Mom knows best for son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the course of the following 4 months, no further hurricanes hit, and Karen continued to try and find a suitable place outside of here, for Katya to perform her job. She had not performed, as yet.

Katya's breasts began to show, she was a small A now, her waist began to narrow, and her hips widened, into a more hour glass figure. Her hair was down past her shoulders. She was slowly looking more like a woman. I, of course, continued to enjoy her company.

Then it was Christmas time again. The party was slated for a Friday, with Christmas day on the following Tuesday. I took Katya to the salon to have her hair done. Then had her dress in the above the knee black apron dress. Also, had her wear the girdle, garter belt, and white hosiery.

The ear rings she wore were tiny snow men, along with her jeweled choker. She was able, by this time, to master a pair of black 4'' heels. She wore the red lip stick with a good coat of lip gloss. Her lips looked like she could suck a fire hydrant. Also, the thick eye lashes.

We cleaned and loosened her pussy before leaving for the office. Her other parts had shrunk to just a lump of flesh. I had her go commando.

I showed her to the small kitchen we have, and she immediately started to set up trays for serving. I also showed her where the bar was. When the big boys came in, I introduced her to them. Bill took an immediate liking to her as she curtsied for him. That will be her first real dick.

Katya did a marvelous job. I received offers to have her hired out for other parties. I took names and phone numbers. It would be another part of the service she could provide.

It was well past 8 pm, the party had been going since 11 am. Bill came up to me, and in a very inebriated voice, asked if he could talk to Katya for a while.

I told him that it will cost $100, if he wanted to have sex with her.

"What! A hundred dollars? Is she worth that much?" Bill stated drunkenly.

"Bill, my dear. She can most likely suck the cum out of your balls, that you have not even produced yet. Even though she has never sucked a real dick yet, or have a real dick in her pussy. So if you want to be her first, then yes, it will be $100." I stated defiantly.

Bill pulled his wallet out, and gave me the money. I told him to go to his office and Katya would join him shortly. He left and I called Katya over.

"Katya, you will go to Bill's office and service him. He is a little drunk, so a good blow job just might do the trick. If not, you have the lube and rubbers in your pocket. Give him a really good fuck."

I had her stand in front of me, as I looked into her eyes.

"Yes, Mistress. I will make sure that he is drained for the next month." She smiled sheepishly.

Bill's office is in the corner of the building, overlooking the man made lake. There are no curtains on the large glass wall in the hallway. Katya knelt in front of him, unbuckled his pants, pushed them to his knees, and began to suck his cock.

I stood there and watched Katya as she began to suck his little 5'' cock. I was not impressed at all with its size. So, the little prick actually has a little prick.

It only took a minute for it to be fully hard. She was doing an expert job. She was now using her stud to stimulate his gland. I heard his moans. "Oh, Katya. That is so good. Suck it baby. Take it deep. Yes! Yes, make it wet." She did that for a couple of minutes.

"Now, I want to fuck your pussy." Katya reached into her pocket, and pulled out a rubber. She slid it onto his cock. It almost didn't fit.

She pulled out the little bottle of lube, and applied it, on him and her rosebud. She then stood up and leaned over the desk.

Bill stood behind her, lifted the skirt of the little uniform, and tried to place his cock at her entrance. He drunkenly missed several times. This caused Katya to reach back, take it in hand, and guide it to her opening.

He was finally able to get the head just passed her outer ring. Suddenly, Katya pushed back hard. Impaling herself onto his smallish dick. "Oh, yes. .....Fuck my pussy Mister Bill. .....Make me cum." She started moving back and forth, fucking herself. Bill just held onto her hips, moaning.

In his current state, Bill was not able to last more than a few minutes. He was sweating profusely due to his effort. Katya was ramming his little cock, from head to root, at a furious pace. His desk shook with each thrust.

His moaning increased in volume, until he exploded into her pussy. "Oh, yes, ...I am cumming." His wail was heard through the wall, into the empty hallway. His breathing was labored. He collapsed on top of her, continually praising her efforts, with a chorus of thank you's.

I watched the whole proceedings with a tear in my eye. I was a proud parent, watching their child succeed. She was now on her way to earning her keep.

After Bill pulled out, Katya knelt in front of him again. She removed the rubber, then took his cock back into her mouth and cleaned any residual cum off of it. She then drained the rubber of any semen that was in it.

She reached into her apron, pulled out a small plastic bag, and put it in. He shivered with a post coital shock, while watching the service. "You are a real cum slut. I love it." Bill slurred.

Katya exited the room, stood in front of me, and smiled. "He has a very small dick." She whispered conspiratorially. I laughed and gave her a hug and a kiss. Then sent her back to the party. Bill came out shortly thereafter.

"Rachel, you have one special girl there. She was definitely worth it." He was still trying to regain his normal breathing. I don't believe he knows who, or what she really is.

