Mom is a Submissive Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Model Message -- Options updated -- Oral with Condom -- Now available

He nearly exploded over the booth right then and there, his mind screamed at him as he stood staring at the screen, there was no internal discussion about yes and no or right and wrong this was happening, he was going to let his mother suck his dick right now. He nodded at the window before watching her get to her knees like she had done a week before. A small light appeared at about waist height and the glass slid away to reveal a tight rubber-lined glory hole.

He walked across to it and pushed his dick through, she watched this nice white cut cock slide through the glass, the head was already so swollen and big followed by a thick strong shaft. The length was good but not huge and the whole thing looked as strong and powerful as the rest of the shadow it was attached to.

She grabbed a condom from the side of the room and placed it between her lips, she tightly gripped the base of the shaft right at the mirror, she didn't want him running away again, she placed her lips on the tip of his cock which gave a little twitch, very slowly she pushed onto that tip, her eyes closed as her warm mouth accepted his swollen cock, one slow precise movement enjoying the muffled groan through the speaker she reached around two thirds down his shaft before she could take no more in her mouth, she used her hand to roll it down the rest of his dick.

She held his dick in her mouth, the twitches from the head of his cock triggering her throat to react and squeeze back against it before she pulled it back out again, she had to swallow a lot of saliva to save it running out of her mouth. She had to fight every urge in her body to devour his cock, she wanted to enjoy every inch of it as she worked it hard with her hand and mouth in unison.

The moaning from the speaker spurred her on, even more, adding a twist of the hand now and again before jamming it hard into her throat. He didn't push or pull at all he just let her go at it with his dick. All issues he had of looking at her face were gone he couldn't get enough of her eyes and mouth as every fiber ached for him to cum. He typed into the screen once again.

Her eyes shot to the screen desperate for her next instruction -

Client message "I want to cum on your tits."

She paused for a second, nodded, and removed the condom, she wanked his thick hard dick with her right hand as her left played with his balls, this was one heavy load she was about to receive, it didn't take long at all, on one final stoke from his head to the base of his cock she felt the clench in his balls first, then the bulge as it passed through her fingers holding his cock, a second later the thick hot creamy juice hit her square in the throat.

The second pulse was just as powerful and hit her a bit lower, she arched her head back basking in the heat of his seed, another load hit her and it was all sliding between her cleavage and across her nipples another shot splashed and some landed on her cheek, a few smaller loads and he was spent, he slumped back from the mirror and looked on, while his mother, still kneeling took her hands and rubbed his cum into her tits.

Finally, she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean, his dream suddenly turned into a nightmare. As she sucked her fingers, he saw it, her wedding ring, his fathers' gift to her on their wedding day.

Her speaker crackled into life and she heard his voice for the first time "Oh god dad," she wasn't sure what she had heard or if she had heard it right but before she could ask, he was running out of the door. She laid back content and fulfilled if not a little confused. Eventually, she managed to find her feet again before getting dressed and heading home. All the way home she heard his voice "Oh god dad," it was strange and there was something she couldn't quite put her finger on but she was still on a high it didn't matter. She collapsed into bed and started to fall asleep.

As she awoke a few hours later the room was pitch black and the smell of cum filled the air, she realized she hadn't even showered but before she did that, she was still horny from the night's activities, she rubbed her tits and nipples where he had cum before reaching for the dildo in her nightstand. She imagined it was him, he would follow her home and fuck her in her bed, that would be so fucking hot. She pushed the dildo into her mouth her eyes closing and taking herself back to that moment.

She was playing with her clit at the same time, using her juices as lube she held her pussy open and drove the dildo inside her, she had played with herself a lot in the last 2 years and it never felt like this, she was forceful with herself, the dildo sliding in and out of her grateful pussy. Her moans started to fill the empty room, she sat up on the bed pushing the dildo into the mattress and riding it hard, bucking her hips into it so the firm rubber hit her clit. She wanted him under her, she grabbed her tits as she rode it, hearing her mind desperate for his hands to be on her.

