Mom Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers

She laughed, "Fine time for you to get curious. Don't worry sweetheart, I am on the pill."

I said, "Can I tell you something mom, when I thought that I could make you pregnant...I sort of liked the idea."

She said, "Wow..." She hesitated and said, "It's nice baby that you would feel that way about me..." She kissed me again, and then she changed the subject.

For the next couple of days, all I wanted to do was fuck my mother, and that was all I could think about. I was glad school was over and my job hadn't started because I never would have been able to concentrate. When mom came home from work, I made up for lost time. I made love to her as much as she would let me, and she let me. The day before Vic came back, I asked mom what was going to happen. She said, "I need to think about it."

A day after Vic came back, I saw him moving out. Mom hadn't said anything to me. He saw the surprise on my face and said, "Time to go kid."

I said, "What happened?"

He said, "Just time to go."

As he gathered up his stuff and cleared out, I thought, 'Another heart to heart with my pal Vic.' I wasn't sorry to see him go. I wondered if that meant I would have mom to myself, and for how long. When I asked mom about Vic after she came home from work she said, "It just wasn't working out." She didn't say anything about us, and I didn't either because I didn't want spoil anything. I made love to her in her bed as we had been doing, and I didn't stay for the night because she didn't ask me to. I wanted to stay, but I could tell that she needed the space.

I got the job and as the weeks went on, we made love a lot. Everything she did turned me on. I guess if you're a son whose libido leads him in that direction, even watching your mom in the kitchen as she goes about her business can be very stimulating. Usually you're watching from behind, without being noticed. You watch as her ass moves, as her tits move, and as your imagination moves. I fit neatly into that category the morning I watched my mom, and felt that familiar hardening in my pants.

As she did the dishes I came up behind her. I kissed her neck, I held her tits and I pressed my cock against her ass and pressed.

She stopped what she doing and said, "Mmmmm..." as she closed her eyes and reached her hand behind to touch my face. As I rubbed against her, her hand moved down to hold my ass. She said, "I love being wanted like this Danny."

I said, "Mom, how could I not want a fox like you?"

She said, "Even an old grey fox?"

I said, "You're a long way from that mom, but I'm still going to want you when you do become an old grey fox."

I unfastened her skirt and took her panties down. She said, "Oh Danny..." She held on to the sink and flexed her hips so that her ass was raised to give me access to her pussy. Before I entered her, I teased her by stroking her ass and occasionally reaching between her legs to rub her pussy. I was turned on by her round ass. I wasn't sure if she would want me to finger her asshole, so I touched the pucker gently to see how she would react. She moaned softly and I massaged it. I took some juice from her moist vagina and used it to stick my finger up into her ass. "Oh Danny," was all she said as I pushed into the small channel. I played with her for a while and then brought myself to her pussy.

Mom was wet enough for me to push in even though I was thick with excitement. I stroked her until I was able to get up against her ass with the deep insertions. I reached under her top and bra to hold her bare breasts. I was amazed at how long I lasted. At one point mom put her hand between her legs and came with a shudder. I loved slapping up against her fleshy ass after each long push. I kissed her neck and it was wet with perspiration. I felt as if I could go on forever, but mom approached her second orgasm and seemed exhausted as she said, "Baby, come with me, come with mommy...OH God...OH,OH, OHHHH...GOD...DANNEEE..." I came with her.

I fired off in quick succession as mom pushed back hard with short crying moans after each time I plunged into her. After she crested and felt my sperm entering her, she said, "Yes baby...come with mommy, come inside me, yes, give me your love." I gave it all to her, in long deep strokes that took me into the depths of her ass until I was totally spent, and her pussy was filled with juice.

Mom caught her breath and said, "I'm so proud of you baby, you were inside me for so long, and you made me feel so good." She hesitated and said, "So." She took a deep breath and said, "So...now you can be with any girl you want to."

I was surprised and not sure what she meant, so I said, "Is that what you want me to do mom, be with other girls?"

She said, "It was once, but it isn't anymore. I want you to want me, and be with me, and I know it's probably selfish because maybe you'd be better off with a younger woman...and one that wasn't your mother, but I could give you whatever you need. I know I don't have the body of a nineteen year old anymore, but I'll love you with this body as best as I can, with all of it." I was stunned. And before I could say anything mom continued pleading her case as if there was a doubt in my mind. She said, "Danny sweetheart, I'll love you better than...anyone...a mother knows how to take care of her son." She got quiet.

I said, "You want to be with me...for good?"

She said, "For as long as you want me darling."

