Mom Riding Son in a Public Bar

Story Info
Mom and son let lust flourish even in a crowded bar.
1.8k words
4.45
177k
257
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,272 Followers

On his twentieth birthday, before the main party Charlie celebrated in a bar with his mum Patricia - Pat for short - her best friend Alison, and his two best friends Will and Grace.

After a few drinks and a lot of laughter, the bar began to fill up. Charlie and his mum were sitting on one side of a booth, with Ali on the end of the table and Will and Grace, who had hardly stopped cuddling all night, opposite.

Poor Alison was constantly being jostled by standing patrons who were running out of room. Then when the singer / guitarist started up, the lights dimmed and people began dancing about. Alison was practically being bumped every few seconds by apologetic but frequent passers-by so Pat shouted at her to join Charlie and her on the bench seat. As Ali squeezed in, Pat was sitting on one of Charlie's thighs.

Will and Grace had become engrossed in each other, and Alison, who was never a great drinker, began to drift off.

Pat was still drinking quite freely, and Charlie was buzzing but not drunk. Even so, he was not quite sure if he was imagining that his mother was grinding her pussy against him. He was wearing slacks, she a short dress and shoulder wrap.

He concentrated on his thigh, and .. yes, there it was. She had clenched her thighs and rubbed herself on him. Hadn't she? He thought "Fuck, I think my mum is getting horny on my leg. What the FUCK do I do about it?"

He decided simply to pretend nothing was happening and see what she did.

Will and Grace yelled some goodbyes and thank-yous, and off they went leaving Charlie with his mum and her tipsy, half-asleep friend.

Pat was just forty years old. She was of medium height and slight build, so her weight on his thigh was not uncomfortable. Charlie had always thought she was pretty, and had looked at her often, noticing her small firm breasts and tight buttocks, appreciating her sexy body but in a non-sexual way. Until now. He was SURE he could feel heat between her thighs. And maybe dampness? No, surely he was imagining it.

Seconds turned into minutes and he was becoming aroused. Not hard, but with heightened senses and an increased heart rate.

THERE! Hadn't she just pushed her arse back and rubbed half the length of his thigh with her pussy? He was determined to find out if she was turned on or just seat-dancing, so making sure not to be in time with the music he tensed his thigh muscle twice, to pulse his mum's pussy in an unmistakable challenge to her.

Pat froze for two seconds, then he felt her tense her thighs twice back.

One more test. Three pulses. Answered by three more.

His heart raced and his cock stirred. He took it a step further. Charlie had one hand loosely on his mum's hip as she sat on his thigh, which he moved to below her bum and gently stroked high up on her thigh. So high that she could be in no doubt this was a sexual caress, not the innocent caress of a son.

All the while the music continued and patrons jiggled and jostled about in their various worlds, all of them with their backs to the booth in which Charlie and his mother were getting each other hot.

Charlie's world had shrunk to a few centimetres of his thigh and his fingertips. Nothing else existed. He curled his fingers under Pat's upper thigh and towards her pussy. To show her approval of what her son was doing, Pat leaned forward and to the side so his fingers touched the crotch of her panties briefly. There was no doubt now. She was wet and the heat of his mother's pussy even in that brief moment made his head spin.

Pat pretended to lean over to straighten her skirt and flipped the hem out of the way as she sat back down on Charlie, this time directly in his lap and not on one thigh.

To anybody standing just an arm's length away it just looked like a woman sitting on a guy's lap. Nobody sat in the now-empty bench opposite them, the crowd being more interested in the singer.

_________________________________________________________________

Pat could feel how her son was getting hard. When she first sat on his thigh she had no alterior motive, but she'd rocked sideways a couple of times inadvertently and the sensation of his hard thigh muscle directly under her pussy gave her a tingle that she hadn't felt in years.

Charlie's' father was long gone, killed by a stroke nobody saw coming. Pat had brought her son up on her own for most of his life, and even though she'd had many interested suitors, she'd devoted herself to raising her son.

Now here she was, sitting on his thigh and getting long-forgotten stirrings. Of course she'd pleasured herself, but it had been years since a man had aroused her. She thought to herself; "Maybe he won't even notice. We've always been close, I've sat on his lap heaps of times. I can keep little movements to enjoy the feeling and maybe I'll get myself off when I get home tonight."

But what started out as pleasant feelings built into charged eroticism and she began rubbing herself on him with more vigour, at first hoping he wouldn't notice, then secretly admitting to herself that she hoped he would and do something about it.