She drove down hard as her pussy tightened a groan came from deep within her as she snapped her head back, her hips gave one final thrust and she had a huge orgasm, the words escaped her mouth "Oh God Dad," she half-smiled at these words for a moment, as the pleasure subsided, she said it again "Oh God Dad." It could have been the darkness but something made it click, there at that moment she realized what she couldn't put her finger on, it was the voice, a voice she had heard a hundred thousand times, a voice that used to shout for his dad... his dad... her husband. In shock, she pulled the dildo out of her and threw it across the room before hiding under the sheets.

Little had she known but her son was also at home hiding in his bed, the image of the wedding ring his mother wore dripping in his cum just would not leave his mind. Unbeknownst to each other he and his mother followed a similar pattern over the next couple of days, hiding in bed, leaving to shower and to eat, checking their phone's then hiding again.

He did get a few notifications that week --

Notification -- Deviously Discreet - Model M57 has updated her availability -- Cancellation

Notification -- Deviously Discreet - Model M57 has updated her availability -- Cancellation

Notification -- Deviously Discreet - Model M57 has updated her availability -- Cancellation

Notification -- Deviously Discreet - Model M57 has updated her availability -- Cancellation -- The model has no availability at this time

His mind raced, she knew, she had to know, he had messed up when he spoke, she knew, fuck, what am I going to do.

A whole week went by and nothing, it was now the Tuesday before their planned meal on Friday, she had calmed down a lot but she still couldn't bring herself to text him and she couldn't keep up the pretense at the meal. What could she do, they had to talk to each other at some point, they couldn't ignore it forever?

1:00 am Thursday his phone went off --

Notification -- Deviously Discreet - Model M57 has updated her availability would you like to book her for a dance this evening.

One slot, that's all she had put up, he jumped at it, he booked the dance and put his phone down quickly. Across town sitting in her dark bedroom a buzz went off at the foot of her bed and the room was lit in the low light of a mobile phone. She took a deep breath and picked it up --

Notification -- Client C367 -- Has requested a dance, awaiting booth allocation -- accept or decline

She closed her eyes and hit Accept before rolling back over staring into the darkness for the rest of the night.

Thursday was the slowest day you could imagine for the pair of them, not knowing what was going to happen, in the early afternoon he knew there was no turning back.

Notification -- Deviously Discreet - Model M57 has confirmed your dance for this evening -- Booth F

He got to the club right on time and was so happy when they scanned his App and sent him straight to the booth meaning he didn't have to speak with anyone. He trudged into the booth with his head down, hands in his pockets. He didn't know she was already sat there in the dark watching his shadow as it entered. He didn't approach the mirror he sat on the bench at the back of the room, almost fully in the corner like a hurt animal.

It was her turn to be assertive, her time to be a mother, still shrouded in the darkness she loudly proclaimed "No speaking right?"

He jumped at her voice but kept quiet, "good," her voice came again, he sat for ages wanting to leave but unable to move. Eventually, he sent a message via the options --

Client request -- Room?

She hit decline, she couldn't face him, she needed the safety of the dark.

Client request - Room?

Again, she hit decline but she did turn on the lights so he could see her, no sexy outfit tonight just a tight pair of jeans and a light peach colored jumper, he got to his feet when he saw her, she had never looked more like his mother than she did right now. She still looked great, the light-colored denim hugging her thighs and her black jumper tightly hugging her waist with her breasts sitting more naturally but still an obvious draw to the eye.

They stood in silence, her looking half at her reflection in the mirror and half at the shadow of the man she knew in her heart was her son. He approached the mirror, trying to somehow let her know he was sorry, he wasn't dominating her space anymore but he still stood over her, she looked down and turned off the light again. This made him step right up to the mirror and put his hand against it. She put her hand against the glass where he was, she wanted to hold his hand and tell him everything would be ok.

He rested his forehead against the glass as her screen lit up again -

Client request -- Room?

