Mom Milks Online Pt. 02

Story Info
Son wants Mom's milk straight from the source.
3.4k words
4.64
38.7k
62
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could smell bacon when I woke up. I lay in bed and stroked myself hard, as I thought again about my mother and all the videos I had waiting for me. But before I could do anything more about it, she knocked on the door and said that breakfast was ready.

I threw on some gym pants and a t-shirt. The pants were baggy enough that I figured by boner wouldn't show through. But by the time I went to take a piss and headed downstairs, I was soft enough to not be a distraction. Until I saw her at the sink, wearing that white robe, and my heart skipped a beat.

She served me bacon, eggs, and toast. Then we chitchatted as we ate. This was the morning before Thanksgiving, so she had a lot on her mind about what she would cook and how she would get it all done.

I mostly just watched her as she talked to me and to herself, and as I stuffed my face with breakfast. Then she caught me looking at her.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just glad to be home."

"Shut up or you'll make me cry!"

I smiled and she dabbed at her eyes. She was always so sweet and tenderhearted towards me. Then my sister started trying to climb out of her seat and broke the moment.

Mom wrestled her back into her chair and said, "I need to go back to the store this morning for the stuff I forgot. But I hate to leave you, even for a few minutes."

"I'll drive you," I said. And the smile she gave me lit me up.

I took care of the kid while Mom got dressed. She must have already done her milking session that morning since she didn't mention it. Which made me wonder what she had been wearing under that robe. I pictured something lacy and red, and assumed that was still what she had on underneath her yellow sweater and jeans after she changed clothes.

The three of us got in her car, and I drove us to the grocery. The plan was for me to wait in the car with my sister while she ducked in for just a few items. I pulled up to drop her off, but she said, "Oh! Wait! I forgot my purse!"

I handed her my wallet. "Just use my debit card. It's your account anyways."

She grabbed it and said thanks, and I parked the car. I took my sister out of the car seat to let her climb around and play, so when Mom got back to the car, she put the groceries in the back seat and strapped her back in. Then she got in the front and didn't say anything.

"Get everything?"

She didn't respond, didn't look at me.

"Mom, you okay? What happened?"

"Just take me home," she said. And she handed me my wallet. And that's when I realized what I had done. Oh shit. We were both mortified.

We didn't say another word on the drive back, and when we got there, I was about to jump out of the car, but Mom reached her hand out and grabbed my arm. We still didn't look each other in the eye, but she held onto my arm, almost desperately. Her hand was clenched onto the material of my t-shirt.

I reached over with my other hand and took hers. I just said, "I'm sorry Mom." And I slipped out and went straight up to my room and shut the door. I sat on the bed, opened my wallet, just to confirm, and the yellow sticky note was gone.

It was a few hours before she knocked on the door. I was in bed with the lights off, wishing I were asleep or dead. She opened the door, and before I could say anything, she just put her finger to her lips, "Shhhhh..."

She was wearing her white robe again. The house was quiet, so I assumed the kid was down for her nap, and maybe Mom had been in the basement milking. Despite my embarrassment, that thought excited me.

She sat on the edge of the bed, and took her finger away from her lips. Lips that were, I saw, very red. Redder than when we went to the store. And she was wearing more makeup and longer lashes. She looked like she did in the videos, in the soft light from the window and the door. She was still my mother, but she was something else too. I felt the spell she had inadvertently cast over me, and its effect in person was staggering.

As she sat there, she didn't know what to do with her hands, like she was struggling with a decision that might change everything.

"Mommy?" I asked. And I saw the relief spread across her face and arms and posture. She reached out and stroked the hair from my eyes.

"Sit up, Baby," and I did, as she straightened pillows behind my back. Then she turned on the bedside lamp. And she opened her robe. The yellow sticky note was between her breasts, "DairyBoy19". My dick strained against the weight of the covers when I saw her. Because I knew now that she was truly mine.

"Hey, 19. You said you would prefer your milk directly from the source," she whispered as she lifted both breasts from her red lacy bra. She scooted forward, took my face in both her hands and guided my mouth to her left breast.

I latched onto her huge nipple and pulled it deep into my mouth, sucking and swallowing as she squirted warm milk into the back of my throat and all over my tongue. My hands went out to either side of her breast, squeezing and milking more into my mouth with the rhythm she had taught me on her videos.

"Ohhh," she let out the sound like a world of troubles were flooding away.

"Oooohhh," again and again, now in purely sexual tones, as I felt her squirming and rubbing her legs together. I felt like she would touch herself if she would let go of the sides of my face, but I didn't want her to let go, didn't want her to pleasure herself, wanted all her pleasure to come from me, from my sucking and drinking from this one nipple. And it was working. Her left nipple, bare and leaking, dripped down my neck, her legs pressing into each other, but this one breast, completely engulfed in all my attention and efforts, was the center of all her pleasure.