"Good. I then expect you to give me some very good referrals. If you try and screw me, I will cut what you have off, and feed it to you." The look in my eyes told him that I was not kidding. He shook his head that he understood.

By the time I rejoined the remaining party goers, Katya had the kitchen cleaned, remaining food put away, and the garbage picked up. The office was just as clean as any work day. She came up to me and handed over a small stack of business cards.

"Mistress, these people want me to work for them in their home. I told them that I was very happy where I am now." Her head was bowed, with eyes down cast.

"I will contact them to see if they would need you to do like what you did today. They may need additional wait staff for a party." Just another way for her to earn money.

"If that is your wish Mistress. I will do as you please." I ran my fingers over her cheek. We left for home shortly thereafter.

***************

Ch 5 A Christmas gathering

During the preceding 2 weeks before Christmas, Katya decorated the house and tree. We had purchased an 8' blue spruce. It sat in the corner, several feet away from the fireplace. This may be Florida, but I still insisted on one when I built the house.

The house sits at the end of a cul-du-sac, on just over 2 acres. There are only 2 other houses around me, in this exclusive neighborhood. The lawn service people hate me. For the grounds are filled with intermittent groves of low growth palms.

The enclosed pool was covered, to maintain the heat. The temperature this Christmas day, under a clear, blue sky, was slated to reach a balmy 82. The pool temperature was already 88, thanks to the solar heater.

Karen and her brood, were slated to be here about noon. The kids still needed their time to open presents. Katya and I opened ours. She gave me the only gift she could, or I wanted. She woke me up by eating my pussy.

I was just beginning to awaken, when I felt the covers moving. I lifted the end, and saw Katya working her way up between my legs. She placed a finger over her lips, as to say not a word. She kissed each of my thighs, as she journeyed north.

"Mistress, this is the best present that I can give you. To show you the love that I have for you." She then placed her mouth over my pussy clad panties, and sucked my lips, through the material, into her mouth. This always makes me into a quivering mass.

She reached up and grabbed the waist band, pulling them down and off of my legs. As soon as they were free, she dove back to her task. Her studded tongue sinking into the depths, searching for my G spot. Her nose rubbing against my clit. Further enhancing my sexual bliss.

Suddenly I felt a sharp electric shock, the tip of her tongue stud hit that erogenous spot. My hips came flying off of the bed. This caused her nose to dig further into my clit. This then sent me into a body shaking orgasm.

Katya continued to eat my pussy all throughout my orgasm. Which then caused another orgasm. My legs were shaking, as they were squeezing her head. While my feet were beating on her back.

It took a few minutes for my body to settle down. Then she started to suck on my clit again. This started my body shaking all over again.

"Stop Katya, .....let me breathe." I was gulping for air. "I don't know how you do that, ......but don't ever stop." I never last more than a minute or two when she does that.

"If it is for my Mistress, then I never shall." She crawled up next to me, and we cuddled for a while. When I noticed that it was nearly 10 am, I sent her to shower and get dressed. I did the same.

I had Katya put on her new Christmas tea dress. Complete with a Mrs Claus hat and her 4'' blush rose heels. She was in the kitchen just before 11, setting up the various dishes that were to be served.

We were just going to do a cold cut buffet, with vegetable pieces and dip. The children would not behave that long, for a more formal dinner.

I just dressed in a pair of jeans and a blouse with reindeer on it. Karen and the crew, showed up just past noon. The kids ran to the tree immediately, asking if they could open their presents. "What makes you think that Santa was here?"

"Oh, come on Aunt Rachel. You haven't missed a year yet." They had me there. For only being 6 and 4, they were way too smart for their age.

"Well I tell you what. We can eat lunch first, or go into the pool, then we will open presents. But you must eat everything." I did a very good bad cop.

While they were doing that, and Katya was playing hostess, Karen and I went into my office. "I think that I found the solution to the problem." Karen said.

I sat down in my chair, and refilled my wine glass. "OK, what is it."

"I found a 5 acre piece of land, not far from here. It is about half way between here and work, as well as, being fairly isolated. You would be able to do one of two things. Either, put a mobile home on it for instant housing, or build to your own specifications." She sat there like a crowing peacock.

"Give me the address, and I can go look at it over the holiday." I handed her a pen and paper.

"Just look at it on the computer. Here, this is where I found it." I turned the computer on and went to the realty website. There were about a dozen pictures.

I noticed immediately that it was at the end of a dirt road. When I pointed that out, Karen said; "I told you that it was isolated." The property was heavily wooded, with scrub oak. At least I would have an initial supply of fire wood.

"I will call tomorrow to set an appointment to go take a look at it. I will call you, so you can come with me." She gave a squeal of joy. Then she asked for a favor.

