Mom, Mom's Friend and the Fair Ch. 03

Story Info
I returned home after a few months had passed since the fair.
2.3k words
4
17.1k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jacobm7
Jacobm7
80 Followers

A few months went by after the conversation my mom and Cindy had with me the morning after the greatest night of my life. They decided it would be best for all three of us if we pretended what transpired never happened. Naturally, I objected but after a long debate they won out. I was disappointed but there was nothing I could do.

I started college that fall, got a job as a security guard and moved out. I hadn't heard from Cindy since that weekend in the Summer. My mom and I didn't really talk that much afterwards either, I guess it was too awkward for both of us.

Around Thanksgiving I had missed a few phone calls from my mom. She left voicemails asking if I was coming home for Thanksgiving. Given my schedule with college and work, I didn't think it would be possible. I should have called her back and discussed it with her but I didn't have the time and to be honest, I was still disappointed that my mom and Cindy chose to forget about the incredible time we had together.

The security gig that I got worked out great with my college schedule, I was able to go to my classes during the day and work at night, with the added bonus of being able to do assignments at work when things were quiet. A week before Thanksgiving my boss asked me to come in early to discuss the upcoming schedule. Since I was the new guy I had to take the crappy assignments and shifts that the senior officers didn't want. He told me that I was originally scheduled to work Thanksgiving-which was great with me, I could've used the holiday pay-however one of the senior officers decided that he wanted to work that day so I got bumped off of Thanksgiving and move to the weekend shift.

Since I didn't have work or classes I decided to surprise my mom and show up for Thanksgiving after all.

Thankfully it was only an hours drive from my apartment to my former home. I pulled in the driveway and proceeded to the front door. I still had the housekey from when I used to live with my mom. As I walked through the door I could smell the Thanksgiving aroma. I entered the kitchen and saw the already carved turkey, the mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, casserole and the pies. It looked like my mom had already ate but she was nowhere to be seen.

I checked the dining room and the living room but she wasn't there. I then proceeded to go upstairs to see if she was in her room. As I walked upstairs I heard a noise coming from her room. Her door was wide open and as I walked towards closer my jaw almost hit the floor as I saw my mom and Cindy naked, laying on the bed and making out.

"Mom, Cindy, what the hell is going on here?!"

My mom looked up and responded "Jacob, what are you doing home? You didn't say that you were coming home for Thanksgiving."

"Well, I wanted to surprise you. I guess the surprise is on me, especially because you two decided that it was best for all three of us if we pretended nothing happened between us!"

"Jacob, don't be mad at your mom. After we decided to go our own ways after that night, your mom and I didn't speak that much. You know that was difficult for us considering how close we were." Cindy continued "Your mom told me that she tried calling you several times to see if you were coming home for Thanksgiving and after the last attempt she decided to call me and invite me over so she didn't have to spend it alone."

"You broke my heart by not returning my calls, so when Cindy agreed to come over I was thrilled. We ate dinner and started talking and this kind of just happened, it wasn't planned" my mom explained.

"Joy, you don't need to explain yourself to him nor should you feel guilty."

"Cindy's right, mom, you don't need to explain what happened, It was my fault for not calling you back. I guess I'm still upset that you two decided that the three of us couldn't continue having fun. You two do know that night was the most incredible night of my life, right?"

"Of course your mom and I know that Jacob. That's the reason why we decided that we needed to pretend that night never happened. It's not right for a mom and son to be intimate like that and I felt terrible that I basically goaded your mom into joining us that night."

"Jacob, why don't you go down stairs and let Cindy and I get dressed and we'll come down there and talk this out."

"We can talk now, it's not like we haven't seen each other naked before."

"He does have a point Joy, it's up to you."

"Fine, Jacob, come have a seat on the end of the bed and we'll talk."

I walked over to the end of the bed and sat down as instructed. Cindy and my mom both made their way to the end of the bed with my mom on my right and Cindy on my left. The three of us just sat there for a few moments waiting for someone to speak first.

"Well, since it's my house I'll go first. Jacob, you know that I love you and I would never do anything that would hurt you. What happened between the three of us that night during the summer was magical but it shouldn't have happened. It would be one thing if you and my best friend had sex, seeing as you are both consenting adults but when I came downstairs and caught you two, it should have ended there. Truthfully, I've done my best to raise you by myself but I have also been so lonely over the past few years and when I saw you licking and fingering Cindy's pussy I just got so turned on and I was so desperate to get fucked. So when Cindy grabbed my arm and led me to the couch and suggested that I joined, I was so relieved when you agreed to let me in on the fun. But it was wrong, so wrong of us to end up like that. I'm your mom, I should have resisted and walked away. Jacob, I am so sorry"

As my mom started to cry, I put one arm around her shoulder and with my other hand I tried to wipe away the tears.

