Mom in Bondage

Story Info
Son finds helpless mom and can't help himself.
4.6k words
4.63
148.1k
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since it is important to note, all fictional characters in this story are 18 years of age or older.

*****

Laura took a deep breath as she felt the last restraint cinch tight around her wrist. She was now bound, both feet and both hands, to the four corners of the bed. Bound and completely in the nude.

"Are you sure about this," Cynthia asked. Cyn was Laura's younger sister, younger by two years.

"I'm sure," Laura replied and she was. Perhaps a little nervous but this had been a fantasy of hers for a long time and Roger was going to get a nice surprise.

"I get the fantasy, I just don't get the choice of partner to carry out this fantasy with. You could do so much better than Roger. Hell, for starters, you get someone who isn't married."

"I know you don't approve but he treats me nice and he is going to leave that wife of his. I know he will."

"If you say so sis."

Cynthia looked down at her naked sister. Laura just turned 40 and took good care of herself. Her wavy brown hair flowed nicely around her beautiful face. Her breasts were quite large, so never perky but still very enticing, even now as they pooled around her chest. Her arms and legs were without hair, as well as her pussy. Laura never missed a waxing appointment.

"Umm, Cyn, you are looking at me kinda funny. I know you like girls but I am your sister," Laura commented.

"What can I say sis, you are one sexy lady. You are also naked and helpless, so I think I can take time to enjoy the view. Also, for the record, I do enjoy a nice cock as well."

"I can't believe you would lust after your helpless sister," Laura replied. "Also Roger will be here soon."

"We have a few minutes. Besides, isn't been helpless the point here," Cynthia asked before sitting down on the edge of the bed. Cyn then reached her hand out and caressed one of those large breasts before taking a thumb and finger to gently pinch a hard nipple.

Laura moaned before saying, "This isn't right. You shouldn't be touching me like that."

"Perhaps it isn't right, but you are no position to stop me," Cyn replied with a teasing tone. She then bent down and took that nipple she had been playing with into her mouth. She sucked it greedily before pulling her head back and letting the erect nub be pulled out between her lips.

Laura moaned again, "I should have never let you tie me up."

"I think you are enjoying it," Cyn replied as she let a hand run down her sister's smooth belly. That belly wasn't as flat as it used to be but it only had a slight rounding to it. Once past the belly Cynthia moved her hand down to cup her sister's silky mound. She could already feel wetness and when she pushed a finger into that moist hole it slid in easily.

"Oh my god, I can't believe my sister is fingering my pussy. Have you no shame," Laura chastised her sister but couldn't deny the pleasure she felt, at least not to herself.

"I think you are enjoying it," Cynthia told her.

"Never," Laura replied, unwilling to give her sister the satisfaction.

Cynthia pulled her soaked finger out and moved it to her sister's closed mouth, touching the pursed lips.

"Open up sis."

Laura moved her head back and forth, gesturing no but inadvertently smearing her own pussy juices along her lips in the process.

"Okay, you are going to taste how excited you are. I am going to pinch your nipple until you open up," Cyn informed her sister as she moved her free hand to the nearest nipple and started to apply pressure.

Laura wanted to reply but knew as soon as she opened her mouth Cyn would slide that finger in. So she would just out stubborn her. Laura liked having her nipples pinched and felt sure she could take it. She was wrong. She felt the pressure increase until a moan escaped her and a slick finger entered. She had never tasted a woman before, including herself, but found the flavor was agreeable.

"Suck it all off," Cyn ordered her sister.

Laura complied, wrapping her lips around her sister's finger and cleaning the juices off as the finger was withdrawn.

"You are evil," Laura said once her mouth was free.

"Perhaps a little," her sister replied with an appropriately evil grin on her face. "So you still want the blindfold on?"

"Yes."

Cynthia picked up the blindfold off of the nightstand and tried it on.

"Wow, you really can't see a thing through this," Cyn remarked.

"That's the point," Laura told her.

Cynthia took off the blindfold and placed it on her sister, giving her tit a nice squeeze after, and causing Laura to moan loudly.

"Damn, you really are getting turned on by this," Cyn noticed.

"Hey those tits are for Roger's enjoyment not yours."