She tried to switch me to the other nipple but I refused to let go. When the milk subsided I flicked it with my tongue and squeezed it tighter, and in her desperation, and my desperation, she came. Mommy's cunny came without me touching it, without her flicking herself, she came from her Baby sucking her nipple like he would never, ever let her go.

She held my face to the very end. And when I finally released her nipple, she drew my lips to hers and I sucked her tongue. But she quickly lowered my mouth to the other breast, which despite all it's leaking, felt like it was about to explode. I gave it all the attention I had given the first one, sucking her hard enough to curl her toes, but after the release she had just had, she just moaned in the pleasure of relief from the pressure and pain. I drank this one dry, and stayed latched until she lifted my head away from her. Then she got up and walked around to the other side of the bed, and sat up beside me with her knees up, and pulled me over to cradle my head to her breast again, to latch, and gently suck, until I fell asleep.

I woke up alone, the taste of her still in my mouth, but otherwise as if from a dream. I heard her and the kid playing downstairs, but I was not ready to go down there and pretend to have a normal evening. So I took my laptop out of my backpack and plugged it in, and downloaded the videos I had taken from her yesterday.

I started to watch one, but something was holding me back. I was so horny, I was afraid I would cum as soon as I touched myself. But I knew I didn't have permission. I didn't have permission to watch these stolen videos. And I didn't have permission to cum. So I left my laptop open, the file folder ready. I even turned off the screensaver, the folder fully exposed in the event Mommy came into the room. But I left my boxers on, and I waited for her.

It was the kid's bedtime before she returned. She was wearing her white robe again. She brought me a plate of food, and when she placed it on my lap I saw down her robe to her bare nipples. No bra this late in the evening.

She shushed me again when I started to talk. "You eat, I talk," she said.

She looked across the bed at the laptop. The folder with all her videos was on full display. She walked over to it as she said, "Oh! Look at this! When you first got here, and I went downstairs after putting up the groceries, I saw that the screen was lit, so I knew you had been snooping around on my computer. I knew then that you might have seen something. But I had no idea! Not until I saw that you took that yellow note out of the trash, that you had seen so much. You know, the software shows me every time a user watches one of my videos. Even the free ones. I looked you up. 'DairyBoy19' has been a very busy boy."

No, I had not known that. I swallowed hard and took another bite.

She leaned over and scrolled through the video thumbnails. "And now you've downloaded all the good stuff! Just as well that you aren't paying a premium for it on the website," and she looked over at me when she added, "with my money."

I swallowed again, set the plate aside, and said, "I'm sorry, Mom."

"I'm sorry, Who?" she arched her eyebrows and asked.

"I'm sorry, Mommy," I replied softly, and she smiled.

She looked back at my laptop and scrolled through the folder again. She found the one she was looking for, and double-clicked it.

She said, "This one is called, 'Mommy Can Suck Too'. I think you'll like it."

She walked to the foot of the bed and slipped the robe from her shoulders, holding it together just above the nipples. I looked over at the screen where she was doing the same. She cleared her throat in the room and said, "Keep your eyes on me." But everything else she said after that came from the video.

Her voice came from the laptop, "There's Mommy's sweet Baby. Did you miss me? I missed you. I missed your mouth on my titties. Did you miss my mouth? My big red lips? My tongue? My voice?" She opened her mouth at the foot of the bed, licked her lips, opened her mouth wider.

"Did you miss my body? My big titties and my hips and my panties?" She let the robe slip to the floor. She was standing there in just her red panties. She was so beautiful. So perfect. Her hands caressed beneath her heavy breasts, and down to rub her thighs. My dick got as hard as its ever been.

"Oh, Baby, you've been so good drinking Mommy's milk every day! Look how big and strong you are!" She bent over and grabbed the bedspread and sheets and slowly pulled them down towards her, exposing my boxers and my legs. My hand reached for my dick, and she made a "no-no-no" gesture with her index finger. So I just moved my legs down straight as my dick made a tent in my boxers.

"I bet all that Mommy milk made your little pee-pee grow into a big man dick, didn't it? Why don't you take it out and show it to me?" Mom climbed up on the bed on her knees and slid my boxers down my legs. My dick sprang out and was throbbing.

"Oh my goodness! Is that for me?" I risked a glance at the screen where she was holding a flesh colored dildo like it was my dick, the base of it off camera, a POV effect. I looked back down to my real mother, my real Mommy, kneeling beside my legs, as she looked up at me, her face inches from my dick. I could feel her breath on my skin.

"Did you know that Mommies like to suck too?" She looked back at my dick, as lost in the story as I was.

"Do you want Mommy to suck your big man dick? Do you want Mommy to lick it, and roll it around on her tongue?" She opened her mouth wide, now almost touching it.

No more words from the video for now. Just sounds. Slurping and moaning. The same sounds coming from my bed as she took the head of my dick into her mouth. Her left hand pulled it down to align with her throat. Her right hand cupped my balls. She licked the underside and I felt a jolt go through me. She took the head back into her mouth and drew it deeper, deeper inside, swirling her tongue around, working towards the back of her throat.