I said, "Mom, you're exactly what I want...the only one I want." She looked at me and her eyes smiled. She said, "It may not seem as if it could work, but I think we're going to be great together." She kissed me and her warm hand covered my cock and balls and I started to harden. She bent over and took the knob into her mouth and my cock completely stiffened into a pole.

If that was how she was going to take care of me, she could do it forever. She sucked the tip and then some of the meat behind it. She moved on the shaft and cupped my balls as she did it. She was making me insane with the desire to come in her mouth. The way she was sucking me, I could tell it wasn't going to be an introduction to something else. She settled into it by getting down on her knees in front of me as I sat there, being loved by a mother who was determined to show her son how much pleasure she could bring him.

All I could think of as my mother sucked and licked me was my hot cream filling her mouth. If I had even the slightest doubt about it, it was dispelled when she stopped for a moment and said, "I love you so much baby; I want to taste you when you come." I was amazed at the love a mother could give to her son.

I touched her hair and face tenderly trying to express the love I was feeling for her at that moment. She answered by gently stroking my hand as she continued to suck me. I lifted my hips to push more of my cock into her mouth and she responded by taking enough of the shaft to make her gasp when it had gone as far as she could take it. She took the back of the rod in her fist and started to stroke it as she sucked. I was in that exquisite moment for an eternity while my mother made love to me with her mouth.

By choice, I readied myself to come. I watched her a little longer as my cock passed between her lips before closing my eyes. I let myself go and said, "I'm coming mom, I'm coming...oh Janice...Ohhhh mom...Ohhhh..." The cum literally poured into her as she stroked my shaft into firing cord after cord of the warm white emulsion into her mouth. I heard mom moan through my releases. When I began to recover enough to open my eyes, I could see some of the cream she hadn't been able to swallow on her lips and chin. I couldn't believe what my mother had just done for me. All I could say was, "I do love you mom."

She put her face on my thigh and said, "I'm so glad baby." That night, after we made love, she said, "Baby, please stay with me tonight...stay with me every night." Knowing we'd be together in that bed every night was a comforting thought. Throughout that sweet night I felt her kisses on me, even when I didn't wake up to have sex with her.

I started college in the fall and because of our schedules we didn't get to spend as much time together as we did in the summer. It sucked. But if I used to get annoyed at people on their cell phones all the time, I now understood it. We probably talked ten times a day, and that made it better. The sound of her voice juiced me, especially when she asked what I was going to do to her when we got home.

That about brings me up to where we are now. A lot has happened in a very short time. We're excited about being with other, and it's fun talking about all the possibilities for our future together. Last night is just another example of how we seem to take new steps together.

We'd finished a bottle a wine between us and it was still early, but we were anxious to get to bed. I took off her clothes slowly and uncovered her breasts. When I took off her skirt, I was pleased to see she had worn stockings and a garter belt that I had never seen. I took off her panties and left the stockings on. I said, "Something new?"

She said, "For you baby." She knew I liked her in stockings and these were sheer black, old fashioned seamed ones. They went high up on her thighs and they almost framed her ass. It was a pretty picture. I ran my hand up from her calf along the tickly material until I reached the creamy smooth skin by her pussy. We kissed and I held her moist bare pussy in the palm of my hand. Mom was filled with love and she kept breaking our kisses to tell me things. She said, "I want to be everything for you Danny, your mother, wife, your lover...everything you want and need."

I said, "You are everything I want and need mom. Nobody can love me the way you do when I'm in your mouth or in your pussy."

She said, "Yes Danny that's where mommy wants you, and you're everything I need Danny. I knew you were the lover I wanted the first time you sucked my pussy. I'm going to be better for you than any girl ever could, do you know that?" I did, and I told so.

As we kissed, I undressed and started thinking about the one thing I hadn't asked her, something that was a fantasy for me ever since I could remember, having anal sex. I wondered if 'everything' included that for mom. While I thought about asking, I moved my hand from rubbing her pussy onto her ass.

I worked my finger to her puckered hole and mom lifted her knee to open herself for me. I fingered over the hole and as we kissed, I entered. Mom made a little moan as I gently probed and she said, "Do you want me there Danny?"

My heart started to thump in excited anticipation. I said, "Would you want me to mom?"

She said, "When you took me from behind in the kitchen, I started thinking thought about it, I realized that I could only want one man that way. It got me excited. I thought it might be what you wanted too because of the way you were touching me there. Yes baby, it would be okay. I want you to do it Danny, so I can be all yours and show you that no one can love you the way your mother loves you."

I prepared to urge her over to take her from behind, but she got on her back and lifted her knees and said, "Can we do it this way baby, so I can see you? I want to watch you while you're putting your cock inside me."

