Mom has Me Turned Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love a thick piece of meat in my mouth." I said. I couldn't help but laugh, though I'd honestly meant it seductively. He laughed too, taking it as a joke and dropping his guard a bit.

When I stood up from the couch I stretched, and leaned over to touch my toes right in front of him, glancing at him between my legs, he was staring now, almost unabashedly, and I took my plate to the kitchen. When I came back for his I saw his dick was semi-erect under it. I made sure to graze my hand against his member as I took it, allowing us to pretend it was an accident.

Frank wouldn't have gotten any all week by this time, my mom having been on her period since Monday, and I could tell that Frank's ego was keeping his id in check because the idea of fucking me had now entered his consciousness, I just had to stoke the fire some more.

I went to my room and did my makeup, donning my girl's clothes and wig, and then slightly unscrewed the lightbulb on my ceiling, letting the room go dark.

"Frank!" I yelled.

Frank came down the hall and opened my door, "What's up?" He asked, squinting into the darkness.

"My light's out." I said in a pouting, fem voice. "Can you help me?" I said.

"Uhh, sure." Frank said, coming in and beginning to investigate. To do this he had to get on the bed, standing to reach the ceiling. I stepped up to him.

"Don't fall." I said, grabbing his hips. I stepped right up to him, my face inches below his nuts, and breathed heavily onto them. "Um you smell good, do you wear cologne?" I asked.

"Not right now..." He said, clearly a bit nervous. Then the light came on as he screwed it in, and when he looked down he saw me, long haired wig, short skirt, dark red lips, just like the girls in the porn he watched. "Holy fuck!" He exclaimed.

"Do you like?" I asked him, laying my head on his thigh, keeping eye contact.

"Jesus christ!" Frank muttered, pushing me back and getting down. "I, ah, need to pee." He walked into my mom's room and closed the door.

I gritted my teeth in frustration and knock gently on the door. "Come on Frank, don't be a pussy!"

There was no response.

"Frank," I said, sounding sad, "I'm so confused, who am I supposed to talk to about this?"

After a moment the door opened. "You're right." He said. "If I'm gonna be your father then I guess we need to talk about this."

We sat on the couch, but on the way there I grabbed a tube of red lipstick, concealing it at first. Frank droned on about, responsibilities and boundaries, and how I was young and could explore my sexuality in a safe environment blah blah blah.

As he talked I pulled out the tube of lipstick and applied a layer to my lips, very slowly. As I finished he stopped talking, just watching me.

"I want you to explore my sexuality right now." I said, and he gulped as he felt my hand run up his thigh. "I want you... to be my Daddy." I said in my best girly voice. I tossed aside my shirt, revealing my smooth stomach and bra. As I rubbed his thigh, I took the tube and traced the lipstick around my chest writing.

"Daddy's little slut." I spelled above my fake tits, and said; "I want you to fuck me."

"Your mom though..." He protested, clearly about to give in.

"Doesn't need to know." I finished for him. "You don't have to do anything but, lay back..." I tossed the lipstick and brought my face to his hairy chest, watching his eyes follow me. I kissed his left nipple while I moved my hands feeling his muscles.

God what a man, what a tasty, sexy beast of a man.

I explored his chest with my tongue, the hair didn't make it easier, but what it did do was turn me on. I found I loved running my fingers through it, feeling it caress my face, but I wanted to smear my lipstick on something else, so I dropped to my knees in front of him, seeing him scoot his ass forward on the couch, presenting my meal.

I dove onto his cock, too fucking rev'd up for more teasing, I wanted him hard and ready so he'd pound my fucking boipussy into oblivion. I choked down as much as I could, actually making him ask me to slow down, but if I'm gonna suck a cock I'm going hard! I wanted the lipstick stains on the base of his dick, to show that I took the whole thing. This was easier said than done though, because the monster fuck tool this freak had between his legs poked out of both of my hands as I wrapped them around it.

I bathed his cockhead with my tongue, hearing his words of approval start. He asked me if I liked it, purred and moaned his approval, I even had his legs shaking, his balls contracting as I squeezing them, I wondered how fast I could make him cum. Aggressively I pumped his shaft in and out of my mouth, going a bit deeper each time, the gag reflex wasn't even an issue, I choked on it without letting up, but the damn thing just wouldn't fit in my little throat.

I had some ideas from the excessive porn viewing I'd done that might help though and I stood up, pulling him back to my mom's bedroom. The thought of him fucking me there was so scandalous I had to do it. I lay on my back, head hanging off the bed and asked him to fuck my throat.

"Fucking make me take it!" I told him.

Frank was clearly having his mind blown by this, I must have been the most eager cock slut that he'd ever met because I was so horned up from weeks of fantasizing about his cock that I wanted him to absolutely murder me with it. He followed my egging and started fucking my face as I lay faceup on the bed, his hands going under my skirt to play with my dick through my panties. I gave little coos of assent as he pillaged my oral cavity, tasting his manly precum running onto my tongue. Finally, I swallowed the head, aided by the angle. There was no pain really, just some discomfort. Even the urge to gag passed once he was buried deep in my neck.

