Mom, Ouch

Story Info
Exposing inspires prank and family sharing all.
2.3k words
4.34
52.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom had been living with us for ten days the first time she left her bedroom door open while changing. I was passing by on the way to the toilet when I glanced in and caught her removing her blouse. Standing in her big, well-filled, white bra shocked me since she was always extremely modest. Her deep and long cleavage was as arresting as her well-rounded mounds. I could only see the shadows of her nipples in profile.

She turned her back to the door as she removed her bra. Her shapely tits in profile made mini me leap to attention. Though she stood at the window rubbing her tits, the pale reflection alone made me throb. I couldn't move away and waited for her to turn and willingly show me her naked D-cups, maybe offer them to me? Instead, she pulled on a pajama top without turning. I walked away as she began buttoning it.

Her black, one-piece swimsuit was the least modest I'd ever seen her in. Come to think of it, she seemed to enjoy my staring at her. With winter ending, that was nearly a year ago. I loved her toned legs then and I wondered if they were still so sexy. Maybe it's time to open the hot tub and get us all in there.

When I returned to her room, I stuck my head in, saw her in her full, heavy flannel pajamas, and invited her to join us for a nightcap. "Um, I don't know. I'm already in my Pjs so maybe . . ."

"Don't worry about that, mom. We'll get in ours too and enjoy the crackling fireplace together. Come." She took a hesitant step, turned back, then shrugged and took my hand. I lead her to the fireplace. "White wine for you?" After seating her on a floor pillow, I went for my wife, April. "Honey, I think mom is relaxing a bit. Let's take advantage of her mood. She's waiting for us by the fire. I think she saw me watch her put on her Pjs and didn't stop. Why don't you put on your heaviest, translucent lingerie and nothing else? Come join us and pretend to be modest too. Maybe I'll try to prank her and loosen her up so we don't have to worry about privacy any longer."

"Hmm, considering tomorrow is April first, if it goes wrong, we can always blame it on a bad April Fools' joke. What will you wear since. . .?"

"You just watch. I'll be right out." April sat deliberately awkward with a wine in her hand. I watched from the hall as her untied, short "robe" fell open and exposed one bare tit to mom. Her eyes popped open. She also glanced at April's translucent panties and the patch of hair over her shaved pussy. Mouth open, mom slowly glanced away and pretended she saw nothing. Mom had seen April in a bikini a few times, so her tiny A-cup wasn't a surprise, just startling bared. The clear shadow of her pussy made her frame jerk.

A few minutes later, I joined them wearing just my solid blue boxers with my wine. Mom gasped and scanned me where I stood just two feet from her. "My, but aren't you two cold wearing so little?"

April said, "No mom. We generally sleep naked all year. We both dressed up for you. Your flannel Pjs are making me sweat. Can you at least unbutton . . .?" she reached over and opened two of mom's buttons, exposing two inches of cleavage. Mom quickly clasped the top together. "Mom, less is showing than in your swimsuit. Relax. It's just us here."

She released her grip and her top billowed a bit. Still standing above her, I had a great view of her left tit, but her swollen nipple hid against her top. She had to know I was looking, yet she stared at April's shapely legs as they folded and turned, then fixated on my wife's swelling pussy. "Maybe I should go to bed and give you some privacy?" she blushed as she turned toward me. Nearly spilling her wine, she gasped. While she stared at my wife, I had slipped my dick out the simple opening in my boxers and pretended not to notice. I knew how to play that game.

"What's wrong, mom?"

"Y-y-your horse is out of the stable," she said as she closed her eyes.

"What does that mean?" April puckered her lips to hide her smile.

Peeking, she added, "Your dingle is donging. You know what I mean."

I looked left and right, swinging my swelling dick each way as I watched her mouth drop. She looked to April who was leaning back on her arms, one tit fully exposed, her legs spread wide toward mom, adding, "Actually, mom, privacy is what we wanted to talk to you about." Mom's eyes popped open and she gulped. I stepped closer with my semi-hard dick. She turned to me and I tapped her cheek and nose with mini me.

When she tried to tap it away, her hand stalled on it and I moaned. She froze, looked at my melting face, and left her warm hand on my dick. Without letting go, she turned to April who smiled at her. Mom slowly slid my foreskin back and let my purple bishop burst free. She squeezed; it swelled. "This isn't right," she said as she slowly stroked me. "I never did this to your dad in public."

Risking a loss, "Then why are you still stroking it in front of my wife? If it's not right, put it back inside." Her chest swelled deeply and seconds later, she stuffed my dick back in my boxers and took her time adjusting it to one side. It tented the boxers and I shook my hips until the swollen cock burst free again. "Gee, mom, it seems to want your warm attention. Would you hold it and warm it for me?"

She laughed, but turned me aside and pushed on my ass. I pretended to trip and fell on my chest, dick out. "Ow, mom, ouch! That hurt. You know you can break a stiff dick?" I stood, holding my dick as she and April got on their knees. Mom pried my hand away and brushed the ash and lint off my swollen dick. It got stiffer in her hand. "Mom, check the rest of it in case I hurt it." She looked up at me and smiled. "You have to at least check it, mom." The boxers hid some of me. "Take them off, mom." While gently stroking my cock, she looked up at me just a little worried.

