Mom is Wrong Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother's advice reveals an unhappy sex life.
9k words
4.45
29k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D4Z_78
D4Z_78
75 Followers

"Mom, Dad - we're getting married!" Paul's announcement elicited a gasp from his mother, Dana, and a smile from his father, Carl. Dana let out a little squeal of happiness and hugged Jenna, her soon to be daughter-in-law. At Dana's request, Jenna held out her hand and showed off the sparkling engagement ring that Paul had given her, while Carl shook Paul's hand and congratulated him. Paul was a little bit taller than his father, who was a few inches short of 6 feet, but had the same dark hair and brown eyes. Paul's relationship with his father was a little strained, but at least his dad was happy for him.

"That's quite a ring," Dana said to Paul, a little surprised at the amount of money Paul must have spent on it. At 23, Paul was still pretty new at his career as a video game developer, and while he was making good money, he had only recently moved out on his own and could not have built up too much savings yet. Dana thought the ring must have cost several thousand dollars at the least. Carl and Dana had never had a lot of money and she didn't like to spend much on luxuries. Her own engagement ring had a serviceable 1/4-carat diamond and while it would be nice to have a bigger one, it was the meaning of the ring that mattered. Plus, Carl always said that there was nothing prettier than a woman who didn't need to show off.

Paul knew what his mother was getting at, but in reply only said "It was worth every penny. You should have seen the look on Jenna's face when she saw it." Paul truly adored Jenna and would go to great lengths to make her happy. He often thought to himself that he was very lucky to have found someone who was so smart and funny, liked most of his hobbies, and was very attractive on top of it all. When he first talked to her at that college party a few years ago he was immediately smitten, and they spent the entire evening talking and ignoring everyone else. She was about his height with blue eyes, brown hair down to her shoulders and an athletic build. When she wasn't looking straight at him, he stole a few peeks at her attractive curves and medium bust. He wasn't too bad looking himself but he knew most people would consider her out of his league.

Jenna said, "It's so beautiful, but of course I would have loved any ring that Paul gave me. I am just so happy that I am going to be joining your family!" She gave Dana another hug and went to hug Carl as well but he abruptly turned to head into the kitchen and asked Paul to join him for a minute. Jenna's face fell slightly but then brightened again. She was used to how Carl didn't show her much warmth but had hoped that today at least he would be a little better. Paul always told her it was just how his dad was and that he was like that towards everyone, but she could tell it bothered him, too. Instead of dwelling on it she turned back to Dana and started telling the story of Paul's proposal.

In the kitchen, Carl turned to Paul and said 'Look son, it's great that you are getting married, but I think you are starting off on the wrong foot here. By giving Jenna such a big ring now, she is going to expect lots of expensive jewelry and presents all of the time, and you are going to spend a lot of time and money trying to keep her happy. Maybe you should exchange the ring for a smaller one."

Paul was used to his father's thoughtlessness when it came to making other people happy, but this was pushing it too far! "Dad, I am not going to take Jenna's ring back! First of all, this is the ring that I want her to have, and secondly, how can you take back an engagement ring and replace it with something cheaper and expect everything to be fine? She would dump me in a second, and rightfully so!"

Carl held up his hands as though surrendering. "Don't shoot the messenger, here. I am trying to prepare you for marriage. You want your wife to be happy so that you can be happy, I get it, just don't overdo it." With that, he went back into the living room with the women. Paul stared after him for a few seconds, reminding himself that it was stuff like this that made him so determined to be a better partner to Jenna than his dad always seemed to be to his mom.

As they were driving away from Paul's parents' house, he and Jenna talked about the very different reactions they got from Dana and Carl. Dana had asked what wedding dates they were thinking of and offered to help with any planning that we wanted help with. She had joked several times that Jenna was too good for Paul and so he had better treat her right. Carl had spent the rest of the evening watching TV with only an occasional comment on their discussion. There was a slight pause, however, when Dana asked what time they had to leave so that Jenna would have enough time to drive home after getting back to her car at Paul's apartment building. Paul and his parents did not ever talk about sex, and he thought it was a little too awkward to say that Jenna was pretty much already living with him now. He had assumed his parents know they were sleeping together, and had been for a long time, but the way Dana talked she thought he and Jenna were waiting until marriage, like she had done. Jenna knew that Dana was conservative and she didn't want her future mother-in-law to think poorly of her, so she recovered quickly and said that it was only a short drive.