"Mom, please don't cry. What happened between us wasn't wrong, it was passion. Hell, it was more than passion, it was love. I love you mom. I never thought of you in a sexual way until that night but as much as I loved you before, I loved you even more afterwards. Truthfully, I had a massive crush on Cindy since the first day that you two met. Then the three of us started to hang out more and more and before I knew it, I didn't just have a crush on Cindy, I was in love with her. So in my eyes that night was absolutely perfect for me, I couldn't have imagined anything so perfect."

"Awe, Jacob. I knew you had a crush on me but I just figured it was because you were just a horny young man, I didn't know you had actual feeling for me. It makes more sense why you were so crushed when your mom and I tried to pretend that night never happened."

"Sorry Cindy, I should have told you the truth but I never knew how, that and I was way to scared to."

"Again, you two getting together is one thing but you're not related. Cindy, he wasn't birthed by you, he didn't nurse on your boobs, he didn't as you to read him bedtime stories when he was younger. It was so wrong for him and I to do what we did. Hell, it's wrong for me to be sitting here naked with him holding me. All of this is so wrong."

"Mom, is it wrong that I love you?"

"Of course not honey."

"Then why is it wrong that I'm in love with you? Like you said, we're all adults here."

"You're my son Jacob, I love you too but we shouldn't."

Just as she was about to finish her sentence I moved my head over and kissed her on the lips. She was startled at first, then her mouth slowly opened. Next thing I knew her tongue was roaming around in my mouth. I gently caressed her face with my free hand. I have no idea how long we were making out for but all I know is that her right hand began to undo my belt. I guess that was Cindy's cue, once she noticed my mom's hand undoing my belt, Cindy knelt down before me and started to undo my pants. She tugged my pants and briefs off all at once.

My mom and I took a breather, she then ripped the button down shirt right off of me and then we began to fondle each other. As I massaged both of my mothers massive milk mounds, she reached for my rock hard cock and began to slowly stroke it. Cindy joined in by fondling my balls and groping my mom's amazing round ass. All of this should have been reminiscent of that night months prior but it felt something else, it felt like more, honestly it felt like hot passionate love.

Cindy started to lick the precum from the tip of my cock and my mom moved her hand from my shaft in order to move higher up on the bed. She guided me to the head of the bed and Cindy followed without removing her mouth from my cock. Once I settled into position, my mom swayed her left leg over me and positioned her soaking wet pussy over my face. She slowly lowered herself and I went to town, licking up her succulent juices. My mom instantly began to moan and rock her hips back and forth, completely immersing herself into the moment.

Not to miss out on the action, Cindy removed her mouth from my cock and positioned her cunt right on top of my cock. Unlike the last time she got on top of me and in one motion sat down on my condomless cock. She was staring at my mom as she was bouncing up and down and moaning uncontrollably. Cindy then reached over towards my mom, grabbed her face and stuck her tongue deep down her throat. My mom began to fondle Cindy's equally impressive tits. The three of us rocked, swiveled and bounced together in unison for several minutes before Cindy removed her tongue from my moms mouth, began bounce even faster than before and then began to scream like I've never heard her scream before as she squirted all over my dick. She slowed down her bouncing to the point where she was sitting motionless on my dick. She then swung her leg back over to one side and laid next to me.

My mom took that as her cue. Within a second she went from sitting on my face to sitting on my lap. My dick was still wet from Cindy, which made my mom sitting on my dick even easier. Similar to Cindy she began to bounce up and down. Then she started to swivel her hips in a circular motion. I was euphoric, I had just eaten my moms pussy, had Cindy ride me like a madwoman and now my mom is riding me like a bucking bronco.

As Cindy stated to rub her clit, she opened her mouth and began to make out with me. Our tongues swapped spit, some of which had to belong to my mom. Not to be outdone as my mom was doing her best impression of a spinning top, she reached behind her and began to play with my nut sack. She really knew what she wanted because before long my scrotum tightened, I began to moan in Cindy's mouth and I started to shoot rope after rope deep into my mothers warm cunt. Right after the last rope shot into my mom all I heard was "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" as my mom tensed up, her eyes rolled back in her head and just like Cindy did my mom came all over me.

My mom loosened up, slowed down her breathing and slowly slid off of my cock. She crawled up to the other side of me, opposite of Cindy. The three of us just laid there naked with our limbs entangled in one another without saying a word, strikingly similar to the last time we were together.

I must have dozed off because the next time I opened my eyes I was all by myself, again. I sat up in a panic thinking, no no no, not again. Just as I was about to get up and rush downstairs my mom and Cindy both walked into the bedroom, my mom had a cup of coffee and Cindy was carrying a coffee in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.

"Now Jacob, you didn't think Cindy and I were just going to leave you here all by yourself like we did last time, did you? We just went downstairs to get something to drink."

"Yeah Jacob, don't sweat. Your mom and I wanted some coffee and I even brought you some water."

"Phew, I was worried that you two were going to leave me hear, again. Thanks for the water Cindy, I really need something to drink after what happened."

As I started to gulp down the water my mom and Cindy sat down on the bed.

"Your mom and I were talking about what just transpired and we decided that the three of us need to discuss what happened."

Not this again...

Jacobm7
Jacobm7
80 Followers