Mom Leaves Town, Incest Follows

Story Info
Father and young daughter's incestuous behavior.
2k words
4.34
83.9k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Peter and I have a very dark incestuous secret. I am not sure where to start, but I have to get this off my chest.

I am trapped between two women that I love very much!

At the time when all of this perverted madness started one of these beautiful women was 34 years old, who happens to be my sexy wife. Her name is Anna. The other woman, was barely 18, who just happens to be my very sexy, lovely daughter, and I mean very sexy! Her name is Lisa. Other than their age, they both have the same petite features, just the way I like them!

My wife is very out going, but she travels a lot with her work. My daughter is a very shy girl who doesn't look a day over 14, she is studying to be a massage therapist here at the local collage. Me, I am 10 years older than my wife. I am a professional and I work from home.

All of this trouble started one morning when I was walking past Lisa's room. Her door was slightly opened and as I was passing I could see she was just putting on a clean pair of sexy panties and she had a tight, thin spaghetti strap tee shirt on. Her plump nipples were poking straight through the shirt! I could see them in the mirror she was standing in front of.

I froze, I couldn't make myself stop looking. I was fucking breathless at what I was seeing. Long thin naked legs with this tiny waist and a form fitted sexy shirt displaying her girly frame. She was fucking hot!

All of her life she was so modest and never was undressed in front of me. What shocked me even more was she looked back at me through the mirror and our eyes met, she just stared at me. We locked onto each other like we were one.

I didn't know what to do. She slightly lifted her shirt, just a little, I could see her naval. We just stared, then she said, good morning daddy, mom left early today. I said I know, she won't be back until around noon.

It was about 7:00 am and we both just finished with our showers. I couldn't believe how fucking cute she was. Shes just standing there, a little over 5' tall and weighting no more than 100 lbs. Her sandy blonde hair is about shoulder length with bangs framing those baby blue eyes.

I slowly opened the door and walked in toward her, not knowing what to say. She stayed facing the mirror but stared at me the whole time. It was like she had full control of my mind and was calling me to her. I couldn't help myself, I couldn't stop.

I approached her and slowly put both my arms around her thin waist and snuggled into her neck with a small kiss. Taking in all of her freshness, I told her good morning back.

She fell back into my fucking arms as to say, take me, do as you wish, I am yours.

I have never touched her like this before! I was shaking as my right hand slowly, very slowly moved around on her stomach and up towards her breast. I touched one of her nipples and she let out this soft little sound of satisfaction, saying daddy that feels so good. I love you so much! I cupped her breast and firmly held onto it.

I started moving my hand all around on them, back and forth from one breast to the other. Softly pinching her plump nipples! I was fucking hard as a rock and all I had on was a thin pair of pajama pants with no shirt. We were so fucking close to being naked. I was silently freaking out!

What we were doing was so taboo, but neither one of us was about to stop. I started to kiss and nibble on her neck taking in the freshest scent! The smell of pussy was everywhere!

Then she slowing took my other hand and slid it down her panties. My god she was so fucking smooth and wet. She whispered, it's okay daddy, I want to do this. I'm not going to tell anybody. I want you to teach me how to make love like you have taught mom.

She knows that I married her mom when she was only 16 and I was 26.

I hear you at night making love to mom and how I wish it was me you were fucking. I finger myself the whole time imagining it. How I want to taste and feel your cum in me. Please daddy take me to your bed where mom lays and make love to me. I want you to think of me when you are fucking mom.

I couldn't believe this was my daughter I was hearing!

She turned towards me and jumped up, locked her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck. She was kissing me all over my face, my eyes, cheeks, nose, and then we look into each others eyes and our lips came together with such heat and passion. She open her mouth as a gate to her soul. I consumed her tongue like it was my last meal!

I brought her into my room and laid her in my bed like she was my new bride. She raised up her body for me to remove her panties. As I did she opened her legs and showed me my prize. She said, daddy I love you so much, please don't ever stop doing this. I leaned over her and removed her shirt exposing her perfect tits.

Her nipples were hard as a rock but soft as butter as I put my mouth on them and started to suck and nibble. She quickly slid my pajama pants off and started to rub my cock, long hard rubs, like she found a hidden treasure.

