Mom on Top Ch. 03

Story Info
The twins and I get caught...
3.4k words
4.41
19.4k
20

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rukind
rukind
248 Followers

John and Jenna were away at college when everything with Mother happened. They came home that weekend, having no idea about any of it; as it turned out, they had a story of their own...

At the first opportunity, when Mother was out grocery shopping that Friday afternoon, they took me to Jenna's room and sat me down on the love seat while they leaned half-standing by the bed, facing me. The odd thing was that they were holding hands...

"We've always felt very close to you, little brother, so we thought we ought to tell you what's going on before you find out by accident," Jenna began. "We don't want you to be shocked or to let any misunderstandings come between us... So... Well... Here goes... I don't know if you noticed it, Emil, but while John and I were still at home, we fooled around with each other sometimes- we were really careful, so maybe you didn't..."

"Nooo... I didn't notice anything like that..." I said, smiling at her. "You were pretty good at hiding it..."

"Thank you." She made a little mock curtsey, smiling back.

"Anyway, it was all just mouth and hand stuff back then... But this year at college we went all the way- and, to be completely honest, we did even more than that. I discovered I really like threesomes with guys, but only when John is one of them- I guess it's 'cause I feel both wild and safe when he's there...

"Boy, it's hard saying this to you, Emil... Anyway, the reason we want you to know about all that is that John and I fuck a lot now, and we didn't want to have to try to sneak around behind you- or shock you if you caught us. Avoiding Mother's eagle eye is going to be tough enough. We just wanted to be up front with you, Emil... Uhhhh... Oh, wow... Have I gone and said too much? Do you think we're really sick?"

I almost laughed out loud, then caught myself. "Hardly! If you knew what I've been into, you wouldn't worry about what I think at all... And... oh, by the way," I continued, "You're not looking for another threesome while you're here, are you?"

The silence and the shocked looks on both their faces told me they hadn't thought of it; John laughed this time.

"It never crossed my mind, Emil... I thought you were still a virgin- not to mention that you're our little brother! Are you serious?"

"See the rise in my Levi's?" I joked. "I always thought you were the hottest and most beautiful girl in school, Jenna... and recently, John, I've had some, uh, exciting times with another guy... Exactly what kind of threesome do you mean?"

They both were quiet for several seconds; I could almost hear the gears shifting before Jenna answered...

"We mean what you guessed we mean," she said, the words breathy and almost a whisper this time. "Watching John suck another guy is unbelievably hot for me..."

I'd started getting hard as soon as they mentioned a threesome, and I decided to make a move... I got up and stood next to John, unzipped my jeans and pulled my nearly hard cock out. He stared at it, motionless for several seconds except for licking his lips once...

"Does that look like something you'd be interested in playing with?" I said, my own voice unexpectedly low and husky.

"Wow," he said softly as he stared at it, then looked up at me; I smiled at him.

"No games, John- it's all yours," I said, putting one hand gently on the back of his head, stroking his long hair. He reached out, wrapped a trembling hand around it as he bent down and sucked it into his mouth with a soft moan, his eyes closing.

"Ohhhhhhh, baby," Jenna said softly, sliding over next to him and running her fingers through his hair as she nibbled on his ear. "Make love to that beautiful cock, you pervert... suck your baby brother's cock... God, you two are sooooo unbelievably hot!"

She stood up and stripped quickly, revealing a body shaped almost exactly like Mother's, one hand going to her auburn-haired cunt while the other rubbed her breasts and tweaked her already extended nipples.

"Come on- you guys get undressed, too!" she said, pushing John's head back and off my cock. As soon as he stood and began to loosen his belt, I dropped to my knees in front of him and finished doing it for him, pulling his jeans down. His cock stood up, the big purple head inches from my face, and I slid my lips over it and down the shaft as his hands went around my head. I looked up at him as I sucked it in as far as I could; he stared into my eyes, mouth open...

"You guys are driving me fucking crazy!" Jenna said. "Let go of that cock and take off those damn clothes, will you?"

I let John go and we both finished undressing in a matter of seconds. Jenna was already on her back on the bed, legs open, beckoning to me with one hand... I crawled toward her and pushed my face into her cunt; it was already slippery, not to mention unbelievably delicious. She grabbed my head with both hands, mewling softly.