She hit decline, her poor little boy, she put her head against the glass, took a deep breath and turned on the light again, he saw her eyes, tired through having no sleep but still deep and full of life and desire, he couldn't take this he wanted her and he didn't care for the consequences.

As she saw the screen light up again, she instinctively reached for the decline option but it wasn't a client request.

Client message - I AM GOING TO CUM ON YOUR TITS AGAIN

There it was, that tone, its instant effect on her was clear to see, her eyes narrowed as she took a second to think, she had convinced herself she knew who was on the other side of the mirror but maybe she was wrong, maybe she was making things up as she wasn't ready for this. Self-doubt crept into her almost as fast as the excitement grew her head racing her pussy to make a decision, she could carry on dancing for this man and swallowing his glorious cock. She tried to compose herself, bit her bottom lip, and gave an almost un-noticeable small nod to the shadow in the mirror.

Model Message -- Options updated -- Oral without -- Now available

The microphone crackled into life, his zip and belt being undone before them unmistakably hitting the floor, he was already taking himself in hand by the time the small light appeared on the mirror and the slot opened ready for his dick, he moved across and pushed it through to her side. She looked down at it for a moment, any doubts still lingering were now drowned out for her need for him to be in her mouth.

She knelt and took his cock gently in her hand, it wasn't as hard as the first time but he was growing, she leaned down but instead of taking him in her mouth she inhaled deeply through her nose, his hot musky smell filled her lungs, she held her breath trying to absorb this man into her soul, she started to give him little kisses along his shaft to his tip. She pushed his dick back and up, taking a long slow lick along the base of his dick and balls back to the tip.

As she gently put his head in her mouth, it bulged in her hand, everything was so much slower today, she wanted to take her time, let her senses be overwhelmed by him, this time was for her she thought, gripping his shaft she milked the first drops of pre-cum into her mouth, it tasted so good on her tongue, a few more minutes of slow action and the pre-cum was constant now. She slipped his dick out of her mouth completely, admiring her work as this thick rod bulged in her hand, glistening in her saliva. One more licks the length of his cock produced a big drop of pre-cum to emerge from his head.

She clamped her lips around it and sucked hard, yes, she wanted to enjoy him but she was also a submissive little slut who needed this dick, she pushed it hard into her mouth, hitting her tonsils and forcing its way into her throat. A large moan came through the speaker. Oh, she had him alright, she didn't pull back she just used her tongue and throat to do the work. Barely moving an inch, she face fucked him as if her life depended on it. Her eyes glistening with tears through the effort and strain looked up at him as the moans got louder and more desperate.

She pushed even hard onto him as she held him firmly in the fingers of her right hand, his hips instinctively pushed himself forwards not back, he knew he only had a few more seconds before he was going to explode but he couldn't pull out. He saw her raise her left hand high above her head and she slammed it into the glass in front of him. It was around chest level so clearly in his eye line. It took a second for him to focus on her hand. Her ring, my dad's ring, it was gone. She had opened her fingers wide on purpose so he couldn't have missed what she had done.

The woman in front of him had sacrificed herself fully to him, she had shed the memory of her former life for him, she was his now and she sent the biggest signal that she could to show him that she belonged to him now. He looked down just in time to see her eyes narrow for a second as she took his first heavy pump of cum.

The feel of him Cumming was not a surprise to her, she knew he was on the edge but the force and amount of cum was not what she was expecting. His balls had twitched but he was already in her throat before she could react, she didn't swallow that first load it rammed itself into her, she felt it push into her neck and down her insides, the barrage continued as the next load erupted in her quickly following the same route. She had two doses of cum making the way to her core and she hadn't swallowed either of them.

She pushed her face as hard as she could onto him as he groaned loudly and deeply, emptying the last of himself into her. A small tear ran down her cheek from the strain she was giving him. He finally finished with a couple of small pumps before she let him fall from her mouth. She was surprised her mouth was empty. This man had forcefully deposited his seed so far inside her she never had to swallow a drop. She wiped some saliva from her lips, took a few deep breaths then stood up.