She began bobbing up and down while stroking and twisting the shaft. On the video, she came up for air long enough to say, "Don't cum yet, Baby. I'm not ready yet. You don't get to cum until I say," but in real life she just kept sucking and pumping, and I was not going to last.

Then she squeezed my balls hard enough to yank me back from the edge. Hard enough to hurt, but not hard enough to ruin my hard-on. At that I grabbed the sides of her head, my fingers in her hair, and started to pump into her mouth. I was done with finesse. I needed to fuck her throat. Her moans in the bed proved she liked it, wanted it, needed it. She kept up with me, drooling but not gagging, lips opening and closing as she was trying to breath and suck.

"Ok, Baby, I want you to cum in my mouth. I know all your cummies are so sweet from drinking my milk. I know that you've been saving them up for me. I want to drink your milk too, Baby. Cum for me. Put your big man seeds in my mouth. Shoot them down my throat. I promise to swallow every drop. Mmmmm."

That was all I needed. I buried my dick in her mouth, her lips slammed into the base, and I shot my load down her throat. After the first two streams, I pulled out enough to make sure she got a mouthful, so she could taste me like I tasted her. She swallowed all she could, but it leaked all over my dick and ball sack. But once I had finished convulsing, and let go of her hair, true to her word she licked up everything that spilled out and swallowed every drop.

The video was over. My mother, Mommy, looked up at me from my crotch, then scooted her legs around and laid on her side, her knees now near my chest. She placed her head on my pelvis, her hair spilling over my wet dick, and she raised her arm over her head and wiped my dick dry with her hair. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life.

She wrapped her arm around my waist. I put my arm around her legs and placed my hand on her backside, caressing her through her panties. We stayed that way, not saying anything, savoring the moment, while we both caught our breath and caught up with what just happened.

She made the next move. More like an invitation. She gently pressed her butt against my hand. I slid my fingers down her leg and lifted the hem of her panties from her skin, sliding my hand back up to her crotch. I could feel the heat and the wetness as she slid one leg in front of the other to open the way.

"Ughhhhh, " a grunt more than a moan. She wanted me inside her. She was so wet I just slipped right in with two fingers. She opened more and I gave her three. I fucked her with the three, listening to her moan, feeling her press against me, feeling her cunny opening, feeling her wanting more.

I took my fingers out long enough to get her panties off. I slid them under my pillow while she moaned for me to fill her again.

"Get on your hands and knees, Mommy," I said, and she straddled me, knees on either side of my chest, tits brushing my stirring dick. I slid my three fingers back inside her cunny and she pushed back into my hand. She was sopping wet. I rotated my hand and slipped my little finger in, and then the tip of my thumb.

"Yesss. Yes," she whispered it, begging, as I twisted one more time.

She made sounds like she was in labor. So I said, "Push!"

She pushed into my hand, which made a sucking sound as it entered her up to my wrist. I formed my hand into a fist inside her, filling her, and held it as still as I could.

"Push! Push! Now fuck yourself. Fuck yourself, Mommy."

I flexed my fingers and opened and closed my hand as she went back and forth. My fist was too big to slide back out of her, but it pressed against her pelvic bone and then against her cervix. It filled her completely.

She swung side to side in her frenzy, slapping her tits on my dick, which made her moan all the more. I felt milk leaking all over my belly and crotch.

I started ramming in every time she pushed towards me, and twisting every time she pulled back, never letting her escape.

"Cum for me, Mommy."

She came on my fist, soaking my arm. Her legs began twitching and jerking and she collapsed on me, trapping my fist even tighter inside her, which brought on another spasm, and another.

When she stopped moving, my fist still inside her, I did not want to take it out. She was laying on top of my dick, hard against her belly. When I finally started moving my fingers, I could tell she was in some pain, so I slipped out of her as best I could, but you would have thought she had just given birth, from how exhausted she was, and how wet we both were.

I licked my fingers and it was honey. Then I just reached back down and held her cunny mound in my hand. She pressed it into me and left it there.

Neither of us wanted this to end. I don't know what we would have done next, but we heard my sister crying from her room.

"Coming!" Mommy called back, and rolled off of me, gingerly getting up and wrapping her robe around her. As she left the room, she looked back and me, smiled, and put her finger to her lips again, "Shhh".

I didn't need to get her panties out from under my pillow to smell her. Everything smelled like her. I thought about taking a shower, but I didn't want to lose that smell. So I pulled my boxers back up over my mostly flaccid dick, and pulled the covers off the floor and onto the bed. I sat back up in the bed, waiting to see if she would come back. But it was dark outside, and from my sister's room I heard a lullaby:

"Hush little Baby, don't say a word. Momma's gonna buy you a mockingbird."

And my eyes grew heavy, and I slid down into the sticky covers, and I tucked my arm under my head, and I fell asleep to the smell of my Momma's juices and the soothing distant song of her voice.