"Ooooohhhhhhh... baby brother's really good at this, John... Ohhhhhhhh... eat my cunt, baby, eat me... ohhhhhhhhhhh... what you're doing is amazing, Emil... ohhhhhhhhhh... get over here, John- you know what I need for my mouth..."

John lay down on his side with his cock by Jenna's head and she sucked it in, grabbing his hips and pulling it deeper, moaning and making sucking noises.

*-*-*-*-*-*

"Just what the hell is going on in here?" a very loud and authoritative female voice suddenly shattered my fixation on Jenna's luscious cunt. We all sat up, shocked, looking at Mother standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.

I thought I could see a hint of a smile on her lips- she looked like she was struggling to keep a serious face. "Well, Jenna, I see you've become quite the little whore, haven't you? Seducing both your brothers- and at the same time! I noticed you were really into sucking John's cock, just then, too... Does it ring your bell pretty hard when he comes in your mouth?"

Jenna gasped, sucking air and blushing furiously; her mouth opened and closed but no words came out. She sat huddled, arms and hands trying to cover herself.

Mother looked at me, apparently struggling even more to keep her face straight. "And how does Jenna's cunt taste, Emil? Is it scrumptious?" She imitated Gollum's pronunciation.

I could see John's and Jenna's faces as they looked at Mother in a combination of horror and consternation- it was obvious they had no idea what she might do next...

"It's one of the best," I said, hoping I was playing the game right.

"Okay, you perverts," Mother said, keeping her no-nonsense tone, putting her hands on her hips. "I know I stopped you right in the middle of having a good time... so, I want you to just show me how you roll... Go on, now- go back and do what you were doing when I interrupted you... Just act like I'm not here, and that nobody's watching... John, put your cock back in Jenna's mouth. Go ahead, now, all of you- do it."

John and Jenna complied, their eyes still on Mother like they were expecting her to suddenly pull out a pistol and shoot them both dead.

"Emil, get back down there like you were and eat your sister..."

"Yes, ma'am." I immediately pulled Jenna's knees apart and put my face back in her wonderful labia...

"Suck your brother, Jenna- do it like you were doing it before! It's not a sausage..."

Jenna was trying to obey, but she was obviously too shaken to focus; his cock slipped out of her mouth twice. After the second time, Mother rolled John onto his back, got up on the bed between his knees and grabbed it with one hand.

"Watch me, Jenna- like this..."

Mother wrapped her hand around John's half-hard cock and began to stroke and pump it, then lowered her head, her lips sliding slowly down the shaft, staring up at him with wide eyes as her tongue worked on the bottom of it; he was completely hard and gasping by the time she'd gotten just the head in her mouth.

She kept going until he was deep in her throat, her forehead against his stomach, her lips sucking on the base; slowly, she raised her head and let him go, stroking him again, licking her lips, eyes wide with lust as they looked into Jenna's. Jenna lay frozen, the look of shock on her face intensifying, her hand over her open mouth.

"Like that, honey- now, come over here... Let me see you do it..."

"I- I can't do that..." Jenna finally managed to say. "Wha- what are you..."

"'What am I up to'? Emil knows, ask him... C'mere, Emil, and help me get these clothes off."

We both stood up, and I slowly undressed her while John and Jenna stared, frozen in disbelief. First I unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra, kneading her breasts and rolling her nipples between my fingers before giving each one a leisurely suck; then I took her jeans and panties off. When she was naked, she crawled onto the bed between Jenna's knees, pushing her face into Jenna's cunt like I'd just done.

Jenna stiffened and gasped aloud at the sudden contact, then released a long, high-pitched moan, her head falling back on the bed as Mother slid her hands under her ass and began to eat her noisily, slurping and sucking; Jenna's hands soon wandered down to Mother's head, fingers entwining in her hair, pulling her closer as she rolled her hips to meet her working mouth. After a bit, Mother raised up and turned and looked at me, her face wet.

"Wow... She really is delicious, isn't she? Now, Emil- you lie down here close to your sister and me..." I lay down on my back beside them, legs apart, my skin against Jenna's soft arm and thigh. "There... that's perfect, Emil... ohhhhhh... it's so nice to touch you again, baby... hello there..." she said as she ran her fingertips over my stomach and softly held my throbbing cock.