"You know, with that blindfold on, anyone could just walk in here and enjoy that pussy. A total stranger," Cynthia told her. "I bet you might even like that." Cyn reached down and fingered her sister's cunt, causing Laura to moan even more loudly.

"Imagine some stranger's cock sliding in and out of your wet pussy, as you are tied up and helpless, blind, unable see who was there, you would like that wouldn't you," Cyn asked as she slowly fingered her sister's hole. She could feel even more juices flowing now.

"No," Laura replied, breathing harder now. "I want Roger's cock in there and he will be here soon.

Cyn removed her finger and placed it directly into her own mouth. She made an overly loud sucking sound for her blindfolded sister to hear.

"Damn you taste good sis. I will leave you then and text in a couple of hours. If you don't text back I will come check on you."

"Okay but I am sure everything will be fine," Laura replied.

"All the same, text me back or I am coming over. Maybe he will leave you tied up and I will have to take advantage of you again," Cyn warned.

"You wouldn't," Laura said.

"Oh, you know I would," and with that Cynthia left the room and left the house.

Ryan was riding in the back of the Uber, not far from his mom's house, when he saw his Aunt Cyn driving in the opposite direction. She had an odd satisfied smile on her face and she was looking straight ahead, so she never noticed her nephew.

Ryan always had the hots for his aunt. He knew that was wrong but he jerked off more than once thinking about her riding his cock, bouncing up and down on it. When he was 16, he had glimpsed her naked once. She was staying at their house for the weekend and Ryan had gotten up early one morning. When he came out of his room he saw her walking naked into the bathroom. That view was seared into his memory and spank bank. She didn't seem to notice him and the next two mornings he tried sneaking another view but was never so lucky.

Ryan noticed his cock was stiffening at the memory. Between these incestuous thoughts about Aunt Cyn and it being three days since getting laid, he had a bad case of being horny. He was used to banging his girlfriend on a daily basis but since she decided he wasn't good enough anymore things had been dry. He was good looking college guy, smart and athletic, he could have another girl in no time. However he thought he was falling in love with Susie. He was supposed to start his summer vacation at her parent's place on the lake. Instead her new boyfriend, who she had been banging for awhile apparently, was going to the lake house. So Ryan was going to spend the summer at his mom's.

The Uber pulled into his mom's driveway, he thanked and paid the driver, then grabbed his bag and headed into the house. The house was quiet and there was no sign of his mom in the living room or kitchen. He thought about calling out but decided it would be fun to surprise her. He set his bag on his bed then walked down to the other end of the house to where the master bedroom was. When he got there, the door was open and the sight before him caused his jaw to quite literally drop.

Laura heard the footsteps come to her door and knew her lover now stood there.

"Oh baby, I'm all tied up and naked, are you going to come take advantage of me," she asked.

Ryan looked around, was there someone else in the house. He didn't think so, he hadn't seen or heard anyone else. Maybe she had someone on their way here. A lover who could walk in at any moment. He should leave, go for a walk around the neighborhood and come back later. He was about to do just that when his mom's phone chirped. The phone was lying on the night stand by the bed.

Curiosity got the best of him. He walked over to the phone and the screen went blank as he picked it up. He pushed the button and the message notification came back up. It was from some guy named Roger and it said,

"Hey baby, I am not going to make it. In fact we won't be able to see each other again. Going to try and make things work with Mary. Sorry to do this over text."

Ryan didn't know who Roger or Mary were but it sounded like his mom just got dumped. Fucking asshole. Ryan was realizing the awkward predicament that this was going to be when he heard his mom speak again.

"Oh Roger, baby, are you going to ravish me?"

Ryan turned and looked at his mother. He had been trying to avoid it after initially seeing her lying naked on the bed but now he really looked. Unlike with Aunt Cyn, Ryan had never thought of his mom in a sexual way. However, seeing her like this made it difficult not too. He let his eyes take in her voluptuous breasts and her pussy, free of hair. Damn she was hot and what was worse, his cock was getting hard. Hard for his own mom. He was already horny when he arrived and seeing this didn't help. He needed to do the right thing. Cover her, remove the leather cuffs binding her, and let her know about the jackass that stood her up. He also wondered how she had bound herself like this and recalled his Aunt driving away. She must have had a hand in this. The thought of Aunt Cyn tying up his naked mom made his cock twitch.