"She would really be shocked if she knew what I am going to do to you when we get home," Paul said, giving Jenna a lusty glance.

"Ooh, do tell," Jenna purred, a small shiver running through her at the thought.

"I'd hate to spoil the surprise, but how about a preview?" Paul took one hand off of the steering wheel and ran it up the inside of Jenna's leg under her skirt. Jenna spread her legs wider to give him better access. He lightly grazed her mound and she moaned in encouragement. Paul pressed a little harder, dragging his middle finger up the middle of her slit, only a thin layer of cotton keeping him from her sex.

Jenna's breathing quickened and her nipples were poking through her blouse. She felt herself starting to get wet with desire. Squirming to press herself up at his fingers, Jenna bit her lower lip and reached over to return the favor.

"Uh uh," Paul said, "this one is just for you." He reached up and pinched her nipple lightly. "You know," he said, "those panties are just in the way at this point."

Jenna lifted her butt slightly and pulled her underwear down. She lifted her skirt so that Paul had complete access to her. He quickly looked down at her exposed pussy with its full lips and neatly trimmed pubic hair. It was a mouth-watering sight, and for a moment he considered pulling over somewhere to get right to it, but he managed to wrench his gaze back to the road.

With only 10 minutes left in their drive, he would content himself with just using his fingers. He reached back down to stroke her lips, drawing an extended "Yessss" from her. He pushed deeper and felt her wetness coating his fingers. He drew his index finger up to the top of her slit to find and lightly circle her clit. Jenna began panting and reached up to squeeze her breasts in each hand.

"I want you so badly," she moaned. "Drive faster!" After a few minutes of stroking her clit, Paul took his middle and ring fingers and slid them inside her pussy. She groaned hoarsely and started tugging on her nipples. He started moving his fingers in and out at an increasing pace, making sure to grind his palm against her clit each time.

"YES!," she screamed, "Don't stop - I'm so close! Yes! Yes! I'm coming!!"

Her insides spasmed around Paul's fingers, and her legs closed tightly to hold his hand in place. When her orgasm was finished, Paul pulled his fingers out and Jenna relaxed back against the seat, her eyes shining. "That was some preview," she said. "Now get us home so that I can get your cock in me!"

The second they entered the apartment, Jenna turned on Paul and threw her arms around his neck, smashing her lips against his in a passionate kiss. Paul cupped his hands under her butt and lifted her up, her legs going around his waist. Paul carried her to the bedroom as their tongues slid against each other. He set her down beside the bed and they took each other's shirts off, continuing to kiss passionately.

Paul grabbed Jenna buy the shoulders and spun her around to face the bed, then started kissing the side of her neck as he unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor. He reached his hands around and cupped her breasts firmly, hearing her breath catch in excitement. Jenna moaned as he rolled her hard nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, then she reached behind her and grabbed his dick through his pants. Paul groaned and pushed his hips forward and she gripped harder, moving her hand up and down slowly.

He let go of her breasts and pushed her torso forward so that her head was now on the bed, then pulled down her skirt and panties in one motion. Paul's gaze took in her firm, round ass cheeks and smooth upper thighs, with her pussy lips showing in between. He leaned forward and lightly licked her sex, drawing another moan forth from her. "Don't tease me," Jenna begged, and he pushed his tongue deeper, dragging it through the length of her pussy. "Yes!" She cried, "Just like that!"

Paul ate her cunt for several minutes, alternating between long licks and swirling his tongue around her clit. He ate her with a passion and she moaned her encouragement, finally requesting more. "Deeper, deeper, I need it!"

He paused in his licking long enough to drag his finger through her juices, and then pushed it deep insider her as he resumed his oral ministrations. "Oh god," she cried out, "that feels so good!" Paul thrust his finger in and out, pressing on her G-spot as he did so. He focused his tongue on her clit, licking faster until he felt her muscles starting to spasm. "Yes!