The feeling of the head pushing in and out of my throat was sublime and I had a big wet spot on my panties that his finger played with before they went underneath. He warned me he was going to cum, and I made him back off.

"Can you still fuck me afterwards?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, we can fuck for hours." He replied.

"Then do it." I told him, to his delight. He pushed between my lips again, my makeup smearing all over my face and his cock, and he started pounding my throat. I squealed in delight as he made me his bitch, cumming right into my throat, my muscles milking his cock of every drop.

When he was spent he lay back on the bed, me, his little slut, sucking her daddy's cock softly while he recovered. "I love your cock, daddy." I whispered to him as I worked, hands exploring every inch of his wonderful form. I tongued his hairy nuts, sighing into them as I felt my cock pitching a tent in my panties.

I imitated what I'd seen in the sissy videos, calling him daddy and begging him to use me. I was exactly catering to his fantasy to drive him wild, getting him hard and ready again. It was a bit weird when he started licking my ass, which I hadn't expected, but it felt incredible. I almost wished I'd set up a video camera, because Onlyfan simps would pay dearly to see how fucking steamy we were, me wiggling my mini-skirt encased ass on his face as my daddy ate my rosebud an I begged him to shove his cock in me.

I got my wish but he wanted to look at my face, which was even stranger than having a man lick my asshole. I found it harder to do the dirty talk when I was looking into his eyes, seeing a man's face so close as he entered me, my legs on his shoulders.

"You're so cute." He told me, making me blush.

Is that dirty talk, I wondered, or...

"Am I really cute?" I asked him.

"You look like a sweet little college girl." He whispered as I clinched my fist and teeth, groaning in pain as his huge cock stretched my asshole.

"Oh daddy..." I whimpered, "Please go slow."

"I will." He said.

He did go slow, but he also only used spit as lube, I realized. This made my ass less slippery, and my anal ring dragged along his shaft, feeling every ridge and vein.

"Oh.. oh... Frank..." I moaned as he slowly worked into my boipussy.

"Whose ass is this?" He asked me.

"Ugh, yah-yours daddy." Silly really but, fuck it turned us both on!

We kept up the moaning and dirty talk while he loosened my tight little hole, my sad little squeaks and whimpers driving him to greater heights of excitement. I was loving it the whole time, from painful entry to blossoming pleasure, I relished every bit of being fucked by this virile man, his strong chest pressing me into my mother's bed. I hoped she'd smell some faint trace and wonder, would she suspect her son was fucked silly on her bed by her fiancé? Unlikely, she'd probably assume he was masturbating on it, or that she just needed to wash the sheets.

Frank tried to jerk me before he came, but I didn't let him, I didn't want to realize how fucked up this was until after I'd enjoyed every second of fucking he could give me, which was quite a bit. Because he had already fed me a load, I was able to ride his cock cowgirl style, and have him pound me on all fours for a while. Finally though he wanted to cum in me face to face, so I let him put me back in missionary and he kissed me while filling me with his seed.

I lay there drooling with his cock in my ass, him jerking me off as I imagined how much cum he'd pumped in me. I almost cried when I spurted it was so intense, and I knew I was going to be a cock sucking whore for the rest of my life.

He climbed up my body, offering me his dirty cock. I shook my head, revolted. "My bitches clean me when their done." He said, "If you want to be my slut, suck me clean." The immediate need was gone, but gross as it was, I wanted to please him. I knew I was gonna need this again and again, so I licked and sucked his dirty cock clean, feeling it go soft on my mouth, tasting the drops of cum that still leaked out.

He dipped his nuts into my open mouth, in absolutely no rush, showing me that he was the man and I was his bitch. I reached up and squeezed his strong ass, I loved it. His cock grew hard on my face and I spat his balls out after maybe 20 minutes.

"Oh my God," I tried to catch my breath, my dick hard again as well just from worshipping him, "Are you gonna fuck me again?"

The answer was yes, and he took his sweet time, turning my ass out as we kissed, him holding his new sissy tight as I wrapped my legs around him, eventually spurting on our stomachs from his manly abs rubbing over my dripping cock. The next day my ass was horribly, yet wonderfully, sore. I was thrilled when my mom went to work, because we sat on the couch cuddled up. He didn't want to hurt me by fucking me again until I was ready, but he let me suck him while he watched TV.

Now when my mom is around, she is amazed how well we get along. She was shocked when he told her I didn't mind him sitting in the nude, even next to me. Mind you, I do be careful about how much I love admiring his hot body when she's home and I try not to lick my lips when he sometimes gets hard.

I'll still drop the occasional smear at him, and my mom warned me if he leaves because of me she'll post the video, but I don't think my new daddy is going anywhere. When I call him a fag he just laughs, after all no one can be offended by a girly boy who they personally trained to lick their ass while begging to be sodomized. I switched to a college closer to home so I can keep living with them and Frank is really happy about that, because when mom is on her period, I fulfill his every fantasy about a having his own dirty little cock sucking sissy.


If you hated this story pound me a new one in the comments and have a nice day, you bunch of fucking sissies.