Mom Lets Me Touch Her Ass Pt. 05

Story Info
Kyle needs to make mom wanna offer her ass.
3.3k words
4.5
64.3k
61

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArkansASS
ArkansASS
206 Followers

I woke up the next morning a little hungover and I was in need of some release as my wood would indicate. I was so horny from the previous night. I was determined to get my mom to kiss my cock and let me cum on her ass again. I got out of bed wearing only my boxers and went downstairs. Mom was washing the dishes after eating her breakfast and there it was; that big bubble but that I'd cum all over the night before. I was accentuated by my favorite navy-blue jeans of hers. My dick was as hard as a rock with that booty in my sights. I decided I didn't care if she was reluctant; I was gonna cum on her ass again today. I walked right up to her with my palm open and ready to smack that big butt hard.

"Morning mom." I greeted as I got close.

"Hi sweetie." She turned around to address me. "Woah!" She was taken aback by my obvious hard on. "What are you doing pointing that big thing at me?" She asked. "Couldn't you cover that up or take care of it before you came downstairs?"

"I wanted to wait until I came on your ass again!" I asserted lustfully. I was eyeing her up from top to bottom, taking in her wide curves and starting to touch myself in front of her.

"Jesus, Kyle! I told you last night that was a one-time thing!" She insisted.

"I never believed that. Our shower as far too flirty, there was no way that our fun was gonna end there." I was so horny at this point; I was ready to pounce on her. "Lemme get my hands on that big booty!" I grabbed her and pulled her body towards me so that our bodies were glued together, I aggressively kneaded her cheeks and pushed my boner into her midriff.

"Oh god, I've created a monster." She was showing exasperation.

"Yeah, a fuckin horn monster!" I replied devilishly. Smacking her ass and kissing her neck while thrusting my self into her. Turn around mom! I swiveled her round and leant her over the sink and pumped by rock hard dick against her large globes.

"Oh fuck. What have I done?" She cried.

"Admit it, Mom. You like it. You like it when I grind on your big ass. You're get turned on my by thick fuckin cock!" I goaded, gripping her hips and banging against her butt, smacking it and admiring the jiggles.

"Oh, fuck. I do." She confessed. I do like your big dick!"

"Yeah that's right. I was pressed deep into her globes and rode my dick lavishly up her crack, reaching my hands up to grab her tits as I pumped."

"ENOUGH!" She angrily grabbed my hands and removed them from her breasts, pushing me off her. "Look mister. This has gone way too far. I told you that we were not going to cross any more lines!"

"You said I could touch your ass. What'd you expect? I couldn't let last night stop there. It was so good that I need more!" I was opening jerking my dick through my boxers in front of her.

"But look at what you're doing. You're acting like an animal. I'm still your mother! You need to understand boundaries and, above all, show me some respect!" Her words had snapped me back to reality. I realized how disrespectful and unfair I was being.

"You're right, Mom. I'm sorry. It's just that you turn me on so much, I don't know what to do with myself."

"Alright, I accept that you clearly have sexual urges towards me and I haven't helped with letting those go away since last night. However, you can't just expect to grab my tits and treat me like some fuck doll! I want to help you. Only because I can't have you behaving like some predator every morning. I'd have to kick you out or call the police and that's the last thing that I'd wanna do to my baby." My hard on was deflating with the seriousness of this conversation and my guilt was washing over me. "I'll make you a deal, but you need to promise me that you're never gonna conduct yourself that way around me."

"Of course, Mom. I won't act like that anymore. I'm ashamed for letting myself lose control in such deplorable fashion."

"Okay, I'll help you with this one release before I go to the store to return those dresses. I'll let you grind on my ass until you cum but you've gotta be quick. It's Sunday so the store closes in half an hour." She turned to lean over the sink with her eyes still locked to mine, allowing her butt to push out in my direction. Do we have a deal?" She asked.

"Of course, Mom. Oh god, you're the best!" She looked down at my crotch to see my hard on grow to its full capacity within seconds, causing her to shake her head and sigh.

"But you're not making a mess all over me. Go ad get a condom!" She ordered. I sprinted upstairs to get a condom from my drawer. I always had a stack of condoms for what the British call a 'posh wank." I brought the condom down to the kitchen to see mom leaning over the sink and looking at me.

"Are you ready, Kyle? She asked somewhat rhetorically, wiggling her butt in my direction." Sheepishly, I asked if she would put it on for me.

"Don't push your luck, mister. I know you can out that on yourself." I obliged before she changed her mind. "Okay." She instructed, beckoning me with gentle pats on her but. "Let's get this done quickly. I don't wanna be late. Do what you need to do so that I can get a refund." She turned to face the wall with her ass fully out for my latex wrapped dick's use. I got behind her with my hands on her hips and slowly ran my shaft along the middle of her globes, gradually increasing my speed. I allowed moans to escape me as my pleasure grew. I pushed myself deeper into her ass with each thrust, resisting the temptation to smack her ass and upset her. After several minutes, Mom was getting agitated.