YES! I'm coming!!" she yelled as her pussy clenched at his finger. He grabbed her clit between his lips and squeezed just like he knew she loved, and she screamed as her orgasm peaked.

As soon as she had control over her legs again, Jenna turned and attacked his pants button, practically ripping it free in her haste. Paul helped her pull them down and stepped out of the pants and boxers as she grabbed his dick. By now it was a rock-hard 6 inches, and he was always proud of the fact that she couldn't wrap her fingers the whole way around it. She jerked it up and down a few times and then said "On the bed, it's my turn!"

He immediately got onto the bed and lay down. Jenna followed with a hungry look in her eyes and took his dick in her hand again. She bent down and licked the underside of it, starting at the base and going all the way up to the tip. She then took him in her mouth as deeply as she could and started bobbing up and down, sucking it for all she was worth. Paul moaned and grabbed hear head with both hands as she started to swirl her tongue around the head of his penis. It took everything he had not to start thrusting his hips or pushing her head down further with his hands - she hated to gag on his dick and he didn't ever want her to stop giving these magical blowjobs.

Jenna pulled off of his dick, her mouth making a slight popping sound as she cleared the tip, and moved up the bed to straddle his hips. She reached down and positioned him at her entrance and slowly lowered herself, both of them moaning as he penetrated her tight pussy. After a year of fucking him, she still relished the feeling of his girth stretching her as he filled her up. When their hips met she held herself tight against him for a few seconds, savoring the feeling, and then she put her hands on his chest and started slowly thrusting her hips.

Paul moved his hips in counterpoint with both of them picking up speed as they got into it. Paul reached up and caressed her breasts, squeezing and tugging at her nipples with his thumb and forefinger. Her breasts were a solid B cup that filled his hands with a little left over and she loved when he played with them. Jenna closed her eyes, threw her head back and her breathing came in staccato bursts as the pleasure arced from her nipples down to her pussy and back again. She moved her hips even faster as she felt the familiar approach of a stunning orgasm.

Paul could feel his own climax building and didn't want to finish before her, so he reached down with one hand and started rubbing her clit with his thumb, causing Jenna eyes and mouth to open wide at the added pleasure. She froze atop him while he continued to thrust into her and rub her clit, a wail starting within her chest and growing louder as her legs started shaking and her thighs squeezed against his hips. Just as the wave of pleasure crested within her, Paul called out his own orgasm and his cum burst forth into her clenching pussy.

Jenna collapsed onto Paul's chest and they both breathed heavily for several minutes as the recovered. "Wow," Jenna said finally, "that was some of the best sex we've ever had! I can't believe I came again so quickly."

"We're not done yet," Paul replied, "just give me a few minutes and I'll really rock your world."

Jenna smiled, knowing that Paul was partly joking but had always make sure she was fully satisfied. He was so much more considerate than her previous boyfriends, and not just during sex. He had a big heart and she felt safe with him. She had never seen him staring at other women and even when they argued it never got to the point where she worried about their relationship.

After days like today where they spent time with his family, she silently thanked his mom for raising him to be better than his dad.

Jenna went into the attached bathroom and got a drink of water, and when she came back Paul had an erection and a look in his eyes that let her know he was ready for round two. She laughed and jumped into bed, her own desire rising.

*******

A week later Paul had stopped in at his parents house by himself for a visit. He sat in the kitchen talking with Dana while she prepared them some soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch.

"Where did you say Dad was again today Mom?"

"Oh, he's helping a friend from work build a deck for his house. I expect he's also helping finish off a 6-pack or two."

"That sounds about right," Paul laughed. "Oh, before I forget, I need to get a few addresses off of you for sending out wedding invitations."

"Sure, I can get you whatever you need after lunch. I can't believe you are getting married in just a half a year. Are you sure you will be able to get everything arranged in time?"

"Mom, I'd marry Jenna tomorrow if it was possible. All that we really need is each other, everything else is just extra. I know it might seem to you like everything is happening too fast,

but I've known Jenna was the right one since our first date. I'm going to do everything I can to make her happy."