Her screen blinked into life again --

Client request -- Room?

She looked at the shadow to her left, gently shook her head to say no, pressed decline on the screen, and turned off the lights. His softening dick still sat in the Gloryhole as he heard the faint sound of a door open then close. He pulled out, adjusted his jeans, and left the booth. As they each made their way home fully content with their evening's activities. A quick shower before climbing into bed he hadn't slept this sweetly in years.

He woke to a message on his phone --

Notification -- Text Message -- Mom -- Hey Honey, everything should be ready for about 7:30, is that ok?

He smiled and replied -- Yes, of course, I will be with you about 7 then

Minutes later --

Notification -- Text Message -- Mom -- That's perfect, can't wait to see you it has been far too long. See you soon Love Mom

He practically floated around work that day, got home showered, put on a shirt and nice pair of trousers. Shaved, he realized he was preparing for a big date, in his mind it almost was, if only for him as he was happy that his mother didn't know what was happening, she wouldn't be so calm and light in her messages otherwise. He took a look in the mirror as he left, even he had to admit he was looking really good this evening. He drove across to her house on the edge of town.

As he went up the small drive to his childhood home, he could see some of the lights on inside, he pulled up behind her car parked and made his way to the front door carrying some flowers he had picked up earlier. He still had his key so let himself into the ever so familiar family home. He hadn't even taken two steps when his mother's voice rang out from upstairs "Shoes." She was always particular about wearing shoes in the house and he had always forgotten to take his off.

He placed the flowers on the sideboard and slipped off his polished black shoes, he playfully shouted back "Happy now?" He heard a slight giggle before he heard her again "Much better, I am nearly ready just a few more minutes." He stood in the softly lit lounge when his pocket vibrated --

Notification -- Text Message -- Mom -- Model M57 has updated her availability would you like to book her for a dance this evening.

A wave of confusion washed over him, his mother was upstairs, how could she be available, he checked into the app, there was no availability, it must have been an error he locked his phone and put it back in his pocket. A couple of seconds later it buzzed again -

Notification -- Text Message -- Mom -- ROOM.

His heart almost stopped, firstly he noticed what he had missed the first time, these were messages from his mom's personal phone not club notifications, secondly, she had said room. He turned and looked up the stairs, step by step he walked up the stairs not knowing what he might find, as he turned the corner and stepped into the hall his questions were answered. The long hall led straight into his parents' room; it was dark apart from the light coming out of that doorway.

It was wide open, their large bed with clean white linen against the wall on the far side then right in the middle of the room on her knees facing straight out of the door was his mother, wearing a simple dark blue bra and panties set, her hair tied up in a high ponytail finished off by a dark blue strip of silk ribbon which she had wrapped around her eyes. He felt that familiar surge in his pants as he walked slowly down the hall and into her room, he closed the door behind him swearing he saw her smile a little as the handle clicked back into place.

He walked up to her but kept a little distance, there was no glass here and he could now see her properly, her chest heaving as she breathed heavily, clearly excited, there was a slight flush of red on her face and he could see the moisture sitting on top of her skin as he circled her, inspecting this woman from all angles, as he walked behind her he saw a large dressing table with a mirror facing them, he stood large above this stunning brunette who was sitting upright and to attention, it was so fucking hot to him he watched and lingered.

As he stood behind her, she felt the first trickle of pussy juice seep into her gusset, fuck she was horny, she had taken a huge risk in presenting herself like this to him but he had taken the invite and walked into her room without question. The silence was deafening and not being able to look at him was killing her but she didn't want him to leave if she saw her looking at him so blindfolded herself and now, he was here she dare not move or speak a word. She could feel and hear as he walked around her, she felt like a piece of meat hanging in a butcher's window, being inspected for her quality, making sure she was juicy and ready enough for him to devour. As he stood behind her, she smelt him, oh god that smell, it was him, it was the man she had swallowed so deeply, this thought made her gulp a little, soreness in her throat a perfect reminder of what this man could do to her when he wanted to.