCHOD. SOCH APNI MAA KO CHODH RAHA HAI...OOOH MMMMM. FUCK RAM HER... FASTER... ZOR SE MAR FUCK FUCK..."

Veena was saying "TUM DONO RANDI KYA MAST CHUDAI KAR RAHE HO. BABU MUJHE BHI TUMHARA COCK CHAHIYE MERI GAAND BHI MARNA. ZOR SE CHOD BAHENCHOD... FUCK FASTER. JALDI. BAHENCHODH ZOR SE CHODH...OOOOH..."

Shubi was in bliss and the only sounds from her were "OOOOH AAAH MMMMM FUCK ME CHODO. ZOR SE CHODO KYA MAST CHUDAI KARTE HO. ZOR SE KARO KYA MAST RANDIYAN HO... TUMHARE BAAP NE KYA TRAINING DI HAI CHUDHAI KI...FUCK FUCK ME..."

The Party

The evening of Mr Solanki's party arrived. Nikita, Veena, Anjali and Shubhi went for the party.

Anjali was dressed in a low cut saree. Her navel could be seen and her skin was shiny and smooth. Anjali was 27. Her rack was a 38D and her stats were 38-36-42. She weighed 65kg and was heavily built. Her hair was long and she was wearing a gajra. She had stretch marks on her stomach from child bearing. Her husband had left her and she was a single mom. She was my girlfriend and an expert at fucking. In fact it was she who had taught me how to fuck. She could make any man reach heaven in her chooth. Her lipstick was pink, nailpolish green, and she had mehndi on her hands. Her soorma in her eyes and mascara was a sight to behold. She was a out and out randi and her manner displayed as much.

Nikita was dressed as a high society lady. She wore a skirt and blouse. The top button of her blouse was open. Her 42B boobs were visible and her legs were to die for. Her sandals were size 30. Her bichooas were tempting. Her lipstick was slutty. She discussed mainly bollywood and the stars.

Veena was in a saree and looked like a complete randi and a slut. Her red saree was tied low and her stretch marks could be seen. Her 36 B boobs were enticing. Her big bindi matching her bangles were exquisite. She mixed with the guests and her conversation was completely sexual and erotic with the guests.

Shubi knew all the guests and was dressed in a kanchivaram saree with gold earrings, gold necklace, heavy bangles and silver bichooas. She looked a beautiful south indian actress. Her conversation was mostly on world affairs, politics and the global scenario.

The guests around 10 of them consisted of 6 men and 4 women. They were the top echelons of business and government including managing directors and senior civil and military officials. The conversation was about politics, business and international affairs.

Nikita set the ball rolling by approaching Mr Talat. He was incharge of the Northern region of a major company. Nikita went and gave him a kiss right where he was sitting and started playing with his cock. She opened his trousers, pulled them down and was soon sucking his cock. His cock was 7 inches long and one inch thick. She started to suck his massive organ and sounds started from him like "OOOH AAAH FUCK BEAUTIFUL HARDER JALDI ZOR SE CHOOSO."

The moment the action started the guests paired off with the randis. Nikita was servicing two men and a woman.

Anjali was with three men.

Veena was with two men and a woman.

Shubi was with two men.

Shubi was with Mr Goyal and Mr Ramakrishna. Mr Ramakrishna had his hands on her legs and was sucking her pussy. Mr Goyal had his lund in her mouth.

Shubi was sucking Mr Goyals lund hard and he was saying "SHUBI ZOR SE CHOOSO. MAST CHOOSTI HO. JALDI CHOOSO. FASTER. HARDER."

Mr Ramakrishna was enjoying her legs and Shubi was holding his head to enjoy the feeling on her chooth. Both were not saying anything but enjoying the feel.After sometime he entered her chooth and at the same time Goyal emptied his load into her mouth. Shubi let out a gasp.

Shubi was now saying "GOYAL TUMHARA NUFTA GAZAB KA HAI. KYA TASTE HAI. RAM CHODO ZOR SE CHOD BAHENCHOD. JALDI CHOD. APNA POORA LAURDA DE. JALDI ZOR SE."

Ramakrishna kept fucking hard and soon her chooth was filled with his juices. Goyal had already filled her mouth and her boobs were also covered with cum. Shubi was fucked by these two laurdas for some time and they all enjoyed it.

We now move to Nikita and her adventures. Nikita was servicing Mr Srinivas, Mr Bose. and Mrs Bose. Out of all of them Mrs Bose or Anupama was the most sexually aroused. She simply tore off Nikitas clothes and started to suck Nikitas boobs. Mr Bose or Dipesh as he was called started to suck Srinivas's cock and he was hard. Srinivas was in heaven with the beautiful mouth. Dipesh was sucking hard and he sucked till he got all the jism down his throat. And so the three of them had their threesome the whole night.

Anjali and Veena were also servicing their customers. In the meantime Mr Solanki was video recording of the action to keep as a souveneir. Morning came and there was cum and condoms all over. All the participants were covered in cum and it sure did look like a whorehouse which had seen a lot of action.

Mr Sangi approached Anjali and started to kiss her neck. Her hand went on his cock. At the same time Ashish a 25 year old virgin started to play with her boobs. This was the first time he was touching a woman and Anjali decided to initiate him properly. So while Sangi and Dhruv were busy with her body she opened her blouse for Ashish to suck her boobs.

Ashish felt the nipples grow in size and milk flowing into his mouth. It was so tasty. Anjali was saying loudly "CHOOS ZOR SE CHOOS. MERA DOODH PI. MERA BACHA APNI MAA KO CHODH ZOR SE CHODH."

Hearing this Ashish put his lund into her chooth and started to vigorously fuck her. The sounds from him were "MERI MAA. TU SUNDAR HAI. TERI CHOOTH. AAAAH OOOH MMMMM FUCK RANDI MAAA KYA CHOOTH HAI..."

Anjali was saying "MMMMM MMAACHOD BAHENCHOD ZOR SE CHODH. MERA DOODH PI. ZOR SE MAR."

Seeing the virgin Ashish having his first fuck some of the other guests started clapping and saying "ASHISH ZOR SE MAR DOODH PI. MAACHODH ZOR SE. TEZ CHODH."

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER