Mom Milks Online Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cumming all over the towel, and on the wall under the desk.

She finished jerking and twitching and screaming, but she left herself open, her pussy still gasping. Then she slid two fingers inside herself to start another round. By the time she was about to cum again, I was hard, but couldn't get off again that fast. So when the video was over, I was aching from needing to cum again.

I decided to go back and watch the JOI CEI video to finish myself off. The milk bottle was cold by now, but I still drank from it when Mommy told me to suck, and by the time she counted down, it was true that my dick was more like her little pee-pee again as I squirted what little I had left onto the bottle and sucked it off.

I decided I wouldn't cum again until I saw her in real life.

I was about to log off the site, when I noticed a red dot on the mail icon. I clicked it, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw that I had a message from Milk~Mommy~MILF.

M~M~M: "Hey 19! Thank you so much for buying so many of my Premium Content videos! You must really enjoy watching me! If you ever want to taste some of my yummy milk, you can check out my pricelist."

And attached to the message was a photo of her holding a bottle of milk, with a yellow sticky note on it that said, "DairyBoy19". She was smiling at me. The bottle was between her naked breasts. Her nipples were hard and wet. Her fingernails and lips were painted deep red. Her lips were parted. I guess she was just going through all her new fans, and swapping out the yellow note with our names, but it didn't matter. This particular photo was just for me.

I wanted to reply. But I really had to think about what I would say. I realized I was absentmindedly stroking myself again as I thought. I made up my mind, and I clicked the "Reply" button.

A window popped up. "Sign up for Gold Membership! Only $25 per month! Gold Members enjoy * Unlimited Chat * Private Cam Sessions * 50% Discount on Premium Content.

I was too far gone to even think. I clicked the "Sign Up" button, and got the message "Payment On File No Longer Valid." I had spent up the gift card.

I reached over to my wallet and pulled out my debit card. What the fuck. I typed in the number and added the card. I clicked again to sign up. Congratulations, I was now a Gold Member.

All that, just to reply to my own mother's note.

DairyBoy19: "'Hey 19' is one of my mother's favorite songs. You remind me of her. I would love to taste your milk, but I would prefer it directly from the source. I guess I'll just have to stick with the fantasy. But let me say, you are so beautiful. And I am completely in love with you."

I hit "Enter" and held my breath. I was waiting and hoping and terrified that I might see three little dots as she responded, but of course nothing happened. She wasn't exactly waiting by her screen to get my reply. But even that brief exchange had me so excited that I was trembling. I could not imagine how I would act the next time I saw her in her magnificent flesh.

Thanksgiving could not come fast enough. On our last day of classes, the prof let us skip, so I got on the road early. It was a ten hour drive home, but I would be there a day sooner than Mommy expected me. I mean Mom. A day sooner than Mom expected me. I wanted to surprise her.

I showed up just before dark, and I didn't see her car in the driveway. I let myself in the front door. We lived in an old split-level house, so the front entryway led directly to a double staircase. On the left was a half-flight to the main living area, and another half flight to the bedrooms. On the right was the half-flight down into the den. I went to the left, to drop my backpack and suitcase in my room. I really needed to pee, but I didn't want to waste any time, in case she came back at any moment, I just had to see her studio in the den.

I rushed downstairs to the den. The light was on, and her computer was on. I wasn't surprised to see that she didn't have a password, so when I moved the mouse, the screen lit up and her cam software was still open. I took note of where everything was, and then started looking at her user interface to the website. I saw the upload and message functions, and my heart skipped a beat when I saw "Live Session".

Then I searched her hard drive for her video files. It only took a moment, but my heart was racing like I was in a spy movie. I found the video folder. And a subfolder called "Premium". Jackpot! I took my thumb drive out of my pocket and downloaded every file. There were so many of them, it was taking a long time, just like in the movies.

I ran back to look out the front door to make sure she wasn't arriving, then ran back down to finish. I got them all the Premium files, then clicked back up to the video folder. I saw another folder, and started shaking with excitement. It was labeled "Live_Session". I opened the folder and there were only ten videos. I copied them all. Then I slipped the drive back in my pocket, and put all the windows back like I found them. I turned to go, but paused when I saw the little office trash can by her desk. I looked inside and there were four yellow sticky notes. I fished a certain one out, and put it in my wallet.

I was still shaking when I made my way back up to the bathroom. I was so hard from what I had done, I could barely pee. I eventually got a flow going, just as I heard the door open downstairs. She was here!

"Michael?"

"Up here, Mom, just a second!"

I took my time in the bathroom, to finish, and to give my boner a chance to calm down a little. By the time I came out, she had already put little sis in the bouncy chair and had taken all the groceries out of the bags and placed them on the counter.

She didn't even ask why I was home so early. She just saw me and ran to me and grabbed me up in a bearhug. I knew she was crying, and my eyes were watery too. Why in the world had I waited so long to come home?

She pulled back from me, eyes glistening but face smiling. Then she looked down at herself and apologized, "In all that excitement, my milk just let down! Can you put away the groceries and watch your sister while I take care of things?

"Of course," I said. But as she slipped out of my arms and away to the den, the kitchen was the last place I wanted to be.

But I did as asked, and carried my sister around on my hip while I put the groceries where I thought they should go. I gave it good odds that Mom would never find half of them.

I forced myself to stay in the living room with the squirt and play big brother games until Mom came back up. When she did, she gave me a sideways look.

"What?" I asked.

"Just so good to see you," she said, smiling. Then she said she had some leftovers she could heat up for us for dinner. The rest of the evening was normal, except for what I was thinking as I looked at her. And that night, as I climbed in my boyhood bed, I slept like a baby.

12