"Oh baby, I am tied up and helpless. Are you just going to stand there and stare at me or are you going to take advantage of this naked body?"

Hearing his mom talk like that was just too much. His knees gave out and he sat on the edge of the bed. His right hand started rubbing his cock through his jeans and his left hovered over his mom's nearest breast. Was he really going to do this? This wasn't right.

"Aren't you going to touch me baby, there is nothing I can do to stop you."

Ryan gave in and laid his hand on her breast causing his mom to moan loudly.

Somewhere in the back of Laura's mind a whisper said 'that doesn't feel like Roger's touch'. It was a very light whisper and it was drowned out by her sexual desire.

Ryan bent down and sucked the closest nipple into his mouth. Pressing it between his lips and flicking his tongue across the tip of it. His cock was getting harder than he had ever remembered and was aching inside the tight confines of his jeans. As much as he didn't want to take his mouth of his mom's breast, he straightened back up, removed his shoes, then stood to remove the rest of his clothes. As he unsnapped his jeans, he paused before pushing them down. Could he really do this to his own mom?

"Are you taking your clothes off baby? Are you going to push your cock into poor helpless me?"

Ryan undressed, his cock coming free and pointing directly at his mom. He then sat back on the bed to worship his mother's tits some more. He would suck on one while feeling up the other, making sure they both got equal attention. Swapping hand and mouth every few minutes.

Laura was in a constant state of moaning, the release of being bound and blind while getting pleasured was beyond words. All her senses were laser focused on the tactile. It appeared to be working for Roger too, this was the most attentive he has ever been during lovemaking. Again that little voice whispered 'Is this Roger?' and again that voice was drowned in the ecstasy of the here and now.

Ryan was in no hurry. He crossed that line and was going to enjoy every minute that he could. Once he was done with the joy that was his mom's tits he stood and walked to the foot of the bed.

"Are you going to stick your meat in me you bad man? Take advantage of defenseless me?"

Ryan wasn't sure he could actually have sex with his mom. He wanted to very much but he had a feeling she might not forgive him such a trespass. Hell, he might have already gone too far and committed the unforgivable. He was going to taste her pussy though. That he had to do. He was not disappointed. She was wetter than any girl he had ever been with and far sweeter.

"Oh, oh, my, god..." Laura moaned and stammered. Roger had only ever gone down on her once before, said it really wasn't his thing. He must have changed his mind and got some practice to boot. She was already revved up and that cunning tongue was about to make her cum.

"Oh you bad horrible man, you are going to make me cum," Laura managed to get out before words became incoherent moans.

Ryan's mouth was latched onto his mom's sopping wet pussy and stayed on there even as her hips bucked in orgasm. He was reward with a squirt of her juices filling his mouth. He swallowed and kept going while his mind registered a certain amount of pride that he had made his mom cum and he was just getting started.

"I'm so sorry," Laura almost sobbed. She had never squirted before and especially not in a man's mouth. She was about to apologize again when she realized her lover wasn't stopping his oral treatment of her pussy. Again that little voice, but a little louder this time, 'Roger?'. Laura heard the doubting voice this time but quickly dismissed it. Who else could it be?

Ryan used his lips and tongue to bring his mom to a second orgasm and was rewarded with another squirt of her delicious juices. He stood again, wiping the excess juices of his lips with the back of his hand. He looked down at his spread eagle mother and wondered what now.

"Please fuck me now," Laura pleaded. "You've given two of the best orgasms in my life but I need cock inside me. I need you to fill me up."

Ryan thought, if only mom knew it was me, she wouldn't be begging for it. Still he climbed on the bed, hovered over her, and positioned his impressive manhood at her entrance.

"Come on you naughty man. Stick in me. It's not like I can stop you."

Ryan obliged. He moved his hips slowly forward until his shaft was in all the way to the hilt. He was completely inside his own mother's pussy and he moaned from the sheer pleasure and taboo of it.

Laura had never been filled so completely, never stretched so wide and deep. She cried out with the pleasure of it. She could also no longer ignore that voice in her head. 'THAT'S NOT ROGER!' She grappled internally with that realization as that massive cock started to slowly piston in and out of her very wet pussy.