"Hey, what's the hold up? I thought you'd be done already!"

"Sorry, Mom...but could you help me? Like on the dancefloor." I asked blushingly. She sighed again but she didn't need any explanation as to what I meant. She pushed her booty back against my crotch, wiggling on my dick, just like she'd done at the club the previous night. As my breathing increased, Mom took that as encouragement to keep going and as I thrusted against her, she matched my rhythm. Even when I took a break from thrusting, she pushed her ass against me and rolled her cheeks up and down the underside of my shaft. I leaned my arms back against the counter and basked in the glory of mom's booty, which looking like it was fighting to break free from the confines of her tight jeans, which were at full stretch as she bent over and rhythmically lifter her ass up to smack against my cock. I took my hand and used to hit mom's ass in time with her booty bounces.

"Oh fuck, mom. That's it! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum! Just keep doing that!!" I begged.

Mom didn't need telling twice, ramping up the power and rammed into my cock with more force. I told her to bend down, which she did, giving me a full view of her big wide ass. I grabbed her by the hips again and plunged my dick into her crack, riding up and down with final few thrusts before I let out a long, loud moan as I couldn't contain my ecstasy any longer. I could feel myself exploding. Mom responded by placing her hands on the sink and pushing her ass into me, crushing me into the counter with the weight of her big booty. My orgasm was thunderous. I grabbed her round her midriff an held her as tight as possible while I came with slow thrusts against her globes. The peak of my orgasm had to be when the top of mom's curves was pressed right in the sweet spot for my dick' just underneath the head. There were legit concerns that I would cum so much that my ejaculation would break the condom. Luckily for mom, she wasn't prayed by my dick because the latex, somehow managed to contain the river that flood from my hungover balls. I was exhaling deeply from the euphoria of mom's favor; still with my arms around her tight, my head on her shoulder and my dick pressed all the way into her fleshy round cheeks.

"Oh my god, Mom. That was incredible. Thank you Thank you Thank you. How can I repay you?"

"Just treat me like a lady should me treated, sweetie. Now get off me. I need to go. I've only got ten minutes to get to the store." She freed herself from my grip, grabbed her handbag and made her way out the house. I wondered where the dresses were, but she must have put them in the car already.

"Wow. She is THE perfect woman." I muttered to myself as I watched her ass through the window. Her ass was so good that I could see her cheeks roll with each step. Even when she was thirty feet away. However, I realized that if I was gonna get favors like this more often, I needed to back off for at least a few days; just try and be normal around her and wait for the right moments to turn on the ass play button. I took a shower and got dressed before I make myself breakfast. I felt amazing but I was dirty and gross. I began to binge-watch a documentary series on Netflix for the rest of that afternoon, trying to get my mind off my mom's big beautiful ass. I had to keep reminding myself not to pounce on her when she got home. Instead, as the attention I was paying to the tv diminished, I thought of things that I could that would be nice for mom. Equally, I thought of things I could do that kept me out of the house for large parts of the coming week. I wanted to stroke the correct balance for treating her like she was special, and making her want me around her more. I figured that if I used the next few days as an opportunity to play the long game, I would have her coming my way and, eventually, lusting after me.

Over the following, I executed my plan perfectly. When Mom came home from work, I cooked her dinners each night that respectively derived from different ethnic cuisines; from Lebanese to Japanese. Additionally, I would ensure that the fanciest wine and other drinks were present to compliment our meals. Most nights, after dinner, I made sure I had a reason to be out of the house. I told her that 3 of my friends from middle school were in the area and that I would be socializing with them. This was partly true. However, it was only Jacob that was in town, and I only met up with him one night. Mainly, I would go to the movie theater and watch any movie that was playing that evening. I didn't care if it was a crappy romcom that I would typically hate. It was important for Mom to get a feeling, over time, that she was upset to not have me around. On Sunday, my plan would come to fruition. At around 7pm that evening, I was lying on the couch, watching a documentary about drug cartels when my Mom sauntered in wearing a tank top and basketball shorts, which would look baggy on most people. However, Mom was not built in a way that would allow them to be baggy. Her big ass made them look tight. She stood over me and commanded my attention. I looked up to see her thick thighs just above my face. She was stood there with her hands on her hips, looking down at me with a somewhat sullen look.

"Hey, what's up with you? I feel like I haven't seen you all week. What is it? You don't like being around your old Mother anymore" I sat up and told her that I didn't feel that way at all and reminded her that she is not old and she was young, healthy and looked great.

"What's this you're watching?" I looked over to see the credits were now running. "Just a documentary." I replied.

"Well it doesn't sound like anything I'd be interested in. Let's watch a movie together. Come on, scoot!" I moved over and she sat next to me, took the remote from the coffee table and flicked through the Netflix menu before selecting some kind of chick flick. When I saw the image for the film, I realized that I had seen the sequel in the theater that week. However, I was smart enough not to say anything to her. We sat on the couch and watched the beginning of the movie. After about ten minutes, I noticed Mom edge closer to me out of the corner of my eye, but I made sure to not turn my head from the direction of the screen in order to keep my distance and not to eye her up. It was not easy though. My peripheral vision took in her meaty legs. How I wanted to run my tongue along her inner thighs and gorge on her pussy.