After a minute, she checked with April and slowly pulled my boxers down and off. Now fully naked and stiff in front of her, mom lifted my balls and closely examined my cock from there to my bishop. She wiped more lint off it as she licked her lips. I boldly told her she could lick it clean if she wanted. Shaking her head, nevertheless, she put her lips on it and let them rub me. "I see nothing wrong down here," she mumbled with her lips against my stiffness. "I can see how happy showing your mom your stiff weiner makes you. How else can I make you happy?" She blushed again.

Was she teasing or for real? April slipped off her top and left her tits out for us as she started to rub her pussy. Mom looked at her, nervous, and got up to leave. "April fool, Mom," I said as I rubbed my cock against her face. April grabbed her Pj bottoms and pulled them down.

"April fool, mom," she added as mom's naked ass and pussy appeared for us to savor. Curiously, she covered her mouth, not her pussy, and blushed deep red. Her trimmed triangle was a pleasant surprise, with her bald and wet labia even more so. April spread her cheeks from behind, "Gee, mom, your pussy is soaked. I guess you enjoyed your son's prank too." She pointed to her wet pussy and asked me to confirm. Mom gasped.

I smiled broadly, then cupped and slipped two fingers into mom. "Yes, my love. She is about to drip. I can't wait to taste her." While gently stroking into mom's pussy, my thumb gently nudged her thick clit. Her little man was at full attention and she moaned deeply. Did she notice April pulling her top over her head? Finally naked, I lifted a heavy tit and licked it before nibbling and sucking it. Mom fought it, but climaxed and shuddered when I bit her dense nipple and shifted her clit. She fell to her knees with a sigh, then laid back, surrendering to our whims.

"Before you came to live with us, we always walked around naked and enjoyed our privacy. Wearing any clothes while you were around, mom, was a concession to your modesty. I'm happy you took the hints and teased your son tonight. From now on, the three of us need no clothes around here and can be comfortably nude with our open-door privacy intact." Mom smiled and nodded.

I kissed mom deeply then returned to her tits on my way south. April kissed her, sucked her tits, and waited for my signal to remove her wet panties and sit on mom's face. After tracing through her damp hair, I traced her swollen lips, spread them, then lapped up her cum. Her inner lips protruded just enough to look like a small tongue ready to lick back, just like April's. April kissed me to get a taste. She got into sixty-nine then rolled onto her back. With mom on top and them licking each other's clits, I had perfect access to mom's lightly bearded clam.

April crushed mom's tits against her chest as I fingered mom before aligning my stiff cock with her soaked, barren pussy. Lacking a visitor for years, it was tight. She pulled away in shock, then shoved back against me as she felt her youthful lust return. All sense of decorum gone, she loudly sucked April's pussy. I heard both of them moan as I repeatedly entered mom and began strumming her wrinkled hole.

Gasping, mom said, "Bring that wonderful cock up here so I can taste myself on it. Your dad thought that was too dirty to allow." I was impressed with mom's taking some control and did as she requested. "I never had a chance to try deep throat, so I hope this will be my first of many times. Your dad and I were each other's firsts and married too soo. . . . " gmmpff

My stiff cock shut off her monologue. She took to it enthusiastically. She moaned as she tasted herself and me on her warm tongue. I sighed as she wrapped around my stiffness and tried to swallow it. After a few gags, I felt my bishop press into her throat. Her moans, while April kept sucking her clit, helped her ignore the gagging.

It took a minute, but I finally felt the sublime glory of her tight, hot throat. "Mom, you've done this before. Do you want me to come in your throat, mouth, or pussy?" She nodded three times. I smiled, "Happy to oblige all three." I grunted and sent my first spurts directly into mom's belly then pulled back to let her breathe. Holding back for a few seconds, I began filling mom's mouth with more of her progeny's cum. Her tongue swam through my cum and around my cock. Her sounds told us she loved my taste as she swallowed every drop.

She savored April's pussy again and mumbled into it, "I never said I hadn't sucked cock or drank cum before. I did lots of that in school. None of them tasted like you. Can you fill my pussy next?" She spread April's pussy wide open and dived in with her eager tongue. "This pussy tastes delicious."

April mumbled into mom's pussy, "It's yours whenever and wherever you want — as long as I can eat you too. I love your taste." Mom moaned and nodded her long tongue eagerly. I grabbed my phone and took a side view photo of them in sixty-nine, then each face as it ate pussy. They were going in my screen saver.

While kneeling above April's face with my semi parked against mom's hot ass, she licked me and aimed my renewed cock at mom's dark hole. "No. Not there. At least, not yet. Let's save that for another time." I smiled at the confirmation that mom wanted another time. Fully rigid again, I easily slid into mom's slippery pussy. After two photos, my cock against mom's pussy, then fully sunken into it, I put the phone down. Mom clamped down on me better than before and I watched her swollen lips push in then out with my cock. I was about to slip a finger into her ass when she began shuddering on my buried stiffness.

Her pussy clamped down on me and made me cum in several fresh bursts. As I filled her pussy, she shouted her orgasm into April's pussy which made her cum. Within seconds the three of us vibrated our orgasms together and collapsed into a warm pile of fleshy love.

When we all caught our breaths and separated, mom said, "I'm so happy you all finally took my hint. It's after midnight, so it's my turn to say April Fool!" We hugged with me in the middle and I promised April that she would be the focus next time — before the day was out.

=== 5 hr 18:00 2/17/23 ======= 2307 words ===

2/16/23 seminal image: standing in front of mom and wife in boxers, exposed