"Oh god baby," she cried out before her mind could work out a different response.

Ryan was enjoying the slow motion love making, not only was it pleasurable for him but he had discovered over the years women needed time to adjust to his length and girth before he started really pumping away.

"You are not Roger are you?"

Ryan wasn't sure what to do but didn't think not answering was an option. He thought his mom was enjoying herself but also thought he could hear a tinge of fear in that question. His mom now realizing that it was not her lover's rod inside her. Ryan didn't want her to be afraid so he lowered his voice as much as possible and replied.

"No."

"Oh my god," came his mom's soft reply.

"Did you do something to Roger," she now asked.

"No," came the same deep voice.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"Does this hurt," the stranger asked while continuing to slide so intimately in and out of her. As if this were an act of love. She moaned in pleasure, unable to help herself.

"It feels so good," Laura replied, "but you can't do this. Listen, I don't know who you are, I can't see you. Just pull out and leave. I won't say anything to anybody."

The stranger did pull out and Laura felt physically empty like she never had before. Then lying there, blind, a slave to her nerve endings, she felt the spongy head of that otherwise very hard tool start to rub against her clit.

"That's not fair," she gasped as a wave of pleasure flooded through her body.

"You like that," it was a question that already knew the answer.

"Yes," she breathed and a moment later she felt that magnificent manhood plunge inside her wet cave, more forceful than before. She cried out, the pleasure erasing thought.

"Fine," she told the voice, as that's how she thought of this stranger who was now fucking her senseless. "Fine, I can't stop you. Have your way with me. Fuck me."

Ryan did just that. Pumping faster now. He looked down at his mom's face, saw her lips, and knew he wanted to kiss her.

Laura felt the strange lips contact her own. The voice inside, small again, said 'I can't kiss this stranger who is taking advantage of me. Let him fuck me but that's it'. The small voice was ignored once again and Laura returned the stranger's, the Deep Voice's, kisses with hunger. She only broke the kiss when she felt the onset of yet another orgasm.

"Oh my god, I am going to cum on a stranger's cock," Laura called out.

Ryan heard this and then felt his mom's pussy clamping around his cock, pulsing against it, and another gush of juices. These sheets would definitely need changing.

Ryan knew he couldn't last much longer. He also knew he wanted to fill his mom with cum. However he did not want to do that as 'a stranger'. He stopped pumping with his cock fully inside that wonderfully wet and tight hole. Then using one hand he started to slowly pull the mask off.

"No wait," his mom called out, real fear sounding in her voice.

Ryan paused momentarily.

"I want you to see me," he told her. This time not altering his voice.

"No," Laura said, almost whimpered. She heard something way too familiar in that voice. She closed her eyes and a moment later the mask was removed and the light on the other side of her lids brightened.

"Open your eyes."

"No," came the soft reply. Laura did not want to confirm what she now suspected.

"Mom, open your eyes."

Damn, it is him. Laura reluctantly open her eyes. There, hovering above her own face was her son's handsome visage. The boy she gave birth to. The boy she raised almost single-handedly. The boy who currently had his cock buried deep in her pussy. She was at a loss for words so she just stared up at him.

Ryan looked deep into his mom's eyes and felt his manhood twitch. He almost came right then. He kissed his mom, not quite a lover's kiss this time but a loving one.

"You can't do this," Laura finally managed to say.

"Why not," Ryan asked and started slowly moving his hips again. His mom moaned in response.

"It should be obvious, you are my son. Sons and moms should not be fucking," Laura scolded him.

"So you were okay with a complete stranger fucking you but not your son that loves you," Ryan questioned, still pumping his rod in and out.

"That's different," Laura replied weakly before another moan escaped her.

"You like my cock," Ryan stated.

"That's not the point. You're thick cock should not be in your mom's pussy. You need to take it out."

"Okay, I'll take it out," Ryan told her.

Laura sighed, a mixture of relief and disappointment.

"As soon as I am done, I will take my cock out. Is that okay mom?" Ryan told her, not really asking, and pumping harder now.

"Young man, you cannot just take advantage of you mom like this," Laura reprimanded her son.

"Well you are all tied up mom and damn you are hot. This pussy is the best I have ever had."

12