I said, "Yes mom, I want it any way you want it; I can't believe you knew. Just look how hot I am for this." I showed her my cock that was straining in anticipation of being inside her ass.

She said, "It's beautiful baby," and then she pulled her legs back and opened herself. I touched her pussy and then I touched the pink pucker. It felt slick and I was surprised. I put a finger in and I realized that it was lubricated. I said, "Mom did you put something inside you?"

It was the first time I think I had ever seen her blush. She said, "I thought this might happen and I didn't want to have to stop if you wanted to." I brought the swollen knob of my cock to the small opening and placed it directly on her pucker. With my first push I passed through the lubricated anal ring and mom took a deep breath. She said, "Oh God honey..."

If the fit was any tighter, I don't think I couldn't have gotten inside her. I said, "Ohhh mom..." feeling almost ecstatic to be having anal sex with my mother. Her muscles fought to hold me as I pressed forward to get more of my shaft into her tight hot channel.

I had never felt anything like it. I was squeezed in a fist-like grip and it must have been unique for mom too because she moaned as she said, "Aaaahhh...what a feeling Danny, it's so big inside me love, it feels so big."

I said, "Should I stop mom?"

She said, "No baby, don't stop, I want you in me like this...I want it...I want it."

I pushed in until I was completely embedded in my mother's ass. We both let out a sigh as I stayed pressed against her meaty globes. I began to stroke and she kept repeating, "Oh God yes...Oh God yes..." At the end of each full entry, I felt deeper inside her than when I was in her pussy. She said, "I always wanted to belong to somebody like this."

I knew what she meant because as I opened her and stretched her, her acceptance of my entries told me that she was mine. As I took her physically, I could feel our emotional bond solidifying. I bent to kiss her as she kept saying, "I love you."

When I was in her pussy, I hadn't felt any lack of control, but the tight massage my shaft was getting, forced me to concentrate. It felt too good not to go as long as I could, so I slowed to long deliberate strokes that probed deep into my mother's clasping passageway. Skintight is what we both were in her narrow tunnel.

Mom raised herself for a moment to watch as my cock rode in and out of her ass. She said, "It looks so beautiful baby, the way you're filling me." She leaned back and closed her eyes and said, "Oh God, it feels so good love." She rested her legs on my shoulders, and as I pressed forward, it opened her to her limit. I felt as if she was taking more than just my cock into her as she welcomed me into her body.

I knew I was getting close to coming and I started to circle her clit with my thumb. The sensitive nub appeared out of its hood and it felt sticky with my mother's juices as I rubbed over it. Mom reacted immediately with a deep intake of breath and a cry of, "OOoohhhhhhh..." The sound seemed to go on forever. I increased the tempo of my insertions. I kept at it. I lost track of everything as I continued to drive in and out of my mother's ass. The friction was intense as the lubrication had thinned because I had been fucking her for so long. When I realized how long she had been taking me inside her, I built up to the point of orgasm so as not to make her sorer than she already was. When she said, "Oh Danny yes, come in me...fuck me...fuck me Danny," I let go.

A strange sound came from deep in my throat as a torrent of cum seemed to come out of me to fill my mother's ass. She cried out again and after the first few uncontrollable firings, I gathered myself enough to keep rubbing her clit. She came yelling my name as I released the last spasms of cream into her. My last entries into her ass were smooth with the lubrication of my cum.

We rested for a few minutes and then kissed for a while. Mom was flushed and her hair was damp from our exertions. I said, "Mom, a few months ago you said your lessons would change my life, boy were you right."

She smiled and said, "I didn't know the half of it then, because being with you baby has given me a brand new life. Do you know something Danny; I never loved anyone as much as I love you."

I held her in my arms. I said, "I was wondering something. Remember when I was worried about getting you pregnant...you never said anything about it."

Mom said, "I know, I was afraid at that moment. It all sounded so crazy. I had just made love with my son and he's talking about getting me pregnant? Baby, I know what you were saying now, and I see what a beautiful thought it is, to make it a part of our love. Honey, there's a lot to talk about, but I'm not afraid of that thought anymore."

I said, "That's all I needed to hear mom." We kissed as a mother and son who could do anything together. After resting a while, she put on her panties and said, "I'm getting a Coke, do you want something?"

I reached for her tit and rolled her nipple. I said, "Yeah I want something."

She looked surprised as she eyed my cock coming to life. She said, "You want me again?"

I said, "Look at that body; of course I want you again, I'm always going to want you again." I'd never seen a wider smile than the one that crossed my mother's face as she put her thumbs into her waistband and began pulling her panties down.

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers