Mom on the Boat

Story Info
A trip to the lake with a new boat reveals a lot.
5.1k words
4.56
124.6k
130
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

James and his girlfriend, Jesse, pulled to a stop in front of his mother's house. There was a brand new fish and ski boat behind his truck. "Do you think she will want to go with us?" Jesse asked as she opened her door.

With a shrug, James opened his door. He got out and came around to stand behind his girlfriend. He slipped his arms around her bare waist and kissed her on the shoulder. "I hope not because I have plans on christening this boat right."

Jesse grinned and replied, "Christen the boat or christen me in the boat?"

"The same thing," James whispered as he kissed her shoulder again.

"Here she comes," Jesse said as she stepped forward out of Jesse's grasp.

"Hey, mom," James said with a big grin. "They finally got the rig in and serviced."

Deana Davis smiled, as she looked from the young couple to the boat and back. Jesse had a bikini top on and a pair of tight shorts. James was wearing his normal t-shirt and baggy shorts. "So I see," she said as she walked toward them.

As she got to Jesse, she hugged her and said, "Good to see that you're still putting up with him and his toys."

Jesse ran her hands up and down the older woman's back. There wasn't a bra strap to be felt. She had already noticed how Deana's large breast moved freely as she walked. As she broke the hug, she replied, "We both like to fish and we both like to water ski, so it's a toy for both of us."

"My husband and I didn't fish but we did like to water ski and boat ride," Deana said as she winked at her son.

James chuckled and said, "Yeah, you sure enjoyed the boat rides."

Jesse turned and looked at her boyfriend with a questioning look. James grinned and said, "Mom's never had tan lines, shall we say."

Looking around at Deana, Jesse grinned. "Mine are light but getting lighter."

Deana grinned at Jesse and looked at the boat. It wasn't long but it was wide and deep. "You guys got the right boat."

"We're taking it out for its first run," James said as his mother walked over to look inside the boat. It had two seats up close behind the windshield and a wide bench seat across the back. There was a walkway up the middle, where the windshield could be folded back. Up front was a flat open area.

"It reminds me of that last boat me and your dad had," Deana said as she turned around.

"This one has a bigger motor and electric trim. The ski tow rig above the motor will make getting out of the water easier," James said.

Deana laughed. "At my age it would take a winch to get me up on skis."

Jesse looked the older woman up and down. She was medium height, her legs looked firm below her shorts, her arms weren't muscular but they weren't flabby either. She was in her early forties. "I don't think so," she said with a grin.

"I'm long out of practice on water skis," Deana replied.

"Okay, lets go get the boat wet," James said to Jesse.

Jesse smiled at him and looked at his mother. "Want to come along?"

Deana looked from Jesse to her son and back. "I, uh, maybe next time, I wouldn't want to spoil your fun."

Jesse laughed. "I think you might add to our fun," Jesse replied with a wink at Deana.

Deana gave her a funny look and then looked at her son. He was looking everywhere but at her. Looking back at Jesse, she said, "Does my son have a big mouth?"

Jesse chuckled and shivered. "Big enough to swallow half my breast."

"I wasn't talking about that aspect of his mouth," Deana said with a shake of her head.

"He mentioned something about you guys taking one last boat ride before you sold the old boat," Jesse said and then looked around at James. "He never would give me any details though."

Deana shivered and sighed deeply. "I'm glad to hear that," she whispered with a crooked smile.

Jesse grinned broadly and said, "Now I've got to hear about that outing."

Deana groaned softly as she looked from Jesse to her son and back several times. James sighed deeply and said to his mom, "She won't let go of it until she knows everything."

"I'd rather forget the whole thing," Deana whispered.

Jesse walked over and hugged Deana. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up bad memories."

Deana hugged the younger woman in return and shivered. "Not bad memories, just embarrassing," she whispered softly.

Jesse chuckled. "I have some of those. Maybe we can trade war stories sometime."

"Yours can't be even close to as bad as mine," Deana whispered.

Jesse moved her mouth close to Deana's ear and whispered, "I'm Bi but your son doesn't know it."

Deana gave a jerk and groaned softly as she said, "I can say the same thing."

"Did his dad know?" Jesse whispered.

Deana broke the hug and nodded her head.

"What are you two up to?" James asked from up by the truck.

"We'll never tell," Jesse said with a laugh as she winked at Deana.