"Come on baby, snuggle with me. She pined; putting her arm around me and leaning her head on my shoulder. "Come on. Let's get cozy, she pined again, taking my arm and placing it around her. My hand was on her lower back and my head rested on top of hers. Our bodies tightly squeezed together. I could feel our body heat rising with the increasing time that we were cuddled up.

"Ah... mmm. Arrgh." Mom was making noises and I lifted my head up off her to ask what was wrong. She was using her free hand to nurse her shoulder. She told me she was in pain.

"I hurt myself earlier this week at work. Of course, I haven't told you about it 'cos I've hardly seen you in what feels like forever." She was guilt tripping me. I fell for it and asked if there was anything I could do.

"Would you rub my shoulders? Gimme a massage? Please? I feel really tense." She asked me.

"Of course, Mom. I'd do anything for you." I had been deliberately restraining myself this week but, obviously, I didn't want my mom to feel sore. I wanted to help. She got up and sat in front of me, right on the edge of the couch. I had my legs on either side of her and placed both hands on her shoulders. I had no experience in giving massages but assumed that it would be best to be soft and gentle to start with. I gently kneaded the top of her shoulder whilst gently pressing my thumbs into her upper back, making little circles. "How's that, Mom?" I asked, hoping I wasn't making it worse.

"That feels good, honey, Thank you. I feel like I'm gonna fall off the couch though. Can I sit a bit further back?" She asked turning her head to look at me.

"Sure, Mom. I got plenty room back here."

"Thanks, baby." She moved her big butt closer to my crotch as I continued my handy work on her shoulders and back. My arms were extended to that I could keep massaging her as I didn't wanna risk touching her but with my dick, which started to get hard when I looked down to see mom's booty; those fleshy cheeks that could barely be contained by her shorts. After a few minutes, my arms were getting sore from being in that position. I had to edge closer to mom so that I could keep going with my arms slacker. In the moment that I edged close, Mom felt the vibration from the couch and pushed her butt further back so that her cheeks were now in contact with my erect shaft. I decided to pretend like nothing happened and focus on Mom's shoulders. She started to make soft moans in response to my massage. This didn't help with the reduction of my boner. On the contrary, my dick starter to grow and get harder, making more palpable contact with mom's heavy cheeks. There's no way she didn't feel my member against her. She began to moan louder as I increased the pressure with my fingers. I did everything in my power to not thrust against her ass and equally to not moan as well. I was getting really turned on now. Mom officially made that impossible when she placed both hands on my knees and lifted up her ass and very deliberately landed her booty onto my junk. She was now giving me a lapdance while I massaged her; clenching her cheeks on my throbbing member.

"Oh, Kyle!" She moaned. "That feels so good. Don't stop!" I didn't disobey. I kept by fingers in the same rotation on the same part of her back and shoulders. Mom was rolling her globes all over My crotch. I couldn't myself. I started to grind my cock against her. She continued to rub her heavy booty on me, moaning louder and more frequently. Noticed that one of mom's hands was no long on my knee. I looked down to see that she one of her hands down the front of her shorts. She was playing with her pussy while we mutually massaged each other. This was so hot. My lust took over and I began to thrust more obviously. She matched my rhythm, mashing her flesh on me.

"Don't stop touching me!" She panted as she stood up, placing her hands on the coffee table and her big ass out. I got up with her and continued to knead her shoulders with increasing pressure, smashing my cock into her reciprocating booty. I noticed that Mom's hand went back to playing with her pussy again. Both of us were moaning now with pleasure. I looked down to her big cheeks, which jiggled with time that they smashing into my oncoming pelvis.

"Oh, fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuck!!" Mom was cumming. "Fuck, this is nuts!" I thought. With one great big long moan, Mom exhaled deeply before turning around and grabbing both my cheeks and placing a long, wet kiss on my lips.

"Thank you, my darling. That was the best massage I've ever had. I didn't realize you were a pro!"

"I'm not at all." I admitted. I told her I was glad that she enjoyed it, looked down to her inner thigh and chuckled. "It's pretty clear that you enjoyed it!" Making it clear from the tone of my voice that I knew she'd had an orgasm.

"Yeah, I don't know how many times I just came!" She blurted out. "At least three!"

"Wow..uh...glad I could help" I Chuckled again.

"Well I guess that's three orgasms to two." She said. "I guess that leaves me in your debt."

"Oh my god, what was she saying?" Where's she going with this?" I wondered.

She looked down at my dick, which was clearly poking a her out of my shorts. She kept her eyes on my erection for a few seconds and bit her bottom lip before looking into my eyes.

"You want my help with that?"

ArkansASS
ArkansASS
206 Followers