"Richard asked me when I got home from here the last time, why I had an after sex glow. I told him about Katya. He asked if he could spend a little time with her as well. I would like to be there too." She looked at me pleadingly.

"Since I did not get you two anything, I will make a present of her to you. Stay here, I will send both of them in here. I will keep the kids busy." She jumped up and hugged me.

I walked out into the living room. "Richard, go into my office. I will be sending your Christmas present in to you." The smile on his face, went past his ears.

I went into the kitchen. "Katya, go and clean yourself quickly. Mister Richard and Miss Karen are waiting for you in the office. You are their present." Katya hurried off.

I took the kids for a long walk, just in case things got a little loud.

Katya entered my office, wrapped in her robe. She let it fall to the floor, after closing the door. She had inserted a plug, after cleaning herself. She brought the lube and a rubber with her. Karen was sitting in the my office chair.

Katya went and knelt in front of Richard. He had already taken his clothes off. She reached and took a hold of his already erect and thick 8'' cock. "You are much bigger than Mr. Bill." Karen laughed.

She slowly licked the head. A small amount of pre-cum coming out of the little eye. Then she placed a gentle kiss on the head, flicking her tongue over it right afterwards.

"You are so pretty, Katya. That's a good girl. Make it hard, so I can fuck your pussy." Richard moaned. Katya, took the head into her mouth. Flicking her stud on the gland. Licking and sucking the shaft. Then she sucked his entire length to the back of her throat.

She worked her throat muscles, trying to swallow the head, while she massaged his balls. This caused his cock to become even harder. She held herself there for a moment, while she flicked her tongue on his balls.

"You need to back off before I cum in your mouth." Richard begged. Katya backed off, gasping for breath, She reached for a rubber, and placed it on his cock. Using her mouth to stretch it on.

She then lubed it and her rosebud up. Spun around, then commenced to suck on Karen's pussy. She used the same technique as she used on Mistress this morning.

Katya felt Richard press his cock against her pussy. She had removed the plug just before she turned around. Richard lined himself up, pushed, and was in to the hilt in one smooth motion.

Katya let out a moan of sheer pleasure. He is definitely longer and thicker that Bill. But his increased size, still sent waves of pleasure through her.

Katya tried to concentrate on taking care of Karen. She sucked the outer lips into her mouth. Then flicking her tongue over Karen's clit. Causing Karen to moan and push her hips up to further make contact with Katya's mouth.

Then Katya pushed her tongue as far as she could into her pussy. Katya wiggled her stud against the area for Karen's G-spot.

Karen jumped, as the stud rubbed against it. Her legs began to shake.

Karen moaned as the pleasure intensified, meaning that Katya had hit it. Katya rubbed her nose over the protruding clit. Further increasing Karen's passion.

When Katya's tongue hit the G-spot again, Karen's hips came off of the seat, pushing Katya's head back. "Yes, ...Katya. That is the spot. Eat me baby. ....Eat me!"

Just then Richard was coming forward with a hard push into her pussy. This caused Katya's tongue to go further into Karen, setting off a huge orgasm as Katya's stud scraped against her G-spot again. "I'm cumming....I'm cumming. Eat me! Yes, .........yes!"

Karen's orgasm then caused Richard to suddenly feel the onslaught of his own orgasm fast approaching. He grabbed a hold of Katya's hips, then started to pound his cock into her very willing pussy. He kept this up for a couple of minutes.

Katya herself, felt the impending approach of her own orgasm. Her little clit continuously leaking its non-fertile juice.

Katya felt Richard's dick expand further. "Oh God, .....here it comes. .....I'm cumming.....yes! Take it......take it." Richard went completely stiff. Katya felt him shoot his cum into the rubber, as his cock pulsed in her pussy. Karen also had another orgasm, as her husband shot his load. Katya spit her non-fertile cum onto the Mistress's carpet.

All three were gasping for air. Richard pulled out, then fell to the floor, exhausted. Katya turned around, took the rubber off his shrinking cock, and started to suck his cock clean. She then emptied the contents of the rubber, into her mouth.

Both Karen and Richard looked on in total amazement, at the sheer, overt sexual act. "You are a little cum slut." Karen breathlessly exclaimed.

"Yes, ....Miss Karen. Even when I watch the videos, I wish it was me receiving all of it." Katya smiled and licked her lips. Just then, they heard the children reenter the house. Karen and Richard quickly got dressed, and Katya put her robe back on and returned to her room.

Thus ends this chapter of Katya's transformation. What is next for her, remains to be seen. Mom, in the mean time, will be looking at acquiring her property for a safe place for Katya to perform. Stay tuned.

As always, please vote and comment. I truly appreciate your feedback. For those who are new to my stories, I write for enjoyment. Please click on my name, and read my other stories.

I read all comments to improve my writing. Please be constructive with your comments. Rude or obnoxious ones, are always ignored.