Deana took a deep breath and said, "Let me get my purse and lock up the house."

* * * * *

The ride to the lake was interesting. James was driving. His mother was sitting in the corner of the back seat behind him with her legs stretched out. Jesse sat in the passenger seat sideways facing James.

Jesse was smiling at James as she said, "I went to a party back in college without panties on. I woke up in my room the next morning with a pair on that I had never seen before."

Deana chuckled and said, "My husband and I went to a party and I'm not going to say where or when but the next morning, I woke up wearing his tighty whites and he had on my pink satin g-string."

"And you don't remember where they got swapped," Jesse put in with a chuckle.

"Not a clue," Deana said.

"At least you knew whose they were," Jesse said with a chuckle.

"I came home from a hen party at a girlfriend's house one morning wrapped in a lawn chair cover and nothing else," Deana said with a wink at Jesse.

Jesse chuckled. "I woke up after an all girl pool party with a redhead and blonde blanket on me."

"Uh, what?" James asked. "How does that work exactly?"

"I'm naked and flat on my back. The naked blonde was covering my right side and the naked redhead was covering the left side. Or was it the other way around?" Jesse replied with a big grin at her boyfriend.

"Girlfriend blankets are always fun," Deana said softly.

"Aren't they though," Jesse said and shivered as she wondered what James was thinking?

A few moments later, James asked, "Girlfriend blankets?"

Deana laughed and shook her head. "I'll never tell."

"Me either," Jesse said with another shiver.

James slowed the truck and moved to the turn lane. They were at the city park where the boat launch ramp was.

* * * * *

Jesse and Deana were in the boat when James backed it into the water. Jesse started the motor and let it warm up for a minute or so. She put it in reverse and backed the boat off the trailer. As James pulled the trailer out of the water, Jesse maneuvered over beside the dock and Deana tied off the bowline.

"We work well together," Deana said as she turned and watched Jesse wiggle out of her shorts. The bikini bottoms were a lot smaller than the bikini top. "Nice," Deana whispered softly.

"I have the smaller top to go with the bottoms but I have to wear an over shirt and the shorts when we go out. It barely covers my nipples," Jesse said softly as she sat down in the front passenger seat.

The way Jesse was sitting showed the front of the small bikini bottom. It only covered half her smoothly shaven mound and barely covered her plump outer lips. "The bottoms cover nicely in a yummy sort of way."

James showed up and stepped down into the boat. His eyes took in the tiny bikini bottoms and he grinned. "Did you bring the matching top?" he asked.

"In my bag," Jessie replied and grinned as her eyes went to Deana's blouse front. "Maybe your mom can wear the one I wore out here."

James untied the rope and dropped it in the floor as he turned and looked at Jesse. He shook his head and said, "Once we get away from the dock, you won't have to worry about what mom is wearing."

Deana stood up and walked back to sit on the back bench seat. She unbuttoned the front of her blouse and grinned at Jessie as she sat back on the seat and placed her hands on each side of her ass. The blouse showed a narrow strip of bare skin down the center.

Jesse shivered as she whispered, "You're going to let nature take its course."

Deana nodded and looked at her son. "I'm ready when you are."

James looked at his mother and groaned as he sat down behind the wheel of the boat. He started the motor and put it in gear as he fed a little throttle to the motor. They moved away from the dock slowly. The lake was smooth and there were few boats out today.

As James passed the 'no wake zone" sign, he advanced the throttle. The boat jumped forward and came up on plane. He reached full throttle and pulled it back to cruise. He played with the trim until it was running smooth and level.

Jesse looked back with a smile on her face. When she saw the way the wind had blown Deana's blouse open wide her smile turned to a grin. Her breasts were not overly large but they were full. Her nipples were large and stood up proudly. She groaned as she took in the barbells through the base of each nipple.

Leaning sideways, Jesse said to James. "Why didn't you tell me your mother's nipples were pierced?"

James looked back quickly and groaned as he saw his mother sitting back relaxing and naked from the waist up. He looked back forward. "Because you would want yours pierced," he said softly.

"Damned straight," Jessie said as she reached back and untied her bikini top. She pulled the top sting off over her head. She tossed it under the dash, reached back to take Deana's blouse, and tossed it in with her bikini top.

Deana said, "Beautiful." Her eyes were on Jessie's cone shaped breasts. The top inch or so was all puffy with a hard pebble sized nipple capping everything off. "Those would look even better with a set of barbells accenting them."

"Don't encourage her," James said with a grin.

Deana unzipped her shorts and wiggled them down, as she remained seated. When they were off, she handed them to Jesse. Jessie groaned and tossed the shorts under the dash. The tiny panties Deana had on were black and sheer. A glint of silver showed through the thin cloth.

James saw the shorts and looked back at his mom. He groaned and slowed the boat by a quarter throttle. His mom smiled at him and spread her knees wide. He groaned again and looked back forward. Her bare mound and outer lips were more accented than hidden.

Jesse moaned softly as she moved to sit next to the older woman. "That looks so natural and sexy," she whispered.

Deana smiled and reached over to flick a nail against Jesse's left nipple. Jessie took a hissing breath and leaned closer to whisper, "You're going to start something if you're not careful."

Looking at her son, Deana grinned and said, "He would have a cow and two calves."

Jesse shivered and moved back to the front seat. She pulled the release pin and turned the seat so it was facing toward the rear. As she did, she pulled the string at one hip and then the other. The tiny bikini slipped and fell down in the floor of the boat. James's head snapped around her way and Jesse said, "Oops!" As she spread her knees wide and slipped down in the seat.

James groaned and looked back at his mother. He did a double take. She was licking her lips as she stared at Jesse's well displayed pussy.

"What the hell—" he started to say but stalled out as his mother moved forward and went to her knees next to Jesse's knee.

Deana grinned at her son and said, "If you don't eat that, I will."

"What?" James said in a shocked voice.

Looking at Deana, Jesse said, "We could sixty nine on the backseat."

"Me likes," Deana said and licked her lips again.

Now James was looking back and forth between the two women with his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open. "I, uh, I," he stammered and then groaned as his girlfriend licked her lips.

Deana chuckled. "Yes, dear. Your mother eats pussy just as well as she sucks a dick, to put it bluntly."

James's eyes jumped to Jesse. She grinned and said, "Me too."

"Since when?" James asked.

"Since college," both women said at the same time.

James groaned long and loud and cut the throttle. The boat was now, idling along. "You guys are jerking my chain," he said quickly but both women shook their heads.

Deana grinned at Jesse and moved to the middle of the back seat. She raised her hips and pushed the g-string down to her knees and then farther until they fell around her ankles. "Shall we give him a demonstration?"

Jesse went to her knees and moved toward Deana's wide spread knees. "I thought you would never ask."

Deana looked at her son. "Why don't you lose the clothes and come join us. I'm sure your girlfriend would love your tongue in her pussy while she eats mine. Then we can switch."

James's mouth dropped open and then he groaned as he watched Jesse flick the tip of her tongue against his mother's clit. Deana moaned softly and arched up her hips. "So long," she whispered softly.

With his shirt off, James went to his knees behind Jesse. He had to back up between the dash pieces so he could bend over to reach her ass with his lips. He kissed one cheek and then the other. When she wiggled her hips from side to side, he spread her ass cheeks and gave her a long lick from her tasty opening, to her tailbone.

Deana gave out with a soft yell as her hips arched up more and flexed up and down rapidly. She was coming long and hard. Jesse looked over her shoulder with a big grin on her face. "That didn't take long."

"Uh, yeah," James said and moved back as Jesse did.

Jesse lowered her upper body to the floor and wiggled her hips again. "Now it's my turn."

James looked at his mother. She was sitting on the bench seat with her head thrown back. She had a big smile on her face as her hands caressed and massaged her breasts. He looked down to see Jesse wiggling her hips again. He gave a mental shrug and went back to licking the crack of her ass.

When Jesse let out a moaning groan, he lowered his face more and teased the opening to her wet vagina. His nose was bumping her anus as his tongue worked in and out of her pussy. Jesse's hips were working up and down against his probing tongue.

The angle of Jesse's ass changed. Not paying much attention, James moved up and swirled his tongue around and over her asshole. She liked him to tease her there when she was really turned on. Now seem to be one of those times. A moment later, her ass moved back with a jerk and his tongue speared into her asshole.

Jesse let out a soft yell and moved her hips away from his tongue only to jam it backwards again a few seconds later. Her hips were moving back and forth with shorter movements now as she fucked herself on his tongue. This was something entirely new.

