Mom Helps Me Cope

Story Info
Long time without a woman.
821 words
4.11
38.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamno1too
iamno1too
27 Followers

I had a few scraps with the law, nothing serious until I borrowed a friend's car and it turned out not only to be stolen, but, he had a few grams of coke and some pot under the seat.

So here I am in the 4th year of a 5-10 year sentence at a medium security prison, doing my best to stay out of trouble and get an early release, and get a few extra prison privileges, like making a few dollars at a job in the laundry, and even a key to my room. But what seemed the most useless, is a conjugal visit from my wife, a waste because I'm not married. Something my mother and I had a nice laugh over.

We laughed, until a few days later when the guard called me in to say my wife had applied for a private visit and it was granted for the next week...I could have 2 days and 1 night in a special trailer on the grounds especially for that purpose. My wife could cook, and bring all my favorite foods for the occasion. I was totally confused until I spoke with my mother who had used her own marriage license to prove she was my wife as my father left before I was born, and since we had the same name it was a relatively easy process.

Just getting away from the cell block, and the daily grind was worth the risk. So I woke early had breakfast and was escorted, to the special trailer. It was fairly simple single room, with a kitchenette on one wall couch, tv and few lamps. Against one wall was a queen sized bed.

As I waited patiently watching TV, about 3 in the afternoon the door opened and my mother stepped in however she didn't look like the mother. I remembered, as she had lost some weight, and was dressed, younger than her years in a white silk blouse skirt, and heels, though she was only 43 she looked 10 years younger.

The guard then said see you both tomorrow at 9 P.M. and closed the door, which I locked behind him. mother put down her bags, crossed the room and gave me a big hug, as we both laughed at our little deception.

We sat and talked about family, then mom got up to prepare the dinner brought as she continued to talk about all I had missed. About an hour later we finished the great meal my mom make and sat on the small couch, my mom snuggled uncharacteristically close, which after 4 years have the effect of my cock starting to respond to her soft body and perfume.

It started to get late and I told my mom, she could have the bed and I'll take the couch, but she just smiled and began to undress and as she did she said, " you do know what conjugal means don't you?" as she stood there in red panty and bra trimmed with black lace, thigh highs, she sat on the bed, motioned for me to sit beside her. As I approached she put her hand on my stomach, loosen my belt and in one swift move pulled my pants and underwear down in one move, she leaned forward and took my now rock hard cock into her mouth... I knew I couldn't last long after 4 years, which is what she had planned as I exploded in her mouth, she swallowed as much as she could but my cum still ran down her chin and onto her breasts..

She laid down and motioned for me to lay next to her and our lips touched, softly at first but then harder and with more urgency. I could taste my cum on her lips which made my cock come back to life, so I rolled over got between her thighs, pulled off her panties and began to eat the best tasting pussy I've ever. then to my surprise, she began to thrash around as her orgasm hit her like freight train. then she begged me to put my cock inside her... she was tight, but having just cum myself I lasted long enough to give her a second orgasm before I flooded her pussy with a huge load of my baby making juice.

I rolled off her and we cuddled as she told my how she concocted her plan, it seems she was feeling bad I had gone over 4 years without a woman, and since she had gone even longer it occurred to her why not give me a little relief and have some fun herself.

For the next 20 hours we fucked 3 more times and enjoyed each other as a husband and wife would... As she was leaving I asked her about pregnancy. risk and she just laughed, saying she was beyond getting pregnant...or so she thought.

iamno1too
iamno1too
27 Followers