There was precum everywhere. She took my hard, stiff cock and rub it all over her face. She was licking and kissing my dick and then she informed me, it now belongs to her! She demanded she wants me for her own. "How jealous I am of mom" she declared! I quickly explained to her that my cock belongs to both her and her mother. End of discussion, I thought. She replied, "we will see about that."

Lisa gagged a little as she put my cock in her mouth. She looked so cute, and innocent when she looked up at me, with her eyes watering. I almost busted a nut right there on her! We played like that for a long, long time. She would lick, and bite telling me that I had to leave mom for her. I have to admit she was awfully cute with my dick so close to her sweet lips. But, I was a little scared of what I was hearing!

I turned her over onto her stomach, spread her legs wide, and started to lick her asshole. My god she tasted so fucking good! I have never heard someone squeal so much! She kept saying, "Don't stop daddy, keep doing it just like that!"

She raised her cute little ass up high where I had total access to everything down there. I started to lick and suck on her pussy, I was putting my tongue and fingers in her slit moving them all around, in and out. Her juices were flowing everywhere! The taste and smells were so delightful to say the least!

I kept raving aloud about how sweet and fresh her female secretions' were. She looked back at me and reached for my hand so she could sample her juices for herself. She put my fingers in mouth and gently sucked.

I thought to myself, who in the fuck is this little girl? Where did all of this great sex come from.

I then turned her over on to her back and spread her legs wide and continued to lick, and eat her pussy like she will never find another man to eat her like that! She started to cum, my god she tasted so fresh! She squeeze my head with her legs, moving back and forth. I was rubbing my nose and tongue all over her cunt inhaling her musk, drinking her cum, I couldn't believe I was eating out my little girl. She kept screaming "daddy don't stop, I'm cumming!"

Her finger nails were digging into me like no other. All she kept saying was daddy, daddy it feels so good, don't stop, don't stop. She was scratching me like a crazy little cat. I told her she had to stop scratching me because mom would see the scratches and know I was fucking someone else. She would never think I was fucking our little girl. But I was fucking our little girl and she was fucking me back!

Lisa told me she didn't know that anybody would lick her asshole like I did! She said she fucking loves it as much as when I eat her pussy.

After she cummed a couple of times, I turned her back over onto her stomach, raised her ass up and spread her legs wide and started to rub my cock up and down that beautiful, slippery slit. She was so fucking wet you could see her juices running down her thigh and leg. I stopped and licked them all up, so fucking delicious!

As I slid my cock into her pussy she said softly she has never had sex before. I new it was wrong to take her virginity, but I was under her power! I could not stop myself. She told me she was saving herself for me. She said she knew I would be her first.

As the tip of my cock disappeared into her pussy I could feel what was mine and only mine. She started to move up and down on my dick like a pro! We fucked and fucked! My god it felt so dam good! I still couldn't believe I was having sex with my daughter.

I reached around and took both her breast into my hands, playing with her nipples, I squeezed her so tight. She raised up on her knees with her legs still spread wide and whispered "I want you to cum in my mouth."

She turned over and I crawled over her and released my sweet cream into her opened mouth. What a fucking load of cum she took. It was running out the side and down her cheek, and then I did something I never did before, not even with my wife. I leaned down and kissed her, and licked all over where my cum was.

We swapped cum back and forth, laughing like little school kids. How I didn't want that moment to ever end. We just laid there, completely out of breath, love juices everywhere. A scent I will never forget.

We had to hurry, it was 11:00 and mom was coming home soon. We took a shower together, each washing the other, so sexy. What away to complete such a beautiful morning.

When Lisa was 3 years old I got a vasectomy. Anna and I felt that we didn't want to have anymore children. So I can cum straight into my daughter's pussy without fear of her getting pregnant.

Lisa, after we fuck, loves to lay in different positions for my cum to run back out so she can coat her fingers with it, then lick them clean.

I have to control her, which is not easy, because I have to save my hard dick for my wife also. Who happens to love it just as much as my daughter does.

I am trapped here. I don't really know what to do. My daughter has made me promise to tell her every sexual thing I do with her mother, everything! She wants me to put a camera in there and record us making love, so she can watch her mom while we are fucking. I'm not sure if I should do that or not.

For my survival, I have been thinking of ways to lure my wife into wanting to have sex with our daughter also. A real family three way, pure incest!