"Now, John- I've got a feeling about you- that you just love to suck cock... Let me see you do it- get over here and suck this delicious boy. Obey your mother, now, John..."

John crawled forward and sucked me in immediately, moaning loudly, one hand stroking the base of my now very hard cock as the other reached over to Jenna and caressed her breasts and stomach. Jenna raised her head, watching John suck me as Mother lowered her head back to Jenna's cunt. She ate her voraciously, wrapping her arms around Jenna's thighs and moaning as she sucked and licked. When Jenna's hips began to move, Mother raised up again, looking at her.

"You like how I use my mouth on your cunt, don't you, baby?" Jenna nodded, her face flushed. "Have you ever done that to another woman?" Jenna shook her head forcefully, eyes wide as Mother got up and knelt beside her.

"Nooo... I nev- mmmmmm..."

Mother bent down and kissed her, gently at first, then more forcefully, shoving her tongue into Jenna's mouth and then her throat. At the same time, her hand went down to Jenna's cunt, fingers slipping inside. Jenna squealed into her mouth, her hips suddenly squirming on Mother's hand. Keeping on with the kiss, Mother lay down beside Jenna, pressing against her; Jenna writhed against Mother's body, moaning and whimpering, her hips moving more and more frantically. Then Mother broke the kiss and removed her hand, getting back up on her knees.

"You're a hot little girl, Jenna," Mother cooed; Jenna was breathing hard, her face flushed. "Now it's your turn, baby..." She lay on her side next to Jenna, putting her hand on Jenna's shoulder and pulling her against her. She resumed the kiss, her hand taking Jenna's arm and putting Jenna's hand on her ass. Mother pressed her body against Jenna's, and before long, Jenna's arm was squeezing back, her hand kneading Mother's ass, the kiss now obviously a two-way experience. Breaking it again, Mother looked into Jenna's eyes.

"You know what I want, Jenna... and I think you want it, too... don't be afraid... you know what has to happen now, baby..."

Mother released her, rolling onto her back as Jenna slid cautiously down the bed, stopping to suck on Mother's breasts, moaning and whimpering as she moved further down. Mother parted her knees, helping Jenna crawl in between before raising them; Jenna pressed her face into Mother's stomach, kissing and licking it as she slid uncertainly down toward her goal. Mother finally put both hands on Jenna's head and lifted it, looking in her eyes.

"Eat my cunt, Jenna..." she said softly, then released her grip.

Making the decision, Jenna suddenly buried her nose and mouth between the full, hairless lips, mewling with little noises and sighs as she sucked. Her arms went around Mother's thighs, hands sliding up and down the tops of them as her breathing became more and more rushed. She opened her wild eyes, looking up into Mother's face as she licked and thrust with her tongue, moaning, chest heaving...

"You like that, don't you, baby... I knew you would... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... you're such a twisted little whore... Ohhhhhhhhhhh... and you know what to do, too... Ohhhhhhhhh... sweet baby... Now, turn around so I can get to you, too, honey... That little taste of you was not near enough..."

In seconds, they were on their sides, heads between each others' thighs, holding each other tightly, squirming together as their mouths devoured each other's flesh...

John let my cock go and looked up at me, panting slightly, eyes dilated. "We only told you half the truth earlier when we said that Jenna really gets off with two guys. It's not just her- it's me, too, Emil- nothing turns me on like sucking a cock... I don't know how to say it other than 'I need to have a hard cock in my mouth...' I don't know how Mother knew, either, but I really do need it, Emil. Ohmmmmmmmmm..." He sucked me in for a moment. "Ohmmmmmmmmm... it's so much hotter since it's you, Emil... and yours is so perfect... so suckable... Ohmmmmmmmmmmm..."

My cock disappeared into his mouth again as he let out a long low, moan.

"Well, then- it sounds to me like you might be a dyed-in-the-wool cock-sucker- right, John? ...a bona fide cock-slut," I said, tweaking him intentionally.

He looked up at me, his face turning white, my cock still in his mouth, which had stopped moving...

"Oh, John, John..." I said softly and quickly, caressing his head, "Oh, I'm so sorry... It was a poor attempt at humor... I was just trying to tease you... I- I need to suck your cock right now- at least as much as you need to suck mine... That's- that's what I was gonna say in the end, except I never got there...