When Jesse reached back and swatted his head, James backed up. His eyes went wide as he saw his mother's eyes looking up at him from between Jesse's parted thighs. Her tongue was buried in his girlfriend's pussy. He looked at Jesse's head and it was down toward his mother's sex.

James back up and groaned as he watched the two women in a perfect sixty nine. A moment later, his mother lowered her head and said, "Why don't you come fuck her while I lick her clit."

In more or less a daze, James lost the shorts and came up behind Jesse. A hand on his dick made him jerk. His mother had a grip on his shaft and was rubbing the head up and down over Jesse's slick slippery opening. When it centered up, James moved his hips forward.

James groaned deeply as the head of his dick went deep into Jesse's tight pussy. She made a sound very much like his. Deana groaned as Jesse redouble her licking of her pussy. When Deana flicked her tongue against Jesse's clit, her hips rammed back impaling herself on James's dick completely.

After that, it was pretty much a free-for-all fuck fest for everyone. That is until, Deana grabbed James's dick on a backstroke and pulled it down so it went in her mouth on the forward stroke. Jesse made a frustrated growling sound, James gasped in surprise, and Deana moaned long and loud around the dick in her mouth.

A minute or so later, Deana pulled his dick out of her mouth with a whimpering sound and moved the head over to Jesse's opening. James rammed his dick home as Jesse slammed her ass back to meet him. A moment later, Deana let out a soft yell as she arched her hips up harder against Jesse's face.

Who came first was a complete toss up. James thought he did but from the hot liquid feel around the head of his dick, maybe not. His mother had let out several yells over a short period of time. Were they all orgasms or just good feelings?

James rocked back on his heels and looked around to see where they were. They were still idling down the middle of the lake. He looked back and groaned as he saw his mother licking Jessie's opening. Was she licking his cum out of his girlfriend's pussy? Jesse's hips were circling and jerking.

A couple of minutes later, Jesse moved forward. She looked around at Deana and grinned. She turned around and crawled over to kiss Deana deeply. She moaned, as she tasted her pussy and James's cum on her lips and tongue.

When she broke the kiss, Deana grinned and said, "Do you think he has the idea now?"

Jesse looked at James and smiled. "If he doesn't then I need to dump his dumb ass."

Her eyes dropped to his soft shiny dick. She licked her lips and crawled forward to swallow his manhood completely. She moaned at the taste of their mixed fluids. Her hips gave a jerk as Deana licked her clit.

A moment later, Deana said, "I had my eyes on that."

James had groaned when Jesse swallowed his dick and now his eyes were wide as he heard what his mother said. Jesse's mouth and tongue was doing wonderful things to his dick. Her hips jerked as Deana licked her clit.

His eyes moved down to his mother's wide spread thighs. Her fingers were slowly rolling her clit around. She had offered to let him lick her pussy on that last boat ride but he had passed. His mother sucking his dick had already spooked him. He had done everything he could think of to keep from coming that time. She had finally given up and they had headed home.

James's dick was fully hard by the time Jesse let him go. She backed up and grinned down at Deana. "I have a present for you," she said as she backed up farther.

Deana's eyes went to her son's hard dick and she moaned loudly. "I, uh, I, uh, we," she said quickly.

"So you didn't do that on your last boat ride?" Jesse asked.

Deana shook her head quickly. "I offered for him to eat my pussy and I did suck his dick but didn't get him off," she admitted.

Jesse looked at her boyfriend with a frown on her face. "That was mean," she said.

"She's my mother," James said quickly.

Jesse grinned and said, "Mothers have needs just like I do. It's nature."

"But people—" James started to say but Jesse laughing cut him off.

"What people?" Deana asked.

"Like she's going to tell someone or I'm going to tell someone," Jesse added.

James moved up to sit in the seat Jesse had turned around. Jesse crawled over and swallowed his hard dick. He moaned and shook his head. "I can't fuck my mother," he blurted out.

Jesse raised her head and looked around at Deana. "Get up there and sit on the back seat with your legs spread wide."

Deana sighed but did as Jesse said. When she was in position, she asked, "Now what?"

Jesse grinned up at James. "Now you're going to get your pussy ate while I suck his dick."

James looked at his girlfriend and shook his head. She sighed and said, "You love to eat pussy so close your eyes and pretend it's me. Anyway, I know you've never had your dick sucked by one woman while you eat another."

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers
12