Mom Nurses My Injured Manhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was turning red with anger and almost shouted at Nana, "How long has this been going on?"

"We've had sexual relations since his motorbike accident a couple of months ago. Buddy and I are closer now than ever before."

Still showing her anger and letting some long-held resentment come forth, Mom said, "You abandoned my father and me to whore your way into movie roles, and now you're corrupting my son for reasons I can't even begin to comprehend..."

Nana slapped Mom and said, "Your father and I agreed that he and your grandparents were better able to raise you without me. Yes, I dated a few men who helped my career along, but I was no whore."

"I can't imagine what motivated you to seduce my son. You have an overactive sex drive... you're sick... you're perverted."

"You, my dear daughter, have no sex drive at all. You never engaged in sex with Oliver after Buddy was born..."

"Mother, it's called postpartum depression..."

"Post-partum depression might last for several months. You were just a bitch. You locked your husband out for three years, then not knowing whether you loved him, he went off to war and got killed. He often cried while seeking my advice on your lack of sexual drive."

"I did love him... I really did love him. I don't know why, but I just could not bear the thought of sexual intercourse... I've felt guilty all these years about Oliver..."

Mom started bawling. Nana walked to her and, although still naked, embraced her. Nana looked at me and said, "Buddy, I think there's a jug of strawberry wine in the icebox. Get two glasses and the jug and put them on the table. I think your mother and I need to have a long conversation. Why don't you go to your room and catch up on your studies while your mother and I talk?"

I went to my room and cleaned up and lay down to rest after this excitement. I could hear Mom and Nana talking but could not understand what they were saying. After a time, I heard crying, then more talking and laughing. I fell asleep.

I was awakened by Nana calling me. I walked into the living room and observed Nana and Mom sitting side by side on the couch, both nude!

Nana beckoned me to sit between them and said I should take off my shorts. I gawked at my mother's body: her pussy hair was black and thicker than Nana's, and her tits were very perky for a 45-year-old woman.

After I sat, Mom put her arm around me and said, "Buddy, you resemble your father so much. He was only a little older than you when he was killed. I miss him so much. I have missed out on much of life's pleasures because of my feelings of guilt over my actions towards your father before he left for the War. Can you forgive me?"

"Mom, you don't need my forgiveness. You should endeavor to live and dedicate your life to his memory..."

"I love you. Kiss me..."

She turned towards me, pressing her naked boobs against my chest. My dick got hard immediately. We kissed lightly. Mom grasped my rigid cock and stroked it. I lay down on the living room carpet, and Mom lay atop me. We kissed passionately. We rolled over so I was on top.

Nana knelt beside us and guided my cock into Mom's pussy. Her pussy was tighter than Nana's ass. Mom rocked up and down. Her boobs, though not as large as Nana's, bounced as we fucked.

Mom called me by Dad's name, "Oh Oliver, fuck me. Fuck me hard. I love you. I'm so sorry..."

We continued to fuck - we switched positions several times. I pounded her cunt while we continued to tongue kiss, our bodies slapping. Nana rubbed my butt and fingered my butthole. I felt Mom climaxing, but she did not show it like Nana. I warned her, "Mom, I'm coming... I'm coming."

"Fill my pussy with your cum Oliver - keep coming!"

We lay side by side, savoring the experience. Nana squeezed in beside me and said, "I didn't have my fun after my daughter interrupted us; now do me!"

Nana told Mom to suck my dick to get it hard for her. Mom complied without hesitation, and my limp cock sprung back to attention. I entered Nana and enthusiastically drove her pussy. Mom rubbed my back, then bent over and kissed her mother. Nana moaned loudly, a sign her orgasm was imminent. She squealed as the orgasm shook her body. I continued to fuck her and brought her to a second climax before I emptied my spunk into her pussy.

The three of us embraced on the carpet as evening approached.

EPILOGUE

That afternoon was the one and only time I fucked my mother. Neither Mom nor Nana ever told me what they talked about that afternoon that turned Mom's life around.

After Mom fucked me - experiencing her first orgasm in over twenty years, she started living her life again - she dated several of the local men whom she had previously rejected. She and the widowed local bank president are now an item.

After high school, I won a football scholarship to a medium-sized school in Arkansas. I almost did not accept the scholarship since the school was about a ten-hour drive from home, but Nana insisted I accept it. She bought a small house in the university city so she could watch my games and we could continue our relationship.

Later in my freshman year, I gave my fraternity pin to a beautiful, sexy girl. I told her of my and Nana's activities. At first, she was somewhat off put by what I told her, but later that same day, she said she would like to meet my grandmother.

12