Dana opened her mouth to say something, but paused and instead turned back to the stove. Paul waited for her to say whatever was obviously on her mind, but after a couple of minutes she turned off the burners and brought the food to the table. As they ate, Paul tried to get a conversation going between them again but Dana just offered brief responses and hardly ate anything.

When they were done eating, Paul put the dishes in the dishwasher and then finally said, "Mom, do you have a problem with Jenna that you are not telling me?"

Dana looked a little surprised and immediately replied, "Of course not honey, why would you ask that? I think she is a wonderful girl!"

"Well, we were just talking about how soon the wedding was and you just clammed up. It is obvious that you want to say something and you aren't letting it out."

Dana's face turned slightly pink and she looked away, not speaking for a long moment. "It is not that I don't.... it is because I like her so much that... oh, I don't know if I can tell you this."

"Mom, what is it? You know you can talk to me about anything."

Dana took a deep breath and held it as though trying to force the words to start. Finally, she said, "You said you would do whatever you could to make Jenna happy, right?"

"Of course I will. Have you ever seen me being a jerk to her?"

"It's not that, it's just that once you are married there will be a new aspect to your relationship and you might not be aware of a woman's needs in that area." She glanced at him meaningfully, "You know what I am talking about."

"Mom! I'm 23 years old, I can't believe you are trying to have the sex talk with me now!" Paul tried not to laugh, he was so relieved that there was not a problem after all. "We learned all about the birds and the bees in grade school, and pop culture these days doesn't exactly leave much mystery about the process."

"That's exactly what I am worried about, though - those movies and shows don't show how things really are. They are a fantasy made up to inflate the male ego. I don't want you entering a marriage with those kinds of expectations. I don't want you two to be disappointed and... and I don't want Jenna to be hurt."

That last comment caught Paul off guard, especially since he saw a hint of sadness in his mother's eyes. "What do you mean, Mom? I know that television and movies often show an ideal rather than the gritty reality of things, but I don't think I'm getting the wrong idea about anything. Jenna could never disappoint me and I know that I will never hurt her in that way."

"Paul, that's because you don't understand how things really are. You think women moan and swoon just because their husband is, well, going at it, and that they are, um, 'ready' any time and any place." Dana's face flushed a deep red and she couldn't look him in the eyes. "There is also a level of... urgency... shown in the movies these days that is unrealistic at best, and potentially painful at worst. In reality, even when being intimate is uncomfortable for the wife, it is still something that is accepted because she loves her husband and respects her vows. However, just because she puts up with it doesn't mean that you can't be considerate enough to make it more bearable for her. Oh, I wish your father would be willing to talk to you about this but he says that it is a man's place to dictate the terms of his own marriage bed. I just don't want you to learn these things too late."

Paul was speechless for a minute. He had never really considered his parents' sex life, or wanted to, but while he had never seen them being overly affectionate towards one another he had just assumed that they had a normal, healthy relationship which would include some amount of decent sex. Clearly, he was wrong about that.

"Mom, I'm so sorry that you have apparently had some bad experiences, but surely you have also had..." He trailed off, remembering that his mom had always said that she never had another boyfriend before meeting Carl in their late teens, and even if she had, she had always said that sex should wait until after marriage. They had gotten married when she was 20 and Carl was 21. Paul thought about how he always saw his father treating his mother - never cruelly, but usually as though he wasn't thinking about what she wanted and making decisions for them all based on his own wants and needs. If that attitude had always been present, and it extended into the bedroom...

"Look mom, I know you don't want to hear this, and normally I wouldn't say it, but I don't want you to be upset like this so here goes. Jenna and I have already had sex." Now it was his turn to look away as she looked at him in surprise. "Not to go into any details, let's just say that we are both happy."

"Paul, I can't believe you would... well, I'm glad to hear that... but you wouldn't really know if she was trying to keep you from realizing that it was painful. I know that the first several months with your father, well... let's just say that it took me some time to figure out how things could be done to minimize discomfort. There is also a topical liquid you can buy at the drug store that she can use to help," she continued in a small voice, "ease the passage, so to speak. You just need to give her notice so that she can get ready."

D4Z_78
D4Z_78
75 Followers