"I'm a cock-slut, too, John... I'm at least as much of one as you are... so I guess it's my lucky day... uhh... ummm... why don't you turn around like Jenna just did?"

"Oh, yeahhhh..." he said, and moved around until his hard cock was touching my lips.

I pulled him in and squeezed his body tightly against me, then kneaded his firm, round ass-cheeks as I sucked noisily on his cock...

We made love to the heads of each others' cocks first, slowly licking them, moaning, sucking them lovingly, then sliding our mouths halfway down the shafts until they met our stroking hands. I liked that part a lot- having John's cock in my mouth as far as I could get it...

John put both hands on my head and his hips started moving forward and back just a little, then a little more... he began fucking my mouth with a very slowly increasing tempo. I could feel his barely repressed animal lust as his hands tightened on my head, but he kept doing everything gently.

I licked, sucked, stroked and moaned around his hard-on, doing all I could to make his magical shaft pump its salty-sweet syrup into my mouth. Shoot your come, John, shoot your come, John, shoot your come, John... I want... I want it... I want it...

Suddenly, I felt his body stiffen, and I shifted into high gear, pumping and sucking and swallowing as much of his cream as I could, mewling and moaning. I grabbed onto his ass with both hands while he held my head, his pulsing cock plunging into my mouth. It was soooo hot- getting totally mouth-fucked by my gorgeous, hot and sexy brother...

I didn't come when he did, though; I almost forgot about that part of me... Afterwards, we rolled away from each other.

"You still owe me," I said, smiling at him. "Why don't you get down here and suck my cock some more?" I said, rolling onto my back and opening my legs. "... you cocksucker," I finished, laughing.

Smiling, he knelt between them quickly, holding my cock with both hands, licking and sucking on it again.

"Your cock in particular," he said, looking up at me, "is just perfect... it's delicious... I can hardly wait to taste what happens when you come... I love your cock, little brother... and I'm so glad it's okay to need it..."

"It's more than just okay, John... I'll be your cock-whore... whatever you want... whenever you want it... just remember- I need to be fucked..."

He lowered his head, his warm mouth going down the shaft as his tongue pushed against the now-ultrasensitive underside.

Mother and Jenna let each other go about that time, both of them sitting up to watch us. They passed a small towel between them, drying their faces.

"Your sister's a natural little cunt-eater," Mother said quietly. "She's the best I've ever had. I love you, baby..." she finished by turning toward her and kissing her. Jenna kissed her back, with tongues.

"John, I never knew you were such a dedicated cocksucker," Mother said after Jenna let her go. She reached over and stroked his head as it went slowly up and down on my cock. He didn't seem to notice.

"He loves it, Mother," Jenna said. "It's always the first thing he does when we get a threesome going- he loves to suck cock... I get incredibly hot when he does it, too, 'cause I can tell he really craves it... and, uh... 'cause I crave it, too, Mother..."

"That's okay, baby- you can always let the whore inside come out around me- 'cause I'm a 'way nastier whore than you are... I want it all the time... and in every hole... Isn't that right, Emil?"

"You're a world-class whore, Mother," I said, smiling at her.

She chuckled, turning toward Jenna. "Oh... and, by the way... that was news to me just now about your threesomes... I didn't know you'd been so, uh... active." Mother looked at Jenna with a smirk on her face. "Tell me all about those threesomes, dear..."

Jenna blushed. "Oh, wow... I forgot you didn't know, Mother... Yeah... John and I have been with a few other guys... since we've been at college."

"Was it really hot?" Mother asked, licking her lips and smiling.

"Yeah, it was pretty wild sometimes... but it couldn't touch what we've just been doing here..." Jenna said. "All of you are makin' me so hot right now that my head's spinnin'... Especially... especially... bein' with a woman like you..."

She kissed Mother again, this time more forcefully, pushing her onto her back as she held Mother's head and went wild with her mouth and tongue... Mother held her tightly, returning her passion, kissing her with sighs and moans...

I looked back down as John moaned, his mouth working on my cock; apparently, he hadn't noticed any of the exchange between his mother and sister, completely lost in sucking me. I stroked his head.

"You're a beautiful cocksucker, John," I said.

*-*-*-*-*-*

rukind
rukind
248 Followers