Mom’s Replacement

Story Info
Dad and daughter.
1.2k words
3.53
75.9k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's replacement

Hi friends, It was several things over a few months. My dad and I were always close, but for heaven's sake, I for sure had no sexual feelings toward him and never saw or felt that he had any toward me.

My grandmother was getting progressively worse with COPD and my mom left for a while to care for her. She asked me to take care of things as best I could in her absence.

My siblings were well-behaved and my mom had all the chores well distributed between us, so it was a smooth transition because she had prepared us so well.

My mom and dad kissed frequently around the house, not in any icky passionate sort of way, more like a friendly, warm had us, no sort of way. The first morning she was gone, they had their breakfast and my dad was leaving for work and came up to me and kissed me on the lips, just like he had always kissed her. I'm sure it was just from the force of habit because as soon as he realized what he'd done, he pulled abruptly back and apologized.

My feelings were similar. It was a surprise, but it didn't leave me feeling anything other than I felt sorry for him. I knew he missed her and their routines, but also that he was flustered and embarrassed for having done it. I told him it was okay, and that I didn't mind. it. That left me a bit flustered because I wasn't sure it was the right thing to say. Anyway, there was no time to dwell on it. I needed to get my siblings off to school and myself as well.

When I got home, but the siblings were already there. Nothing seemed out of order and I got busy with preparing dinner.

After dinner, he helped me clean up. Then he approached me and told me how proud of me he was that I had stepped up and done so well.

It made me feel good and when he learned at that time; I knew he was going to kiss me and was prepared. It left me conflicted. On the one hand, I liked the praise and encouragement, but on the other hand, the kiss itself was not something I was used to, but I did like it. It felt affirming.

Over the next couple of weeks, he did things that were more physically and emotionally close. I was 19 and a senior and in some ways, I already felt like an adult, but he began talking to me like I was a grownup.

Like telling me about what was going on at his work. And he was kissing me more frequently and touching me around the house like how he touched my mom. I liked it when he did most of those things. I liked his hugs and how he looked at me, but the first few times he patted my rear end, it felt inappropriate, but I got used to it.

Then he offered me a drink. He and my mom would often sit on the front porch on summer evenings and drink gin and tonics. It wasn't the first time I had alcohol. I'd been to a few parties and tried various things.

But sitting on the porch with him and having a drink was relaxing. It wasn't yet summer, but It was a nice, warm late spring evening. He brought me a second drink and when he sat it down; he turned and kissed me.

I wasn't a slut, but I wasn't a virgin, but either. I had three boyfriends while I was in past and gave them all blowjobs. With my third, I was felt ready for sex. It was sweet and I liked it. We had sex about once a week, I never heard that he told anyone.

His parents got divorced, and he moved out of state. It broke my heart, but. I was getting better. I mention that because when my dad turned and kissed me that time, look we'd each had only one drink so it's not like we were drunk but when he kissed me, the kiss took on a life of its own and lasted long enough for me to enjoy but not too long.

I wasn't expecting a kiss like that and as he sat down, I was thinking, "Did that just happen?" But we went back to talking.

When he brought me my third drink, I was expecting him to kiss me. It had been months since I'd had a passionate kiss. It was an awkward position with me seated and him leaning down. It felt wrong, but it felt right. He broke away and told me if we were going to do much more of that, we should go inside where the neighbors couldn't see us.

Because he'd said that, and I'd told him I agreed, itBut was like we both found the kissing pleasurable; we knew there were limits. I knew from experience with boys that a girl needs to take charge and set boundaries quickly and firmly.

If a girl just lets things take their course, the boy thinks that means no limits. First thing was that I was not going to finish that third drink. I sipped on it and told him I was ready to go inside and quickly added, "But I don't want you to get too carried away, okay?"

He agreed. So what I was telling him was that we both know there are limits and that I'm going to set them. When we got inside,. His I asked him to help me put things away. That gave him time to calm down and me time to think of what to do next. I told him we couldn't do anything out in the house where others might wake up and see us and told him we'd go to his room.

Another thing with boys was to take my clothes off. When I take my bra off but leave my jeans on, I'm communicating to the boy, 'my boobs are yours but my pussy is not, it's off limits' that was even more effective with my dad. He was astonished when I took my top and bra off and readily agreed when I told him to keep his shorts on.

We both had sexual needs. His were probably worse than mine. Picking up where we left off with the passionate kissing, we ended with him fingering me and I gave him a hand job. That's as far as we went. It was close to being incest, but I never felt like I crossed that line today.

The next day again everything happened, drinks, boobs, etc.

But today I wanted to go far and remove my Jeans too and show my pussy and dad was now full of lust.

He just wanted to fuck me and he did he get me in the doggy style and inserted his medium-sized but smaller than my boyfriend dick in my pussy with one hard shot.

I screamed but enjoyed it.

After some time I got an orgasm and dad came into my pussy too.

After a while, he fucked me again.

It was our daily routine now of fucking.

Thank you for reading.