Wondering if Charlie had realised she was rubbing herself on him, she soon got her answer. His thigh jerked twice under her, sending little pulses of pleasure through her pussy. She froze, but quickly decided she was going to push the situation further. She checked that Alison couldn't see, then gripped her thighs together twice, matching his tempo.

He did it three more times, obviously to make sure, to which she replied identically, then leaned forward pretending to straighten her dress while actually flipping her dress out of the way to sit back and try to dry-hump her son's cock.

She missed, but could feel his hardness against one buttock.

"Hell. I'm horny for my son, in a frickin public bar, and all I want is for him to fuck me here and now..."

She resolved to try, hoping nobody would see, but so very turned on that even that risk seemed worth it.

___________________________________________________________

Charlie took the next step. He slowly ran his hand under his mother's dress, over the top of her thigh, and down towards her intimate place.

Pat didn't hesitate. She opened her legs slightly and breathed in hard to let her son's hand slip inside her panties and over her mound.

Charlie gulped as he found she was clean-shaven and very, very wet. He hooked his middle finger inside her pussy as he tried for her clit with his thumb, but the angle was too much and his wrist could not bend far enough so he put his ring finger into his mum's cunt as he cradled her pussy-lips with his index and little fingers.

Years of innocent appreciation of his mother's sexy body suddenly transformed into years of pent-up lust for her. She was willing, even here with people all around, and he was just tipsy enough to try.

_________________________________________________________

Pat was thinking: "Oh fuck. I'm letting my son finger me. If Alison wakes up she might see. But right now I don't fucking care."

She rode his fingers gently, pressing forwards with her hips while her son pushed hard up inside her. She was so very turned on that her only thought was how to get him inside her. The singer helped.

"Here's a slower one for all you smoochers. It's called 'Darlin' Be Home Soon', by John Sebastian..."

The lights dimmed to near-darkness and the song started. Pat wasted no time, leaning back onto Charlie and craning her neck backwards to whisper directly into his ear "Hurry. Fuck me. Here and now..." then lifting lifting hers bottom up and pulling her panties down to her knees.

_________________________________________

Charlie had heard her clearly and hesitated a moment. Pat looked back at him, still with her arse up off him and her panties around her knees. Strangely the first thought to go through Charlie's head was that he'd better hurry up or Alison might see.

He frantically unbuttoned his slacks and unzipped, pulling his cock out of the sides of his boxers while looking warily around to make sure nobody saw. He was ready in seconds and pulled his mother down towards his raging cock, her grabbing behind herself to guide her son inside, and she impaled herself fully on him.

Again, to anybody that looked, and there were four or five people an arm's length away still, it would just look like a woman sitting on a guy's lap. But that wasn't what was happening. What was happening was a boy with his cock inside his mother's pussy. Incest.

____________________________________________

Pat just sat with her son's cock buried inside her for a few seconds, revelling in the long-forgotten feeling of hot meat in her most intimate place. But she couldn't sit still for long. Her need was so great that part of her didn't even care if the whole damn bar watched, as long as she could cum.

Charlie was still a little shocked and confused, but as his mum gently gripped his cock with her cunny his last inhibitions evaporated and he began clenching and relaxing his buttocks to push inside her. The heat of her was intense and her pussy juices made it easy going.

For her part Pat was swooning. It had only been seconds but she was almost there, such was her passion and arousal.

Charlie made sure her shoulder wrap was in place and reached up to tweak his mum's nipples, and that was all she needed.

Pat grabbed a beer bottle and bit the mouth of it to stop her screaming out, and came on her son's cock.

_________________________________________________

Charlie felt the heat of his mum's cunt well up, and she began pulsing and trembling on his lap. He was impressed at the control she mustered to bite on a beer bottle, and held himself hard inside her while she orgasmed. He cradled her breasts lovingly, his hands hidden under her wrap, while the seconds of her orgasm rippled through her and eventually subsided. Her wetness seeped down onto the base of his cock and on down to his aching balls.

After a few seconds more, she must have jolted back to reality because she looked furtively at the people around them, then quickly hopped of Charlie and pulled her panties up. She jostled Alison awake, and made scant room so they were sitting side by side.

__________________________________

As Pat leaned forwards to pull her panties back up, Charlie was treated to a quick view of his mother's pussy in the dim light, then he too came back to earth and quickly dressed. He thought there was going to be some intense silence and guilt, but his lovely mother dispelled that fear.

She whispered: "You didn't come, did you?"

He shook his head no.

"Let's get Alison home first. Then you will. I promise."

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,272 Followers